• Please log in to reply
96 replies to this topic

#41 ergreenlimes

ergreenlimes

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1887 posts

Posted 08 May 2011 - 06:09 PM

I won't be arriving in Michigan until 8/24ish, so I can't make it.
My H!P Blog: Midori's J-pop overanylizations please visit it.

#42 Machi-chan

Machi-chan

Hopless Fangirl <3

• Senpai
  • 1687 posts

Posted 08 May 2011 - 06:31 PM

Wish I could, but it's to far for me. ^^;
I'm down by lake erie, and my parents would never drive me that far for this. :(

x244d2.jpg
"Make each moment precious, and put your spirit into everything you do, and express gratitude to everyone you know." ~Airi Suzuki <3

#43 Gabby

Gabby

Keep your smile

• Senpai
  • 2224 posts

Posted 09 May 2011 - 02:21 AM

Don't live in MI so I won't make it. Id be more game if it were in Chicago or something but MI is too far.

HLxdmXb.png

#44 joshmos

joshmos

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 858 posts

Posted 09 May 2011 - 10:21 AM

@Machi-chan, maybe we can work something out....this is just in the beginning planning stages, although I am pretty sure I will be attending the Detroit Tiger game on Aug 4th with my ma and pa! 1pm against Texas....hint hint lol maybe Super Luigi can go too!

@Shug I would love to see you. It would be great if we can a get a crew together. I have to ask my folks if a party is cool with them (lol I feel like I'm 16 again!) but I' don't see why they wouldn't be. They have a big screen TV and surround sound and live right downtown.

@Gabby what if Shug drove you out? I dunno, just an idea. It seems there are people from Eastern Mich and from Chicago area and Kazoo is kinda in the middle, plus, it's where I live lol, I know that sounds selfish, but I am going to see my Mom and Dad for my Dad's birthday and it just seemed it would be cool if we could make this work, too...

But just so we're all on the same page, I have yet to bring t his up at all to them...give me a week or two...

@2greenlimes where u at again?
MOZENATOR

#45 Gabby

Gabby

Keep your smile

• Senpai
  • 2224 posts

Posted 09 May 2011 - 10:52 AM

Nope Mi is way to far for me. I only say Chicago because I know of a lot of people in Indy and a few Minnesota. I just won't go lol.

HLxdmXb.png

#46 Ro-kun

Ro-kun

永久に不滅

• Headquarters
  • 3453 posts

Posted 09 May 2011 - 11:51 PM

Hey upper midwest fans :lol: I know Gabby!! lol

I'm from Indiana~ albeit the southern half... It's nice you're trying to meet up. ^^ I'm hoping to go to Chicago to visit family and sightsee a bit this summer sometime... (I used to go there all the time since I had a lot of family there when I was young)

I hope an H!P act comes to Chicago sometime!!!! :lol: Would think it'd make sense... ^^;

#47 LoveSayumin

LoveSayumin

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 78 posts

Posted 11 May 2011 - 06:38 AM

So, should we try a get-together of some kind? I am going home for my Dad's birthday August 4th. That following weekend, Saturday-Sunday the 6th and 7th, I believe, is anyone available to meet up?

I am available *nodnod*

Posted Image
This lovely set is by Sprinklebuns♥Yutorin <3

#48 Gabby

Gabby

Keep your smile

• Senpai
  • 2224 posts

Posted 11 May 2011 - 06:41 AM

Hey upper midwest fans :lol: I know Gabby!! lol

I'm from Indiana~ albeit the southern half... It's nice you're trying to meet up. ^^ I'm hoping to go to Chicago to visit family and sightsee a bit this summer sometime... (I used to go there all the time since I had a lot of family there when I was young)

I hope an H!P act comes to Chicago sometime!!!! :lol: Would think it'd make sense... ^^;

I also have to say I think the same thing.
I mean it's in the middle of the US cheaper then someone from NY to come to Chicago then to the west cost XD.
but who knows I really hope Berryz comes back ASAP!!!!!!

HLxdmXb.png

#49 Shug

Shug

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 154 posts

Posted 11 May 2011 - 11:19 PM

@Machi-chan, maybe we can work something out....this is just in the beginning planning stages, although I am pretty sure I will be attending the Detroit Tiger game on Aug 4th with my ma and pa! 1pm against Texas....hint hint lol maybe Super Luigi can go too!

@Shug I would love to see you. It would be great if we can a get a crew together. I have to ask my folks if a party is cool with them (lol I feel like I'm 16 again!) but I' don't see why they wouldn't be. They have a big screen TV and surround sound and live right downtown.

@Gabby what if Shug drove you out? I dunno, just an idea. It seems there are people from Eastern Mich and from Chicago area and Kazoo is kinda in the middle, plus, it's where I live lol, I know that sounds selfish, but I am going to see my Mom and Dad for my Dad's birthday and it just seemed it would be cool if we could make this work, too...

But just so we're all on the same page, I have yet to bring t his up at all to them...give me a week or two...

Yay. Hello Party 2 Continuation :) at Josh's Mom's house. I'll start practicing my dancing now. :lol:

I'd be okay with driving Gabby but I hardly think I'd be the ideal company for her on a trip like that.
( So hard to find something to say there without it sounding really weird :lol: )

Has it been a week or two yet? We need details, hotel names, timetable, local Fire Department phone number etc. :D

#50 joshmos

joshmos

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 858 posts

Posted 13 May 2011 - 10:44 AM

Yay. Hello Party 2 Continuation :) at Josh's Mom's house. I'll start practicing my dancing now. :lol:

Has it been a week or two yet? We need details, hotel names, timetable, local Fire Department phone number etc. :D
[/quote]

lol not yet, buddy. Next week sometime. Lodging should be cheap..and close by and I was thinking if it works, an early-ish Saturday meetup like noon-ish with fun stuff during the day maybe out to dinner and some more fun-time early evening with a Sunday morning breaky before people have to go back to whence they came or if people have to leave Sat night, that's fine too...just spinballin' here...

ideaz iz welkum!
MOZENATOR

#51 LoveSayumin

LoveSayumin

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 78 posts

Posted 13 May 2011 - 11:06 AM

That's fine by me. I'm totally flexible because that isn't that far at all. Kalamazoo isn't expensive to find lodging in, and there are tons of nice places to go to hang out (like the mall, out to eat, etc.)

Posted Image

#52 ergreenlimes

ergreenlimes

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1887 posts

Posted 14 May 2011 - 06:38 AM

California. ^^;
My H!P Blog: Midori's J-pop overanylizations please visit it.

#53 joshmos

joshmos

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 858 posts

Posted 16 May 2011 - 09:19 AM

[/quote]

California. ^^;
[/quote]

ahhh. i see.
MOZENATOR

#54 joshmos

joshmos

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 858 posts

Posted 17 May 2011 - 04:53 AM

ok. it's on! Weekend of August 6th and 7th! So far it looks like a pretty small gathering, lol. Shug, LoveSayumin and myself, plus my folks..but hey, that's cool. Just to see SHug again is gonna be fantastic! Trying to get SuperLuigi involved here and would love to meet Machi-chan, but that won't happen most likely, unfortunately. Anyone else?
MOZENATOR

#55 Shug

Shug

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 154 posts

Posted 18 May 2011 - 01:53 AM

I'm there. I'll get with you later to find out hotel info.
I'll be driving from North of Chicago on the Friday afternoon and will be more than happy to pick anyone up on the way. Just let me know.

#56 Mimi_girl

Mimi_girl

♥I'm a Shorta and Manga Artist♥

• Senpai
  • 3309 posts

Posted 18 May 2011 - 04:08 AM

I'm live like two blocks away from Lake Michigan in Chi-town XD.

ヽ(✿╹◡╹✿)ノ  Visit my artsu pages! And remember the morals of life is SHORTA  

Deviantart Tumblr YouTube Official Art Channel Twitter

#57 LoveSayumin

LoveSayumin

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 78 posts

Posted 24 May 2011 - 01:59 AM

Just don't forget to PM me the exact location before it happens! XD

Posted Image

#58 joshmos

joshmos

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 858 posts

Posted 24 May 2011 - 08:16 AM

Just don't forget to PM me the exact location before it happens! XD

don't worry! Are you on Face Book? Message me and I'll add you, we have some Hello! Fandom stuff there too...
MOZENATOR

#59 Shug

Shug

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 154 posts

Posted 24 May 2011 - 10:54 PM

I'm live like two blocks away from Lake Michigan in Chi-town XD.

Does that mean you might go? :)

#60 Machi-chan

Machi-chan

Hopless Fangirl <3

• Senpai
  • 1687 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 12:19 AM

Hey for those in Indiana- anyone around Fremont? I'm going there this weekend....

ok. it's on! Weekend of August 6th and 7th! So far it looks like a pretty small gathering, lol. Shug, LoveSayumin and myself, plus my folks..but hey, that's cool. Just to see SHug again is gonna be fantastic! Trying to get SuperLuigi involved here and would love to meet Machi-chan, but that won't happen most likely, unfortunately. Anyone else?

So sad :sob: You should stop by and see me :good:

x244d2.jpg
"Make each moment precious, and put your spirit into everything you do, and express gratitude to everyone you know." ~Airi Suzuki <3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users