1469 replies to this topic

#1441 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 06 June 2017 - 09:58 AM

https://twitter.com/...980718947094528
Seem NMB48 senbatsu is in my country now filming .. ( MV? :unsure: )
They got pick up by a fan who happen to be there I think ..
Sigh .. so near yet so far .. my small little island nation is small but not that small ..its impossible to find them even if I try :(

#1442 RenaiHunter

RenaiHunter

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 3876 posts

Posted 06 June 2017 - 10:49 AM

From this photo it looks like its Miru center. Sayanee and Miroin 2nd row and Momoka in senbatsu!

http://www.thepicta....4830_1359762208

#1443 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 06 June 2017 - 11:29 AM

I can't believe it ..
My friend went and saw them .. and they are still there ..
its evening and getting dark ..
My friend knows nuts about NMB48 and SKE48 main fan .. but of course he know some general 48G stuff..
but he went and saw them .. especially in "bikini"
I think its all his .. life always seem to be good if you just let it answer you ..
He was like telling me that he is sick of them not coming or doing anything in our country and thinking about quitting this "Japan" thing just a few week back ..
Really good for him but if only I bother to move my butt and go there .. I would also be there by now .. >.< fail !!!

#1444 droopy10

droopy10

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1267 posts

Posted 06 June 2017 - 05:38 PM

Love that Sayanee is posing for the camera

#1445 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 06 June 2017 - 06:11 PM

finally, nmb putting sayanee (and milky) at the 2nd row has been a dream of mine since nana graduated lol, the "new era" of nmb needs to prove themselves to the fans by taking front row positions and still slaying. 

tumblr_lygzzoSBD21r56dlh.gif
  tanimoto ami • ise layla • sato masaki  ❤ 

#1446 conanidol

conanidol

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 211 posts

Posted 06 June 2017 - 09:04 PM

^I agree, Milky would have been in 2nd row if she hadn't graduated :P

From what I've seen... looks like Aapon is not in Senbatsu? WHY.

TOP IDOLS

MM'17: Maachan, Yokoyan, Miki, Akanechin ANGERME: Kanana, Murotan, Ayacho, Maho Juice=Juice: Ruru, Tomoko, Aari Kobushi: Tagu, Minami Tsubaki: Kiki, Saori

Graduated: Captain, Momochi, Chinami, Miya, Yurina, Risako, Maasa, Nacky, Airi, Koharu, Riho, Gaki

#1447 RenaiHunter

RenaiHunter

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 3876 posts

Posted 06 June 2017 - 09:08 PM

Its impossible to skip Aapon now. She is 3rd in NMB election wise (including Sayanee). She is probably just somewhere at the back unless she declined senbatsu for some reason.

#1448 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 07 June 2017 - 01:32 AM

finally, nmb putting sayanee (and milky) at the 2nd row has been a dream of mine since nana graduated lol, the "new era" of nmb needs to prove themselves to the fans by taking front row positions and still slaying. 

So agree with you! NMB prospers when next gen NMB gets some attention and spotlight

" ’15 has become a completely new Morning Musume。, but I want to treat the history that has been handed down to us preciously.  If there was a book about Morning Musume。’s history, I think I would be happy to see my name left there."

~Oda Sakura

"Masaki loves all music made by Tsunku-san. Every single note and word stabs me right in my soul! I mean it in a good way!" (translated by Ronin - thanks!)

~Sato Masaki

#1449 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 08 June 2017 - 05:39 PM

Please allow me to rant ..

Anyway .. as you know NMB48 senbatsu came my country ..
My friend went as soon as the news turn up to look for them and manage to catch them .. but I was busy that day and didn't think they will stay that long there ..
But anyway .. that evening .. I went to the airport with the guess that they may be going back to Osaka and waited past midnight..
But they did not turn up and after a while, from social media .. I know they are staying another day ..
My friend who caught them say they look like they are not done .. therefore, we went to the beach the next morning to see if they turn up ..
It was really hot and I was there the whole day .. just waiting for them .. in the end .. all I got is sunburn, dehydration, feeling feverish and exhaustion ..
But still I went to the airport again that evening and waited past midnight again ..
Then the next late morning (which is today) .. I went to the airport again to wait till noon ...
Then I found out that my info from a friend may be wrong .. they got handshake event this weekend in Yokohama .. I feel like killing myself for not double checking at the AKB48 event site ..
In the end .. I think they are already back in Japan ..
My guess is yesterday night .. they went off and flew to Tokyo while I was waiting for them in another terminal thinking they are going Osaka .. >.<
I feel so exhausted, depressed and totally defeated :(

#1450 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 08 June 2017 - 06:07 PM

^Always check their schedule and fan reports from both japan and whichever country they're in. Waiting based on assumption will only end in sadness lol 

#1451 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 08 June 2017 - 07:46 PM

^ .. actually .. I did gather all the info I can get and of course I got help .. just that I got a crucial info wrong ..
The girls didn't really even confirm that they are in another country and even went about their showroom normally ..
I think the only hint was on the last moment here when Jo posted a pic with her name being spelled as "geo" on a Starbucks cup ..

Basically .. it is always by assumption and chance ..
I decide to do it this time because there are 20 girls ..
I didn't bother to chase especially like recently when Tomochin and Mariyagi came my country together because 2 person is hard to spot.. furthermore, they are here for fun and not for work ..

There will always be a higher chance of failure even when your info are certain ..
Like when we miss Wa-Suta even though we got everything from flight to timing right .. we missed them as they went from the "behind" or "celebrity private check-in" ..
They were not famous enough to get that .. even AKB48 didn't get that privilege .. but who is to guess that they actually tag along with the famous Japanese wrestling superstars who were also at the same event as them ..

But there are success even when there is no certain info .. like when we waited for C-ute Suzuki Airi when she came for her PB shot in 2014 ..
there were no info .. the only thing we got is my guess by studying her blog post pic and found that the plane seats are likely to be JAL and we waited at that terminal for 4 nights and manage to catch her ..
The problem with my country is the Japanese usually uses 3 airlines for Tokyo; JAL, ANA and SQ .. JAL and ANA being the more likely ones being their national carriers .. the problem is these 3 airlines uses 3 different airport terminal and depart on similar times ..
So get the airline wrong and you will miss them ..

and NMB48 being an Osaka base group makes it even harder .. the last they came officially in 2011 .. they came in 3 different groups and went off in 4 different groups .. as they all had different obligation ..

So its always a struggle with a low chance of success .. sigh :(

#1452 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 08 June 2017 - 07:59 PM

Be happy. 

You live in a country close to Japan, where there's a lot of Japanese pop related activities compared to elsewhere. Your friend sounds like an entitled brat. To imagine that he's "done" with Japanese idols if they don't come to his country and entertain him... Laughable. 

There's people who live on other continents where nothing like this ever happens, where travel is expensive or where they just don't have the opportunity to travel and participate in activities, whereas some people in Singapore clearly quite entitled. 

I have literally zero sympathy for people who complain about such stuff.

#1453 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 08 June 2017 - 08:19 PM

^ well .. ya .. but the most entitled are Hong Kong and Taiwan as they are like less that 4 hours flight away ..
and USA, Europe actually got more action than us ..
furthermore .. Thailand and sometimes Indonesia are the most ignoring as they are like in the same region as us but they got way more idol action..
basically .. we never seem to get any idol action anymore when AKB48 left us .. :(
Come on even Juice=Juice is going to our neighbor country Malaysia instead ..

But .. going back to NMB48 ...
I guess I would consider getting the single as it is like rare that anyone in the world would film a MV in my country ..lol
The last I know with my poor knowledge is "A1 - No more" 17 years ago XD

#1454 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 18 June 2017 - 06:53 AM

Please allow me to rant ..

Anyway .. as you know NMB48 senbatsu came my country ..
My friend went as soon as the news turn up to look for them and manage to catch them .. but I was busy that day and didn't think they will stay that long there ..
But anyway .. that evening .. I went to the airport with the guess that they may be going back to Osaka and waited past midnight..
But they did not turn up and after a while, from social media .. I know they are staying another day ..
My friend who caught them say they look like they are not done .. therefore, we went to the beach the next morning to see if they turn up ..
It was really hot and I was there the whole day .. just waiting for them .. in the end .. all I got is sunburn, dehydration, feeling feverish and exhaustion ..
But still I went to the airport again that evening and waited past midnight again ..
Then the next late morning (which is today) .. I went to the airport again to wait till noon ...
Then I found out that my info from a friend may be wrong .. they got handshake event this weekend in Yokohama .. I feel like killing myself for not double checking at the AKB48 event site ..
In the end .. I think they are already back in Japan ..
My guess is yesterday night .. they went off and flew to Tokyo while I was waiting for them in another terminal thinking they are going Osaka .. >.<
I feel so exhausted, depressed and totally defeated :(

I take back my rant ..
I am sorry .. I know I am just posting something more about live than idol ..
But the fact is .. I may not have a NMB48 oshimen but I do like and favor Riripon ..
In my mind.. if I do see her .. I may finally get over the hump and would follow her ..
But in the end I failed .. but luckily I fail as I have been saved from a frustration and pain over what happen to Riripon ..
So I guess whenever in life things seem to fall apart or defeated .. maybe we can wait a bit .. it could well be a blessing .. so be patient with live :)

#1455 Juriken'14(狩)

Juriken'14(狩)

カァー

• Senpai
  • 1813 posts

Posted 29 August 2017 - 11:33 AM

preorder links dumps

NMB48 Graduation Concert Kei Jonishi / Shu Yabushita / Reina Fujie (Title subject to change)
Bluray Edition : CDJapan / Amazon JP
DVD Edition : CDJapan / Amazon JP

NMB48 Watanabe Miyuki Sotsugyo Concert in World Kinen Hall - Saigo Made Waruki de Gomennasai -

NMB48 Arena Tour 2015 - Toku ni Itemo -

NMB48 Request Hour Set List Best 100 2015

NMB48 5th & 6th Anniversary LIVE

NMB48 4 LIVE COLLECTION 2016

Harajuku DREAM MATE (ハラ塾DREAM MATE) Showroom Schedule (in JST) : Kuroe Koharu (黒江心温) https://www.showroom...jukumate_koharu - TBA. Sakamoto Airi (坂本愛莉) https://www.showroom...rajukumate_airi - Tues/Thurs - 21:00 to 22:00. Fukano Hina (深野ひな) https://www.showroom...rajukumate_hina - Monday 20:00 to 21:00. Takagi Hana (高木波夏) https://www.showroom...rajukumate_hana - TBA. HDM Official Room https://www.showroom...ammate_official - TBA. The schedule is merely a guide, and will change if the girls are busy or wanna do more broadcast. BTW I literally live in Kuroe Koharu's showroom (with over 2500+ visitsover 2,900,000+ points, and currently rank #2 in the Cumulative Ranking lol), so if you somehow need to contact me and I'm not responding, you know where to find me. Yes, you can also find me in other girls' rooms, but I'm not sure if I'll always be there like in Koharu's room lol

As of Dec 30 2019, the girls are no longer broadcast daily even though they broadcasted daily for 3 years. 

Watching people trying to argue and defend their ignorance since 1999TM. Btw dude chill, why so serious? lol

#1456 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 12 October 2017 - 07:01 PM

You know, i find it almost hilarious that the "pairings" for the top members in the group have all lost their "other" over the course of the last couple years. 

Sayanee lost Milky 

Nagisa lost Shuu

Yuuri lost Ririka

and now Miru will lose Fuuchan 

Makes me think about what the top positions will look like now. Maybe i'm being biased and jumping the gun here, but i've got the feeling that Akarin will be pushed into 3rd position behind Miru and Sayanee. Yuuka and Airi might finally get a bigger push too. We also have Kokoro who is pretty great though i'm not sure what the jp wota think of her? (someone let me know lol). of course we also have Ayaka to serve as a fresh face. Rei was in masaka singapore senbatsu so chances are she'll join Ayaka as a new face member. Honestly, NMB have so much talent that even when a really popular member graduates, i'm not worried in the slightest anymore. As long as management figure out a way to promote them well, the group will be fine. 

Also, all NMB KKS were promoted to their teams! 

Karin Kojima, Umeyama Cocona, Hongou Yuzuha, and Mizokawa Mirai to Team N
Ando Erina, Iwata Momoka, and Yamada Suzu to Team M
Jonishi Rei, Mizuta Shiori, Nakagawa Mion, and Shimizu Rika to Team BII 

With this Team N now have 17 members, Team M now have 16 members, and Team BII now have 16 members (15 when Fuuchan graduates).

#1457 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 14 October 2017 - 09:42 PM

some videos of performances from the 7th anniversary live 

#1458 WatanabeXYamada27

WatanabeXYamada27

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 403 posts

Posted 31 January 2018 - 12:33 PM

NMB48 Team N and 5th gen youngest full member Mizokawa Mirai (13) just announced her graduation!

https://twitter.com/...662318467854336

CURRENTLY COLOR-CODING JAPANESE IDOL SONGS

Whenever I see a live in YouTube or other streaming sites, I watch carefully then color code.

#1459 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 05 April 2018 - 05:55 PM

Fuuchan and Miorin graduation messages. + Miru's letter to Fuuchan and a performance of their 18th single at the beginning 

#1460 RenaiHunter

RenaiHunter

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 3876 posts

Posted 01 May 2018 - 12:04 PM

NMB is looking for 6th generation members
https://youtu.be/7AialT8xp1I

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users