Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 04 July 2016 - 04:44 PM

Setlist for Milkys graduation (Day 2) 

Spoiler

Also, 5th gen member introductions 

NufoebL.png

Ehhh alsoo... I was wondering if there would be any point in creating a thread for 5th gen NMB? Since many members threads don't get any response (even popular members) it would be better to include them all in one thread right? i won't bother if no one is interested, but just putting that idea out there 

tumblr_lygzzoSBD21r56dlh.gif
  tanimoto ami • ise layla • sato masaki  ❤ 

#1402 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 24 July 2016 - 02:56 PM

Ayatin with another scandal again, this time with Maichi - both on a double date: 

http://geinolabo.ldb...es/5250639.html

#1403 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 25 July 2016 - 05:50 PM

More: http://geinolabo.ldb...es/5251270.html

#1404 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 25 August 2016 - 08:24 PM

Here's some recent NMB news:

A live tour photobook will be released on September 20th. It will cover the concerts from Sapporo, Osaka, Nagoya, Fukuoka, Tokyo, and Sendai. I believe it will cover Umeda Ayaka's graduation too.

http://akb48-daily.b...house-tour.html

It was announced during day 1 of Request Hour that the research students will get their own LIVE on October 4th.

http://akb48-daily.b...-confirmed.html

Speaking of Request Hour, here are the songs from Day 1, held at Kobe World Hall (It seems incomplete - I will update accordingly)

Spoiler

http://akb48-daily.b...t-best-235.html

And finally Team M has a member promoted! 2nd Gen Draft member Hori Shion was promoted today!! Congratulations to her!

HoriShion2016.jpg

http://akb48-daily.b...romoted-to.html

" ’15 has become a completely new Morning Musume。, but I want to treat the history that has been handed down to us preciously.  If there was a book about Morning Musume。’s history, I think I would be happy to see my name left there."

~Oda Sakura

"Masaki loves all music made by Tsunku-san. Every single note and word stabs me right in my soul! I mean it in a good way!" (translated by Ronin - thanks!)

~Sato Masaki

#1405 yojimbo

yojimbo

9th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 6 posts

Posted 27 August 2016 - 02:47 PM

Rika Kishino graduating  :(

<http://nmb48matome.l.../48316561.html>

#1406 RenaiHunter

RenaiHunter

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 3876 posts

Posted 27 August 2016 - 05:21 PM

Another senbatsu member graduating, I hope they will bring Lemon back in senbatsu now that 2 spots freed up (Milky and Rika)

I have the feeling more original members will start graduating soon. 

#1407 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 27 August 2016 - 06:33 PM

I think the only reason Rika was included in the last senbatsu was because it was milkys last and they're pretty close. She was in Must be now because of her dance skill, but considering she's a first gen member graduating, if she stays long enough i think the next single will be her last as a senbatsu member. 

Also, apparently Sayanee was announced as the center for the next single after they failed to sell out seats fro RH, but i need to check if this is legit. 

#1408 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 27 August 2016 - 06:45 PM

^

I saw that too, about RH seats.

Speaking of Request Hour, here's the setlist of songs from this year:

Spoiler

" ’15 has become a completely new Morning Musume。, but I want to treat the history that has been handed down to us preciously.  If there was a book about Morning Musume。’s history, I think I would be happy to see my name left there."

~Oda Sakura

"Masaki loves all music made by Tsunku-san. Every single note and word stabs me right in my soul! I mean it in a good way!" (translated by Ronin - thanks!)

~Sato Masaki

#1409 RenaiHunter

RenaiHunter

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 3876 posts

Posted 28 August 2016 - 01:59 PM

http://akb48-daily.b...er-will-be.html

NMB48 16th single's CENTER will be member Yamamoto Sayaka (山本彩), because NMB48 Concert 2016 Summer "Itsumade Yamamoto Sayaka ni Tayoru no Ka?" were not sold out (221 empty seats).

NMB48 Concert 2016 Summer is a project which management evaluated if NMB48 can reply on next generation.

First of all, Yamamoto Sayaka will not participate the concert. Moreover, if the concert ticket sold out, they would pick one of next generation members as the CENTER for 16th Single. The candidates were Ota Yuuri (太田夢莉), Sutou Ririka (須藤凜々花), Shiroma Miru (白間美瑠), Yagura Fuuko (矢倉楓子), Shibuya Nagisa (渋谷凪咲) or Yabushita Shu (薮下柊).

Otherwise, if there were empty seats, Yamamoto Sayaka will be the CENTER.

NMB48 Concert 2016 Summer
Kobe World Hall
Seating Capacity: 8,000 to 10,000

Ok so 221 seats out of 8,000 to 10,000 is not that much. NMB fans themselves say that the hall was too big and management basically determined the outcome before the concert. I can see however how hardcore Sayanee fans didnt go.

I don't understand why management would let that decision to be determined by the fans. They are probably scared that the single will sell less than 200k or in general just flop hard. They should just have put a new center without asking the fans like they did with Rashikunai and Durian Shouten. And how they did with Uha and Rara at SKE.

And to be real Sayanee is probably not gonna stick around for much longer than let's say 2-3 years, especially as her solo career has started with full force. Once she is gone I can see NMB facing a big problem because of how much they build the group around her. 

Ririka, Fuuchan, Yuuri and Miru's popularity has been raising quite well, so they should take action now and start pushing them more rather than keep Sayanee a full time center until she graduates. IMO they should have promoted Miru as hard as they could so she could make AKB senbatsu this year, because if Sayanee doesn't participate in ssk next year NMB might end the only group without a secure Top 16.

#1410 Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri

Selfish shooting star, Make my wish come true

• Senpai
  • 5673 posts

Posted 28 August 2016 - 06:23 PM

I wouldn't be surprised if it was a stunt to convince Sayanee to extend her contract some specific amount or something. Something to show her how much she's 'needed' right now.

E67uDCX.jpg?1

#1411 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 05 September 2016 - 05:35 PM

ueda-mirei.jpg

http://akb48-daily.b...graduation.html

Ueda Mirei announced graduation today. Her graduation LIVE will be September 30th.

~Oda Sakura

~Sato Masaki

#1412 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 26 September 2016 - 03:49 PM

And Matsuoka Chiho announced graduation today.

~Oda Sakura

~Sato Masaki

#1413 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 18 October 2016 - 03:05 PM

Happy 6th anniversary to NMB! Shuffle + Graduation alert! 

Will go into effect from January 1st 2017. 

Team N
Captain:Yamamoto Sayaka  Vice Captain:Yamao Rina
Members: Azuma Yuki, Ichikawa Miori, Kusaka Konomi, Koga Narumi, Sutou Ririka, Tanigawa Airi, Naiki Kokoro, Hayashi Momoka, Hori Shion, Matsumura Megumi, Mita Mao, Yabushita Shu, Yamamoto Ayaka ( 5th Gen, Promoted)
Kenkyuusei attached to Team N: Umeyama Cocona, Kojima Karin, Hongou Yuzuha, Mizokawa Mirai

Team M
Captain:Kawakami Rena  Vice Captain:Iso Kanae
Members: Ishida Yuumi, Uno Mizuki, Odan Mai, Kato Yuka, Kamieda Emika, Kawakami Chihiro, Kinoshita Momoka, Kurokawa Hazuki, Shibuya Nagisa, Shiroma Miru, Nakano Reina, Nishizawa Rurina, Yasuda Momone (2nd Gen Draft, promoted), Yoshida Akari
Kenkyuusei attached to Team M: Ando Erina, Iwata Momoka, Nishinaka Nanami, Yamada Suzu

Team BII
Captain:Kushiro Rina  Vice Captain:Okita Ayaka
Members: Akashi Natsuko, Ishizuka Akari, Ijiri Anna, Uemura Azusa, Ota Yuri, Jo Eriko, Takei Sara, Fujie Reina, Murase Sae, Muranaka Yuki (2nd Gen Draft, promoted), Morita Ayaka, Yagura Fuuko, Yamaguchi Yuki
Kenkyuusei attached to Team BII: Shimizu Rika, Jonishi Rei, Nakagawa Mion, Mizuta Shiori

Graduating: Jonishi Kei (in Team N until graduation)

#1414 RenaiHunter

RenaiHunter

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 3876 posts

Posted 18 October 2016 - 03:28 PM

Miorin is back in Team N! Im so happy. Now give her the Team B concurrency

#1415 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 18 October 2016 - 03:44 PM

^Nahh, she doesn't need B anymore tbh, or AKB in general 

Shuffle video 

Keicchi's grad announcement

Interestingly enough, each team now has at LEAST 4 members who are in senbatsu, and at least 2 more potential senbatsu members in line just in case one of the current senbatsu announces a graduation. They all have a mix of old and new members (instead of putting all the new members into one team), and each gen has a new green kks member.

Each team also has 2 "ace" members of different ranks as opposed to before. Current "top member" ranking, ace pairing goes as such; 

T1 Sayanee (N) / milky grad

-

T2 Miru (M), Fuuchan (BII)

T3 Shuu (N), Nagisa (M)

T4 Ririka (N), Yuuri (BII)

pretty decently laid out tbh. overall, i think this is one 48g shuffle that management actually thought out before just throwing random girls into teams. i like it. the members all know most of the girls in their teams fairly well so i can feel these teams growing well together. 

#1416 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 20 October 2016 - 11:52 PM

JIJIPRESS coverage of the concert, the Shuffle, Keicchi's grad announcement, and more.

~Oda Sakura

~Sato Masaki

#1417 droopy10

droopy10

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1267 posts

Posted 21 October 2016 - 06:45 AM

The teams do look balanced, probably in preparation for Sayanee's eventual graduation. 

And with the graduation rush, I wonder if 2 members wanted to announce their graduations but the member that didn't raise their hand or speak up fast enough had to wait a couple weeks to announce. Or like Kishino waited till Milky left then Keiichi had to wait.

#1418 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 21 October 2016 - 07:17 PM

^I think that definitely does happen and it probably did. Like Tomochin, Yuko and Mariko for example. I fully believe that they all wanted to graduate by the end of 2012 but they all had to "wait their turn" before they could graduate to lessen the blow of huge members leaving at the same time. I think the 1st gen nmb members all had plans to graduate around the same time but management wont let them lol

#1419 RenaiHunter

RenaiHunter

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 3876 posts

Posted 17 November 2016 - 06:35 PM

Yamamoto Ayaka centered Boku wa Inai. The push is real :D

#1420 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 17 November 2016 - 08:59 PM

I saw that too! Didn't expect that at all but it was a great push indeed lol.

I guess Yamamoto Sayaka has found her successor in name ^^;

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users