Photo

Of the current groups, who's your favorite in each?

• Please log in to reply
1058 replies to this topic

#21 Haruna Ogata (Real)

Haruna Ogata (Real)

Brown Eyes White Pig

• Senpai
  • 2540 posts

Posted 28 November 2010 - 01:18 PM

Morning Musume ~ Michishige Sayumi: I wrote a rather long post filled with my love in the Sayu thread recently, explaining about 3% of why she's my favorite idol. She seems very human, and reminds me a lot of myself.
The superficial me says Niigaki Risa, even though both are ten pointers. Niigaki's also my favorite member on-stage.

Berryz Koubou ~ Shimizu Saki: She's THE Captain. Terrific dancer and indescribably awesome.
The superficial me says Chinami, but Captain is too awesome for me to be this shallow.

Cute ~ Nakajima Saki: Melisa's fault. :P
The superficial me says Yajima Maimi, because Umeda Erika isn't there anymore.

Mano Erina ~ Mano Erina: Her new album contains the first Shibuya-kei H!P song ever. 'nuff said.
The superficial me says Mano Erina as well.

S/mileage ~ Ogawa Saki: She's too much fun!
That was the superficial me says DAWA. Really nice legs.

I am very superficial, that's something I've been aiming to change for the last ten years or something.

"I sure did," Phil replied. "I slept good with you."

#22 SunnyBunny

SunnyBunny

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2700 posts

Posted 28 November 2010 - 01:52 PM

Morning Musume: Takahashi Ai, I love her voice, her dancing, her personality, her looks. I just love everything about her<3
Berryz Kobou: Tsugunaga Momoko, she's just soooo adorable <3.
C-ute: Okai Chisato, THIS GIRL CAN SING. & DANCE & SHE"S SUPER FUNNY AND CUTE AND ADORABLE <3
Mano Erina: I'm really loving this girl lately <3
S/Mileage: Fukuda Kanon :wub: I can't even explain my love for her in words<33333 I just love her to much♥

avatar by & signature by me! || voted ayacho's greatest fan of 2011!

anfVdz9.jpg

#23 яιвση♥

яιвση♥

Keep your SMILE!

• Senpai
  • 2930 posts

Posted 28 November 2010 - 04:16 PM

Morning Musume;; Lin Lin. Her smile lights up a room, and I could go on and on for hours about how she's just perfect to me in every way. But I won't, because this is just supposed to be short, and I wanna keep it that way :D She's my little chinese angel.

Berryz Koubou;; Tsugunaga Momoko AND Natsuyaki Miyabi. They're both perfect, and my two favourites. Momoko was my first favourite in H! P, after all~

C-ute;; Nakajima Saki. She's got a unique radiant beauty. :D

S/mileage;; Maeda Yuuka! Her birthday is two days before mine, and she's adorable x3

v1rWyzF.png

#24 buu

buu

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 115 posts

Posted 28 November 2010 - 04:29 PM

Morning Musume | Kamei Eri, IMO she can pull-off any style, she's an amazing amazzzzing dancer, her voice can be both soft and powerful. I loved how shy she used to be and how she gradually revealed such a wonderful, hilarious character <3
Berryz Koubou | Sudou Maasa, I lovelovelove Maasa. To me she has the same feel as Umeda Erika and Junjun have about them; generally cooler and IMO more model-esque than idols maybe? I think Maasa is beaaaautiful, and though she's got a weaker voice, it's one of my favourites. I also love how neat her handwriting is ^^;
C-ute | Okai Chisato and Nakajima Saki, since Erika left my interest in C-ute outside of their music and concerts has been limited. So generally this is purely because I love Chisa's voice and Saki's dancing. I hope to rekindle my C-ute flame one day :whistle:
S/mileage | Ogawa Saki, love at first sight :lol: I think it was Oha Star or something I saw her on when I was in Japan. They were baton twirling I think, and for some reason this increased my Saki love XD I think Saki and Kanon are the most interesting and funny personalities in S/mileage. And I really like Saki's voice <3

#25 shinggalashumen

shinggalashumen

Loving you forever. . .

• Senpai
  • 960 posts

Posted 28 November 2010 - 04:35 PM

for me:

Morning Musume - Kamei Eri. she's perfect. 'nuff said XD

Berryz - Captain! she's actually one of two people i look at when i watch BK perform. XD the other one is Momoko

C-ute - Okai Chisato. at first it was Mai, but when I heard her awesome voice in Tanpopo#, it blew me away

S/mileage - i'd say Kanon. i've been sort of liking her already when she was announced to be in Shin Minimoni so yeah. lol

shinggalashumen's bloodtype: Kamei blood type <3

Posted Image

~credits to GT-クン° for the sig!~

#26 Ain

Ain

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 156 posts

Posted 28 November 2010 - 04:41 PM

Morning Musume: Takahashi Ai. She's just so awesome. She's beautiful, has a great voice and is an amazing performer on stage. A lot of people find her personality 'bland' but I like her mature, quiet side. I think she's just overall, a beautiful person, inside and out. ( I could write an essay about her. Lol :lol: )

Berryz Koubou: Sudou Maasa. I'm not really a big fan of the group, but I love her witty jokes and her 'cool' personality. Even if she doesn't get much attention, she still gives it her all on stage and I like that about her. :good:

C-ute: Yajima Maimi. I am torn between her and Chisa, but Maimi won me over. Her quiet determination and how she's just nice and caring makes me like her. She doesn't have a commanding aura or an outspoken personality like Chisa and Mai, but I like how she lets the others shine and just takes a back seat. <3

S/mileage: Dunno much about this group, but Wada Ayaka catches my eye. She's really pretty. :)

Posted Image

Credits to: Sprinklebuns

#27 Ebii

Ebii

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 736 posts

Posted 28 November 2010 - 04:57 PM

Morning: Risa.
Berryz: Saki Shimizu is my favorite but I love ALL Berryz :wub:.
ºC-ute: Saki Nakajima
S/mileage: Saki Ogawa
Hello! pro eggs: Saki Mori

Sometimes I wonder if something is wrong with me XD but I love them. Saki team is awesome (and Berryz too). I'm very proud of my girls: they are hardworkers, reliable persons, with uniques personalities, they enjoy their work and also are pretty ( :lol: , the bonus).
(・∀・)ノ☆

#28 Chimai

Chimai

Kamonegikkusu~

• Senpai
  • 4214 posts

Posted 28 November 2010 - 05:04 PM

Morning Musume: LINLIN! She is hilarious and has an awesome voice! Although her voice sadly usually doesn't have time to shine. :( Also, her Pocket Morning answers are awesome.

Berryz Koubou: Miyabi, probably. This is the group that I have trouble ranking members with the most. She is a very good singer, and is really pretty. Her + Chii can have awesome moments.

C-ute: Chisatooo! She has a great voice and personality! Although her tomboyish character isn't as strong as a couple years ago, it's still obviously there. Her World Cup fever was crazy, every single blog entry mentioned it. She's also insanely funny! Not to mention how pretty she has become and how adorable she used to be!

S/mileage: Kanon! For the same reasons I like Chisa and Linlin, really. Awesome voice and a very very funny personality. Also Saki, her voice stands out a lot to me.

#29 UreChiissa

UreChiissa

PonPon L♥ve

• Senpai
  • 1519 posts

Posted 28 November 2010 - 06:58 PM

Morning Musume: Risa Niigaki - her vocals and her attitude amaze me she is a perfect and complete idol <3

Berryz Kouboy: Captain was my all-time fav. But recently i'm jyst fallibg in live with Risako so they're pretty at 1st position for me ^.^

C-ute: Isn't it obvious ...? :P CHISSAAAAAAA POWAAAAA!!! <3

S/mileage: KANYON <3 she is so genki and fun plus amazing voice so i can't resist !! <3

Mano Erina: She's not the best soloist but she has some songs that are amazing... Weirdly whenever i see her i think SPRING!!

ChisatoRisakoMizukiSakittyIkutanGakiPonyoSayu

Posted Image

My Youtube Channel SayuNii Set by Sprinklebuns!! //

#30 Arielsoul

Arielsoul

Never Forget

• Senpai
  • 6510 posts

Posted 28 November 2010 - 07:07 PM

Morning Musume: Tanaka Reina... of course, she's my fav in all H!P as well. ^_^

Berryz Koubou: Tsugunaga Momoko.. always been my fav BK member.

C-ute: Suzuki Airi, my second fav in all H!P.

Mano Erina: Mano Erina ^^;

S/mileage: Maeda Yuuka, although Kanon is getting close.

#31 cнarloттe

cнarloттe

trash waifu

• Banned
  • 1472 posts

Posted 28 November 2010 - 07:09 PM

Momusu; Sayumi Michishige, Junjun if she counts but I guess not since she's leaving.
Berryz; Miyabi Natsuyaki and Yurina Kumai
C-ute; Hagiwara Mai
S/mileage; Ogawa Saki, for the sole reason I appear in her skirt on the mosaic.
Hello! Project Eggs; Kitahara Sayaka and Okai Asuma
Soloists; Noto Arisa. <333

#32 JupiterMiyabi

JupiterMiyabi

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 34 posts

Posted 28 November 2010 - 08:09 PM

Morning Musume - Takahashi Ai. This girls vocal power is outstanding!
2nd in command is Kamei Eri. She will be missed =(

My LIFE Berryz Koubou - Natsuyaki Miyabi. Shes got the looks, the smile, the eyes, the funny, THE VOICE, and shes so nice! i love her! Shes my #1 in all of Hello! Project.
Next up we have a tie between Chinami and Yurina. These 3 girls should be in a shuffle unit themselves. CLAP and Chu! Natsu Party were amazing!

C-ute - Def Nakky. This girl is so shy but her voice is amazing and tsunku needs to realize her potential!
2nd place would i guess be Chisato

I dont like Mano Erina or S/mileage. but my favorite in S/mileage is Ayaka.

Hello! Project EGG - Saho Akari. This girl OWNED Shugo Chara EGG and was my 2nd favorite in Aa!. This girl should of been put into S/mileage. I hope Tsunku choses her for Morning Musume's 9th Gen.

#33 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9504 posts

Posted 28 November 2010 - 08:10 PM

If we're going to include soloists, I'd have to say Ogawa Mana. But she's not really H!P is she? That girl can sing!

#34 Machi-chan

Machi-chan

Hopless Fangirl <3

• Senpai
  • 1687 posts

Posted 28 November 2010 - 08:31 PM

Morning Musume: Sayumi. She is gorgeous, and cute, silly, and a really hard worker who doesn't give up, even after she fails. She just gets better next time! I love that. <3 Next would be Takahashi Ai because her vocal talent just BLOWS ME AWAY. I also love how she can dance, sing, and do really great facials all at once! It's such a good performance!

Berryz Koubou- Miyabi. She is so pretty, and has a really nice voice. She always sounds great live, and has really good control over her voice, I think. She knows her range and everything, and hits it all well. Plus, she was the first Hello!Project girl who stood out to me. I first found Buono, and she had the lighter hair and I thought she was pretty, and learned all her parts for the dances. She just sorta grew on me. <3

C-ute- Airi. My favorite idol. <3 She is perfection. Gorgeous, yet still little-girly cute. Confident and a fantastic performer. She can really dance, and has a voice that just ALWAYS sounds good. She has one of the (top 3?) best voices in the Hello!Project, in my opinion. Then, to just add to it, her personality is adorable. She is silly, and funny, and so goofy. She can be immature, but in a cute way. She is just herself, even when it earns her some strange looks. XD I adore her. <3

S/mileage- I don't know this group to well yet, but from what I see, I really like Yuuka. She can dance well, and is the cutest of them, I think. I also saw her in High King and thought she was great, so I think it'd be her.

Hello Pro Egg (Does this count?)- Saho Akari. This girl has serious talent and needs to debut in something, like, now. She can sing, and she rocks dancing. She has a very unique looks to her, that I somehow really think is strange yet adorable. Hahaha. She rocked in Shugo Chara Egg, but she really stood out to me in Aa! She was with my two favorite in the Hello!Project, and she was just an egg, but she really did fantastic. You never thought something like: "Well, she is just an egg, so it's ok." because she kept up with them perfectly!

Does Buono count as an active group? Obviously my favorite is Airi, but yeah. I love this group, so I really hope they continue. <3

x244d2.jpg
"Make each moment precious, and put your spirit into everything you do, and express gratitude to everyone you know." ~Airi Suzuki <3

#35 JupiterMiyabi

JupiterMiyabi

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 34 posts

Posted 28 November 2010 - 08:40 PM

@ItsudemoAibon I actually agree with you. but shes not under H!P. shes with Nice Girls Project. "Their songs are written and composed by Tsunku under the pseudonym Nijukyu-sensei. From their third single onwards, they have been credited as Kitagami Mimi (CV Ogawa Mana) with MM Gakuen Gasshoubu."

#36 Danakpop

Danakpop

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 653 posts

Posted 28 November 2010 - 09:13 PM

Morning Musume: Reina Koharu was my all time favourite till she graduated, my interest in Morning Musume has went down a lot but I still quite like Reina. ^^

Berryz Koubou: Miyabi! :blush: My second favourite H!P member. <3

C-ute: Maimi!!!! My current favourite H!P member! She is so stunning and has an amazing voice and is an amazing dancer as well. x.x *Swoons*

Mano Erina: Mano Erina, obv. XD Love herrr.

S/mileage: Maeda Yuuka, she is so cute and has a great voice. ^^

#37 Ririe

Ririe

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 361 posts

Posted 28 November 2010 - 09:16 PM

Morning Musume:
Michishige Sayumi. Focused and serious in real life, clumsy and endearing as the #1 cutest Sayu, clever and fearless as Dark!Sayu, I love all her personas. <3 Outside of maybe Gakki, I don't think there's a single member who loves Momusu as much as she does~ Also, her determination to do her best as an idol despite having an imperfect voice is touching :3

Berryz Kobo:
Natsuyaki Miyabi. Love her role as the sophisticated, cool type who somehow turns into a giggly, immature brat when she's with her fellow group members. <3 Her voice is super important to Berryz's sound too~ *is a sucker for her fake outs*

°C-ute:
Suzuki Airi, the essence of °C-ute~ She's been the group's foundation as a dependably wonderful singer even when the other girls were still growing as performers~ Her amazing combination of easygoing modesty and awkward adorkableness lets the other girls shine along with her. <3 As an individual, she has near flawless vocals, constantly improving dancing skills, and is so photogenic it's not even funny. KAPPA Airi, saikou~

Manoeri:
Saho Akari, because of her silent awesomeness in the last few videos~. No really, Manoeri is cute and earnest, it's difficult for anyone who actually knows anything about her to hate her~ Also love the bizzare costumes she's put on over the years, esp. the Mario costume in Onegai Dakara... <3

S/mileage:
Ogawa Saki. As the youngest and with the least experience of the four, Sakitty's had to work the hardest to represent the group by herself in OhaStar. Her voice is crazy powerful for 13, though (she was the one that really rocked Bijin Mama), and the fact that she's still growing into her features and isn't already conventionally pretty like Yuukarin and DAWA is endearing. <3 I love her solo performance of Morning Chime at the summer Fankora concert~

Buono!:
Tsugunaga Momoko. Because I already mentioned the other two because she loves the group most~ The gap between her Buono! silly leader persona and her mature concert voice is lovely. <3 Momoko was first allowed to grow up through and because of Buono!, and she really puts her heart into all of the performances because of it. Her genkiness there is refreshing~

#38 MTSayuRin

MTSayuRin

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1066 posts

Posted 28 November 2010 - 09:22 PM

Morning Musume: Sayumi. I love everything about her! <3 I tried but I couldn't put my reasons in just one sentence.
Berryz Kobo: Momoko. She's funny! I don't know very much about her yet but she always cheers me up.
C-ute: Chisato. Her personality seems fun and she has nice vocals. I'm really getting into C-ute lately. :)
S/mileage: Yuuka. I don't know them at all so I just chose the cutest, sorry.

And of course, Manoeri of Erina Mano. XD I like her lots. Great songs, unique style (especially in the beginning of her solo career), sweet personality and face.

Edit: Wow, so many people chose Sayu as their Momusu favourite! :)

#39 LeoHamasaki

LeoHamasaki

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 977 posts

Posted 28 November 2010 - 10:20 PM

Mine goes like this:

Momusu: LinLin (soon it's gonna be Gaki-san... *cries*)
Berryz: God (also known as Yurina)
ºC-ute: Nakky
S/mileage: Kanon
Mano Erina: None (haha j/k, couldn't resist it :P I really do like her)

#40 xxRia

xxRia

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 260 posts

Posted 28 November 2010 - 10:30 PM

Morning Musume: This is a rather hard question.. I like everyone in Musume XD *had a long debate between Gaki and Sayu* I'd have to say Michishige Sayumi. For the longest time I never really cared for her, But over the last couple months I started to really like her. Not only is she cute, But she has a very cute personality. I also love her singing. (Though she isn't a powerhouse like Aichan or Reina.. I think her voice is cute).

Berryz Koubou: Tokunaga Chinami!!! I love Chii~na-chan! (If it wasn't for her, It would be Captain though XD)

C-ute: Nakajima Saki!! Her vocals are very good and I've always just really liked her.

Mano Erina:
Err.. Well. I think we all know who it is.

S/mileage: I'm torn between Ayaka and Kanon.

Buono!: Tsuganaga Momoko! She is cuute! And I love her voice a lot in their 3rd CD.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users