• Please log in to reply
2676 replies to this topic

#2081 ♦ AyakaMoon ♦♫♪

♦ AyakaMoon ♦♫♪

Dawa Fangirl

• Senpai
  • 1236 posts

Posted 23 April 2011 - 03:04 AM

Holy heck!!! What an awesome day! So glad I was able to be here today.
I can't believe they feel the need to photoshop any of these girls... they are so beautiful just the way they are. All 7of them are just amazing and It was so surreal when they walked in the room.
Typing from a cell right now but I willgive more of an update on how my day went later :)

PS Thanks to those of you who said hi to me and talked :) nice to meet all of you and hopefully I'll see you all at the party!

Wada Ayaka

#2082 Ro-kun

Ro-kun

永久に不滅

• Headquarters
  • 3453 posts

Posted 23 April 2011 - 03:39 AM

Yoyo~ I'm here online at the guest reception.

Berryz appeared for just a short while, and we had another 1 minute photo-op. Our elevator was right next to where they entered... I got to see Chinami peek out before they officially came in! :lol: I think some of the other jphip staff got video of them entering the room. And here's some pics I managed!!

Attached File  BerryzGuest1.jpg   101.94K   183 downloads

Attached File  BerryzGuest2.jpg   106.16K   169 downloads

Attached File  BerryzGuest3.jpg   100.68K   130 downloads

And some from the Q&A session - I had front row seats. These have a MiyaSaki bent of course... Maybe I'll post more group pics later ^^;

Attached File  BerryzQA3.jpg   83.24K   116 downloads

Attached File  BerryzQA4.jpg   74.07K   118 downloads

Attached File  BerryzQA2.jpg   83.77K   107 downloads

#2083 LunaCherri

LunaCherri

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 276 posts

Posted 23 April 2011 - 04:17 AM

During the Q&A I had an idea. since during Anime Expo when MM was there a guy challenged Reina to Rock, Paper, Scissors I would do the same. But with Maasa~

There were two rounds since the first one ended in a tie (Both of us played scissors). In the second one I won playing paper.

#2084 aardvark

aardvark

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 436 posts

Posted 23 April 2011 - 04:31 AM

Q & A
Attached File  img_1333r.jpg   1.21MB   111 downloads
Attached File  img_1355r.jpg   1.16MB   108 downloads
Attached File  img_1408r.jpg   1.01MB   64 downloads

#2085 ryu1132

ryu1132

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 45 posts

Posted 23 April 2011 - 04:34 AM

I've been running on fumes and had only one hour of sleep since i got off work yesterday evening, but heres a quick post for you guys.

Here are some of the swag I'd score today.

Oh and if any of you guys have any sunday autograph tickets that you can't use or need to get rid of them i'll be happy to buy them off you guys for a good price. Contact me by pm, e-mail, or any other way you can. I'll also be asking around tommorow.
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

And yes this was shot on the floor in the hotel room. ^^;

Edited by ryu1132, 23 April 2011 - 04:47 AM.

#2086 lovemusic

lovemusic

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 12487 posts

Posted 23 April 2011 - 04:46 AM

Hello! Party 2
http://www.livestream.com/helloparty
http://www.ustream.t...l/berryzseattle

#2087 aardvark

aardvark

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 436 posts

Posted 23 April 2011 - 05:13 AM

#2088 NeedMoreBuono!

NeedMoreBuono!

♪♫♡♡♫♡♡♡♪♫♡

• Senpai
  • 854 posts

Posted 23 April 2011 - 05:25 AM

Sorry I skipped out on the Hello Party... but I am exhausted!

What a day... the concert tomorrow is gonna be awesome!

Here's some video from the Guest Reception. How often do you get a chance to see them from this angle? :lol: But Risako fans should watch this video all the way to the end ;)

Edited by NeedMoreBuono!, 23 April 2011 - 05:51 AM.

#2089 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 23 April 2011 - 06:05 AM

http://twitter.com/#!/ufm_yukako/status/61571441312796673
Posted Image

Risako looks so cute XD

@video clip posted by NeedMoreBuono.
I don't recall MM had an open group photo session at AX, did they?
The fans were really close to the girls in that video. Just an arms length away. I'm surprised the management let the fans get that close.

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Up-Up Girls Schedule | UUG Official Facebook
Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#2090 Gabby

Gabby

Keep your smile

• Senpai
  • 2224 posts

Posted 23 April 2011 - 06:44 AM

booo I should have won the karaoke contest my song was harederXD..... riged lol ooo well.

HLxdmXb.png

#2091 ryu1132

ryu1132

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 45 posts

Posted 23 April 2011 - 07:00 AM

Here some pictures from their booths.

Posted Image

Posted Image

[Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Too sleepy, going to bed. XD

#2092 BlackTsubaki

BlackTsubaki

Takamina

• Senpai
  • 1061 posts

Posted 23 April 2011 - 07:56 AM

booo I should have won the karaoke contest my song was harederXD..... riged lol ooo well.

WHAAA!! You didn't win!? I even told my friend to vote for you. Well bummer, you did an amazing job though. Loved your voice and the dance was a bonus ^_^!
It was nice meeting you gabby and to the rest of the people as well.

Can't wait for the concert!!!

Takamina I Shimada Haruka I Mayuyu

#2093 Zethgryn

Zethgryn

\(*^▽^*)/ Osuzu's ❤

• Senpai
  • 4708 posts

Posted 23 April 2011 - 08:20 AM

i think the best part was captain's hip hop dance into beat box, that was just epic

The autograph session was also epic but i just froze, i could barely make eye contact, lol. Such a surreal day.

The guest reception was also very cool, I was SO CLOSE to them coming out of the elevator and where they were standing/talking. Was just full of win! XD

#2094 Zorr

Zorr

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4978 posts

Posted 23 April 2011 - 08:28 AM

Thank you for everyone posting pics/vids :) There's already some great stuff.

I can't believe how close some of you got during that open group photo session. MM didn't have anything like that at AX so it's great that the staff have given the fans the chance to do that this time. Also pretty cool that it seems they allowed photo's during the autograph session.

I hope everyone's having an awesome time :) I just wish I could be there.

#2095 Feiforscher

Feiforscher

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 411 posts

Posted 23 April 2011 - 08:45 AM

^ Same here, thanks a lot for all the reports/photos/videos, makes it feel like we are there too ^^ It sounds so amazing!
Also, I love the design for the shirt XD

#2096 TofuMan

TofuMan

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 306 posts

Posted 23 April 2011 - 08:51 AM

Last little bit before I totally collapse. This is the opening ceremony from my camera. Little shaky and lots of shouting, but hey. :) I'll see if I can clean it up any at a later time.

Totally stoked that I got Yurina to look back as they left the stage. :wub:

Posted Image

#2097 Super Luigi

Super Luigi

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 91 posts

Posted 23 April 2011 - 09:12 AM

Hello all! A report from me before I head to sleep (after I practice some wotagei and chants).

First off, the opening ceremonies. Didn't get to see them there because I had to get to the Exhibit Hall line before they appeared. So, waste of time there.

Next up, the Exhibit Hall. When I arrived at the line, there were already tons of people there. When they opened up the doors, I went the wrong way, which ended up netting me a pretty bad spot in line. I waited for like an hour total until I was able to buy the CD. So, that was a headache.

...But that's where the irritance ends, and the awesomeness begins.

Even though I was behind so many people, I managed to snag a Friday ticket. It seems like they increased the number they were giving out; I heard someone say they changed it to 300 each day. So I bought a CD, and since the merch line was long to the point I probably would miss the Q&A, I skipped it to go straight to the Panel 1 room to wait for the Q&A.

So then, the Q&A began. There was a one-minute photo op, in which I managed to grab this fabulous picture (Sorry Risako and Captain :( ):

Posted Image

Towards the end of the Q&A, I thought of a pretty good question, so I raised my hand and managed to get selected. When I stood up, Miyabi saw my shirt and smiled and waved at me. I melted. XD Anyway, I asked her "Who is your idol/role model?" and after thinking a bit, she said Namie Amuro. The mediator liked that question, and decided to ask the others the same one. I don't remember most of them as I was still on cloud nine, but one other person said Amuro, one said SNSD, and Chinami said Hannah Montana. XD The mediator made it a point to clarify she meant the character Hannah Montana, not the, as she said, scandalous Miley Cyrus. :lol:

So after the Q&A, I went back to the HelloStoreUSA booth to see if there was anything left I wanted. They had everything I wanted left. So I picked up a Miyabi towel, Miyabi fan, 3 photosets and the special T-shirt (even though I'll never be able to fit it :c03: ). I then rushed to the autograph session lineup, where I wasn't too far back. I waited about 45 minutes, and the moving started. As I got somewhat close (probably 100 feet away or so), Miyabi spotted me and waved to me even before I noticed her. :wub: :wub: :wub: I got the autographs (Momo's was particularly nice) and when I came to Miyabi, I kinda froze, just saying 'hi' and 'thank you'. I didn't want to only say that though, so I said "kirei" like an idiot. She smiled and said thank you though; nothing less expected from her.

Next up, the guest reception. Me and a few other H!O guys were sitting in back, facing the front. I happened to see them come up the side elevator, but they went back down probably 'cause they didn't expect the congestion in that area. After some other guests introduced themselves, they came back up and walked towards the center. We were really close, but could only see their backs for the most part. NeedMoreBuono managed to get the video of them in the back, while I decided to maneuver my way through the crowd to get a very good view of them, as seen in these shots here:

Posted Image

Posted Image

And that's the conclusion on my report. I didn't win the backstage meet, but that's fine 'cause I had a fabulous time with the other stuff. Miyabi and all the rest of the girls are just so nice and pretty, and that was confirmed more than enough today. No hints of them being 'fake' or stuck-up. Gonna practice some chants for a couple hours, then head to sleep. Tomorrow (well, today) is gonna be awesome!

#2098 GohanSanDiego

GohanSanDiego

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 114 posts

Posted 23 April 2011 - 09:44 AM

What a day, and Hello! Party was definitely the icing on the cake.

The Japanese Wotas really made their presence felt and I was surprised to see them stick around to the end! That was awesome.

Gotta admit I wasn't too keen on this wota stuff but I have a lot more respect for them now, definitely.

The dance cover groups were really good too, they brought the house down and made the Japanese wotas go all out, awesome.

Definitely a perfect day, no complaints.

I am so tired right now so I'll post photos tomorrow and video as well. Got some of the Q&A and the reception. tbc
Posted Image

#2099 MaggieMehve

MaggieMehve

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 40 posts

Posted 23 April 2011 - 09:52 AM

Oh boy, I'm soooo tired. D:

Luckily got an autograph ticket! Met some of the Japanese wota who were very nice! And won a prize at the Hello Party! Skinned up my knee pretty badly by winning (I fell during the bat guruguru), but it was cool. I'm gonna sleep well tonight. Phew!

#2100 GohanSanDiego

GohanSanDiego

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 114 posts

Posted 23 April 2011 - 10:01 AM

Japanese Wotas Flying High.

Just had to post this.

Posted Image
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users