• Please log in to reply
136 replies to this topic

#101 marikosuki

marikosuki

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 141 posts

Posted 24 January 2012 - 11:53 AM

I've only recently been getting into AKB. I was in Tokyo during the 2011 senbatsu elections and I had no idea what was going on with all these girls crying.

If I were as much of a fan as I am now, I probably would've spent a lot of money while I was there.

Right now I don't own anything, but I'm considering purchasing the CD+DVD of their first album. I hope it comes with all the extra goodies:)

#102 satchan

satchan

Kanakichi Senchou

• Senpai
  • 1491 posts

Posted 08 August 2012 - 12:18 AM

My collection is on the verge of needing a makeover, so I decided to share it before I need to, also to hopefully get updated collections from everyone else since this thread's been inactive for so long! :)

NMB48 collection
Attached File  addf6e20.jpg   362.68K   38 downloads Attached File  21c4da74.jpg   369.1K   46 downloads
I temporarily flipped the calender back a couple of weeks because of the importance of the girl in question. :whistle: My apologies to Rikanyan.

AKB48 & others collection
Attached File  67ed7ca9.jpg   346.84K   47 downloads Attached File  742aed6d.jpg   354.81K   38 downloads

#103 Halcyon

Halcyon

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 254 posts

Posted 09 August 2012 - 07:17 PM

Finally able to take photos of everything though I probably need to get shelves to house my collection.

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

You can see how my collection sits in my room, along with my posters (that little night stand does it's job well).

Posted Image

#104 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 18 May 2013 - 12:37 AM

So...

I had forgotten about this topic, but since I've moved, I have much better space, and I was putting my CD's and DVD's into shelves and thought that I should take some pictures of it. Having done so, I considered taking pics of more items, and the ball started rolling.

Far from having taken pics of everything I own, I've started anyways. I don't think I'll ever upload photos of everything, at least not in the sense of "Here's a picture of 6 photos, here's another photo of 6 photos, etc." until all photos in my collection are shown ( I have over 1800 photos in my unsigned photo collection of theater sets, BLT's, and others so I don't foresee myself ever doing that ). But I'll try to cover what I have with many items in a single photo instead. Other things will get more closer attention.

[ Note: The pictures here may not have accurate white-balance, there may be blur or otherwise low quality due to compression of images, shine due to external light / angle, any dust or marks seen on photos are on outer plastic hardcover absolutely not on the photos themselves, etc. etc. ]

To begin, my setup of shelves and DVD's with CD's. Your standard IKEA. I will add extra topshelves for more space in not too long (all shelves are double-stacked, i.e., two rows of items per shelf).
loot001.jpg
loot002.jpg
loot003.jpg
loot004.jpg
loot005.jpg
loot006.jpg

This covers most of my CD and DVD collection. What misses are some extra CD's (multi-buys, etc.), other than that it's all there. For example, you cannot see complete Nemousu TV DVD collection, but it's behind the DVD Magazine series. And so on. (And yes, there are other idols there in the shelves, tsk tsk....)

Then there's the other loot:

(I had to use a wooden plate as support for lining up the signed photos)

- Signed BLT's of everybody's favorite half Italian half Japanese ex AKB48 member Maachan:
loot026.jpg

- Signed BLT's/theater photos of various SKE48 girls (Shawako, Seera, Yukko, Shiorin, Yuria, Tomonyan, Kuumin, Rinacchi)
loot027.jpg

- Signed Acchan polaroid:
loot023.jpg

- Signed Acchan ...thing, a fluffy thing:
loot019.jpg

- Signed paper cups from backstage area of Request Hour 2008 concerts (Chiichan, Amina, Kyururun, Haachan)
loot016.jpg

- Signed "Namida Surprise!" original chekis. The original instax photos, only one photo in existence of each member (Moeno, Sayaka, Takamina, Amina, Suuchan, Chikarina)
loot022.jpg

- Signed purse or whatever you call this thing, from Moeno (originally her personal belonging. This item also has a shitajiki with a message from her)
loot014.jpg
loot015.jpg

- Signed caps from Sasshii (originally her personal belonging.)
loot012.jpg
loot013.jpg

- Signed polaroid from Amina (memew magazine), also signed NYE greeting card (obscured on purpose) and Valentine's Day card from Amina as well)
loot024.jpg

- From Amina: four different items, all signed: Bear pencase, Hello Kitty keycase, Hello Kitty totebag, and mirror (decorated by her with misc. anime stickers). All items were her personal belongings, and each item has a corresponding original cheki photo with her holding said item, signed as well, with a short message. These four were Amina's contribution to AKB48's large charity auction held back in 2008. Her mirror was in her room, while totebag was used to carry books and pencase for class.
loot007.jpg
loot008.jpg
loot009.jpg
amina0x1.jpg

(Old pic showing the totebag better -- and just to clarify: These rare and extreme items I do keep wrapped in original plastic it was wrapped in, plus bubblewrap etc. It's not just lying around like this! And of course I use proper gloves when handling these things.)

That's it for now!

I'll take more photos tomorrow to upload, of other items, whether signed or unsigned :)

#105 Nessy

Nessy

Gaki taishou

• Senpai
  • 1909 posts

Posted 18 May 2013 - 12:44 AM

Krusha, you are so cool.

But seriously, though! Your precision and dedication are amazing! Stellar collection, I really admire the hard work :)

#106 Tsurugi_Ken

Tsurugi_Ken

金閣寺見たことない!横山由依です。

• Senpai
  • 1713 posts

Posted 18 May 2013 - 01:08 AM

If I were to have items like that, people might think I was effeminate (to say the least). lol

Still, impressive collection. I'm more of an audio/video only collector-type, but as of late I've been collecting magazines, posters and towel/mufflers too. I don't have the money for auctioned items though, so sadly I won't be doing that.

#107 pink-ku

pink-ku

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1783 posts

Posted 18 May 2013 - 01:10 AM

wow.. unbelieveable...

we should all stop by his place... LOL...

#108 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 18 May 2013 - 02:29 AM

Thanks for the comments :)

It has taken a lot of work yes, and much time. Overtime too...

Tsurugi_Ken, 

There are certain items that indeed looks rather "effeminate", and much of this fandom/subculture we're into is a bit far from "normal" or "regular" - at least where I live. But luckily I don't share these things with people in real life mostly because none of them are interested, and I also don't want to be "that weird guy"... But if you want to be reassured of my masculinity, I can share pics of my home workout gear, such as thickbar dumbbells, barbell, and other things covered in chalk and pain such as grippers, clamps, leverage hammer, and more ;)

#109 Tsurugi_Ken

Tsurugi_Ken

金閣寺見たことない!横山由依です。

• Senpai
  • 1713 posts

Posted 18 May 2013 - 02:51 AM

No thanks, I'll take your word for it. lol

#110 Haruna Ogata (Real)

Haruna Ogata (Real)

Brown Eyes White Pig

• Senpai
  • 2540 posts

Posted 18 May 2013 - 03:01 AM

Dear heavens, there's no Kimi no Na on display!

Jokes aside, this is plain beautiful. 
You even have the Mad Catz album!

Is there -any- CD or DVD you're still missing? :P

"I sure did," Phil replied. "I slept good with you."

#111 Tony Oguri

Tony Oguri

Connoisseur of Fine Ladies

• Senpai
  • 2385 posts

Posted 18 May 2013 - 03:14 AM

Haven't checked this thread in awhile.  Geezeez!  Krusha has a Man's collection of AKB48 goods.  Over the top awesome!!!

Great job displaying too!

ym.jpg

World's greatest and #1 fan of Oguri Yui, Yahagi Moeka, and Chiba Erii.

#112 satchan

satchan

Kanakichi Senchou

• Senpai
  • 1491 posts

Posted 18 May 2013 - 03:18 AM

Nice stuff. I especially like the odds and ends stuff. CDs and DVDs are great, but I think it's neat things like that that really help make a collection yours.

#113 droopy10

droopy10

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1267 posts

Posted 18 May 2013 - 05:58 AM

That is an amazing collection, esp. all that signed Moeno stuff! You even have to double layer your dvd/cds.

I wish I had gotten into AKB48 while I was living in Japan, 2006-10, could have gotten my hands on some cool stuff like that.

If you ever feeling like parting with anything let me know.

#114 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 18 May 2013 - 07:42 PM

Continuing from where I left off yesterday (again, ignore poor light, image noise, white-balance, and all that stuff): 

- Signed BLT's of Amina: 
xloot001.jpg

- Signed BLT's of Nacchan, Myao, Ayanon, Sakiko, Aamin, Ucchii, and Mariyannu:
xloot002.jpg

- Signed BLT's of Kaoru, Meetan, Ooiei, Matsuyuki:
xloot003.jpg

- Signed BLT's/photos/trading cards of Takamina, Marikosama, Mikachii, Ayarin, Narupon, Naruru, Ayanya, Wasamin, Chikarina, Nakayan:
xloot004.jpg

- Signed BLT's/event photo of Sae, Sayaka, Nacchi, and Erepyon:
xloot005.jpg

- Signed BLT's/bonus photo of CinDy, Nikorun, Satomin, Kyururun, Mikipomu, Uriya, Haachan, and Maachan (forgot to take photo of it yesterday):
xloot006.jpg

- Signed BLT's/card/bonus photo of Tomochin, Shiichan, Rumirumi, Erepyon, and Natsuko & Akiko twins:
xloot007.jpg

- Signed BLT's/Valentine's Day cards of Harukyan (these are the only 2 VD cards that she made):
xloot008.jpg

- Signed BLT's/trading card/polaroid/cheki/Valentine's Day card/polaroid of Amina, Paruru, Mayuyu, Komorin, Serina, Myao, and Komari:
xloot009.jpg

- Signed and unsigned polaroids/chekis of Erepyon, Sae, Yukirin, Sayaka, Reinyan & Chikarina, KONAN w/two unknown ladies:
xloot010.jpg

- Signed NYE greeting card / photo / movie card of Yonechan, Shihorin, Yukina (ex Momoiro Clover, current member of Nogizaka46), and Tomoomichan:
xloot011.jpg

- Signed gacha polaroid of Tomoomichan:
xloot012.jpg
xloot013.jpg

- Signed Tomochin trading card set:
xloot014.jpg

- Signed AKB48 pamphlet from theater kick-off in 2005, signed by Akimoto:
xloot016.jpg

- Signed shitajiki by Yuihan, Paruru, Nanchan, Miyumiyu, Akky, Haruu, Ranran:
xloot017.jpg

- Signed shitajiki by Moeno (as mentioned yesterday):
xloot018.jpg

- Part of bikini strap worn by Erepyon (from trading card set):
xloot020.jpg

- Two hearts from Yokohama Arena (end of concert, dropped from roof), signed by Harukyan, and Osara:
xloot021.jpg

- Trading card with cloth from shirt Maimai wore:
xloot022.jpgxloot023.jpg

- Signed shitajiki by Amina, from the AKB48 Gourmet Stadium TV show (I didn't remove semi-transparent wrapping for the photo, outer plastic tore apart if I tried to open so stopped):
amina03a.jpg
xloot025.jpg

- Signed shitajiki by all AKB48 members at the time of Sakura no Hanabiratachi indies event:
xloot026.jpg

- Signed shitajiki/DVD cover by original Team S and Team KII (with drawings too):
xloot027.jpg

#115 droopy10

droopy10

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1267 posts

Posted 18 May 2013 - 09:56 PM

How did you get all of these, yahoo auction?

#116 Erin.

Erin.

Graduated Member

• Senpai
  • 3055 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 01:51 AM

Oh my god, the theatre pamphlet signed by Aki-p seems like the holy grail of AKB.

All I can say is "wow." You are one dedicated guy, Krusha. 

Though, I must say, it's kinda bittersweet seeing all your Amina stuff...

#117 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 02:28 AM

Erin., you know, I may have opinions on things, this and that, and for example... I feel that as an idol, your job should be to be an idol, and as a fan, well your "job" is to support your favorite idols as best as you can, and that is however way you can really, and whatever makes you smile and enjoy your idols, that's what's great. If an idol crosses the line or somehow just breaks the idol role, then that tends to be it for that, and it's usually very hard to mend that... 

All I wanted to hear from both Amina and management, was an explanation, and perhaps even an apology if what happened was legit. I could brush it aside perhaps. But there was nothing. Just silence, and all parties pretending nothing ever happened, even if there was photos plastered all over media and Internet. Meanwhile other parties' management apologized profusely for the poorly thought out actions of the guy in their company and they truly apologized to the fans. And then much, much later we see Amina and Chikarina apologize with a bow to their team mates in the theater, via a promo clip for then upcoming documentary. Yet nothing of any kind like that to the fans. Not a single peep. All of this, combined with how the incident actually occured (Amina pretending to be at home, having issues with insomnia and such which made her fans worried, but then revealed to not be at home instead being at karaoke bar partying throughout the night with Chikarina and two guys). What sort of message does that send to fans? To me, it's a little bit disrespectful. 

Now mind you, I have no strange ideas, and I know some of the girls may be breaking the rules, but as long as you don't know, then you can only assume 'innocent until proven guilty', and it's like the analogy I've used before about actors in a movie with a good plot. If actors are good and in character, and if plot / writing is good, then it all works out real well and it's very entertaining, but if not...

So, yes - it's bittersweet...

Maybe I've said this before, but if not, I don't hate any of the girls regardless of what they do that might go against the idol fundamentals. They're human beings, and all I'm talking about is the idol aspect of these people. I only know them as idols, and not them as persons, with all their flaws, imperfections and what not else. So my criticism towards some of these idol girls when these things happen, is just for their issues related to the idol aspect.

Through and through I'm an MD what concerns the 48 family.I've had and I have an oshimen, and I love all of the girls.

They're really great and even if there's a girl I don't really know very well, as soon as I look more into her, who she is, what she does, etc. I find things I like, and it's real hard for me to "hate" someone. I just can't do that. I see many people on different forums and boards who easily does that but at the end of the day I cannot. 

That's why it again is bittersweet, because it's just disappointing really. I don't want anything related to idols be disappointing.

I read Amina's blog entry today about not ranking, her dreams, her hopes, her desires for her as an idol in the group, how she feels, and so on, and how she hopes to rank, and one day be part of the group - and I just sighed. And then I read a comment on 2ch about her blog entry / non-rank reaction, and in essence it was something like "Won't ever happen" (about her hope of ranking), and "You have no place here anymore". And it was more of the sigh, because they do have a point, blunt and cold as it might be - and yet she does have dreams too - that matters to her, but because she made the one error she can never do as an idol, she basically made sure for herself that it's impossible. She's not a super level senbatsu girl, a massive cash cow. So management don't care at the end of the day.

I can't really do anything else but appreciate what I got from it before. And I have had no thoughts of putting things through a grinder or burning it up like some crazy people have!

All of the things I own, are more or less symbols to me, taken out of time and circumstance, and put on display where I can see it, and it's like I have a tiny bit of Japanese subculture in my home. And while I do have many things I suppose, I just want to say that the feeling I had for my first AKB48 purchase, that of the Oogoe Diamond single, when it was released (which is one of my favorite idol songs of all time) is absolutely and definitely not worth any less than any of the above. So it's never about the amount of what you own, it's about your love for it, how it makes you happy, and so on. Whether 1 single or 20,000 singles like some current fans in Japan have received, it's all about the good times idols bring about :)

So, there's that... 

[Ugh.. terribly long rant...]

#118 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 25 May 2013 - 05:11 AM

lol ..my turn .. obviously .. i am not even close to Krusha ..
for some strange reason .. I am not into signed collectable .. so i do not even have 1 signed photo of anyone ...
Basically I started with H!P in late 2007 and AKB48 only on Nov 2010 ..
Basically .. the majority of my stuff are H!P and 48 ...
My highest idol of all idols was C-ute Suzuki Airi whom I started this interest from then in Dec 2010 AKB48 Maeda Ami took over as my highest idol ..
and in between I am super crazy over S/mileage until Ogawa Saki graduated in Aug 2011 that nearly knock me off my whole H!P fandom ...

Basically .. I try to get stuff I can use .. so I got stuff all over including stuff like key chain and phone strap .. that has worn out and I dunno where they are ..lol
I really love T-shirt .. maybe because I am in a country that have only 1 season and its more than 30°C most of the time here ..
Anyway .. I am in a big mess trying to keep my idols stuff properly ...and i am getting short of space ... but in any case .. I got broke and cant really afford to buy much any more...

T-shirt .. some are fan-made and some are local T-shirt when AKB48 had theater in Singapore and some are towels
IMG_5266_zpsd7621b6e.jpg
IMG_5267_zpse3717640.jpg
IMG_5268_zps83741767.jpg
My main Idol shelf that is being overloaded ...
IMG_5259_zps736ee073.jpg
442f0f54-9b7a-44f9-b554-ff295f19c329_zps
more detail
IMG_5261_zpsdc08fcd2.jpg
IMG_5263_zps2c49cd35.jpg
IMG_5264_zps293cdf67.jpg
IMG_5265_zps0710f3e4.jpg

This is how I keep photo I want to keep .. its not all filled .most are .. while some like the Sakura and HKT48 album is really quite empty.
IMG_5276_zps7510be81.jpg

this are my photos for trading ..
IMG_5278_zps2508c51b.jpg
For my living room and another room .. I decorated my house with the signboards I made for Aamin when she came Singapore
IMG_5270_zps4cf954e4.jpg
IMG_5269_zpsb1b54bbe.jpg

More of my Living room .. (oh ..just realise .. I got to change the month on the calender ..)
IMG_5271_zps61a05c4e.jpg
More random decoration ..
IMG_5279_zps9c531b98.jpg

I got more random stuff all over my house .. and I am not able to post them them ... and I am not able to show all the items in details ..
its just too many and I do not want to mess it up ... like one of the box .. I got full of random stuff and a lot of stuff like pens, pencil case, notebook, flags, file i got from AKB48 shop in Singapore ...
IMG_5273_zps8b5a077e.jpg
and my posters mess ..
IMG_5274_zps015ac6bd.jpg

#119 TheFicusWithSuperPowers

TheFicusWithSuperPowers

long may she reign

• Senpai
  • 3960 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 05:53 PM

WOWW

I saw Krusha's nearly full collection...OMG!

And I cannot even say that I own a thing.

iheartsaechanwithtext_zpsa8d1a9eb.jpg

cr: byutaereina and renaismile thank you, both of u.

Graphics thread. Tumblr. Twitter Fanfiction Goodreads

#120 gryzze

gryzze

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1443 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 12:39 PM

My collection of Sashihara photos in case anyone is interested:
https://picasaweb.go...CNbf5qrnpMnY_gE

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users