• Please log in to reply
16186 replies to this topic

#16121 Sielde

Sielde

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 46 posts

Posted 10 April 2021 - 08:43 PM

What an amazing find. Welp, count me in as another person who's now convinced.
MM: Yokoyan - Miki - Mei || ANGERME: Rikako - Ayano - Shion || J=J: Ruru - Riai || Tsubaki: Yuumi || BEYOOOOOONDS: Miyo - Rika

#16122 rcb2418

rcb2418

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 640 posts

Posted 12 April 2021 - 09:08 PM

To be honest, the pics didn't help me much. I saw the video where she's cooking with her little sister, but I wasn't too convinced.

#16123 Aeria

Aeria

The Vagabond Dreamer

• Senpai
  • 1535 posts

Posted 12 April 2021 - 09:58 PM

I wasn't believing it at first but Cha-chan in the photo finally has convinced me. It has to be her. I missed Zukki so much. T . T

#16124 ashitanomerodii

ashitanomerodii

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 220 posts

Posted 14 April 2021 - 10:15 AM

I want to believe its her too. My friend mentioned she had a twitter account linked in her descriptions and checked it out and I found her cat. Im not 100% its Bii-chan but it looks like Bii-chan? (Plus here forehead lol) 😅

Attached Files

#16125 gobzilla

gobzilla

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 577 posts

Posted 14 April 2021 - 12:35 PM

Cha-chan makes me think she wants us to know. She doesn't want to say it's her, but I think she dropped this hint intentionally. And she knows that we know.

#16126 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5677 posts

Posted 15 April 2021 - 03:34 PM

Yessss!!!! It's that point when "You know; I know you know; But I don't tell"  :wub:

If you speak Spanish and like first times of Hello! Project, you can pay a visit to my blog Yaguchi y Yo (Yaguchi and Me).

Si entiendes español y te gusta la primera época de Hello! Project, puedes visitar mi blog Yaguchi y Yo.

#16127 rcb2418

rcb2418

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 640 posts

Posted 20 April 2021 - 03:23 PM

Here's a new cooking video.

#16128 tadase

tadase

Everlasting

• Senpai
  • 660 posts

Posted 20 April 2021 - 09:58 PM

2:23 when she panicked about the spilling egg while mixing... it's deffinitely her voice hahahaha

Untitled-1.jpg

#16129 ★pandapple★

★pandapple★

H!P Lifer

• Senpai
  • 1536 posts

Posted 22 April 2021 - 02:04 AM

I tried this time to pause and read the story she shared, because it was about a time she "ran away from work". I thought it would be something to do with her time in Momusu but I don't think it was. I'll share what I understood, but know I may have misunderstood parts (Reading is hard!).

The story was from a few years ago, she said, and it was a job working with people that she really enjoyed. She was new there, but got to experience a lot of new things, and was given lots of opportunities. Apparently there were two people who had been working there for a long time, who complained to a senior that it was favoritism, and they started being really cold to her.

Anyway there was a specific incident where they were outright rude to her in an immature way, and she stopped enjoying working there, her mental health suffered, and she eventually quit.

The moral of the story was that while she felt at the time like she was weak and running away, looking back on it she feels like it was the best thing for her. She was protecting herself and doing what she needed to do.

Good for her for sharing her experience. That's a really tough situation to be in, and a tough decision to make. I'm glad she's able to look back on it with positivity.

#16130 XFER

XFER

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1250 posts

Posted 22 April 2021 - 04:41 AM

I tried this time to pause and read the story she shared, because it was about a time she "ran away from work". I thought it would be something to do with her time in Momusu but I don't think it was. I'll share what I understood, but know I may have misunderstood parts (Reading is hard!).

The story was from a few years ago, she said, and it was a job working with people that she really enjoyed. She was new there, but got to experience a lot of new things, and was given lots of opportunities. Apparently there were two people who had been working there for a long time, who complained to a senior that it was favoritism, and they started being really cold to her.

Anyway there was a specific incident where they were outright rude to her in an immature way, and she stopped enjoying working there, her mental health suffered, and she eventually quit.

The moral of the story was that while she felt at the time like she was weak and running away, looking back on it she feels like it was the best thing for her. She was protecting herself and doing what she needed to do.

Good for her for sharing her experience. That's a really tough situation to be in, and a tough decision to make. I'm glad she's able to look back on it with positivity.

First, thank you for your translation!!! ♥♥♥

And awwww, my sweet Zukki!! My heart breaks for her :'( At least she can count this experience, as a learning tool, and I'm happy she sees it that way. 

If I employed her, it would be hard not to show favoritism ♥♥ lol

MRkgm6i.png

#16131 Kurolivier

Kurolivier

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 374 posts

Posted 22 April 2021 - 11:38 AM

I'm guessing it's not favoritism in a manner we know,but rather that she wasn't treated as the last employee you can harass as usual.

#16132 ★pandapple★

★pandapple★

H!P Lifer

• Senpai
  • 1536 posts

Posted 22 April 2021 - 07:18 PM

Yeah, I feel like in general there's a lot more emphasis put on seniority in Japanese workplaces, to the point that newbies may not be treated well. The two individuals likely felt entitled to preferential treatment themselves, though I assume it wasn't merited, based on this story at least!

#16133 rcb2418

rcb2418

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 640 posts

Posted 23 April 2021 - 07:38 PM

To be honest, it wouldn't surprise me if she were talking about H!P assuming this is Zukki. Regardless, I'm glad she did the right thing and put herself first.

#16134 DiegoKashiwagi

DiegoKashiwagi

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 750 posts

Posted 23 April 2021 - 10:06 PM

considering she said she was new and giving the impression that she wasn't there for long, i don't think its about haropro, i think there's many factors that don't fit with haropro but more of a regular job

#16135 Punkin

Punkin

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1388 posts

Posted 24 April 2021 - 12:52 AM

She left in 2016 — 5 years ago this year. That’s definitely plenty of time for her to have had a job (or maybe multiple) since she left Momusu to pursue university studies and a career change (that’s why she left, no?).

#16136 Jenksy

Jenksy

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 662 posts

Posted 24 April 2021 - 01:18 AM

Didn't she become a social worker after she left H!P? I vaguely remember hearing that.

#16137 megumibex

megumibex

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1040 posts

Posted 24 April 2021 - 06:50 PM

^That was the plan she announced when she decided to graduate. No way to know how far that went, or whether she changed her mind later, but presumably that's what she's doing. 

MM ~ Nonaka Miki, Kaga Kaede ANGERME ~ Sasaki Rikako J=J ~ Takagi Sayuki, Danbara Ruru 

CG ~ Yamaki Risa KF ~ Hamaura Ayano TF~ Kishimoto Yumeno 

KSS - Takase Kurumi, Sato Hikari 

OG ~ Iida Kaori, Suzuki Kanon, Fukuda Kanon, Inaba Manaka, Mitsui Aika, Nakajima Saki

Other Companies ~ Iwase Misaki, Cuca, Nagahama Neru, Maruyama Karin, Khao Kazumaisiri , Suzuka Nakamoto

#16138 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 24 April 2021 - 07:28 PM

Right, I remember her announcement... she loved the way you could make people smile by being an idol, and she wanted to help people in other ways, too... :sob: I remember the expression "working in welfare" from that time, too. 

So maybe she does work in a social job! :)

VKnn8U2.png

I, for one, welcome our new 15ki overlords.

Hello! Project Photobook Overview

Hello! Project Ages Overview

#16139 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5677 posts

Posted 27 April 2021 - 03:28 PM

I doubt anybody thinks that she had any "favoritism" in Hello! Project. In fact, I think she was underrated there.

Probably it was in her first job after university, were some people could think there was favoritism because some boss liked her career in Morning Musume.

If you speak Spanish and like first times of Hello! Project, you can pay a visit to my blog Yaguchi y Yo (Yaguchi and Me).

Si entiendes español y te gusta la primera época de Hello! Project, puedes visitar mi blog Yaguchi y Yo.

#16140 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9503 posts

Posted 02 May 2021 - 09:56 PM

Zukki BBQ! She's almost at 10k followers. There's no doubt it's her, it's the same voice.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users