• Please log in to reply
3672 replies to this topic

#81 LunaLupus

LunaLupus

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 341 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 11:06 PM

Well, I'm happy about the album, but I don't like them having so many versions. I want all 4. :wacko: I think that makes 8 groups I want to support in March. I think some choices must be made. I know Sakura Gakuin is near the top, because they need support. If they get a good spot on Oricon, more people might notice them. :good:

#82 oroboras

oroboras

Defender of the Faith

• Senpai
  • 1704 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 04:25 AM

Oroboras: Do you have a favorite member yet? ^^

Thanks for the warm welcome!
I don't yet have a favourite - to be honest, I don't even know any of their names yet!
My favourites normally come with time, or with particualrly catching vocals (Like Aiai in EbiChu where her lines in Ebizori Diamond just caught my heart!)

As soon as I get enough time to sift through YouTube to see more of the members, and when I go back to Japan later this year, after seeing them live, I'll let you know :P
Posted Image

#83 I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3739 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 05:38 AM

YouTube has pulled a lot of Sakura Gakuin videos. I uploaded a few videos to Mediafire and Megaupload. Check the links in the previous pages and download at will. :)
(Although my Megaupload link doesn't work for some reason, the zipfile is still with all my others when I check my account.)

P.S., It took me three days to remember all their given names. :D

"Sakura Gakuin 2010 ~message~" is the greatest album released in the 21st Century! Get your copy today and find out why!

Proudly supporting lots of idols... Sakura Gakuin ~ Caramel ☆ Ribbon ~ Aither ~ Prizmmy☆ ~ NA-NA ~ Himekko 5 ~ Candy Kiss ~ Sakuran Bom Bom ~ Onigokko 

The Most Rebellious Japanese Idol Blog: This Is Your Wake Up Call!  /  Young Idol Singers (Facebook) / Sensational Idols (Website)  

#84 Cecilie

Cecilie

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1327 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 08:09 PM

Oroboras: You are welcome ;) I'm looking forward to hear about your choice ^^ These girls are all so interesting :D

Jim: I knew about the album track list and the limited edition versions already, don't you remember? ^^ I just wish they would upload more info soon
Spoiler

I think this group is really special and I love all the members, so I can't wait to get to know more of them ;)

Let's support these girls! ^-^ <3

ibw7ZYz51g6Htr.png
Banner and avatar made by me~ My blog ~
 Berryz工房 [ももち] モーニング娘。[工藤] フェアリーズ [みきみき] Little Glee Monster [芹奈] BABYMETAL [SU-METAL]

#85 I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3739 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 08:16 PM

Cecilie: Yeah, you knew about the CDs, but there are new people here, plus lurkers that never post. The link was for everyone! :)

"Sakura Gakuin 2010 ~message~" is the greatest album released in the 21st Century! Get your copy today and find out why!

Proudly supporting lots of idols... Sakura Gakuin ~ Caramel ☆ Ribbon ~ Aither ~ Prizmmy☆ ~ NA-NA ~ Himekko 5 ~ Candy Kiss ~ Sakuran Bom Bom ~ Onigokko 

The Most Rebellious Japanese Idol Blog: This Is Your Wake Up Call!  /  Young Idol Singers (Facebook) / Sensational Idols (Website)  

#86 Cecilie

Cecilie

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1327 posts

Posted 13 February 2011 - 08:54 PM

Yay a performance of their new song "FLY AWAY" performed yesterday at Harajuku ASTROHALL ^o^

Watch it on their Nico Nico Douga Channel <3
Posted Image

I really hope this song will be included on their new album :D I love it so much XD

The setlist:
1. Hello! IVY
2. School days
3. Happy Birthday (Minipati)
4. Dear Mr.Socrates (Twinklestars)
5. Valentine Kiss (another new song for the album??)
6. Mr. (KARA cover)
7. FLY AWAY
8. Yume ni Mukatte!
9. message
Encore
10. Hello! IVY (again? o_O)

Evening performance
1. Medaka Sibling (Go Home Club)
2. Doki Doki ☆ Morning(Heavy Music Club - BABY METAL)
3. FLY AWAY

(translated with Google Translate - so not sure if everything is correct ^^;)

Edited by Cecilie, 14 February 2011 - 06:02 PM.

ibw7ZYz51g6Htr.png
 Berryz工房 [ももち] モーニング娘。[工藤] フェアリーズ [みきみき] Little Glee Monster [芹奈] BABYMETAL [SU-METAL]

#87 I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3739 posts

Posted 14 February 2011 - 12:37 AM

Thanks for the update on the girls! I really should pay as much attention as you, Cecilie. :lol:

"FLY AWAY" is another fast song. I love the energy these girls have in their songs and performances. This is exactly why I love them, and why I really think they are better than most idol groups. They are very young, but know how to rock! :w00t:

#88 LunaLupus

LunaLupus

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 341 posts

Posted 14 February 2011 - 01:43 AM

5. Valentine Kiss (another new song for the album??)
6. Mr. (KARA cover)

Valentine Kiss? I wonder if that was a cover of the Watarirouka Hashiritai 7 song? (The next song was a KARA cover, after all.) If it is that song, I really wish I could have heard their version.

#89 Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri

Selfish shooting star, Make my wish come true

• Senpai
  • 5673 posts

Posted 14 February 2011 - 02:04 AM

^It's not originally a WH7 song, it's a song from the 80s by onyanko club, so it's actually really likely it was that song.(it's been covered in some anime too)
It was pretty big back when.

E67uDCX.jpg?1

#90 LunaLupus

LunaLupus

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 341 posts

Posted 14 February 2011 - 02:14 AM

^ I knew about them (and the "relationship" to AKB48), but not enough to be able to name their songs. Thanks for the correction.

#91 Cecilie

Cecilie

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1327 posts

Posted 14 February 2011 - 05:58 PM

Track-lists and album covers!! XD
Douzo~

~アルバム・ジャケットが出来たよ!!

2011 年春、終業式シーズンに、開校 1 年目の楽曲を集めた待望のファーストアルバムのジャケットのデザインが完成しました!!

"Sa" Edition
Posted Image

初回盤「さ」盤 <CD+DVD> TFCC-86349 ¥3,300(tax in)
1:FLY AWAY
2:Hello ! IVY
3:チャイム
4:ハッピーバースデー(クッキング部 ミニパティ)
5:めだかの兄妹(帰宅部 sleepiece)
6:Dear Mr.Socrates(バトン部 Twinklestars)
7:Brand New Day(新聞部 SCOOPERS)
8:ド・キ・ド・キ☆モーニング(重音部 BABYMETAL)
9:夢に向かって
10:message

"Ku" Edition
Posted Image

初回盤「く」盤 <CD+DVD> TFCC-86350 ¥3,300(tax in

"Ra" Edition
Posted Image

初回盤「ら」盤 <CD+DVD> TFCC-86351 ¥3,300(tax in)

Regular Edition
Posted Image

通常盤 <CD> TFCC-86352 ¥2,800(tax in)
5:プリンセス☆アラモード(クッキング部 ミニパティ)
6:Brand New Day(新聞部 SCOOPERS)
7:Dear Mr.Socrates(バトン部 Twinklestars)
8:めだかの兄妹(帰宅部 sleepiece)
9:ド・キ・ド・キ☆モーニング(重音部 BABYMETAL)
10:夢に向かって
11:message

Translated/Romanized tracklist:

3:Chime / Chaimu
4:Happy Birthday(Cooking Club - Mini Pati)
5:Princess☆ a la mode(Cooking Club - Mini Pati)
6:Brand New Day(Newspaper Club - SCOOPERS)
7:Dear Mr.Socrates(Baton Club - Twinklestars)
8:Medaka Siblings / Medaka no Kyodai(Go Home Club - sleepiece)
9:Do ・Ki ・Do ・Ki ☆ Morning(Heavy Music Club - BABYMETAL)
10:Yume ni Mukatte
11:message

It looks like the album will have 6 school club songs and 5 group songs. Pretty neat! :D

It also seems like the regular album will have an extra track with Mini Pati

4:Happy Birthday(Cooking Club - Mini Pati)
5:Princess☆ a la mode(Cooking Club - Mini Pati)
6:Brand New Day(Newspaper Club - SCOOPERS)

I think the covers are clean, simple, cute, bright and AWESOME ^O^
My favorite covers are probably the covers for the "Ku" and "Sa" editions <3 <3 Especially the "Ku" edition XD
What do you guys think? ^^

Wuah~ can't wait to get myself a copy :w00t:

ibw7ZYz51g6Htr.png

#92 I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3739 posts

Posted 14 February 2011 - 10:08 PM

Thanks a lot for the covers and track listing! :) I already pre-ordered the regular edition from CD Japan. I can't play Region 2 DVDs, and I figured getting an extra song was more important anyway. I like the "KU" cover myself. Moa holding a guitar is <3 ! I wonder if the "BABYMETAL" song is actually a heavy metal song. :lol: Sakura Gakuin's songs all rock, and have guitar solos, so I wouldn't be too surprised.

#93 LunaLupus

LunaLupus

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 341 posts

Posted 15 February 2011 - 12:53 AM

^
^ Thanks for the info. I think "Sa" and "Ku" are the best, but I can't decide between them.

^ I know I planned to buy all four, but I think I'll just get the regular version for now. I need to cut back, and the music is more important to me than the PVs. Maybe I can get the rest later, since my birthday is "soon".

Off Topic: If you have a DVD-ROM in your computer, and you don't need it to play Region 1 discs, you can actually change it to Region 2. It's not very complicated. If you play Region 1 discs in it, it's not a good idea, because you can only change it a few times. After that, it's locked forever.

#94 Cecilie

Cecilie

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1327 posts

Posted 15 February 2011 - 05:34 PM

This was on their news site:

TV出演情報 (2011.02.15)

2月26日(土)深夜3時15分~ O.A テレビ東京「月刊MelodiX」アイドル下克上コーナーに出演。お楽しみに!

Does anyone know what this means? XD

Btw, I finally received my Sakura Gakuin single today :D I got the card with Marina <3 Nice ^^
Spoiler

I also received a special HMV photo with Ayami, Nene and Raura <3 <3 <3
Spoiler

I love the thick booklet and the backside photo - really cute!
Well I just LOVE this single!! Can't wait for a new one though :wub:

ibw7ZYz51g6Htr.png

#95 I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3739 posts

Posted 15 February 2011 - 10:04 PM

Wow, Cecilie, you got two cards? Lucky! (Very jealous. I'd trade my Suzuka card for the two you got. :D ) I didn't want to take apart my CD case to scan the photo on the back, but I love it too! It seems that Airi is taller than Ayaka, but not according to Generasia's profiles on the girls. I think it's Airi's bun on top of her head. That hairstyle makes her look taller. Poor Ayami, though. She's the leader and there are four girls younger than her that are taller! ^^; Don't worry, Ayami! I like short girls too! :D

I hope everyone has checked out Sakura Gakuin's Facebook page. I've uploaded lots of stuff there, including an OPV for "School Days". :)

#96 I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3739 posts

Posted 16 February 2011 - 09:25 PM

I decided to take a risk and upload my "School Days" OPV to YouTube. Only one of my videos can't be seen in certain European countries, but everything else apparently is okay. No strikes on me so far....

#97 Cecilie

Cecilie

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1327 posts

Posted 16 February 2011 - 10:31 PM

^
Aww nice OPV! I can finally watch it, because now I've heard School Days on the single
Spoiler

I really like this song, especially because of the many solo lines, which are pretty rare so far in SG songs ^^; Aren't it Ayami and Suzuka singing the solo verses?
It's still pretty hard to separate their voices, because most of them never actually sing solo (except for very short solos in Twinklestars...) XD

To me it looks like Airi and Ayaka are about the same hight, am I right? Well almost ^^ Yes, I feel sorry for Ayami too~ >o< She's the oldest member, but so short! All the girls are actually really short, but they will probably grow a lot, as most of the members only are 11-12 years, except Airi, Ayaka, Ayami and Suzuka ^^;

I really like the Suzuka card a lot *O* Maybe we should trade (but I'm not trading my HMV card :P) but I'm not completely sure. Would be pretty troublesome to send by letter and all, wouldn't it? XD

Here are the cards ;)

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Sorry about the Marina pic. It's pretty blurry. I didn't get to take a proper picture XD The Yuika card is from the Karen Girls' album ^^ (Why didn't I get Suzuka or Ayami? :() Still pretty pic of Yuika :good:

ibw7ZYz51g6Htr.png

#98 Xīn Chūn (仮)

Xīn Chūn (仮)

♥ Full Support for Up-Up Girls! ♥ ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

• Senpai
  • 8512 posts

Posted 17 February 2011 - 12:13 AM

Noticed your recent YT upload CCJ and decided to check this group out. And I've decided. Suzuka will be my favorite because she has the same birthday as me. Except she's 4 years younger. =P

Also... I have noticed some of the girls look somewhat similar to a few H!P girls. =/

VMAYe.png

★ UUG ★ UUG2 ★ Fudanjuku ★ GEM ★ STU48 ★

(Updated to reflect groups that I currently follow closely and are active... Maybe I'll update the picture or something eventually. I'm lazy.)

#99 I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3739 posts

Posted 17 February 2011 - 04:05 AM

Welcome to the world of Sakura Gakuin, Xin Chun! I hope you'll enjoy your stay here. It'll be a most pleasant experience! :D

Seriously, I'm glad to see you expanding your interests outside of H!P. Sakura Gakuin have the most exciting and rockin' tunes of any idol group recording music right now. And they're all pretty cute, too! ;)

#100 Cecilie

Cecilie

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1327 posts

Posted 17 February 2011 - 11:17 AM

WELCOME Xin Chun!
I'm always very happy to see new members in here, as we still are pretty few ^^;

I like your choice of girl! Suzuka is one of my favorites too! I really like Nene as well (can't choose!) :P

I just ordered this from the ASMART site ^O^
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

I can't wait to decorate my walls with these SG goodies <3 <3 <3 :wub:
The flag is SO CUTE XD

ibw7ZYz51g6Htr.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users