^
she looks really cute :D can't wait for some official photos :w00t:

#503 DGmaimai

DGmaimai

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 915 posts

Posted 16 January 2011 - 02:14 PM

WOOO So cutie!!!!...the star of aichi hahaha :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:
This is my Web site!: http://discoqueenews.blogspot.com/

#504 Saeba Ryo

Saeba Ryo

州´・ v ・)

• Senpai
  • 1480 posts

Posted 16 January 2011 - 02:24 PM

^
^ Bigger pic of the newspaper article. Includes a small profile on her (bottom right corner)
Posted Image

#505 DGmaimai

DGmaimai

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 915 posts

Posted 16 January 2011 - 02:29 PM

Another entry cute!!! :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:
Posted Image
Posted Image

#506 Tyzer

Tyzer

♥Kaori & Sayu♥

• Senpai
  • 4277 posts

Posted 16 January 2011 - 02:32 PM

OMG~!! Zukkini is so cute <3 <3 <3 <3
Are they trying to make nines out of there hands?
How adorable :wub: :wub: :wub:

rdLAFtW.png
♥ 飯田圭織 | 道重さゆみ | 高地優吾 | 伊野尾慧 | 中村優一 | 瀬戸康史 | 篠田麻里子 | 小嶋陽菜 ♥
 Graphics - Tumblr - Livejournal - Set by Me

#507 pastil

pastil

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2156 posts

Posted 16 January 2011 - 02:37 PM

omg that newspaper photo. I thought she was Mano-chan! :wacko:

#508 Sunday Morning

Sunday Morning

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1559 posts

Posted 16 January 2011 - 02:40 PM

Ah, the newspaper pic is so cool! x)

Sayu said in her blog they should do the 9th Gen pose ... and then they made a 9 symbol with their hands! ;)
She was also nervous to ask the 9th Gen for a photo so her manager came with her lolol

It's cool to see that we're becoming more and more pics from the 9th Gen :)
And it's nice that they're calling them already by their official nicknames XD

fzZ0NNt.jpg
Signature made by S-N-I-P-E-R || ~1/2~ MaaMomoFan

#509 DGmaimai

DGmaimai

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 915 posts

Posted 16 January 2011 - 02:54 PM

How said in her profile?? :blink: :blink: :blink:

#510 Haruna Ogata (Real)

Haruna Ogata (Real)

Brown Eyes White Pig

• Senpai
  • 2540 posts

Posted 16 January 2011 - 02:57 PM

Zucchini is Aichi's star of hope?! Yay! :D
The newspaper article looks so cool. Support from prefecture for the win! <3

And a picture with my Sayumi~ how cute!

Nichiyobi:

I think Sayumi's lying.
In reality her manager came with her because she feared what would happen if the girls were alone with Sayu. :whistle:
I love bonding like this though. <3 I want to see more Zucchini with the other girls! :D

"I sure did," Phil replied. "I slept good with you."

#511 Sunday Morning

Sunday Morning

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1559 posts

Posted 16 January 2011 - 03:01 PM

^
Omg, now that you're mention it ...
I can totally imagine that XD

Tss, Sayu, they're underage! =P
I want to see them together on stage!

fzZ0NNt.jpg
Signature made by S-N-I-P-E-R || ~1/2~ MaaMomoFan

#512 Clown

Clown

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 425 posts

Posted 16 January 2011 - 03:42 PM

Zukki is sooo cute :P

the photo with the "nine" simbol is so funny :lol:

wait for official photos >.<

Rika * Sayu * Zukki * Homare

#513 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 16 January 2011 - 04:27 PM

Is Zukki the first Momusu from Aichi prefecture?

Nice pics of 9th gen from Sayu :)

@pastil
Now that you mentioned it, Zukki in that newspaper clipping does look like Mano :lol: XD

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Up-Up Girls Schedule | UUG Official Facebook
Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#514 Esty

Esty

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 556 posts

Posted 16 January 2011 - 04:35 PM

^ Yes, she Is, I think. When Naichau Kamo released, at Music Fighter there was a quiz battle, and there was a question: "Whick administrative prefecture is the birthplace for most past and current members?". Aoki-san (one of the hosts) replied Aichi and Sayu said, that there's not a single person from there. (The correct answer was Hokkaido)
Now we have a girl from Aichi too. :D

#515 Paladar

Paladar

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 387 posts

Posted 16 January 2011 - 04:42 PM

I was wondering, did they announce who was Zukki's senpai or not yet? I'm pretty curious to know who will have to take care of her :)

Posted Image
Breaking them is a crime!

#516 iheartmomusu

iheartmomusu

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2163 posts

Posted 16 January 2011 - 05:19 PM

^They haven't announced anything like that as of late, but I seriously hope they make Gaki-san her mentor! :P

What does the newspaper say about her profile? I don't think UFA has released anything official about Zukki so I'm kinda curious.

She looks very cute in the blog pics! ^_^ I wouldn't think Sayu would be nervous about approaching them since she's the senpai and all XD Sayu, shy? Lol.

#517 claneksi

claneksi

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5302 posts

Posted 16 January 2011 - 05:29 PM

From Aika's blog:

http://hyakupa.net/wordpress/?p=16411

Also, I now have kouhais ~ ☆
And again this time it doesn’t seem like there will be anyone to train them officially
so I hope we can all become friends as soon as possible (*^-’)

I don't know if this lines indicating that there wont be a one to one mentor system.. But I think it's interesting to read.

#518 DGmaimai

DGmaimai

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 915 posts

Posted 16 January 2011 - 06:31 PM

No mentor :sob: :sob: :sob: so...waited for the official photos :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

#519 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 16 January 2011 - 06:39 PM

@Esty
Thank you for answering my question.

@claneksi
What Mitsi says is partly correct. Someone asked Sayu about the mentoring duty on her radio show. Sayu answered that the members had planned to let Mitsi become a mentor if they had only one new member. But since they have 4 new members, they had to drop that idea. So what Mitsi said, on her part was true. Unofficially, Sayu said it was decided that the rokkies would take responsibility to train the 9th gen. That kinda make one wonder if that decision was made becoz Gakisan won't be around that much longer. So they decide to let the rokkies make a stronger bond with the 9th gen. All those things about Gakisan is just my speculation, so don't take it to seriously.

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Up-Up Girls Schedule | UUG Official Facebook
Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#520 Nouciel

Nouciel

Graduated member

• Headquarters
  • 8069 posts

Posted 17 January 2011 - 12:06 AM

Since the article wasn't that long, I translated it~

Suzuki Kanon, 12 years old, new musume.
Big announcement in her hometown Nagoya

One of the 9th generation members of idol group Morning Musume (MoMusume), born in Aichi prefecture, Suzuki Kanon (12) attended on the 15th, Hello! Project's artist live event "Kangei Shisen Matsuri" held in Chukyo University and Cultural Center in Nagoya. She did the big annoucement with a slightly anxious expression: "I'm 12 years old, I'm in 6th grade of primary school. Please treat me well", she introduced herself, decorating her debut in her home town.

The first one from the Tokai region of Honshu

Suzuki is the first musume who's born in the Tokai region of Honshu [which includes Aichi, Shizuoka, Mie and southern Gifu prefectures]. She was chosen in the audition that begun on August last year, where there were 9,000 applicants. She was chosen along Fukumura Mizuki (14), Ilkuta Erina (13), Sayashi Riho (12), and they'll start their activities as musume's in the concert that begins on March, and Morning Musume will re-start itself.

Suzuki entered the stage with a yellow tank top and pants of colour kaki. Leader Takahashi Ai (24) said "So Aichi is Zukki's (Suzuki) home town. You must be happy to have a concert on your home town" and Suzuki said "The concert hall is near my house. I'm relieved that I'll be able to return home soon". The 1,700 fans gathered there cheered her "do your best!".

Loves beef ribs

She got appreciation from Tsunku, who said that Suzuki has an energetic smile. She's part of the soft ball club in her school. In the marathon tournament of grades 3 to 5, she achieved 3rd place, and in the tournament for grade 6, she got 5th place. She is sports-oriented (she has a mind for sports). When she won, she went with her family to eat beef ribs (karubi) and cows' offal (horumon) in her favourite yakiniku store, which made her full.

At the event, a total of five groups performed, they were MoMusume, Berryz Koubou, C-ute, Mano Erina (19) and S/mileage. Takahashi Ai, who's graduating on this spring, said "I want to lead the new members into the group", and then she bowed. The fans were sobbing.

There's an event today too

On the same day, a second show was held at night, and a total of 3,400 persons were fascinated [by the concert/H!P/MM]. There's an event on the 16th as well.

Announcement of a new energetic song: S/mileage

Unit S/mileage, winner of New Artist Prize in the 52th Record Awards last year, will release a new song called "Shortcut" on January 9th. They appear with mini skirts, and sing an energetic song that talks about a maid who has an unrequited love.

[below the pic] Surrounded by her Hello! Project senpai's, a close-up of Morning Musume's new member Suzuki Kanon greeting the fans in her hometown is shown in Chukyo University and Cultural Center Hall in Nagoya city.

Profile: Suzuki Kanon
Born in August 5, 1998 (year 10 of Heisei era), 12 years old.
Currently resides in the Mika area of Aichi prefecture.
Blood type: B
Family: Parents and one little sister.
Nickname: Zukki (bestowed by Tsunku)
Favourite food: beef ribs, cows' offal
Subject: sports, society
Hates: watermelon, arithmetic, cooking
She's part of the soft ball club in school, her position is base. The batting order is a low rank baseball line-up.
The other new members have said their impressions about her: "her smile is cute and she's energetic. She's not shy, befriending other people is easy for her"

EDIT: Thanks ponikolinlin for the correction :)
All time fav: ℃
Current fav: b4z + Manaka

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users