• Please log in to reply
3672 replies to this topic

#3641 iwabo

iwabo

♥ 広瀬じゅり ♥

• Senpai
  • 3531 posts

Posted 03 March 2018 - 11:40 AM

While the album and the songs are great, I'm a bit disappointed in the mix. The band versions seem to have way too much bass in it and everything else gets totally lost in the mix. I'm usually a fan of bass but not if it means everything else loses on "impact".

PSTLUtK.jpg

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

#3642 iwabo

iwabo

♥ 広瀬じゅり ♥

• Senpai
  • 3531 posts

Posted 06 May 2018 - 02:11 PM

V8hNLcm.jpg

OP already updated.

New members:

Sana Shiratori (JC 1st grader)

Kokona Nonaka (JC 1st grader)

Yume Nozaki (JS 5th grader)

8th Student Council President: Yuzumi Shintani 

Talk Chair: Maaya Asou 

Hamidase Chair: Marin Hidaka (her job will be to make sure everyone's personalities come out)

Education Chair: Soyoka Yoshida 

Performance Chair: Kano Fujihira

This is certainly special because this is the first time a member without top-seniority became president.

PSTLUtK.jpg

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

#3643 DrKeithsune

DrKeithsune

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 45 posts

Posted 09 May 2018 - 08:21 PM

OP already updated.

New members:

Sana Shiratori (JC 1st grader)

Kokona Nonaka (JC 1st grader)

Yume Nozaki (JS 5th grader)

8th Student Council President: Yuzumi Shintani 

Talk Chair: Maaya Asou 

Hamidase Chair: Marin Hidaka (her job will be to make sure everyone's personalities come out)

Education Chair: Soyoka Yoshida 

Performance Chair: Kano Fujihira

This is certainly special because this is the first time a member without top-seniority became president.

It's almost Amuseing to see that all the other members of the Student Council have more tenure in SG than the President.

#3644 DrKeithsune

DrKeithsune

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 45 posts

Posted 04 June 2018 - 03:29 PM

#3645 DrKeithsune

DrKeithsune

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 45 posts

Posted 04 June 2018 - 08:18 PM

A translated version of SG Fresh #44 has just been released here. It's about the Transfer-in Ceremony and is a discussion on the new Student Council and the new Transfer Students. I believe that the selection of the Student Council was well thought out, with the exception of the role of President - I'm still iffy on Yuzumi. That's not to say that I would readily have accepted Maaya Asou as President, either. Though I do believe she got exactly what suited her to a T.

#3646 iwabo

iwabo

♥ 広瀬じゅり ♥

• Senpai
  • 3531 posts

Posted 28 January 2019 - 12:04 PM

This is too good. :wub:

The little girl in the MV is Jyuna who is Yume's sister Miina Tanaka. Excitement got ahead of me and they look similar but alas... ^^;

PSTLUtK.jpg

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

#3647 Moklar

Moklar

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 883 posts

Posted 12 February 2019 - 01:26 PM

#3648 iwabo

iwabo

♥ 広瀬じゅり ♥

• Senpai
  • 3531 posts

Posted 18 February 2019 - 12:19 PM

PSTLUtK.jpg

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

#3649 iwabo

iwabo

♥ 広瀬じゅり ♥

• Senpai
  • 3531 posts

Posted 06 May 2019 - 10:32 AM

New transfers are:

Junior high school first grader (JC1) Neo Sato

GI2nGSF.png

Junior high school first grader (JC1) Miko Todaka

Jb9JwpQ.png

Elementary school 5th grader (JS5) Sakia Kimura

XiI1Lxz.png

New student council:

Kano - President

Soyoka - Ganbare chair

Tsugumi - Hamidase chair

Momoe - Talk chair

Random Trivia:

- Momoe apparently cried a lot and got mad at Prinicipal Kuramoto because she wanted to become Production chair

- this leaves us now with a hilarious year of JC1 girls who are named Miku, Miki, Miko....and Neo (Shirai Saki would have fun with this)

- to the surprise of many, until earlier today Miko (a member of ASH like Suzuka and Mariri used to be) didn't even have an Amuse profile which made guessing who she was from the video nearly impossible, while Neo was almost immediately recognized by everyone

- also if you haven't noticed by now they now have new blue uniforms which resemble the original uniforms from 2010 a lot

Also random aside, as every year I updated the first post with a bunch of up to date info. Changed the design a bit to be more easy to navigate. Some more social media accounts added too. Doubt that anyone still even checks this place but it is what it is.

PSTLUtK.jpg

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

#3650 DiegoKashiwagi

DiegoKashiwagi

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 750 posts

Posted 06 May 2019 - 11:15 PM

Sakia is sooo small! it seems like each year they get smaller lol

#3651 Moklar

Moklar

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 883 posts

Posted 07 May 2019 - 04:43 AM

^ I mean she's just turned 10!

#3652 lee@

lee@

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 961 posts

Posted 14 May 2019 - 10:18 PM

According to the profiles on the site, she is the same height as Yume was this time last year.

#3653 melonpan♪

melonpan♪

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2756 posts

Posted 17 May 2019 - 01:23 AM

Meanwhile, Neo seems tall for her age.

#3654 iwabo

iwabo

♥ 広瀬じゅり ♥

• Senpai
  • 3531 posts

Posted 29 June 2019 - 12:26 PM

For today's BABYMETAL concert the spot of the third girl was filled by Kano. She is the currently 2nd girl of what seems like a rotating lineup (the first one being ex Morning Musume member Riho Sayashi). Will be interesting to see who else will rotate in (maybe Maaya, Marin, Hana, Momoe...endless possibilities). It will also be interesting to see if they eventually decide on a fixed 3rd.

PSTLUtK.jpg

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

#3655 iwabo

iwabo

♥ 広瀬じゅり ♥

• Senpai
  • 3531 posts

Posted 05 August 2019 - 08:03 PM

Third avenger appears to be Momoko. Koba really likes to profit from the SG pool of talent despite trying to distance BM from them as far as possible, not even allowing SG to mention the girls appearing in BM.

PSTLUtK.jpg

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

#3656 iwabo

iwabo

♥ 広瀬じゅり ♥

• Senpai
  • 3531 posts

Posted 01 March 2020 - 04:02 PM

Quick update while I can:

• Soyo, Kano, Momoe & Tsugu form a unit called @onefive
  • due to Corona Virus safety concerns all events have been canceled, RTG still up for decision
  • Aiko & Maaya TikTok https://www.tiktok.com/@aiko_maaya/
  • Miki & Sakia in new Licca

PSTLUtK.jpg

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

#3657 DrKeithsune

DrKeithsune

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 45 posts

Posted 31 August 2020 - 06:02 PM

Sakura Gakuin will be closing down as of 31st August, 2021

Important notice from Sakura Gakuin

Thank you for your continued support of Sakura Gakuin.
With "The Road to Graduation 2019 Final - Sakura Gakuin 2019 Graduation" on August 30 @August 30, the four third-year middle school students, Hanano Fujihira Hanano, Sohaka Yoshida, Ohshin Aritomo and Moeho Mori, were able to successfully welcome their graduation from Sakura Gakuin with warm applause and cheers from everyone.
Thank you very much for all the people who came to watch the ceremony and for your continuous support.
From here, the four graduates will go on to pursue their new dreams. We would like to thank you all for your warm support.

We would also like to make an important announcement from Sakura Gakuin for the 2020 school year.
Thanks to the support of our parents, this April we celebrated the 10th anniversary of the school's opening in April 2010.
We would like to take this opportunity to thank you once again for all the support we have received from the parents and everyone involved.
Sakura Gakuin has produced a total of 28 graduates over the past 10 years, with each year's activities tailored to the individuality of the students.
On the occasion of our 10th anniversary, all of us at the staff office have been looking back on the history of Sakura Gakuin and considering the changes in the environment surrounding the students at this sensitive time and the recent situation, we have been thinking about the future activities of Sakura Gakuin and the way of training our students.
As a result, we have come to the conclusion that in order to achieve the goal we have had since the establishment of Sakura Gakuin, "Our students will realize their dreams and grow into super ladies who can play an active role in a variety of fields," we have decided that we need to strengthen the development of each individual and focus on the activities specialized for each individual, so we have decided to establish a limited growth period The unit "Sakura Gakuin" will close the curtain on its current activities on August 31, 2021.

For the fiscal year 2020, Sakura Gakuin will be active from September 1, 2020 to August 31, 2021, and will consist of eight members, Sana Shiratori, Kokona Nonaka, Misora Tanaka, Miki Yagi,  Neo Sato, Miho Todaka, Yume Nozaki and Sakia Kimura who will be working together.
As we celebrate our 10th anniversary and the culmination of Sakura Gakuin, we will cherish the tradition and bonds we have built with our 28 graduates as we move through this last year.

Lastly, to all the parents and related parties, I would like to ask you to run through the "10th Anniversary 2020 Sakura Gakuin" with the members and the staff room, although we have received your warm support and encouragement since the school's establishment. Thank you very much for your cooperation.

September 1, 2020
Sakura Gakuin Staff Office

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

#3658 Aeria

Aeria

The Vagabond Dreamer

• Senpai
  • 1535 posts

Posted 31 August 2020 - 07:15 PM

That's a bit surprising, but they've been around for a long time. I'm glad they're announcing it a year out, rather than on short notice.

#3659 DrKeithsune

DrKeithsune

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 45 posts

Posted 31 August 2020 - 08:52 PM

That's a bit surprising, but they've been around for a long time. I'm glad they're announcing it a year out, rather than on short notice.

My guess is that they'll reboot it in some form when the COVID crisis dies down. I doubt they can afford to shuttle 12 kids from all over Japan, some by train and some by flight, on a regular basis to Tokyo and expect them to be safe, in the immediate future, without a vaccine anywhere in sight. If one of them catches COVID and passes it onto the other SG members, it will be a disaster for Amuse. It makes more sense to close it down while the going's good.  I have my doubts that they're going to have many performances, this year. or even next, depending on the situation.

#3660 Lurkette

Lurkette

マシュマロの心

• Headquarters
  • 3939 posts

Posted 31 August 2020 - 10:46 PM

Sakura Gakuin is also small-scale by design, which means that while they might be able to make decent profit margins with what they do since they have a devoted following, they're not really raking it in with their activities. This is a good opportunity to get a last hoorah out of the unit, then take a break and reassess when some time has passed. It just seems more cost-effective at this point.

DDOhydd.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users