• Please log in to reply
1469 replies to this topic

#81 droopy10

droopy10

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1267 posts

Posted 18 March 2011 - 07:35 PM

I hope it turns out to be something like AKBINGO.

#82 mixedmedia

mixedmedia

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3089 posts

Posted 18 March 2011 - 07:56 PM

If it's anything close to AKBingo (or Idoling!!!) it should be awesome. Ken Koba's cool.

Maybe I should go look for episodes to see what the show is like, but then they might level it up when NMB joins (hope so)? No results on d-addicts...

#83 anhh

anhh

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5584 posts

Posted 20 March 2011 - 10:11 PM

(Let me guess, this is already on the tracker...)

#84 anhh

anhh

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5584 posts

Posted 22 March 2011 - 04:44 PM

#85 gingerninja

gingerninja

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 11 posts

Posted 02 April 2011 - 01:52 PM

My first post on this board, and I feel this is a good place as any.
Tonight I had the pleasure of witnessing NMB48 at their theatre. And well... it's been over an hour I'm home after the train journey and I'm still smiling. Pound for Pound best Gig I've been to. My favourite gig of all time is Metallica at Wembley Stadium, but if you want to go on cost to enjoyment ratio, NMB48 wins. 980 yen, for 2 hours of live show with 300ish other people (so quite intimate surroundings) and getting to briefly meet the girls after. Thoroughly enjoyed myself, probably the only Gaijin in the crowd, and I got 3rd row with no seat infront of me so had good view of the stage.

I went in with Ayaka Mori (Aanyan) as my oshi.. and she still is, but wow did she have to work for it. Doesn't help she's not a front runner so they keep shoving her into the back corners of the stage. poor girl. That Smile needs to be in the front row.

Sayaka Yamamoto..(Sayaka) Flawless.. absolutely flawless you'd think the girl was a seasoned professional, not a 3 month into her career idol.
Nana Yamada (Nana).. I didn't like her at first on tv, but after seeing her perform .. wow.. the girl has stage presence and so much confidence she could throw half of it away and still have more than enough. Very Impressed.
and 3rd honourable mention goes to Rina Kondo (Riichan) whenever the girl was near me my eyes were glued to her. Excellent performance.

Can't recommend going and seeing them enough, I really can't. Took me 5-6 times applying before I got a ticket on the website. Otherwise it's pretty painless. Will go again, defiantly when they change stage.. and maybe before then If I have the time.
戦いの中に答えはある - Ryu
Rii-Chan (Kondo Rina) and Kanakichi's (Kadowaki Kanako) Blog48 Translator
@MGleadhill My Blog

#86 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 02 April 2011 - 03:08 PM

Great to hear!

I'd love to see them, they have a lot of interesting girls, so that definitely would be on the list of things to do if I went to Osaka :)

#87 shiro_rev

shiro_rev

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 664 posts

Posted 10 April 2011 - 02:59 PM

Young Magazine 2011 No.18 [NMB48]

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#88 anhh

anhh

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5584 posts

Posted 11 April 2011 - 10:46 AM

Attached File  nmb002.jpg   880.67K   10 downloads

Bomb TV week 1: http://www.mediafire...86onee5jcqqo0bd

#89 dev-null

dev-null

#1 Kinoshita Haruna Supporter

• Senpai
  • 2130 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 06:09 PM

Seems there are two NMB48 performances in the AKB48 theater announced for the 7th May. Half price too, it seems.

I really wish I could be there. :) Lets hope there will be LODs of it.

signature3.png

#90 mixedmedia

mixedmedia

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3089 posts

Posted 05 May 2011 - 10:29 PM

There better be LODs for those!!! Look how long we had to wait for SKE LODs!!!

Docking48 is pretty awesome so far!

I'm beginning to think the early success of NMB is what pushed the announcement of HKT ahead like it did.

#91 droopy10

droopy10

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1267 posts

Posted 06 May 2011 - 06:52 AM

yea lets hope for lods or even a dvd set of all of the stages they are going to perform soon that would have all groups and all stages.

#92 .gina

.gina

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 4164 posts

Posted 06 May 2011 - 05:27 PM

If there are no NMB LODs from that I'm going to kick Aki-p. I need to hear more of Sayaka's amazing vocals!

#93 mixedmedia

mixedmedia

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3089 posts

Posted 07 May 2011 - 01:20 AM

How soon after a show does a LOD show up?

At least there was some N1 footage on this week's Mujack after Takamina popped in.

#94 droopy10

droopy10

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1267 posts

Posted 07 May 2011 - 09:18 AM

does anyone know who is in what unit since the selected Team N?

I was watching Mujack and I thought the 3rd member in the bird unit changed from when they showed it on star hime. Rikanyan and Sayaka-nee are still in it but it looked liked Kinoshita was the other member. I thought she was in a different unit in the beginning, I just assumed that they would just switch the members without shuffling units.

Lets hope an lod gets uploaded somewhere soon. All these teases with short clips aint cutting it anymore.

#95 .gina

.gina

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 4164 posts

Posted 07 May 2011 - 11:30 AM

^ This might help you :) http://stage48.net/w...eam_N_1st_Stage Apparently it is Kinoshita. I have no idea because I'm still struggling to get to know everyone XD

#96 Max the Man

Max the Man

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 194 posts

Posted 08 May 2011 - 12:00 AM

NMB Units: (according to japanese wikipedia)

* Bird(山本、岸野、木下春)
* 投げキッスで撃ち落せ!(小谷、渡辺、篠原、近藤、白間、吉田)
* 蜃気楼(山田、小笠原)
* ライダー(門脇、上西、福本、松田、森)
* 制服が邪魔をする(吉田、山田、岸野、山本、小笠原、渡辺、近藤、白間)

Romaji:

Bird: Yamamoto, Kishino, Kinoshita H
Nagekiss: Kotani, Watanabe, Shinohara, Kondo, Shiroma, Yoshida
Shinkiro: Yamada, Ogasawara
Rider: Kadowaki, Jonishi, Fukumoto, Matsuda, Mori
Seifuku: Yoshida, Yamada, Kisino, Yamamoto, Ogasawara, Watanabe, Kondo, Shiroma

also, N1 DVD goes on sale June 22nd

#97 droopy10

droopy10

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1267 posts

Posted 08 May 2011 - 01:00 AM

^^
^
Thanks

Do you know if that is just an official site sale or would it also be available on sites like cdjapan?

and just saw this on their official website after hearing about the N1 dvd,

Starting on 5/19 they are going to perform Team K's 2nd stage seishun girls (sp?)

Who is going to be in the Blue Rose unit????

#98 mixedmedia

mixedmedia

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3089 posts

Posted 08 May 2011 - 04:08 AM

^

Sayamina and 3 other girls? Sorry. Aside from Sayaka, I have no definite idea.

After the DiVA version Blue Rose disappointment, this is good news!

Looking forward to hearing Korogaru Ishi ni Nare and Cinderella wa damasarenai.

Seems like it might sound odd though: "We are the Team NNNNNNNN!!!" At least they should be able to make the N with their hands.

Off topic: Could be mistaken but, why didn't Team B do the "thumbs up B" in some of the earlier performances of Korogaru Ishi ni Nare, The other thing they did looked more like a K or peace sign.

Watched Team A do this song and they didn't even bother. They just raised their fists.

<goes to listen to/watch K2 again>

#99 Max the Man

Max the Man

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 194 posts

Posted 08 May 2011 - 05:56 AM

^We don't even know sayanee's going to be in Blue rose (or even in a unit, since K2 has two spots that don't get units, however unlikely it would be that the captain/ace of NMB doesn't get a unit). If they go by the original lineup's positions in group songs, etc., and sayaka were to be center of everything, she'd be in Yuko's position, which would be Kinjifuta, but like every other stage we'll have to wait til the day of to see what units everyone gets (and whether they change around positions like they tend to do for revival stages)

EDIT: and, Team B did do the thumbs up b for Korogaru. They also did the thumbs up jump instead of the 'K stomp' at the beginning.

#100 shiro_rev

shiro_rev

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 664 posts

Posted 13 May 2011 - 01:01 PM

UTB + Magazine 2011 Vol.01 [NMB48]

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

UTB Magazine 2011 Vol.202 [NMB48]

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users