Photo

Of the current groups, who's your favorite in each?

• Please log in to reply
1058 replies to this topic

#41 mikari

mikari

.1/3 of miya's #1 fan ♥.//caramel's polar bear

• Senpai
  • 6506 posts

Posted 29 November 2010 - 12:04 AM

Morning Musume - Gaki of course <3 -awesome voice, and so pretty~
Berryz Koubou - Miya -love her voice, elegance, fashion, and everything else :D
C-ute - Nakky -so pretty <3
S/mileage - Kanon - love her voice, her cuteness, everything~
Mano Erina -I love her <3 her voice is growing on me :)
H!P Eggs - Sengoku -so pretty, and has a great voice <3 so talented too~ X3

Posted Image
check out ♥: my blog|gallery|graphics boutique|akb graphics|youtube|teen top
fanblog: tomocawaii| fanpages:Kanon|Miya|Nanami|Sengoku|Dayeon//siggie by me, avvie by bonbon~ ♥

#42 usagi_no_kami

usagi_no_kami

うさちゃんピース!!!

• Senpai
  • 11934 posts

Posted 29 November 2010 - 12:27 AM

Morning Musume- Sayumi Michishige!! She's cute, smart, funny, quick witted, talkative, has a multi-faceted character, is highly entertaining, and is also very beautiful too!

Berryz Koubou- Momoko Tsugunaga!! Love her Burikko character and is quite funny too! And love her voice, from her cute talking to her awesome singing!

C-ute- Don't know too much about the group, but the one that sticks out as being my fave is Maimi Yajima!
Airi Suzuki is a very close second and Saki Nakajima is a close third.

S/mileage- Saki Ogawa! Her train impression on FUJIWARA Arigatai to Omoe! just cracked me up!! XD

Erina Mano- Wins by default, but she's pretty loveable anyway!

Eggs- Don't really know a whole lot about them and couldn't pick many out of a line-up, but I'd say going by some pics I've seen Saki Mori is my fave! She reminds me of Kang Jiyoung of KARA. :P
Karin Miyamoto and Minami Sengoku are close seconds.

#43 멜리사

멜리사

◕‿◕

• Senpai
  • 5737 posts

Posted 29 November 2010 - 02:18 AM

C-ute - NAKKKKKYYYYYY <3 she shall always stay as my favorite member ^-^ <3 I LOVE LOVE LOVE her dancing <3 and her singing, even though is sometimes squeaky and that's what unique about her XP she just needs practice with her singing :)
Berryz Koubou - Miyabi :D My 1st favorite member when I first met Hello Project...she shall always have a place to stay in my heart ;D
I love her fashion and her singing and her personality :D
Morning Musume - Linlin She has a funny personality and is always energetic <3 Her voice is definitely amazing! Linlin..... T^T
S/mileage - Yuuka (haven't been paying attention to S/mileage often x_x)
Mano Erina - I like her singing ^_^ but haven't been paying attention either D:
H!P Eggs - Saho Akari - SHE COULD SING! She just needs to be in a group so people could hear her voice >:3 and her dancing is amazing too

Melisa H!P Tumblr ♥ Kpop, Momusu, C-ute

Ailee, Oda Sakura, Nakajima Saki

#44 nono:)bbz

nono:)bbz

no nozomi, no life.

• Senpai
  • 5883 posts

Posted 29 November 2010 - 02:24 AM

Morning Musume: Takahashi Ai.
Berryz Koubou: Sugaya Risako.
C-ute: Suzuki Airi.
S/mileage: Fukuda Kanon.

I'm always listening out for their voices on songs / their faces in PV's first. ♥

#45 telepudding

telepudding

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 621 posts

Posted 29 November 2010 - 02:44 AM

momusu. : niigaki XD she's amazingly pretty and i love her voice!
berryz: yurina and risako have a strange charm that makes me attracted :Dbasically i don't know the reason
c-ute: nakky <3
mano: ...she's cute XD and i like her voice
s/mileage: i don't really pay attention to them but i think it's sakichy :whistle:

#46 akogare

akogare

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 63 posts

Posted 29 November 2010 - 03:42 AM

Morning Musume: Kamei Eri. I think she is so beautiful and has such a sweet personality and pretty voice. I'm also really partial to Linlin. I'm very sorry to see them both go.

Berryz Koubou: Captain! She's gorgeous and I love the way she dances!

C-ute: Chisato!!!!! I always have been and always will be her fan. I couldn't be more thrilled for her right now with all her growing popularity!

Mano Erina: She wins by default, I guess. Very pretty smile and a few of her songs are okay.

S/mileage: Ogawa Saki catches my eye! She is gonna be a knockout in a few years, and her voice is great! Her dancing is spot on.

H!P Eggs: Saho Akari. I really, really, really want her to make it into Momusu. I think she'd fit in perfectly. They're going to need new members who can actually sing and she sure can! I love Miyamoto Karin, too. I think she's going to go places in H!P in a few years.

#47 turbos86

turbos86

=P

• Dai-Senpai
  • 2731 posts

Posted 29 November 2010 - 06:53 AM

Oh here's mine~

Morning Musume: If it's not obvious enough already, Tanaka Reina. Read my signature, yes I will literally die for her. Yes she's all stuck up about herself being one of the group's lead vocal. Yes she makes weird eyes faces and takes pictures of it. Yes she's a yankii and she doesn't care about what you think. I can go on forever with this, lol

Berryz Koubou: Miyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Natsuyaki Miyabi is such an awesome tsundere. And 'cause she was in Aa! with Reina.

C-ute: Suzuki Airi. No one can resist Airi, seriously. If you don't like her, you are lying to yourself. Just think about the face she makes after eating something yummy....ohhhh yeahhhhh. And Airi was also in Aa! with Reina.

Mano Erina: If you ask me to rank her, I'd say she's my.....7th favorite out of H!P. She's not that bad, just don't hope for too much..... WASSHOI. And if you rearrange the E and R in her name, you get Reina.

S/mileage: If I didn't already sold my soul to Reina, Maeda Yuuka would be my oshimen right now. A dajare (puns) idol, how can you not love her?! And Yuuka was in High-King with Reina.

Wait....

Everything leads to Reina :whistle:

#48 ReiNa.than

ReiNa.than

♥田中れいな♥

• Senpai
  • 1295 posts

Posted 29 November 2010 - 07:15 AM

Morning Musume: Reina, obviously. :respect:

Berryz Koubou: Momoko

C-ute: Nakki

Mano Erina: I really like her, a lot more than I have in the past.

S/mileage: Yuuka

At the end of the day, I like all of H!P, but I love Reina. ;)
Follow me ~@LinkFlames

#49 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9506 posts

Posted 29 November 2010 - 07:42 AM

Haha! The Reina fans are starting to come out now! After Sayu, Reina is my fave.............she and Sayu have totally different personalities but I think they blend together well. Remember their skits in Alo! Hello 2? That was my favorite part of the DVD. Just on the basis of pure beauty, I can stare at either one's face for.........................way too long! :lol:

I said Risako was growing on me but all of the Berryz and C-ute members are. I use to only like Momusu but, damn, the Kids are all growing up and turning into incredible beauties and talents. While it seems that H!P has always gone for the "girl next door" look, Miyabi is out-of-this-world gorgeous! But the Peachy Princess is still my fave--as Mai Satoda said, "she's a perfect idol!"

#50 recs

recs

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 288 posts

Posted 29 November 2010 - 11:11 AM

Kamei, Captain, Mai, Kanon. Won't change for a long long time.

ps: after The graduation there'd be none of my favs left in Momusu.

Posted Image
Fukuda Kanon + Berryz Kobo

#51 gubu chan chan

gubu chan chan

Livin' in a bubble

• Senpai
  • 1404 posts

Posted 29 November 2010 - 11:28 AM

Morning Musume - Kamei Eri

Berryz Koubou - Risako/Momoko... my fav. change all the time! XD

C-ute - Chisato Okai. If Megu was still here, it'd probs be a draw.
Mano Erina - Like there's really a choice...

S/mileage - Kanon.

Eggs - Uhh yeah, could I say none? Yuu's probably one of the one's I'm more familiar with though.

#52 熊⋆ichapyon×

熊⋆ichapyon×

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4331 posts

Posted 29 November 2010 - 11:47 AM

There are heaps of Reina fans! *whoop!*

I'll just add to my list:

Eggs: Kikka-chan! Gah! I love her so much! If she could debut as a official member of H!P, she'll probably jump straight to 4th position at least in my overall ranking!!! She's beautiful, her voice is so angelic :wub: :wub:
Morisaki-chan comes in a close second though!

❝ j-trance
Posted Image
〖 voted greatest fan of kumai yurina & nagasawa wakana 2011 ♥ 〗 ××× set made by S-N-I-P-E-R

#53 oddball

oddball

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2662 posts

Posted 29 November 2010 - 12:02 PM

Morning Musume: JunJun, I just love her!!! will probably be Sayu when JunJun graduates...... :sob:

Berryz Koubou: Miyabi/Chii Im put them together because they are great when they are, funniest pair in H!P

C-ute: Maimi, I really like sporty type girls so... plus I lover her clutz side aswell.

S/mileage: Saki Ogawa, ever since she got her short hair I just think she is really cute, and funny

H!P Eggs: Kikka :wub: How this girl was ever not chosen for MM is beyond me, she is awesome!

#54 jrongow

jrongow

Forever-5th Gen

• Senpai
  • 1776 posts

Posted 29 November 2010 - 01:36 PM

Morning Musume: Aichan.. no debate abt it.. LOL..

Berryz: Miyabi... she has a certain attitude that makes her attractive.. although I had a certain debate whether i shld go for captain...

C-ute: Maimi... nakky comes up a short second..

s/mileage: yuuka

eggs: no idea.. i haf nv really paid attention to them..
Posted Image
The Sexy Heroine of my Final Fantasy...
愛 = LOVE

#55 k0nk0n

k0nk0n

「*:♪★”あたり前田”★*:♪」

• Senpai
  • 2651 posts

Posted 29 November 2010 - 03:08 PM

Morning Musume: Gaki-san, I respect her characters lots and also her voice...

Berryz: Captain? Same birthday as me ^^; and i like her style..

C-ute: hmm.... I'll put Maimai!! -.-|||

S/mileage: Yuukarin!!!!! <3

Hello!pro Eggs: Kikka (’ 3’)」」~~~

Posted Image

☆,。・:*:・°'★,。☆,。・:*:・°'★,。 So this is how SeaSick is like. . . .☆,。・:*:・°'★,。☆,。・:*:・°'★,。

#56 ninety9nights

ninety9nights

"I am Berry Kyuuto." - Sayumi

• Senpai
  • 3262 posts

Posted 29 November 2010 - 03:40 PM

My last post here didn't include the Eggs so here I go:

Hello!Pro Eggs - Kitahara Sayaka; I dunno, I just like her.

Posted Image
[ avatar by me | signature by CROWN.佐久alice | youtube | blog ]

#57 Aly B

Aly B

Hopelessly devoted to MoMusu.

• Senpai
  • 805 posts

Posted 29 November 2010 - 09:29 PM

MM - Junjun. She so funny and somehow mature at the same time. lol. I like how she speaks up about not getting any attention in the group. ^_^ I mean i wish she got more attention but it was also funny watching her whine. lol. After she leaves, though, it will be Gaki. She's just really cool and somehow just awesome! lol

BK - CAPTAIN! Specifically for her dancing. Personality-wise the only Berry I don't like is Risako so the only thing that sets captain apart (to me) is her dancing. It makes her super cool. ^_^

C-ute - Hagiwara Mai. She's so adorable. I think of her like a cute little sister. She still looks and talks the same way she did when she was six, so I think I'm always gonna see her like that adorable little girls. ^_^

S/Mileage - Fukada Kanon. She's really the only one I know, honestly. lol.

Eggs - I don't know any eggs. lol. Maybe I'll have to get a little more involved in them so I can choose a fave.
Posted Image

#58 panda•mei•nium

panda•mei•nium

mei world to the max!!

• Senpai
  • 1143 posts

Posted 29 November 2010 - 09:45 PM

Morning Musume - Aichan. Sayu is a close second.

Berryz Koubou
- Risako, especially when she sings those low notes.

C-ute - Airi. Love her voice.

S/mileage - Saki. Great personality and a killer voice.

H!P Eggs - Karin. Amazing stage presence for such a young girl. I'm liking Haruka too, because she's such a cutie. :P

#59 KeriChan12

KeriChan12

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 530 posts

Posted 29 November 2010 - 10:24 PM

Morning Musume: Eririn! After she graduated i think it'll be Ai-chan or Reina.

Berryz Kobo: Risako ... I don't know why. XD

C-ute: Airi~n! She's the lead vocalist of C-ute for a reason. :whistle:

S/milage: Saki! Kanon is a close second though.

H!P Eggs: I hardly know any of them, but i really like Sengoku because she's in Ongaku Gatas.
“History is more important for the idols than the numbers!”
. -Mano Erina cheering squat

#60 YuzukoAria

YuzukoAria

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 119 posts

Posted 29 November 2010 - 10:35 PM

Morning Musume - Ai. Very pretty and talented.

Berryz Koubou - Miyabi. good singer. I don't really know anything about her, but she catches my eye.

°C-ute - Airi. CUTE!!! and a good singer.

S/mileage - Yuukarin. CUTE!!! her voice is very cute as well

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users