• 1327 posts

Posted 30 January 2011 - 10:40 PM

PART 3:

Group
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

ibw7ZYz51g6Htr.png
Banner and avatar made by me~ My blog ~
 Berryz工房 [ももち] モーニング娘。[工藤] フェアリーズ [みきみき] Little Glee Monster [芹奈] BABYMETAL [SU-METAL]

#62 Cecilie

Cecilie

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1327 posts

Posted 30 January 2011 - 10:41 PM

PART 4:

The last batch of pictures ^^;

Group
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

I hope you like them! :D

ibw7ZYz51g6Htr.png
 Berryz工房 [ももち] モーニング娘。[工藤] フェアリーズ [みきみき] Little Glee Monster [芹奈] BABYMETAL [SU-METAL]

#63 I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3739 posts

Posted 30 January 2011 - 11:38 PM

Thanks for all the pix, Cecile! You're awesome! <3 I was a bit disappointed by the fact there was only one Ayaka pic, and no solo pix of Hinata and Moa, but I'm glad you posted what you had. Oh, Raura may or may not be the Japanese version of "Laura", but the Japanese don't use the letter "l". I'm hearing "Raura" when she says her name.

I still haven't seen the whole version of CONFESSIONS yet. I watched 15 minutes, and then my neighbors got too noisy. I'll try again later.

"Sakura Gakuin 2010 ~message~" is the greatest album released in the 21st Century! Get your copy today and find out why!

Proudly supporting lots of idols... Sakura Gakuin ~ Caramel ☆ Ribbon ~ Aither ~ Prizmmy☆ ~ NA-NA ~ Himekko 5 ~ Candy Kiss ~ Sakuran Bom Bom ~ Onigokko 

The Most Rebellious Japanese Idol Blog: This Is Your Wake Up Call!  /  Young Idol Singers (Facebook) / Sensational Idols (Website)  

#64 Cecilie

Cecilie

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1327 posts

Posted 31 January 2011 - 04:53 PM

Sorry, Jim. I will try to find and save more pictures with Ayaka and find some with Moa and Hinata. It's just a little hard to navigate in their blog, and I also have to make screen caps which I chop and then save as pictures. Takes up a lot of time ^^; But I will try ^o^
I'm happy you liked them, even though they are not the best quality because of their small sizes :/ But sadly they aren't any bigger on the blog page...

I look forward to watch Confessions - thank you so much for helping me find the movie with subs! ^O^

ibw7ZYz51g6Htr.png

#65 I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3739 posts

Posted 31 January 2011 - 09:27 PM

^
I can't even figure out how to save pix from blogs, except as PDFs. I can't post PDFs here, which is why I'm happy that you found a way to do it. I'd prefer bigger pix too, but small is better than none! I like all the girls, but I guess Ayaka, Ayami, Hinata and Moa are my favorites. <3

"Sakura Gakuin 2010 ~message~" is the greatest album released in the 21st Century! Get your copy today and find out why!

Proudly supporting lots of idols... Sakura Gakuin ~ Caramel ☆ Ribbon ~ Aither ~ Prizmmy☆ ~ NA-NA ~ Himekko 5 ~ Candy Kiss ~ Sakuran Bom Bom ~ Onigokko 

The Most Rebellious Japanese Idol Blog: This Is Your Wake Up Call!  /  Young Idol Singers (Facebook) / Sensational Idols (Website)  

#66 Cecilie

Cecilie

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1327 posts

Posted 03 February 2011 - 12:47 AM

More blog pictures! :D

PART 1

Ayaka
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Ayami
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

ibw7ZYz51g6Htr.png

#67 Cecilie

Cecilie

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1327 posts

Posted 03 February 2011 - 12:51 AM

PART 2

Hinata
Posted Image
Lol :D

ibw7ZYz51g6Htr.png

#68 Cecilie

Cecilie

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1327 posts

Posted 03 February 2011 - 12:59 AM

PART 3

Moa

Group
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

ibw7ZYz51g6Htr.png

#69 Cecilie

Cecilie

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1327 posts

Posted 03 February 2011 - 01:05 AM

PART 4

Marina

Posted Image Posted Image

ibw7ZYz51g6Htr.png

#70 Cecilie

Cecilie

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1327 posts

Posted 03 February 2011 - 01:16 AM

PART 5

Raura

Posted Image

Group

I wonder...

Is this the Cooking Club? :o

Posted Image
You can see the full picture here

I hope you all like the pictures :3

ibw7ZYz51g6Htr.png

#71 I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3739 posts

Posted 03 February 2011 - 02:11 AM

Thank you SOOOOOO MUCH for all those pix, Cecilie! :good:

This is not the first time I've seen Ayaka with glasses. She poses for pix with her glasses on her blog. :wub:
The fourth pic of Ayami is on her Generasia profile (formerly Jpop Stop profile), as well as her profile on the Amuse artist website.
Although I don't really want to change my avatar from Tomoyo to an idol, since I've had Tomoyo since joining this website, I have considered using Sakura Gakuin girls since December. I was going to use Hinata, but now am considering using that pic of Moa in the bunny costume! That is so :wub: !
The fourth group pic of Ayami and Marina takes me to a "join Imageshack and start uploading your photos" page, not the pic itself. :(

To answer your question, there is a cooking club in Sakura Gakuin. I'm not sure if those three are the only members, but maybe they are. I read on their website (with Google Translate) that there's a baton club (Twinklestars), cooking club and "home club", which means there are girls who go home and are not part of a club. :lol: Each club will be singing a song on the upcoming album. So if you want the song "Dear Mr. Socrates" on a CD, and not just a mp3 download, you might get it if you buy the album. I hope, anyway....

Edited by Cardcaptor Jim, 03 February 2011 - 12:51 PM.

#72 Cecilie

Cecilie

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1327 posts

Posted 03 February 2011 - 12:44 PM

^
I'm glad my efforts are appreciated ^O^
I really don't know what's wrong with those two group pictures... So annoying! XD

I think you should use the picture of Moa in the bunny suit as your avatar! :D It would be so pretty ~ spread the love <3 ;)

I'm really looking forward to their new album, but I don't know which version I should get. Maybe I will have to wait a little bit, so I can decide after more details and previews has been released ^^
It looks like the DVD extras have been extended to 20 min on each album and every album with contain a PV, a making of, a talk corner (with each sub-unit) and something else I didn't understand! :o
That's really something! (compared to what H!P usually gives us :/ )
Each version also comes with an additional jacket with each sub-unit (if I understood Google Translate correctly ^^;) So many neat stuff!
I have almost considered to buy more than one version, because of all the extras XD But I don't know if it would be too much...
It's very hard to decide... >o<

I still hope that someone would upload the full PV of Twinklestar's "Dear Mr. Socrates" ; _ ;

ibw7ZYz51g6Htr.png

#73 I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3739 posts

Posted 03 February 2011 - 01:01 PM

I was looking at the Amuse profiles of the Sakura Gakuin girls, and saw some links on Ayaka's profile. I clicked on a link for Ayaka's film SOLO CONCERT (2009). It has a trailer that you can only watch in a small window. I tried to find a program that I can download the trailer with, but nothing seems to work. Looking for this on YouTube is pointless, because if you type "Solo Concert" in the search box, you'll get videos of various musicians performing solos!

Here's the link for the film's website: http://www.solo-con.jp/
Ayaka love! <3

And here's the link to a page on Nippon Cinema's website that has links to all kinds of trailers and info about Ayaka's other films....
http://www.nipponcin...g/ayaka-miyoshi

Edited by Cardcaptor Jim, 03 February 2011 - 08:13 PM.

#74 Cecilie

Cecilie

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1327 posts

Posted 03 February 2011 - 09:40 PM

You really love Ayaka huh? ^o^
I think the movie you referred to is called "Solo Contest" (if I can read my Katakana) ^^ Looks really nice, do you know if someone have subbed this as well? :D
I made some screen caps from the site ;) I couldn't help myself :P

Posted Image
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Ayaka is just the superstar of this group, huh? Three films already and one being a 2011 academy award nominee! :o WOW
I'm going to watch "Confessions" tomorrow with my sister, as it finished downloading :D
But as this film is being released in the UK with English subtitles, the 25th of April, I'm so much getting the Blu-ray version! XD (Only for £14 too! I just love Amazon pre-order sales ;D)
I have a feeling this movie is epic ^__^

Btw on the Sakura Gakuin - Nico Nico Douga channel, they have uploaded the jacket shooting for their new album, I'm so excited!! XD

ibw7ZYz51g6Htr.png

#75 I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3739 posts

Posted 04 February 2011 - 11:52 AM

Thanks for the screenshots and link! I forgot to check out their Nico Nico Douga channel until I saw your post. :P

Actually, Ayaka has five films to her credit, plus four TV shows and a music video for another group. I posted the link for the PV on another page here...
SOLO CONTEST might be right. I'm just going on the info on Generasia and IMDb. The plot seems obvious to me, even though I don't understand a word of Japanese. I still haven't downloaded the trailer, because it's in a small window and there's no URL to type in the two programs I have to download videos from "any website". (I downloaded the mp3 of the website's background music, though. :lol:)

I've seen CONFESSIONS, and I love it! Ayaka's part is small, but it's still worth watching. But when you see it, don't post any spoliers here. Lots of people reading this probably haven't seen it yet.
Spoiler

PM me if you want to discuss it in detail, or have any questions. :)

#76 oroboras

oroboras

Defender of the Faith

• Senpai
  • 1704 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 03:57 AM

Cardcaptor Jim is going to think I'm stalking him :P

I've been hooked on Yume ni Mukatte this evening! It seems I'm finding/being introduced to all these new non-H!P (or AKB) Idol groups all at once!

Expect me in this thread from now on, as well as all the others I've been appearing in recently!
Posted Image

#77 LunaLupus

LunaLupus

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 341 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 05:19 AM

^ I'll look less like a stalker to Jim, if I post this after you. :P

Way back when I was a lurker, I was a Karen Girls fan. So, that's why I've watched Sakura Gakuin closely, since they were announced. My favorite song so far, is School Days. My favorite girl is Ayami.

#78 I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3739 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 08:07 AM

Stalkers, eh? Do I need to call the police? :D

I'm glad you guys like Sakura Gakuin. I wasn't aware of Karen Girl's until after I saw Sakura Gakuin's performance on TOKYO IDOL FESTIVAL 2010. I skimmed through the Karen Girl's thread and learned a bit, and downloaded all of their music. I like Ayami-chan too, but I think I've really got a crush on Ayaka-chan! :wub:

If you like "School Days", then you should check out Sakura Gakuin's page on Facebook. I uploaded an OPV there for this song. I didn't put it on YouTube, because I thought YouTube would force me to remove it since I don't own the song rights. (I did buy the CD, though.) I'm careful about what I do upload to YouTube.

#79 Cecilie

Cecilie

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1327 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 04:14 PM

Yay~ finally some new people in here ^o^

Welcome Oroboras and Lunalupus :D

Oroboras: Do you have a favorite member yet? ^^

I hope we soon get some more news from this group ^^ They are like totally unknown O_O

ibw7ZYz51g6Htr.png

#80 I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3739 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 05:42 PM

Well, if you want more news....CD Japan has finally put up info on Sakura Gakuin's first album. I used Google Translate to look at a window to see more info, and of course I'm a bit confused. There are the titles of six songs and I think it says there will be be eleven more! I'm thinking that's wrong, and that there will only be eleven songs total on the regular edition. There will be DVDs included with the three limited editions, "SA", "KU" and "RA". Cute names for the limited editions, eh? :D The limited editions will only have ten tracks. http://www.cdjapan.c...?KEY=TFCC-86352

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users