181 replies to this topic

#41 Tyzer

Tyzer

♥Kaori & Sayu♥

• Senpai
  • 4277 posts

Posted 14 June 2011 - 01:22 AM

I don't know if anyone cares or not but

Yosuke/Yokyun to graduate FUDANJUKU and Nakano Fujoshi Sisters on July 16th.

SOURCE
Translation of her graduation message

YOSUKE ;_________________;
After hearing the graduation news, I came to know how much I loved these girls.
She will be missed dearly.

rdLAFtW.png
♥ 飯田圭織 | 道重さゆみ | 高地優吾 | 伊野尾慧 | 中村優一 | 瀬戸康史 | 篠田麻里子 | 小嶋陽菜 ♥
 Graphics - Tumblr - Livejournal - Set by Me

#42 Xīn Chūn (仮)

Xīn Chūn (仮)

♥ Full Support for Up-Up Girls! ♥ ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

• Senpai
  • 8512 posts

Posted 14 June 2011 - 02:32 AM

OMG I knew the average age in this group was pretty high and idols don't usually last even that long, but it's still sad... I was just getting my friends into these groups, too. I mean I know the groups themselves will continue, but still...

VMAYe.png

★ UUG ★ UUG2 ★ Fudanjuku ★ GEM ★ STU48 ★

(Updated to reflect groups that I currently follow closely and are active... Maybe I'll update the picture or something eventually. I'm lazy.)

#43 Xīn Chūn (仮)

Xīn Chūn (仮)

• Senpai
  • 8512 posts

Posted 18 June 2011 - 01:58 AM

I feel this news deserves a bump:

http://www.tokyohive...-in-“margaret”/

I posted about this a little while back, but now we have images. Arina Tanemura, 33 year old shoujo mangaka, is doing a manga series around Fudanjuku. Pictures are within the linked article.

...I wish this thread would become more active. Hopefully it will, with the news of their manga, since Tanemura is fairly well known.

VMAYe.png

(Updated to reflect groups that I currently follow closely and are active... Maybe I'll update the picture or something eventually. I'm lazy.)

#44 Tyzer

Tyzer

♥Kaori & Sayu♥

• Senpai
  • 4277 posts

Posted 18 June 2011 - 02:05 AM

AWESOME! <3
Too bad I can't get into manga XD

rdLAFtW.png
♥ 飯田圭織 | 道重さゆみ | 高地優吾 | 伊野尾慧 | 中村優一 | 瀬戸康史 | 篠田麻里子 | 小嶋陽菜 ♥
 Graphics - Tumblr - Livejournal - Set by Me

#45 MiriuOniaya

MiriuOniaya

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 47 posts

Posted 20 June 2011 - 01:30 AM

I don't know if anyone cares or not but

Yosuke/Yokyun to graduate FUDANJUKU and Nakano Fujoshi Sisters on July 16th.

SOURCE
Translation of her graduation message

YOSUKE ;_________________;
After hearing the graduation news, I came to know how much I loved these girls.
She will be missed dearly.

I about DIED when I saw this post. YOSUKE IS LEAVING! (;w;)
He/she isn't my super utter favorite, but I still adore him to pieces <3

#46 Xīn Chūn (仮)

Xīn Chūn (仮)

• Senpai
  • 8512 posts

Posted 02 July 2011 - 06:17 AM

The electronics store Sofmap will collaborate with the digital TV channel PigooHD to open up an idol theater in Akihabara on mid-July called MAP Theater.

The theater will feature special performances during the weekend with five regular groups performing each weekday:
Monday: Tokyo Girls’ Style
Tuesday: Nakano Fujo Sisters & Fudanjuku
Wednesday: Tokyo Cheer Party
Thursday: Up Up Girls
Friday: Idol Street

MAP theater website

http://sayunii.wordp...at-map-theater/

Yeah I just wanted to drop in and say that. XD

The article is more about Up Up Girls but the point is that Fudanjuku will be performing there too. And I kinda stole this quote from the Up Up Girls thread, but I really wanted to share the news. Because I'm SUPER EXCITED.

VMAYe.png

#47 Xīn Chūn (仮)

Xīn Chūn (仮)

• Senpai
  • 8512 posts

Posted 11 July 2011 - 08:58 AM

Berryz, S/mileage, H!P Egg, Up Up Girls and other rival idol groups, will take part in the month long SHIODOME AX 2011 Idol Carnival event
http://www.ntv.co.jp...haku/index.html

If you click the link, you'll notice that NFS and Fudanjuku are both performing as well!

Looks like they're getting a lot more publicity lately, with Tanemura's manga, MAP theater, and now this.

EDIT:

Found this:
http://www.tokyohive...ison-plus-live/

Look on the bottom of the article, Fudanjuku is making a guest appearance. =)

...Wish this thread could be more active - Fudanjuku is really getting a good bit of promotion as of late... If only people on this forum would notice that.

VMAYe.png

#48 Welniuke

Welniuke

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 875 posts

Posted 16 July 2011 - 04:38 PM

I listened to a few of their songs and I'm starting to like them ^^
They seem interesting ^^

#49 Xīn Chūn (仮)

Xīn Chūn (仮)

• Senpai
  • 8512 posts

Posted 16 July 2011 - 11:43 PM

OMG YAY NEW FAN!
/spaz

Glad you seem to like them!!

It's nice to know people do find this thread, especially since this forum centers around H!P, and they've been showing up a lot around H!P groups, and UUG (made from former H!P eggs)...
So it's definitely good to know this great group is becoming at least a little more known, bit by bit!!

BTW The manga comes out in a few days I think... I'm gonna try to pick up a copy of the magazine with the first chapter. Dunno if I'll be able to get my hands on every issue, but I can probably get the first chapter at least. I'll be buying the manga volumes when they're released, though.
I don't wanna provide SCANS since they're kinda-sorta illegal, and people are being hunted down real fast these days. BUT I can probably provide a snapshot of the first page or something.

VMAYe.png

#50 Welniuke

Welniuke

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 875 posts

Posted 17 July 2011 - 09:24 AM

^
Well I was bored and no one was posting in the other threads(since I use subscription mail) so I went here and the name sounded kind of strange for me so I thought I will check them out XD They seem really interesting, but their concept is really unique...

Can You tell me what the manga thing is all about?? I didn't read this whole thread so I'm lost... And is the manga in Japanese o translated at least in English?(since if it's Japanese there's no pint in me buying it, because I don't understand anything...)

#51 Xīn Chūn (仮)

Xīn Chūn (仮)

• Senpai
  • 8512 posts

Posted 18 July 2011 - 07:31 AM

I posted about it in this thread. It was announced not too long ago, actually.

It is being done by Arina Tanemura, a fairly well known and established shoujo mangaka. She is mostly known for her series Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne, and Full Moon wo Sagashite, which both got turned into anime. She has done a few other series as well, her longest one being Shinshi Doumei Cross. Tanemura is, from what I can tell by the sidebars in her manga, and her Tweets and people she's following on Twitter, a big idol fan. I know she follows Berryz Koubou and Morning Musume. I also know she was a fan of Fudanjuku/NFS before she started on this manga, because I found an old Tweet of hers mentioning them, and their song, Honey Bee.

The details of the manga aren't really known yet. But it's actually supposed to debut in the 16th issue of Margaret (a shoujo manga magazine) which comes out on July 20th. Needless to say, there should be more details soon, coming with the first chapter. Apparently, the manga is called Fudanjuku Monogatari, but don't take my word for it yet. I'll be getting a copy of the magazine with the first chapter, so I'll update you on that when I get it, or when news is released. I may or may not be able to obtain every issue of the magazine, though. It depends when I can go to Kinokuniya, the Japanese bookstore I frequent. They sell Japanese and English manga, along with Japanese CDS, (normal) Japanese books, Japanese games, Japanese toys, anime and manga related collectibles, and much more. Generally, they do stock manga magazines like Margaret, so I should be able to find it. When the first volume is released in Japanese, I'll be sure to pick it up there, too. They can also order things, so I'm sure I'll be able to get it, even if it's not in stock right away.

As for an English release, since it's a brand new manga, there wouldn't really be any English volumes released yet, or any time too soon. However, the good news it that as of late, Tanemura's manga tend to surface in America, and thus in English, fairly quickly. Her current series, Sakura Hime Kaden, began publication in the January 2009 issue of Ribon, another shoujo manga magazine. If I recall correctly, it was released in late December, 2008, though don't take my word for it. Manga magazines do tend to be released earlier than the date on the actual issue, though. Anyway, the first volume, which contains the first three chapters, was first printed on March 3, 2009. The English version of volume 1, containing the same chapters, was first printed in America in April, 2011. It was a two year (and one month) gap, but it wasn't too bad, considering the wait fans have for some other manga. I'm fairly certain that, aside from a few fairly recent one shots, all of Tanemura's manga have been published in America. Since there is no American magazine that features shoujo manga anymore, it's hard for one shots to be localized, except in a collection, or as an extra story in a volume of another manga. But all of her series have made it to America. So there really isn't any reason why this one should not get here, within a few years. The only worry I have is that the manga industry is having trouble lately, due to illegal scanlations, among other things. Tokyo Pop, a company that releases manga in English, recently closed down. The good news is that all of Tanemura's manga (except Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne) is localized by Viz, which is still up and running. They own many big name series, such as One Piece, Naruto, and Bleach, among others, so I don't think we have to worry too much about them shutting down before this manga gets here. (KKJ was localized by CMX, I believe, however I'm pretty sure Viz now holds the right to that series anyway.)

I'll definitely try my best to keep things updated about the manga, as well as any other Fudanjuku/NFS-related news. I hope this will bring more attention to them. I'm really happy about this manga, because it has made a lot of my friends who are Tanemura fans start to take interest in idol culture, and it's worked a bit in reverse, as well. As someone who has been a fan of both parties prior to the announcement of this series, I'm really happy to see interest from both sides.

VMAYe.png

#52 Welniuke

Welniuke

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 875 posts

Posted 18 July 2011 - 09:17 AM

^
Thanks for all the information!!
(in case You are curious or thought I won't read it, I read everything)
Though even if it does get in America in English it doesn't mean anything to me. I live in Europe, Lithuania and we only had really unknown mangas and most of them stopped releasing after two chapters(except for Dragon Ball because it was around for longer and for Naruto)... They all are being released in Lithuanian but there aren't a lot of people who are interested in anime/manga here and there is no point to talk about J-music whatsoever... Though You can find a pretty decent bunch of K-pop lovers and there are some people who love J-rock which is still better than nothing ^^ And of course cosplayers in cosplay conventions... I have been on a search for people that like J-pop, accidentally found a girl who actually knows Momusu!
So for real there will be no way for me to buy(only through internet, but me and my family have had some issues with that so I don't think I'll get to buy them either way :( )
We didn't even get One Piece here! Which I'm pretty sure at the moment is like the most popular manga!

Okay I might have went of topic there...
Anyway I'm still happy for them getting a manga, I'm sure it will bring some new fans to them so maybe it will help them break through the market better ^^

#53 Xīn Chūn (仮)

Xīn Chūn (仮)

• Senpai
  • 8512 posts

Posted 18 July 2011 - 09:43 AM

You could buy online, if that's an option for you. I'm pretty sure you can get shipping to any country, from at least some places. If your parents are against it, look at the bright side - by the time a lot of it will be released in English, you might just be old enough to not have to listen to them! LOL

I may be able to share a few pictures, but since scanlations are illegal, I don't want to scan and upload the whole chapter. I doubt photographing one or two pages in medium-low quality would be that bad, though.

I want to help promote Fudanjuku and the manga, so maybe I'll do a blog post about it or something... I probably only have about five readers though. LOL Well it's better than nothing, and I do plug my blog when I post comments in various places online... So I might get some one-time visitors too. LOL Or maybe I'll use my other blog... I dunno. Yeah you're probably lost at this point, sorry!

I'm glad you read everything I wrote, though! I admit it was definitely a lot though. I have a (really bad) tendency to do that... ^^;

VMAYe.png

#54 Welniuke

Welniuke

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 875 posts

Posted 18 July 2011 - 09:55 AM

Maybe You're right :D Though it still cost a lot to buy stuff over the internet + shipping :(

Well since scans are illegal You could just tell us about the plot and the manga itself, it would be harder to find that way, also I don't think that's illegal :D And at least we'll have an idea of what it is ^^

You could do that it might help, and maybe even bring some new listeners to this group!(sorry their name is too hard for me >_< )

Well I like reading long thinks XD makes me feel important XD I wouldn't say the tendency is bad, i think it's pretty good because the information is easier to understand and find ^^

#55 anhh

anhh

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5584 posts

Posted 23 July 2011 - 05:49 PM

http://ameblo.jp/nfusisters/

#56 Xīn Chūn (仮)

Xīn Chūn (仮)

• Senpai
  • 8512 posts

Posted 26 July 2011 - 02:54 AM

Manga has been out for a few days now, and I finally got my copy of the magazine.

Here is a link to some preview pics I took. I will NOT be posting the full chapter, or any scanlations.

http://s88.photobuck...danjukustories/

You have to enter a password to get in. The password is arinafans.

I'll try to pick up the issues as the Japanese bookstore gets them. The next issue with chapter 2 comes out on August 5th. I'll try to at least keep you posted on the dates.

If there are ever any more color spreads or cover features, I'll take a picture of them when I get that issue. For now, I can only provide the pictures in the link.

I may do a summary later, if I have time.

Anyway, enjoy!

VMAYe.png

#57 lalasoso

lalasoso

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 21 posts

Posted 05 September 2011 - 08:53 PM

and They became six members.

Attached Files

#58 anhh

anhh

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5584 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 11:36 AM

http://www.hotexpres...0921_fudanjuku/

Daily charts for "Love Spider": 12-16

#59 anhh

anhh

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5584 posts

Posted 28 September 2011 - 06:45 AM

Weekly Oricon chart: 13 (with 7,078).

Edit:

http://www.hotexpres...0928_fudanjuku/

#60 MiriuOniaya

MiriuOniaya

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 47 posts

Posted 22 October 2011 - 12:27 AM

TIF2010 vids. Not all of Fudanjuku participate, but a few do!

♪「Katsunda!」 @ TIF2010 by Dream Unit (腐男塾/YGA/アイドリング!!!)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users