Photo

[SINGLE] 20th single: Sakura No Ki Ni Narou (16 Feb)

• Please log in to reply
161 replies to this topic

#1 greah

greah

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1186 posts

Posted 13 December 2010 - 08:23 PM

preliminary informations from CDJs newsletter

KIZM-81
AKB48/UNTITLED[CD+DVD / Type A] CDA
1524 yen US$18/84.94 Release Date:2011/02/16
Description:Single release from AKB48. *Type-A and B include different contents except for track 1 and 2.
External Bonus:a photo
URL - http://cdjapan.jp/d.html?KEY=KIZM-81
KIZM-83
AKB48/UNTITLED[CD+DVD / Type B] CDA
Description:Single release from AKB48. *Type-A and B include different contents except for track 1 and 2.
URL - http://cdjapan.jp/d.html?KEY=KIZM-83
KIZM-90081
AKB48/UNTITLED[w/ DVD, Limited Edition / Type A] CDA
Description:Single release from AKB48. Includes a bonus DVD with a music video (subject to change). *Type-A and B include different contents except for track 1 and 2. *Unless otherwise indicated, DVDs are region-2 encoded (Japan, Europe, and Middle East), and carry no subtitles.
URL - http://cdjapan.jp/d....?KEY=KIZM-90081
KIZM-90083
AKB48/UNTITLED[w/ DVD, Limited Edition / Type B] CDA
Description:Single release from AKB48. Includes a bonus DVD with a music video (subject to change). *Type-A and B include different contents except for track 1 and 2. *Unless otherwise indicated, DVDs are region-2 encoded (Japan, Europe, and Middle East), and carry no subtitles.
URL - http://cdjapan.jp/d....?KEY=KIZM-90083

#2 YuzukoAria

YuzukoAria

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 119 posts

Posted 13 December 2010 - 09:52 PM

AKB48、2011年第1弾シングルを2/16にリリース決定!
まだ季節は冬ですが、これから“春”に向けて沢山の人に親しまれること間違いなし!の「桜の花びらたち」「桜の栞」に続く新たな“桜ソング”の誕生です!

20thシングル 『唄うメンバーは「Beginner」選抜+5人の21名予定。
コーラス部分で選抜メンバー以外も参加するので今作も「桜の栞」同様48人全員の声が入った楽曲』

Source http://www.neowing.c...tml?KEY=KIZM-77

Another Sakura song!
Senbatsu will be all the Beginner senbatsu plus 5 other people, the rest will sing the chorus bit..just like Sakura no Shiori..

#3 mikari

mikari

.1/3 of miya's #1 fan ♥.//caramel's polar bear

• Senpai
  • 6506 posts

Posted 13 December 2010 - 10:09 PM

oh!!! so it'll be like sakura no shiori? :o i can't wait!!! totally love those songs~~~
so pretty~~ X3 <3

Posted Image
check out ♥: my blog|gallery|graphics boutique|akb graphics|youtube|teen top
fanblog: tomocawaii| fanpages:Kanon|Miya|Nanami|Sengoku|Dayeon//siggie by me, avvie by bonbon~ ♥

#4 Tyzer

Tyzer

♥Kaori & Sayu♥

• Senpai
  • 4277 posts

Posted 13 December 2010 - 10:11 PM

YAY~!! A cherry blossom and graduation song XD
TBH I wanted a happy song

rdLAFtW.png
♥ 飯田圭織 | 道重さゆみ | 高地優吾 | 伊野尾慧 | 中村優一 | 瀬戸康史 | 篠田麻里子 | 小嶋陽菜 ♥
 Graphics - Tumblr - Livejournal - Set by Me

#5 Azul

Azul

Bringing back Miyoshi.

• Senpai
  • 1241 posts

Posted 13 December 2010 - 10:19 PM

*prays Sayaka is somehow part of the additional 5 members*
Another Sakura no Shiori? Even anything remotely similar would be godly.
YES <3

I finally got a blog, so I can dump all my Jpop/Kpop/H!P rambles.
Last updated: 05/07/11

#6 熊⋆ichapyon×

熊⋆ichapyon×

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4331 posts

Posted 13 December 2010 - 11:42 PM

C'mon, c'mon! SAYAKA!!!!!! Pls, let Sayaka be part of Senbatsu!

❝ j-trance
Posted Image
〖 voted greatest fan of kumai yurina & nagasawa wakana 2011 ♥ 〗 ××× set made by S-N-I-P-E-R

#7 ℗ani©kof¶àίи

℗ani©kof¶àίи

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2564 posts

Posted 14 December 2010 - 01:53 AM

SAYAKA should be there! XD Please be Sayaka in the 5 additional members. :D

#8 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 14 December 2010 - 05:01 AM

lol .. ordered both limited version as soon as I got the email newsletter from CDjapan ... :P

hmm .. interesting ...looking forward to it .. :D

#9 CAiTlin_Beat

CAiTlin_Beat

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1078 posts

Posted 14 December 2010 - 12:37 PM

Is is really going to be like Sakura no Shiroi? I freaking love that song :) Sakura no Shiroi must have set some kind of record right? I mean since when do choir song chart in mainstreem music its amazing, I hope this one does even better <3

I do have one concern though. They're releasing a single pretty much every 2 months. What I mean is if they keep doing this then whats going to happen to their music and chartings? We're only human after all and we can only come up with so many new ideas and we eventually become limited. AKB's singles are always different everytime and thats great but will the managment run out of ideas and start releasing singles that sound the same?

I'm not trying to be horrible or anything but do you see where I'm going with this?

#10 MrMojo

MrMojo

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 61 posts

Posted 14 December 2010 - 04:21 PM

Please let Sayaka be on this single!

She's been omitted So many times!
What's the point of omitting her since she is recognized by the AKB community?!

Damn Aki-p! We all want to hear Sayaka's voice and see her in more AKB videos!

#11 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 14 December 2010 - 06:26 PM

"but will the managment run out of ideas and start releasing singles that sound the same?"

Well, not to sound like this is negative or anything, but with "Oogoe Diamond" and onwards, a new sound emerged from AKB48, a far more upbeat sound.

And basically Oogoe Diamond, 10nen Zakura, Namida Surprise!, and Iiwake Maybe "sound the same" (they don't, but they are like brothers and sisters, a closely related family).

Then came River, which was unique in its sound compared to previous singles. Next up was Sakura no Shiori which took everybody by surprise, and after this it was Ponytail to Chouchou, which followed in the vein of Kimi no Koto ga Suki Dakara, Enkyori Poster and Kimi to Niji to Taiyo to.

Heavy Rotation afterwards, again somewhat similar to the previous examples. Breaking the pattern again was Beginner, a sort of River #2, stopping the straight forward genki upbeat idol pop style, and relying more on beats. After Beginner it was straight back to aforementioned style, and here it followed the mold as presented by kimisuki, enkyori, kimito, SKE48's gomenne summer, and c/w track boku dake no value from Beginner.

If anything, Chance no Junban as a main track was less good to me than kimisuki, enkyori, kimito, gomenne, bokudake - but still enjoyable!

What I hope, is that they aren't afraid of changing it up, like they have already, by adding "original songs" into the mix. I do know Akimoto have said many times before that he wants to do more songs like Yuuhi wo Miteiru ka? and other songs from that era, such as H1/H2 songs.

As far as creativity goes, I think sky's the limit basically. They have been able to come up with great PV's before and I hope they can continue to do so.

The Beginner fiasco I label a fiasco solely due to King Records and their spineless suits who felt it was too controversial. It was not. In fact it was a good PV, again, original as well.

Regarding release tempo, I am not sure honestly how often they should release a single. Once per month is maybe too much, and then on the other hand, waiting too long isn't good either.

#12 Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri

Selfish shooting star, Make my wish come true

• Senpai
  • 5673 posts

Posted 14 December 2010 - 08:09 PM

@BerryzBuddy you seem to be implying that a single person is writing all the songs and therefore could run out of ideas. That's not how song writing in akb48 works.

I bet the management will have a wildcard amongst the 5 new girls. Someone who either just appeared in chance no junban or some other theatre getting a recent push like shiichan. Sakiko is most likely though.

E67uDCX.jpg?1

#13 lazyパンダ

lazyパンダ

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 884 posts

Posted 15 December 2010 - 08:12 AM

I'm having such a hard time keeping up with all the releases! But I'm loving it so much. I think I've liked all of their singles so far, or at least the most recent ones. As long as they are still enjoyable, I will keep loving all of these releases. :good:
Posted Image
Lazy posts - my tumblr. ...because I'm too lazy to make actual blog posts.

#14 pollypan

pollypan

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 343 posts

Posted 15 December 2010 - 10:32 PM

Already ordered all the version from CDJAPAN...

(My and my friend's guess for the additional 5 members:Komori, Myao, Ami, Yui, Sayaka.... :ph34r: )
Michishige Sayumi :: Kumai Yurina ::: Jurina:Acchan:Mayuyu
Posted Image
BERRYZ KOUBOU DAISUKI^^

#15 greah

greah

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1186 posts

Posted 16 December 2010 - 12:37 AM

Already ordered all the version

now that's the spirit :good:

I'm sick of getting 3-4 copies of the same photo so this time I decided to order limited editions from HMV and Tower Records, regular A from CDJ and regular B from Tsutaya ;)

#16 pollypan

pollypan

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 343 posts

Posted 16 December 2010 - 07:27 AM

^
That's what I did for the beginner single(HMV, CDJAPAN, Amazon, 7net, Tower, Yamano-music,Shinseido). Different bonus photos made me feel :good: , but the shipping was kinda.... painful :ph34r:
Michishige Sayumi :: Kumai Yurina ::: Jurina:Acchan:Mayuyu
Posted Image
BERRYZ KOUBOU DAISUKI^^

#17 droopy10

droopy10

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1267 posts

Posted 16 December 2010 - 08:23 AM

If shipping wasn't so expensive for 1 cd I would split my orders every single time. It was so much easier with free shipping while I lived in Japan.

Already preordered both from CDJapan.

Hoping Nito is one of the five, if she is one I think the rest would be Myao, Komori, Rabutan, and Kuramochi :good:

#18 LonelySoldier

LonelySoldier

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 103 posts

Posted 18 December 2010 - 03:19 PM

I just hope those extra five aren't filled with NMB's potential frontgirls... <_<

Btw, I really hope Sayaka and Sakiko to be included in this single... ^_^

#19 droopy10

droopy10

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1267 posts

Posted 18 December 2010 - 09:17 PM

Ah, I totally forgot about NMB...

I don't think they would fill all 5 spot with NMB members but I could see 1 or 2 just like how they started off with just Jurina.

Still hope its the 5 members I wrote earlier :good:

#20 熊⋆ichapyon×

熊⋆ichapyon×

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4331 posts

Posted 19 December 2010 - 12:25 AM

I'm hoping the 5 girls would be:

Sayaka, Myao, Mocchi, Mikapon, and Nacchi <3

Nacchi probably won't get picked though, Aamin and Kitarie have a higher chance...

❝ j-trance
Posted Image
〖 voted greatest fan of kumai yurina & nagasawa wakana 2011 ♥ 〗 ××× set made by S-N-I-P-E-R

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users