• Please log in to reply
3672 replies to this topic

#21 I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3739 posts

Posted 08 December 2010 - 11:24 PM

I got my CD from FedEx today! :w00t: I'm listening to it right now as I'm typing. It's awesome!

"Yume Ni Mukatte" is a pretty fast, catchy pop song guaranteed to get you moving. There' s a guitar solo too! I think Ayami, the leader, has some solo lines. I'm not too sure about the other girls, but they may have some solo lines too. I'm still not an expert on these girls.
"Hello! IVY" is next, and this one is fast too. There's another guitar solo, and if I didn't hear young girls singing the vocals, I'd classify this song as hard rock! XD It's probably my favorite song on the CD.
"School Days" (also the name of a Guardians 4 song) is the final vocal track, which starts off slow. After 46 seconds it revs up as another fast song. I guess these girls don't believe in being slow for too long. Keep up the energy, girls! :) It's a decent sounding toe-tapper.

Now, what I didn't know was going to happen was, someone uploaded this CD and the Twinklestars CD, "Dear Mr. Socrates" to the tracker yesterday. Some very nice girl living in Tokyo, who so far hasn't posted on this thread. I sent her a PM hoping she'd respond back, but so far she hasn't, perhaps because she's busy. I didn't download the Sakura Gakuin CD since I wanted to wait until I got the real thing delivered to my door, but I did download "Dear Mr. Socrates". Thank you for uploading these, as I am a poor seeder, who can't upload and seed my own torrents. (Ask the people on the Momoiro Clover thread about this.) I do have an account with Megaupload, and I was going to surprise everyone by trying to upload the CD there, but I guess there's no point now.

My CD came with a collector's card, but it wasn't a card I was hoping for! ^^; I got Suzuka. I was hoping for Ayaka or Hinata. Anyone wanna trade? :D

Spoiler

The booklet is 28 pages! It has the lyrics in Japanese, pix of the girls with stats, and lots of other pix too. There are some pix of Ayaka and Raura that just tell me that these girls' faces were born to be photographed! There's a pic of Ayaka sitting in a pretty pose that reveals her (super)model background.....this girl is classy! :wub:

Lastly, I just want to say, please support these girls! They need it! :)

"Sakura Gakuin 2010 ~message~" is the greatest album released in the 21st Century! Get your copy today and find out why!

Proudly supporting lots of idols... Sakura Gakuin ~ Caramel ☆ Ribbon ~ Aither ~ Prizmmy☆ ~ NA-NA ~ Himekko 5 ~ Candy Kiss ~ Sakuran Bom Bom ~ Onigokko 

The Most Rebellious Japanese Idol Blog: This Is Your Wake Up Call!  /  Young Idol Singers (Facebook) / Sensational Idols (Website)  

#22 Stellosphere

Stellosphere

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 688 posts

Posted 09 December 2010 - 02:03 PM

I've downloaded it and now I'm listening to it!
I can't buy because I'm saving to go to Japan ( and I'm buying everything TGS already ) but maybe I'll buy it when I'll go to Japan!
Their voices are cute ^_^

#23 I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3739 posts

Posted 13 December 2010 - 11:48 AM

I just came across info on CD Japan's website that Sakura Gakuin will be featured in the magazine "Next Break Idol" Vol. 1. It has a cover with Momoiro Clover on it. I'm not sure how many pages are dedicated to Sakura Gakuin, but it might be worth buying a copy. :)

Edited by Cardcaptor_Jim, 14 December 2010 - 03:09 AM.

"Sakura Gakuin 2010 ~message~" is the greatest album released in the 21st Century! Get your copy today and find out why!

Proudly supporting lots of idols... Sakura Gakuin ~ Caramel ☆ Ribbon ~ Aither ~ Prizmmy☆ ~ NA-NA ~ Himekko 5 ~ Candy Kiss ~ Sakuran Bom Bom ~ Onigokko 

The Most Rebellious Japanese Idol Blog: This Is Your Wake Up Call!  /  Young Idol Singers (Facebook) / Sensational Idols (Website)  

#24 I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3739 posts

Posted 15 December 2010 - 07:33 PM

I hate to double post, but I wanted to alert all Sakura Gakuin fans that there is a now a torrent on the tracker for the full "Hello! IVY" video. There are two versions, MP4 and MPEG-2 TS videos. I guess the MPEG-2 TS is better, but I can't really tell! :lol: Anyway, my new friend Angelhearts posted it, as well as the CD singles for both Sakura Gakuin and Twinklestars, that you can also download. Here's the torrent link for the videos: http://www.hello-onl...&torrent=32573. I hope you enjoy them! :)

I hate to be the only one posting in my own thread, so I'm just updating this post as a way of not doing a triple post....
Angelhearts has passed on a link about a recent Sakura Gakuin live event. It has 14 pix, but as usual, Google Translate really doesn't do the text any justice. Here's the link: http://www.girlsnews.tv/?p=10922.
I keep asking Angelhearts to post here, but she tells me she keeps busy (which makes one of us XD). She has a funny story about a live event involving Nene that she sent to me in an e-mail, but I want her to tell it. :)

Edited by Cardcaptor_Jim, 17 December 2010 - 05:02 PM.

#25 I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3739 posts

Posted 19 December 2010 - 10:45 PM

I guess if the moderators want to curse at me for triple (by tomorrow, quadruple) posting, let them! :lol:

Yesterday I downloaded a torrent from the tracker which has since "disappeared", sort of. It's IDOLING!!! #664, which features Ayami and Marina as guests. This was the first time I watched this show. It started out with a clip of Idoling!!! performing at TOKYO IDOL FESTIVAL 2010, and then the main part of the program began. Ayami and Marina were contestants in a quiz, in which they had to write down an answer on a paper tablet and show it to the host. A correct answer would award the contestant with a lei, which the host would place around the neck. Ayami didn't get any answers correct XD, but Marina got two answers correct :w00t: ! For some reason, however, she was penalized and had them taken away! :lol: I wish I understood Japanese so I could tell you why. The rest of the program featured those women from Vanilla Beans, who I think are boring, so I didn't watch it. XD Anyway, I posted a comment about the torrent being missing from the tracker in the Idoling!!! thread, and I got a response from someone here at H!O who posted the link in that thread. I tried typing the link here, but as per my usual luck, it didn't work. You'll find the link in the Idoling!!! thread.

Edited by Cardcaptor_Jim, 19 December 2010 - 10:51 PM.

#26 Shinkubara

Shinkubara

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 3 posts

Posted 20 December 2010 - 08:07 AM

hai~~~ my favorite is Ayamichii, Ayakachii and chibi-Yuichan :wub: :wub: :wub:

>_< let's join Sakura Gakuin Fanpage on facebook

Click my sig
V
V
V

#27 I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3739 posts

Posted 20 December 2010 - 10:09 AM

Welcome, Shinkubara! :) I'm always glad to see new people post here! And I've "liked" your Sakura Gakuin Facebook fan club!

But today is another reason to celebrate! It's Suzuka-chan's 13th birthday! Happy birthday, Suzuka! :gitaa: 
There are two more girls in Sakura Gakuin who have birthdays this month, and I'll post pix of them to help you identify with these girls on their birthdays.

#28 I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3739 posts

Posted 23 December 2010 - 07:32 AM

Since I can't sleep, I'll do what I was going to tomorrow morning....

Happy 12th Birthday to Hinata-chan! :w00t: For those who don't know her yet, she's the cute one with dimples! :wub: Here's some pix....

Attached Files

#29 I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3739 posts

Posted 26 December 2010 - 12:55 PM

Happy 14th Birthday to Airi-chan! :coool: In case most of you don't remember the girls' names, there is indeed a new Airi on the J-Pop scene.

Spoiler

I'll post a couple pix for everyone's benefit.

You know, it would be nice to see someone post in this thread besides me. I already memorized all ten of the girls' given names (still working on the family names), and I'm not just doing this for my benefit. This is to help all of you guys to become more familiar with Sakura Gakuin. I think these girls are the future of J-Pop music, and have some really rockin' tunes! :gitaa: I want people to listen to them, and buy their CD like I did. There are better girl groups making J-Pop than Hello! Project's groups. Sakura Gakuin is the group I have the most faith in. :respect:

Attached Files

#30 Angelhearts

Angelhearts

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 161 posts

Posted 29 December 2010 - 04:18 PM

Hello, everyone!~ I come to here because of Jim's invitation, but I was really surprised by this thread.

I'm so glad to find so many people who also love Sakura Gakuin, really nice to meet you. XD

I'm a big fan of Sakura Gakuin, and the one who started the Sakura Gakuin single torrent here.

I'm living in Tokyo. If any of you also live in Japan, we may go to attend Sakura Gakuin's events together!~

In fact, I've gone to see Sakura Gakuin for 3 times.

First time is TIF2010, 2nd time is their first concert in Yokohama in November, and the last time is their debut event in Tokyo this month.

At the beginning, I loved Suzuka most. But now Sugisaki Nene becomes my favourite member because of an interesting episode on their debut event. Nene said she has a younger sister, they always fight against each other, "But please don't worry everyone, I won't fight with my fans", as she said. And someone shouted back in no time: "I want you to fight with me!" XD

That's really funny, and I got a crush on Nene at that moment. :lol:

She's so cute, but don't you think she looks similar to Hello!Pro Eggs' Maedo Inori?

Posted Image

I really love Sakura Gakuin, they're all cute girls, and lots of fun. :lol:

Hope you could go to see them someday!~
Hello everyone! I'm Angelhearts~Welcome to my blog!~
http://ameblo.jp/genkiflavor/
I love idols!~ XD

#31 Angelhearts

Angelhearts

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 161 posts

Posted 29 December 2010 - 04:29 PM

Here is a piece of news about their debut event in Shibuya. (The one I went to was in Akihabara)

http://www.girlsnews.tv/?p=10922

Posted Image Posted Image
I love idols!~ XD

#32 Angelhearts

Angelhearts

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 161 posts

Posted 29 December 2010 - 04:34 PM

The Baton Club from Sakura Gakuin has changed their photos of official site.

http://www.ldandk.com/twinklestars/

Posted Image

Posted Image Posted Image
I love idols!~ XD

#33 lala

lala

♥ Voted KY greatest fan 2011 ♥

• Senpai
  • 4428 posts

Posted 29 December 2010 - 04:51 PM

^
The girl in the two pigtails is so cute <3

@Cardcaptor Jim- That Airi girl is cute =3, omg! you got Suzuka card lol

can't wait until next year, gonna buy one of their singles =)

Ayami and Suzuka will always be my fav lol

EDIT: Who exactly are the baton girls (first time hearing about them)

Posted Image

♥ Voted as KY greatest fan 2011 ♥ Thank you for voting for me everyone ♥

♥ My KY fanblog ♥

♥ JunJun . KY Ikuta . (B)Nacchan . (S)Kanakana . (N)Sayaka . (HKT)Anna . (Nogizaka46)Ikuchan♥

#34 I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3739 posts

Posted 29 December 2010 - 06:26 PM

Thank you for finally coming to the Sakura Gakuin thread, Angelhearts! <3 I'm glad you told your Nene story. I love it! And thanks for posting all those photos, too. I want to share some of the stuff you sent to me that I scanned, so I'll post thumbnails at the bottom. The pass you sent is autographed by Suzuka. Compare with her autograph on the card I scanned above. Thank you for everything you gave me! <3

@Lottie: Twinklestars is the sub-group of Sakura Gakuin. Seven girls are in a baton club. There's a video of Twinklestars on the Nico Nico Douga channel on the web. There's more info on that on page 1 of this thread. The girl in the pigtails might be Moa (left side) or Yui (right side). The Twinklestars are (standing, left to right): Hinata, Marina, Raura and Nene; (kneeling, left to right): Moa, Ayami and Yui. Thank you for posting as well. This thread needs more people besides me posting, and these girls need everyone's support! They are J-Pop's future! ;)

Attached Files

#35 Ebii

Ebii

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 736 posts

Posted 29 December 2010 - 07:22 PM

Aww, I forget the birthday of Airi :sob:!! Well, happy birthday to you dear Airi!! I think the same that you Cardcaptor Jim, I have faith on this girls, overall the groups that debuted Sakura gakuin have lots of oportunities for shine, in a couple of years they will be amazing :good:

The Nene story is funny XD, I want to buy their single but I'm broke :sob:
(・∀・)ノ☆

#36 I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3739 posts

Posted 29 December 2010 - 08:36 PM

Here's a video of Ayaka, my favorite girl in Sakura Gakuin from the days when she was a child model. She doesn't sing in this video, she's just the cute little girl the group needed. :)

Edit: I assume the video which has been removed was "Shizuku" by Kagrra,.  Well, I wish it were still on YouTube, but since it's not I'll replace it with this old commercial.  

#37 Angelhearts

Angelhearts

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 161 posts

Posted 01 January 2011 - 03:19 PM

Happy new year to everyone!~

Posted Image
I love idols!~ XD

#38 I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3739 posts

Posted 02 January 2011 - 01:13 AM

Thanks for the photo, Angelhearts! <3

Happy New Year to all of you fans, from me too! :D I have a gift for all of you! YouTube recently took down some Sakura Gakuin videos. I didn't save everything on my computer, but I do have three videos that you can't watch on YouTube. Now one of them, a low quality group intro video, can be watched on Nico Nico Douga, as well as Facebook, where I downloaded it from. It wasn't easy to download it, as it took me forever to find a program to do it with. Worse, I couldn't get this program to download anything after that! The other ones are videos that used to be on YouTube. The Tokyo Idol Festival 2010 concert clip that I linked on page 1 was removed by the user. There were also a series of radio show videos with Ayami and Ayaka. I saw the first two, but only downloaded the first one. I went back on YouTube about an hour later, and found that they were removed due to copyright infringement! I wish I had downloaded the second one I saw now. The first one is of Ayaka sorting some papers before the show, and it's mostly silent. The second video had Ayami and Ayaka talking for the first two minutes or so, then it became silent too. The radio staff were walking around, with their backs to the camera. I couldn't see the girls most of the time. That's why I didn't immediately download it. When I decided I should (after I got done with doing something important), I found the videos couldn't be played due to third party complaints! XP That sure was fast! Well, it took me about 24 hours to upload this group of videos to Megaupload. I wanted to include some other videos I have, but wanted to keep the zipped folder small. Now before you play them, you should know that I used Windows Live Movie Maker to reduce the image of the concert segment to fit standard size screens. I did this because I intend to burn them to DVD-R, and I have an old, standard sized TV. The intro video, on the other hand, is blown up. The picture quality looks worse than it should, because you were meant to watch to watch this in a medium sized window. 

Edit: My link didn't work! Sorry! :( This is the right link, though. I went to my Megupload page with all the stuff I uploaded, and it has this link. I have no idea why this isn't working for me! And I can't upload to the tracker, because I don't know how to seed. Some way to start my year! :GGRR:

#39 I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3739 posts

Posted 03 January 2011 - 07:29 PM

Okay, let me try a Mediafire link for the videos I mentioned above. For this version, however, I had to remove the TOKYO IDOL FESTIVAL performance, since my free account with Mediafire only allows me to upload 200 MB or less files. The TIF video is 517 MB! But you'll still be getting two videos not on YouTube. http://www.mediafire...ge69g9s0j5otyc6

#40 I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3739 posts

Posted 06 January 2011 - 09:24 AM

A preview of the Twinklestars video single, "Dear Mr. Socrates" is now up on the Nico Nico Douga channel! I just saw it twice! I'd type the link, but I'd just mess it up like I always do. It shows an old man (Socrates, of course!) dusting, then peering through a telescope to see seven stars - The Twinklestars! <3 And these girls are soooooooo cute! :wub: They each take turns singing lines, and do some baton twirling too! The video is only two minutes, but it's great! You must see it if you are a fan like me! Like, drop what you are doing, forget about sleeping, and do it now! :D I'm going to watch it again..... ^_^

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users