• Please log in to reply
103 replies to this topic

#101 Kyuta-kun

Kyuta-kun

送別。。

• Senpai
  • 3967 posts

Posted 17 December 2010 - 09:29 AM

Yeah, haha. As long as they don't get too big. She's fine the way she is. She's really not fat, like I've seen people claim.

★僕はアニメやゲームやアイドルが大好きなんだよ★

#102 Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri

Selfish shooting star, Make my wish come true

• Senpai
  • 5673 posts

Posted 18 December 2010 - 04:05 PM

Her doctor told her she had high cholesterol during K5 actually. She said it came from eating too many eggs XD
You forget that yes she's a more 'American size' but she's still Japanese, who naturally have smaller frames. Not that she doesn't look gorgeous, she does.

E67uDCX.jpg?1

#103 mixedmedia

mixedmedia

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3089 posts

Posted 19 December 2010 - 12:32 AM

Didn't mean to turn this into a discussion about Nontii's thickness. Sorry. She's not fat but, standing near someone like Serina makes anyone look big in comparison.

Not that related but, this kind of reminds me of something I saw on Ana-Ana Shokai where one of the announcers (Shikanai?) was talking about the other one. She was talking about how a random guy commented on the other announcer's butt being big to which the announcer simply replied, "you like big ones don't you?" in Kyoto dialect. Posted Image

#104 BerryzCelebration!

BerryzCelebration!

♫ Berryz Erotic ♫

• Banned
  • 1701 posts

Posted 04 August 2012 - 10:29 AM

I don't really like this song =/
Does that make me a bad person?
I do like all the AKB groups! ^^;

Top Ten Hello!Project Idols: Chii x Miya x Eripon x Maasan x Aari x Kanana x Captain x Daishi x Chisa x MaiMai

Top Ten Stage48 Idols: Nakanyan x Aanya x Takamina x Karen x Ryoochan x Haruppi x Ripopo x Jessica Vania Widjaja x Sasshi x Mayuyu

Tokunaga_Chinami_-_Golden_Chinatown_Sayo

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users