• Please log in to reply
1533 replies to this topic

#41 Em-El

Em-El

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 155 posts

Posted 07 February 2011 - 10:09 AM

Well, there's barely even any Japanese information about it, but it's called "Watashitachi ga Utau toki". It's the fourth movie down on this page. It's a human drama according to the description. While I believe it did get English subtitles for its film festival rounds, I wouldn't expect a wider release since it's a short film. But, hey, if you happen to be in Berlin this coming weekend, go see it. Its English title seems to be "A Day in Babylon".

#42 I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3739 posts

Posted 19 February 2011 - 04:22 AM

Only a panda-obsessed schoolgirl would make such a snowman...er, snowbear. XD
(And here's a bonus photo that just too cute! :wub: <3)

Attached Files

"Sakura Gakuin 2010 ~message~" is the greatest album released in the 21st Century! Get your copy today and find out why!

Proudly supporting lots of idols... Sakura Gakuin ~ Caramel ☆ Ribbon ~ Aither ~ Prizmmy☆ ~ NA-NA ~ Himekko 5 ~ Candy Kiss ~ Sakuran Bom Bom ~ Onigokko 

The Most Rebellious Japanese Idol Blog: This Is Your Wake Up Call!  /  Young Idol Singers (Facebook) / Sensational Idols (Website)  

#43 I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3739 posts

Posted 24 February 2011 - 11:50 AM

Okay, I made sure to be awake at this time to see EbiChu on Ustream. I had to wait longer than I anticipated, but at 5:20 or so, they came on. I only wish I had some way to rip the broadcast. Anyway, Reina, Natsu and Hirono appeared. I suspect that by the way Hirono speaks, she's a bit shy. That's cute. :wub: Again, the girls showed pictues they drew. Natsu's was a man on a hill throwing money (I think). She's an original! :lol:

I've been reading EbiChu's blog, as best that I can with Google Translate, that Hinaki is changing schools. That means the location of where she's educated, and she's not leaving EbiChu. Right?

Also, if what I'm reading correctly on their blog, EbiChu will release a DVD single. I'm not sure if the DVD is what Mirei is holding in this pic, but I'll post it anyway. Mirei is a cutie <3 , so that's reason enough to post it! :lol:

Attached Files

"Sakura Gakuin 2010 ~message~" is the greatest album released in the 21st Century! Get your copy today and find out why!

Proudly supporting lots of idols... Sakura Gakuin ~ Caramel ☆ Ribbon ~ Aither ~ Prizmmy☆ ~ NA-NA ~ Himekko 5 ~ Candy Kiss ~ Sakuran Bom Bom ~ Onigokko 

The Most Rebellious Japanese Idol Blog: This Is Your Wake Up Call!  /  Young Idol Singers (Facebook) / Sensational Idols (Website)  

#44 Em-El

Em-El

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 155 posts

Posted 26 February 2011 - 09:00 AM

"Change schools" is the euphemism they use for leaving the group (transfer students are what the new members are called). She'll be leaving 3/20 I think.

#45 I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3739 posts

Posted 26 February 2011 - 12:08 PM

^
[Insert four-letter word here.] That's what I figured. After reading Google Translate's almost indecipherable translations of the recent blogs from Mirei, Reina and Aika about Hinaki "changing schools", I assumed as much. Reina's blog had a photo of her and Hinaki when she had long hair, and photos of her and Hinaki as she looks now. I didn't like it when Hinaki cut her long hair, but I like this even less. So, now that Narumi has left, and Hinaki will be leaving, are they going to renumber the girls? Will they carry on with 11 girls instead of 12? If you hear anything, please let me know.

#46 I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3739 posts

Posted 27 February 2011 - 11:18 AM

Today is Mizuki's 14th birthday! :) Happy Birthday to EbiChu's girl #1!

Edit: I'm back sooner than expected to show off a photo of Mizuki's 14th birthday party. Plus, I have some other pix to share. Sorry to steal Mizuki's thunder, but....
OH MY GOD!!! RINA IN GLASSES!!!! :wub: <3 And a movie?

Attached Files

#47 Em-El

Em-El

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 155 posts

Posted 28 February 2011 - 02:35 PM

That's "Keitai Deka 3" (the movie in which the three girl detectives must save Morning Musume played by Morning Musume)

Rina says she's been wanting to see it, so she finally got to see it with Hirono, Mirei, and Natsu. She thought it was super fun and super cute.

#48 I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3739 posts

Posted 05 March 2011 - 07:21 AM

Happy Birthday to departing member Hinaki, who turns 14 today! :w00t: Here's a nice picture of her and Aika!

Spoiler

Attached Files

#49 Drako60

Drako60

5th gen member

• Uploader
  • 122 posts

Posted 05 March 2011 - 07:57 AM

Do they have their own ustream channel, and do you have a link if so?

#50 I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3739 posts

Posted 05 March 2011 - 01:29 PM

^
As far as I can tell, no. However, every Thursday they do a 15 minute radio / internet broadcast at http://www.shimokitafm.com/
This airs (where I live) at 5:15 a.m. or thereabouts. When it airs where you live, I couldn't say. (Official Japan time is 19:15.) I've only seen it live once. Two broadcasts have been uploaded to YouTube, and I've linked them somewhere on these pages.

#51 I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3739 posts

Posted 06 March 2011 - 02:05 AM

Thanks to user k439b, who posted this in the Sakura Gakuin thread. Mirei is sure cute here! :wub:

#52 I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3739 posts

Posted 08 March 2011 - 10:24 PM

A friend of mine uploaded this video. I'm not sure why the masked person wants to attack sweet little Aika-chan, though. Poor Ai Ai.... :lol:

#53 oroboras

oroboras

Defender of the Faith

• Senpai
  • 1704 posts

Posted 09 March 2011 - 03:12 PM

Gah, it has gone already.

How are they supposed to get more interest overseas, if they keep stopping people spreading the word?
Posted Image

#54 I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3739 posts

Posted 09 March 2011 - 07:37 PM

There's a link to download the episode in the Sakura Gakuin thread, but I think it's divided in parts. I thought I was downloading the first part, but I selected a video with "005" at the end. I'll have to wait an hour (!) just to see what I got. But this is why you should watch and download YouTube videos right away! I've missed out on some cool videos too.

Edit: I watched the video I downloaded on VLC Player, and it was mostly commercials and a girl band that I don't know playing a song. There was introduction clips of both EbiChu and Sakura Gakuin, but nothing that wasn't in the deleted YouTube videos. I couldn't convert it to another format to slice out the Sakura Gakuin and EbiChu parts, so I deleted it.

Edited by Cardcaptor Jim, 09 March 2011 - 10:15 PM.

#55 I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3739 posts

Posted 11 March 2011 - 03:23 PM

I read EbiChu's blog everyday with Google Translate. As you can imagine, it doesn't make much sense. I usually just save the pix as a PDF and forget about whatever I read. I really wish I knew how to read Japanese, because everytime I read Hinata's blog comments, GT always translates her "signature" line....well, you take a look. If there's someone that can explain what Hinata is actually saying, I'd really appreciate it. Thank you.

Attached Files

#56 I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3739 posts

Posted 12 March 2011 - 03:33 AM

I'm praying that all the girls in EbiChu and their families are safe, due to the earthquake and tsunami in Japan.

#57 Em-El

Em-El

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 155 posts

Posted 12 March 2011 - 10:35 AM

The last blog post from this morning says that they were able to get in touch with all the members.

#58 Drako60

Drako60

5th gen member

• Uploader
  • 122 posts

Posted 16 April 2011 - 04:18 PM

I just got this video from the Momoclo twitter a rather interesting little song.

#59 k439b

k439b

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 229 posts

Posted 17 April 2011 - 02:16 AM

I love this new single!

Lyrics is very funny. Hyadain is just geneous!
Posted Image

#60 Em-El

Em-El

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 155 posts

Posted 17 April 2011 - 10:14 AM

They backup danced and performed this song and Chime at the MomoClo concert last week. It was an interesting surprise for me.

But, yes, Maeyamada is the best composer.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users