16186 replies to this topic

#461 Zorr

Zorr

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4978 posts

Posted 13 January 2011 - 09:11 PM

^It's up in the Bijo Gaku thread now.

They showed the girls at one of the H!P winter concerts where they came on stage and stood with the rest of Momusu whilst they were singing. The Kyukkies even sang along themselves (albeit without mics) and did some of the actions to the song. It was really nice to see them together with the rest of Momusu on stage like that. A taste of things to come :)

They also showed some footage of them backstage, learning the lyrics of the song that would be sung and practising the actions.

And of course, for the zukki fans, there were plenty of smile moments :) She seemed to especially get a kick out of being there for the 'ganbatte ikimashoi' (not sure if I'm spelling it right) that everyone does before the concert starts.

#462 Haruna Ogata (Real)

Haruna Ogata (Real)

Brown Eyes White Pig

• Senpai
  • 2540 posts

Posted 13 January 2011 - 09:11 PM

telepudding: I missed BG, so I'll watch it on the tube later.
... But just from that single shot it looks like Riho / Pon is listening to someone speaking while Kanon is trying to sneak away discreetly. :lol:
Edit: Oh, thanks for telling Zorr~! I'll be off to BG thread then. :D

As for the photobook discussion...
Regardless if there's bikinis or not the girl is still twelve. It's not more morally correct buying pictures of a girl wearing a sweater than it is buying one of her in a bikini top. A bikini is only as sensual as you make it.
I wouldn't buy it because I only buy photobooks that speak to me in a bodylicious/artsy way... or contains my favorite idols. I personally wouldn't judge a person who would buy it though, if it was to be released. Surely; the world is not devoid of lolicon, but photobooks are also used to measure the popularity of an idol.
I've got Risa's and Sayumi's first solo PBs and they were around 14 in those. Since they don't speak to me in a bodylicious way I never look through them; but rather~ my collection wouldn't feel complete without them, and I have some compulsive disorder that turns me into a completionist.

... O/T:
Sayumi was 18 in SouSou by the way, which is not at all a strange age to release risqué stuff in. Not that I'd call it very risqué; it's still very conservative.
I do love it though~ one of her best! So much delicious flatness.

"I sure did," Phil replied. "I slept good with you."

#463 Feiforscher

Feiforscher

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 411 posts

Posted 13 January 2011 - 09:23 PM

^ Hm yes, I think I agree. I wouldn't buy a kyuukie PB if they released one soon but that's just personal taste. It all depends on how the photos are taken etc.
And I'll go watch Bijou Gaku now, thanks for the tip :D

#464 usagi_no_kami

usagi_no_kami

うさちゃんピース!!!

• Senpai
  • 11934 posts

Posted 13 January 2011 - 09:31 PM

And of course, for the zukki fans, there were plenty of smile moments :) She seemed to especially get a kick out of being there for the 'ganbatte ikimashoi' (not sure if I'm spelling it right) that everyone does before the concert starts.

I loved that part!
And the way she was holding her hand afterwards in a kind of, "I'm never going to wash this hand again!" kind of way.... too cute!! ^_^

#465 iheartmomusu

iheartmomusu

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2163 posts

Posted 13 January 2011 - 09:41 PM

Halfway through watching Bijou Gaku and Zukki was already being cute :3 During the part where Momusu gathers in a circle, I found it adorable how after they finished doing their group gather, Zukki touches her hand as if the whole thing
were surreal XD I like how she stood beside Risa - I hope she becomes her mentor ^_^

Zukki seems to be the slowest when it comes to grasping new dance moves, but with time I'm sure her speed will increase.

#466 DGmaimai

DGmaimai

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 915 posts

Posted 13 January 2011 - 09:47 PM

She look so cute in the segment :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:
This is my Web site!: http://discoqueenews.blogspot.com/

#467 Zorr

Zorr

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4978 posts

Posted 13 January 2011 - 10:48 PM

I'm glad to see I wasn't the only one who enjoyed zukki's reaction to the group circle :D It just shows how much she is enjoying being a part of Hello!Project :)

#468 αλε-сиαη

αλε-сиαη

I'm (the H!P) Card Captor

• Senpai
  • 2652 posts

Posted 13 January 2011 - 10:52 PM

i really enjoy watching zukki in the small amount of videos we're getting.
She's sooo cute (cutie face) even doin anything
Ogawa Makoto - Risako Sugaya - Suzuki Kanon - Saki Shimizu - Fukuda Kanon - Maasa Sudo - Mai Hagiwara - Sengoku Minami - Umeda Erika - Karin Miyamoto Trading Buono, Berryz, MM and more cds for photocards

Posted Image

#469 Haruna Ogata (Real)

Haruna Ogata (Real)

Brown Eyes White Pig

• Senpai
  • 2540 posts

Posted 13 January 2011 - 10:56 PM

I just saw that "ganbatte ikimashoi!" now!
Gosh; I really want to know how big of a MM fan she was prior to auditioning, since she reacted like that.

But woah; this girl just sparkles more and more for every single time she appears! :D

It seems like Risa likes her - during Tomo she kept looking at her. And Sayumi sneaked a few peeks as well.
That was so fun to see. ^_^

"I sure did," Phil replied. "I slept good with you."

#470 telepudding

telepudding

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 621 posts

Posted 13 January 2011 - 11:04 PM

I wonder how Kanon would look in pigtails like these
Posted Image
hmm. :D

Spoiler

#471 Koushin

Koushin

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 463 posts

Posted 13 January 2011 - 11:27 PM

It seems like Risa likes her - during Tomo she kept looking at her. And Sayumi sneaked a few peeks as well.
That was so fun to see. ^_^

I agree!
In fact Zukki keeps reminding me of Risa... she has the same bright, energetic grin, and the same kind of genki energy! :D I know Risa probably won't be tutoring but if they do pair members up with 9th gen, I'm still really hoping Risa will get Zukki.

They seem so well matched! :D

#472 DGmaimai

DGmaimai

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 915 posts

Posted 13 January 2011 - 11:33 PM

Yess, risa and kanon = Shine...haha I can't wait, for see her singing and dancing in morning musume...my new top: ai, risa and kanon-chinn :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :GGRR: :w00t: :blush: :w00t: :w00t: :blush:

#473 iheartmomusu

iheartmomusu

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2163 posts

Posted 14 January 2011 - 12:21 AM

I kind of wonder how big of a Momusu fan she was before :o her reaction would certainly be something similar to mine if I ever got in lol

And yes Risa+Kanon as mentor-kouhai! :D I'd love to see that~

#474 liamers

liamers

2nd in command of the Gaki Green Shoes Club!

• Senpai
  • 2740 posts

Posted 14 January 2011 - 02:40 AM

is this the birth of a new MM pairing, GakiZuki? It will be interesting to see how they interact

#475 telepudding

telepudding

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 621 posts

Posted 14 January 2011 - 02:43 AM

^ MameShiruko? XD
I agree, it will be interesting :santa:

#476 prettycatchy

prettycatchy

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 258 posts

Posted 14 January 2011 - 02:55 AM

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a RisaKanon duet (maybe they'll share a line together in the next single).

Check out my fanpage! Twitter Blog Youtube
Completed: GAM - LU LU LU / C-ute - Dance de Bakoon!, Aitai Lonely Christmas / MM - Majide suka ska! / Buono! - JUICY HE@RT

#477 DGmaimai

DGmaimai

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 915 posts

Posted 14 January 2011 - 03:21 AM

I can't wait for the new single :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

#478 bontakun

bontakun

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 159 posts

Posted 14 January 2011 - 03:45 AM

sorry but it doesn't change the fact that a 12 yearold girl could release material that is intended to a male public much much older than her. About how these people use it, well of course there are decent people, however let's not play silly here, we know why there is this huge bikini boom . If you want to see a girl being pretty in a collection of photos she can perfectly fully clothed being so

OMG, its just a bikini. Its not like they're wearing thongs and pulling them downwards to display partially exposed buttocks like some gravure photoshoots. While cleavage seems to have started showing up in H!P (Alo-Hello Risako :D), there is nothing really erotic about H!P videos unless you happen to be very conservative in nature. When you see bikinis all the damn time (and gravure magazines are common as muck in Japan), you become pretty much de-sensitized to it. Its just the international fans who seem to be making a fuss about it.

Take a guess at what the #1 erotic fantasy in Japan is. Hint: it does not involve bikinis.

Besides, there's far more risque material involving 12 year old girls available in Japan. Heard of Garo Aida? NO DON'T GOOGLE HIM...you already did, didn't you? Oh dear...

Anyway, my point here is that if people really want to err...'misuse' photobooks, H!P certainly isn't the place to start unless the sight of an exposed navel alone is enough to get the blood rushing elsewhere.

So yeah, bring on the Alo-Hellos. Because we all want to see the 9th gen doing silly stuff in Hawaii, conservatives be damned. :P

#479 Erin.

Erin.

Graduated Member

• Senpai
  • 3055 posts

Posted 14 January 2011 - 03:50 AM

^^^ You know, they might share a line, because they both have lower voices (like how Gaki often shared lines with Junjun).
They really do seem alike, eh? Infectious smiles, unique genkiness, slightly odd personalities...
And I know I'm a bit late with this, but on the topic of photo books, Aika is only now getting her own individual PB after being in MM for, like, four years now. At most, there will be a 9th gen PB, but it will probably be fairly innocent.

#480 celestia414

celestia414

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2832 posts

Posted 14 January 2011 - 07:38 AM

Dawwwwwwwwwwww :wub:

The little "Oh my gosh, I TOUCHED THEIR HANDS!" moment after the group cheer was too adorable. That settles it. Zukki is definitely my favorite from this generation.

Currently Stuck In My Head: Nippon no DNA

Hello!Online Top H!p Songs of 2019 Results Posted

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users