181 replies to this topic

#21 Tyzer

Tyzer

♥Kaori & Sayu♥

• Senpai
  • 4277 posts

Posted 14 September 2010 - 09:08 AM

I love these girls.
I'm totally addicted to Katsunda! by Fudanjuku.
I think Fudanjuku sounds awesone. But when I hear Nakano Fujoshi Sister songs I get bored.
I think they should stop doing Nakano Fujoshi Sisters and keep focusing on Fudanjuku.

rdLAFtW.png
♥ 飯田圭織 | 道重さゆみ | 高地優吾 | 伊野尾慧 | 中村優一 | 瀬戸康史 | 篠田麻里子 | 小嶋陽菜 ♥
 Graphics - Tumblr - Livejournal - Set by Me

#22 Hikazumi

Hikazumi

Wooyoung <3

• Senpai
  • 4074 posts

Posted 14 September 2010 - 02:36 PM

I watched their perf in the tokyo idol fest.. and... I think they're better as boys than girls XD Since their body complexion (?) is more boy-ish XD! A good amount of them have muscles ô.ô
Also, I think they didn't put too much energy in the perf as girls... there's also a yellow girl who couldn't sing at all XD

#23 Luigi ★

Luigi ★

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 824 posts

Posted 14 September 2010 - 04:45 PM

Has this been posted?

Offical blog : http://ameblo.jp/fudan-jyuku/

All the girls also have offical blogs, but i dont have all the links XD

All of those who ask for items in my shop, i'm sorry, I haven't looked at it in forever. Also too lazy to delete, sorry again!

#24 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 14 September 2010 - 06:32 PM

The "yellow girl" would be Marirun, from NFS.

She's a former race queen, and she's also an anime otaku deluxe.

I don't remember if she had 10,000 volumes of manga or 12,000, and how many thousand dating sim games it was that she had, but it was an obscene amount anyways.

#25 Hikazumi

Hikazumi

Wooyoung <3

• Senpai
  • 4074 posts

Posted 14 September 2010 - 11:57 PM

^
Are all of them former sportswoman?
Then Marirun is a new girl..? because her rhythm was totally lost in her solo part XD (Oh wait.. Marirun is the orange girl... I'm not talking about her ^^;...)
I know that all of them are hardcore fans of something, but I don't which has what ^^; (There's also one with is a pro-wrestling-otaku x3)

#26 Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri

Selfish shooting star, Make my wish come true

• Senpai
  • 5673 posts

Posted 17 September 2010 - 02:41 AM

hehe yellow girl is new it seems.
Her dancing is far worse than her singing though, she sings AMAZING when she stands totally still :P she also sounds better as a 'boy.'
Her feet were all over the place.

...I found myself liking her more >.> especially the special that was on near the end where she appears with..purple and green(sorry i've not picked up names yet) i think( i say i think cuz it was fudanjuku and the capes are hard to see lol) She can't speak like a boy at all though.

E67uDCX.jpg?1

#27 Tyzer

Tyzer

♥Kaori & Sayu♥

• Senpai
  • 4277 posts

Posted 17 September 2010 - 07:04 AM

^ who are we talking about. And can you tell me who she is in Katsunda (if she is in the music video)
I'm still trying to learn all of the guys girls names. XD

rdLAFtW.png
♥ 飯田圭織 | 道重さゆみ | 高地優吾 | 伊野尾慧 | 中村優一 | 瀬戸康史 | 篠田麻里子 | 小嶋陽菜 ♥
 Graphics - Tumblr - Livejournal - Set by Me

#28 Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri

Selfish shooting star, Make my wish come true

• Senpai
  • 5673 posts

Posted 17 September 2010 - 01:12 PM

I don't think she's in the music video >.>
She says something that sounds like 'first time performing with them' so she may be new

edit: this is her http://ameblo.jp/fud...0752579126.html

E67uDCX.jpg?1

#29 Luigi ★

Luigi ★

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 824 posts

Posted 17 September 2010 - 04:00 PM

Someone made a LJ community a long time ago, this entry might help people get to know the "guys" better.
http://community.liv...njuku/1040.html :good:
Also, all the members as normal (aka girls lol) has personal blogs too, but i have no idea which guy is which girl irl.
http://community.liv...njuku/2259.html - link to blogs
:lol: :wacko:

All of those who ask for items in my shop, i'm sorry, I haven't looked at it in forever. Also too lazy to delete, sorry again!

#30 Hikazumi

Hikazumi

Wooyoung <3

• Senpai
  • 4074 posts

Posted 17 September 2010 - 07:01 PM

^
Ooh! :o Thx for the link, I was trying to find that entry again but couldn't! :D

Whooa... the first time I didn't see their age.. but they're "kinda old" for idol standars (leader has 28! :o)... which isn't bad at all! :D I'm glad that they can still be idols! *^__^*

Oh.. and they have a mini-drama! :o

#31 Namie Hikari

Namie Hikari

puzzle peasu! autistic idol fan!

• Senpai
  • 1264 posts

Posted 17 September 2010 - 08:33 PM

^ ha~ i found that pretty entertaining. made me surprised that they're actually all in their 20s(?). They look younger than they are (guess that's normal XD)

Muteki! Natsu Yasumi LIVE
well it;s the full song... no PV, but the full song. ^_^

edit: Didn't NFS do the Toradora OP too? one of the girls' lives sound familiar to that.

Posted Image
Avvie/Signature by S-N-I-P-E-R . My Puzzle Peasu! The Red Rose Society World

#32 MelonMasae

MelonMasae

6th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 89 posts

Posted 27 September 2010 - 07:18 AM

I've become OBSESSED with Fudanjuku (still not a huge fan of NFS yet) after I saw that picture of them with S/mileage in Young Jump.
Call me whatever you want, but I really like the concept of cute girls crossdressing and looking like HOT guys.
I totally have a girl crush on Akazono Kojirou (the red one). :wub:
(Is it just me or does she have a bit of a Yossie vibe going on?!)

I already bought two of their singles and their album.
Let me tell you, their music is really catchy! :good:

And I believe the blue one is the H!P wota.
I saw a video on YouTube with Fudanjuku as special guests, then Yossie randomly runs in the room and the blue girl can't stop staring! :omg:

#33 Namie Hikari

Namie Hikari

• Senpai
  • 1264 posts

Posted 30 September 2010 - 06:00 PM

New single announced for Nakano Fudan Juku!

Onaji Jidai ni Umareta Wakamonotachi to be released on November 24th!

apparently there's a LE for EACH member, rather than LE A, B, C, etc...
there is a regular edition though.

that's all I got so far regards of info.

Posted Image

#34 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 30 September 2010 - 08:24 PM

That's how most NFS/F singles have been; 1 regular + 1 limited for each member. What is extra on the single is either a song or extra video content (DVD) not found on the others.

So by collecting all you get much video content that way.

#35 Namie Hikari

Namie Hikari

• Senpai
  • 1264 posts

Posted 02 October 2010 - 02:55 AM

^ ah~ interesting. I'm probably gonna go for pink or orange person's (names not downpat here yet) version. (Orange if it's the guys this time, Pink if it's girls)

is there a radio rip of the new single yet *still searching*

Posted Image

#36 Scramasax

Scramasax

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 714 posts

Posted 19 October 2010 - 03:40 PM

New PV... WITH DESTRUCTION!!! RAR!

#37 Namie Hikari

Namie Hikari

• Senpai
  • 1264 posts

Posted 19 October 2010 - 11:44 PM

^ dude, that's one awesome PV! I couldn't stop watching!

I'm starting to like the orange dude/girl now. (he pulled off the guy sound the best of the group)

Posted Image

#38 Xīn Chūn (仮)

Xīn Chūn (仮)

♥ Full Support for Up-Up Girls! ♥ ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

• Senpai
  • 8512 posts

Posted 14 March 2011 - 08:07 AM

Sorry for kinda reviving this but I felt like I should let you fellow fans know that according to the Fudanjuku community on LJ all the girls are okay after the earthquake and tsunami. =)

Quote from the LJ community:

Just wanted to post real quick and say that all the girls are safe :) They all blogged and tweeted and seem to be just fine.

You could probably confirm this yourself if you know their blogs and Twitters... Unfortunately I don't.

Sorry again for posting after such a long time of inactivity in this thread, but I felt people deserved to know. =)

VMAYe.png

★ UUG ★ UUG2 ★ Fudanjuku ★ GEM ★ STU48 ★

(Updated to reflect groups that I currently follow closely and are active... Maybe I'll update the picture or something eventually. I'm lazy.)

#39 MiriuOniaya

MiriuOniaya

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 47 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 11:35 PM

I've become OBSESSED with Fudanjuku (still not a huge fan of NFS yet) after I saw that picture of them with S/mileage in Young Jump.
Call me whatever you want, but I really like the concept of cute girls crossdressing and looking like HOT guys.
I totally have a girl crush on Akazono Kojirou (the red one). :wub:
(Is it just me or does she have a bit of a Yossie vibe going on?!)

*throws hand into the air and waves it about in agreement*
I LOVE Fudanjuku. I adore the concept and am addicted to their music~
Koji is my favorite too!! Momo is a close second and I also like Kyohei and Yosuke!

The members are; (male alter-ego name / actual name / color)

Shijuin Yosuke (Inui Youko) PURPLE
Bukiya Momotaro (Kiyan Chiaki) PINK
Midorikawa Kyohei (Kyoumoto Yuka) GREEN
Seto Koki (Seguchi Kana) YELLOW
Ruhara Renji (Harada Mariru) ORANGE
Seimyoji Uramasa (Ura Erika) BLUE
Akazono Kojiro (Tora Minami Yuka) RED

I have uploaded just about all of Fudanjuku and Nakano Fujoshi Sisters' performance
at the Tokyo Idol Festival on my youtube account, as well as a Mini Profile video;

#40 Xīn Chūn (仮)

Xīn Chūn (仮)

♥ Full Support for Up-Up Girls! ♥ ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

• Senpai
  • 8512 posts

Posted 05 May 2011 - 12:14 AM

OMG I wanted to post in this thread yesterday but I didn't want to double post - THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR POSTING.

I've got some info on a new manga series in Margaret (a shoujo manga magazine) to be done by my favorite mangaka, Arina Tanemura... Why am I posting it here? Well some sources claim the series will have to do with Fudanjuku!!!
http://news.nicovideo.jp/watch/nw58629
(Second and third sentences in the last paragraph.)

I can't tell you how happy I'll be if that really is true. Arina Tanemura has tweeted in the past about Fudanjuku/NFS too. So we know she's a fan. =)
http://twitter.com/#!/arinacchi/status/27695698587

(Also, a quick bit of trivia, Tanemura is also a MM and Berryz fan, in case you didn't know.)

~~~

On another note, I noticed that one of H!O's tweets links to this video, which happens to have Ura Erika in it.

In the comments, everyone's freaking out about Kozue... But I was much more interested in Erika. =D

~~~

Maybe this thread can become more active again? I really hope so, especially with the announcement of the manga.

EDIT:

Here's two more articles about the manga that mention Fudanjuku... I couldn't find any English ones mentioning Fudanjuku, but they did mention the manga. But I think the Japanese article above, and the French and Spanish ones I'm about to link to are enough... Besides, the English articles I found cited the French article. And I don't doubt that article, since the Japanese one (which is actually found on multiple sites, just Google "種村有菜 腐男塾" which is "Tanemura Arina Fudanjuku") says the same thing.

French Article
Spanish Article

Both have already been run through Google translate, you can choose to view the original by toggling the original and translated versions in the top right. (The Japanese one wasn't run through Google translate because it turns up a ton of Engrish; the French and Spanish articles are relatively clear.)

VMAYe.png

★ UUG ★ UUG2 ★ Fudanjuku ★ GEM ★ STU48 ★

(Updated to reflect groups that I currently follow closely and are active... Maybe I'll update the picture or something eventually. I'm lazy.)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users