Photo

Who do you think are the Top 3 dancers from H!P Kids?

• Please log in to reply
80 replies to this topic

#21 lala

lala

♥ Voted KY greatest fan 2011 ♥

• Senpai
  • 4428 posts

Posted 03 December 2010 - 11:34 AM

definiatly
1. Captain
2. Nakky
3. Maimi/Momo

The top 3 minus Momo is because of Natsu DOKI Lipstick <3

I love the way Momo dances it's very bouncy and she puts a lot of energy into it.

Posted Image

♥ Voted as KY greatest fan 2011 ♥ Thank you for voting for me everyone ♥

♥ My KY fanblog ♥

♥ JunJun . KY Ikuta . (B)Nacchan . (S)Kanakana . (N)Sayaka . (HKT)Anna . (Nogizaka46)Ikuchan♥

#22 Van-Cloud

Van-Cloud

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 467 posts

Posted 03 December 2010 - 12:35 PM

1. Captain & Maimi
2. Nakky & Airi
3. Miyabi & Chisato

"The public have an insatiable curiosity to know everything. Except what is worth knowing. Journalism, conscious of this, and having tradesman-like habits, supplies their demands".

#23 JoshuaHallto

JoshuaHallto

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 405 posts

Posted 03 December 2010 - 12:47 PM

1. Both Saki's
2. Momoko
3. MIYABI-SAN!

#24 LeoHamasaki

LeoHamasaki

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 977 posts

Posted 03 December 2010 - 01:06 PM

1 - Captain
2 - Nakky
3 - Maimi

Those three are definetely the best of them!

#25 Chimai

Chimai

Kamonegikkusu~

• Senpai
  • 4214 posts

Posted 03 December 2010 - 01:33 PM

1. Saki Shimizu
2. Saki Nakajima
3. Maimi Yajima

They should make a dance unit! <3

#26 claneksi

claneksi

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5302 posts

Posted 03 December 2010 - 01:54 PM

1. Capt. is the first one came to mind when we talk about H!P kids dancers. She has the advantage of being short and good at dance.. XD Her matureness also helped a lot, especially with her expression and body language.
2. No complain about the skill. Actually I was tempted to put Nakki with Capt, sharing the top spot, but not at the moment. She still lost in maturity compared to Capt. :o She also need to work out her expression more. Like in the latest Forever Love intro dance, it could be the greatest thing ever if only she can be more explorative with her expression instead of just smiling.. I hope she can improve more whe she gets older..
3. Thanks to her long limbs, Maimi tend to look like she was flailing around XD, especially with H!P standard choreography. She also tend to break out from the original choreography and put some 'extra effort' that sometimes makes her stood out more than the others which is not really a good thing when you dance in a group. But you really can't discount the persona and charisma she has on the stage. Just as her name, Beautiful dance. :D She just sparkling on the stage.. probably helped by her sweat sprinkling around XD

4. Airi has the versatility and the flexibility that I'm sure a lot of H!P girls want. She also can blend the choreography nicely with the right amount of power that she never over dance a choreography.. :D She has great stamina too! She can perform her dance (and singing) constantly at a high level of performance from beginning to the end of a live. But a lot of the time, she lack the power I want to see on the stage, which is why she isn't in the top three. I'm sure she just want to balance her dance with her singing though.. She's the main singer after all. I think she would be on the top three comfortably if she can put some more power in to her dance.
5. First time I noticed Momo's dance was in MY BOY dance shot version. She has this powerful movement and compact foot work that I like.. :D Some things that bothers me a little was her somewhat muscular body and she sometimes over dance a choreography. :P

And last, tribute to the top three.. :P

Edit: Ah, also worth to mention: Miya, Mai, and Chisa. I want to write about them, but this post already too big for my standard.. XD

#27 BryxW

BryxW

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4027 posts

Posted 03 December 2010 - 02:39 PM

3. Momochi

#28 Sese

Sese

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 21 posts

Posted 03 December 2010 - 02:40 PM

1. Shimizu Saki aka Captain <3
2. Yajima Maimi
3. Tsugunaga Momoko
Posted Image

#29 pinkguin

pinkguin

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2797 posts

Posted 03 December 2010 - 02:43 PM

Momo, Nakki and Maimi for me :)

#30 Haruna Ogata (Real)

Haruna Ogata (Real)

Brown Eyes White Pig

• Senpai
  • 2540 posts

Posted 03 December 2010 - 04:15 PM

Because I don't follow C-ute stuff I checked out each member individually before building an opinion:

1. Captain ~ Since I have more experience seeing her dance than the other two in my top 3, of course I might be slightly biased. However, from what I've seen I do believe that the other girls' movements are neither as sharp/fluid nor as expressive as Captain's.
2. Nakajima ~ This girl's dancing is actually very sharp; I was certainly impressed. Her leg movements are really spot on, but her arm movements are what doesn't take her up to Captain level for me.
3. Yajima ~ Beautiful legs are always a bonus when watching someone dancing. While I wouldn't consider her in the same category as the two above her, she could potentially reach that level.

I wonder if I become a better dancer if I rename myself Saki.

"I sure did," Phil replied. "I slept good with you."

#31 SunnyBunny

SunnyBunny

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2700 posts

Posted 03 December 2010 - 07:45 PM

1 ~ Captain! For sure!
2 ~ Nakky
3 ~ Momoko!

avatar by & signature by me! || voted ayacho's greatest fan of 2011!

anfVdz9.jpg

#32 telepudding

telepudding

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 621 posts

Posted 03 December 2010 - 07:49 PM

• captain!
  • nakky :)
  • maimi.

#33 Chocolatine

Chocolatine

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 123 posts

Posted 04 December 2010 - 12:15 AM

1. Captain
2. Momo
3. Maimi

^^

#34 phishn37

phishn37

Here Sakitty Sakitty

• Senpai
  • 2233 posts

Posted 04 December 2010 - 01:58 AM

Spoiler

1. Captain
2. Maimi
3. Nakky
Posted Image
Please visit my sort-of H!P blog at Mk no Blog

S/mileage Saikou! Other favorites: Ogawa Saki, Shimizu Saki, Tsugunaga Momoko, Sugaya Risako, Tanaka Reina, Fukada Kanon, Okai Chisato, Suzuki Airi

#35 -=o=-

-=o=-

"Oh-san", an original Berryz Avenger!

• Senpai
  • 1823 posts

Posted 04 December 2010 - 05:15 AM

I find it ironic how Momo is being noticed for her dancing... considering how she has said in the past that she doesn't like to dance.

Shimizu Saki Okai Chisato Takagi Sayuki Takeuchi Akari Fujii RioFunaki MusubuAkiyama Mao

#36 korokorori

korokorori

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 451 posts

Posted 04 December 2010 - 05:54 AM

1. Shimizu Saki <3
2. Nakajima Saki :good:
3. ...

actually i thought either maimi or momo or miya should be number 3 but recently i found that sometimes she looks like she cant handle her movements, while momo, she often over-reacts until she forgot to concentrate on her dance, while miya, she often use the same expression and sometimes her movements are not impressive.

personal taste:

1. Kumai Yurina :wub:
2. Suzuki Airi :)
3. (cant decide) ^^;

kumai-chan's dance is very simple but sometimes she looks too cool that i cant afford to neglect her existence! i love her dance with miya in "Otoko No Ko" in Medachitai concert. even though she's tall, but her dance are still awesome and easy to my eyes.

Airi-chan's dance always boost up her character. i like how she flexibly use her body to move, her expression, and for most, the balance in her dance. they give a feeling of sweetness, no need to rush yet a cool feelings. i felt easy whenever i saw her dance.

(cant decide), the others dance are not really to my liking. i used to love miya's and maimi, and chibi risako(but now risako is older, i missed her dance when she's still kid), but they all lack something that i want to see..

but still i love everyone i said above. :P

kamiki.png

#37 Cuttie

Cuttie

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 10 posts

Posted 04 December 2010 - 06:59 PM

My top 3:
1. Saki Nakajima
2. Saki Shimizu
3. Momoko Tsugunaga

#38 micchipyon☆

micchipyon☆

おつかれいな ~ ♡

• Senpai
  • 4081 posts

Posted 04 December 2010 - 08:05 PM

1. Airi Suzuki ♥
2. Saki Shimizu
3. Chinami Tokunaga

☆ set by Apple Cake // 田中れいな、永遠に 愛する♥ ☆

Posted Image

twitter × personal tumblr × youtube × yuko fantumblr
《voted as tanaka reina's & ogawa saki's greatest fan 2O11》

#39 chuxnon

chuxnon

no maro, no life

• Senpai
  • 5243 posts

Posted 04 December 2010 - 08:10 PM

Spoiler

I have to agree with this. I mean seriously, LOOK AT HER DANCING ON NATSU DOKI LIPSTICK.

keep your smile

last.fm || tumblr || twitter

#40 Icee

Icee

daredemoヾ(*´∇`)ノ daisuki

• Senpai
  • 689 posts

Posted 05 December 2010 - 12:04 AM

1. Captain
2. Maimi

and I can't say for third... Momo and Airi are really good too. D: Between them.
But I see where people are coming from with Nakky. nvn~

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users