71 replies to this topic

#21 emanc

emanc

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 276 posts

Posted 30 August 2010 - 01:02 PM

1. "the old school"
>> Been to too many battles trying to defend a group that has only wotas for followers back then...

6. “the talent-centric”
>> Takamina is my fav for obvious reasons.

8. “the stage song over-enthusiast”
>> AKB singles are an abomination compared to stage songs.

17. “the akb purist”
>> Time for SKE to stop riding the AKB bus.

20. “The team player”
>> Team A forever until perhaps Takamina, Acchan, Mariko and Harunyan finally leaves the team for good. Sorry Tomochin and Miichan. No time to watch your stages now.

#22 dkmy

dkmy

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 110 posts

Posted 30 August 2010 - 04:29 PM

6. “the talent-centric”

17. “the akb purist”

20. “The team player”

:)

#23 sanrio

sanrio

ローマーンースー

• Senpai
  • 10977 posts

Posted 31 August 2010 - 05:08 AM

1. “the old school”
Bingo wasnt that old, but that's where i got on the boat

the stage songs are reallllllllllllly awesome so you all should listen to them too

9. “the downloader“
i have a couple of their CDs and all the rest of the songs!

10. “the stalker”
XD

15. “the graduater”
"yep erena is leaving so im calling it quits too thanks."
i think i did say that...

19. “the age watcher”
:wub: <3

KUDUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

#24 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 31 August 2010 - 08:04 PM

Lyrad made some updates to the Fan Type entry, so I added the new ones in the 1st post.

#25 Lyrad

Lyrad

9th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 9 posts

Posted 31 August 2010 - 08:07 PM

hope you guys enjoy reading the new fan types! 10 more have been added! READ ON!!

#26 L414

L414

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 861 posts

Posted 31 August 2010 - 08:25 PM

5. “the pervert”
>> i’m just here for the flying skirts.

9. “the downloader“
>> yeah of course i own some AKB goods hold on let me grab my hard disk and hook it up for ya.

18. “the fickle one”
>> Minegishi is my one and only oshimen! *next day* holy crap who’s this cutie :3 RENA is now my oshimen for life! SKE RULES!

I guess I fall into those categories. :wub:

I'm also a little bit of an age watcher, but the age is not 15, more like 18/19.

Very entertaining thread, by the way. <3
さん…?%&#ぜn

#27 greah

greah

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1186 posts

Posted 01 September 2010 - 02:24 PM

4. “the collector elitist”
>> yeah I'm a sucker when it comes to collectibles - 10 different versions of the same single? count me in

14. “the left behind”
>> I demand more Amina!!!

26. “the AKB owns H!P hard but I still like Yurina and JunJun”
>> hey woah, yes I was a H!P fan but how can you still support them when they wish they could be in AKB instead AND get away from Tsunku?

32. “The DD.”
>> Yukirin, Takamina, Sae, Yuko, Acchan, Myao... too much win, it's not my fault that I can't choose only one :wub:

34. “The in Self-denial.”
>> my friends don't know about my AKB secret and they all think that I'm listening to avant-garde and experimental only. The only person who knows who they're is my fiancee (her fav member is this marshmallow girl*)

Spoiler

#28 Erin.

Erin.

Graduated Member

• Senpai
  • 3055 posts

Posted 16 October 2010 - 05:17 PM

11. “the casual of casuals”
I'm a fairly casual fan, having only recently started listening to them so I don't know much, but I know more names than just Acchan.

12. “the unhappy one”
I think anyone who isn't a major fan of one of the main girls is "the unhappy one". Aki-cha, your day will come!

[19. “the age watcher”
With "the age watcher", it's just kind of creepy for me to be a fan of the younger girls because they are in the same age range as my younger siblings, so I mostly only pay attention to 1991 and older. I like to stick with people my own age.

My friends don't know what I listen to, and I would like it to remain this way. They make fun of me enough as it is! My family knows, since I sing along to the songs, but they really have no idea what any of this is about. Until you become emerged within the jpop universe, you just cannot understand what it is like to bask in the glow of an idol!

#29 kantutanTayo14

kantutanTayo14

12th gen member

• Banned
  • 7540 posts

Posted 04 November 2010 - 09:45 AM

6. “the talent-centric”
>> i only like my members based on how well they dance or sing why should anything else matter?

As one, I find it hard to be a fan except of takamina, Miichan( :wub: ) & probably myao
:(

#30 rattrap316

rattrap316

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2424 posts

Posted 04 November 2010 - 01:39 PM

the "singles" fan....

well, besides "Majisuka Rock n Roll", i only listen to their singles....

#31 Haruna Ogata (Real)

Haruna Ogata (Real)

Brown Eyes White Pig

• Senpai
  • 2540 posts

Posted 04 November 2010 - 01:58 PM

I'm guilty of these I think:

6. “the talent-centric”
I would like to add "how well they entertain" to the description though.
Entertaining is the number one talent, and some girls are better than others at this. :)

11. “the casual of casuals”
I'm still a casual fan I'd say. I can differentiate the girls, but I don't know all of their names. :(

19. “the age watcher”
~17+

“the men-like girls”
I don't understand why, but people seem to say that Sayaka's like this. And I find Sayaka's body pretty damn amazing.

30. “The b sides are better”
I'm still going fanboy over Nakeru Basho.

Edit:
@Post underneath:
What I meant was basically that (imo) the number one talents are able to entertain the masses with their diversity, be it a knack for modeling / comedy / acting / singing / dancing / smiling.
Oh, and I didn't mean that I wanted Krusha to add it to the first page description, but that I personally added it in my answer. ^^;

"I sure did," Phil replied. "I slept good with you."

#32 kantutanTayo14

kantutanTayo14

12th gen member

• Banned
  • 7540 posts

Posted 04 November 2010 - 05:40 PM

6. “the talent-centric”
I would like to add "how well they entertain" to the description though.
Entertaining is the number one talent, and some girls are better than others at this. :)

"Entertaining" is too broad. Since singing & dancing is already mentioned, how about getting fan/audience reaction? Like loudly chanting or even singing-along. Clearer description than just "how well they entertain"

#33 BlackTsubaki

BlackTsubaki

Takamina

• Senpai
  • 1061 posts

Posted 01 December 2010 - 02:48 AM

Haven't been into AKB48 for that long and I already found myself falling into some of the "Fan Types" lol XD!

>> While I will buy and listen to the singles, stage songs are my bread and butter, and I like me some bread and butter!

10. “the stalker”
>> Missed out in NYC and didn't have enough time in Japan but I have my own personal TakaMina encyclopedia.

12. “the unhappy one”
>> In my opinion TakaMina should be front all the time, all the time always! Back off Oshima!

24. “the men like girls”
>> Throwing a book at the next person that says Sayaka or TakaMina has guy-ish features >=/!!

Takamina I Shimada Haruka I Mayuyu

#34 Ririe

Ririe

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 361 posts

Posted 01 December 2010 - 04:13 PM

3) I really disliked Acchan for awhile since I made the popular mistake of thinking "she doesn't care!" Pretty embarassing now. >< I still think there are other girls who deserve the spotlight more, but I know Acchan works hard at what roles she's assigned, and the other girls love her <3 I NEVER hated Yuko <3

NOT 6) The girls I think are talented are high up on my list, but at the end of the day, I love Miichan for all of her antics, Mayuyu for her relatable geekiness, and Sae for her GenKING status~ Talent's not as important to me (it should say something that my favorite Momusu member is Sayumi, lol)

9) I'm ashamed, but then again, I'm a high school student with no job living a crazy distance away from Japan in regards to shipping prices. ><

13/17) I feel bad about hating Jurina, but I wish AkiP would stop pushing her so much in a group she's not even a part of. Her inexplicably elite gaming skills in the censored Beginner PV ruined what was otherwise a flawless storyline for me. :/ I dunno. It seems to me that if you're gonna build up team identities and place importance on "idols you can meet presumably by going and watching their theatre performances", sticking Jurina into Akibahara48 singles even when SKE48 is doing decently is just hurting her. :/ But then she's plenty popular, so AkiP must know something I don't.

14) Fujie! D:

18) Not my fault, I swear. My first oshimen was Miichan (the example above fits me perfectly, lol) but that was before I got to know the dorky otakuness that is Mayuyu <3. I will love Miichan forever, though! ><

24) Not manly-looking girls, exactly, but cool ones~ Idols have always had to have a superfeminine, cutesy personality (ie, every idol's favorite color will invariably be pink), so I resort to mushy flailing when girls are allowed to be fierce.

#35 YuzukoAria

YuzukoAria

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 119 posts

Posted 02 December 2010 - 11:20 AM

3. “The anti-frontgirl”
>> Well I used to dislike Acchan and Yuko... But now I love them both~

4. “the collector elitist”
>> Defiantly! I spend all my money on AKB!

15. “the graduater”
>> I miss you Erepyon...

#36 LonelySoldier

LonelySoldier

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 103 posts

Posted 18 December 2010 - 02:59 PM

10.) “The Stalker”
- Hey Internet, you're my best buddy ever...

32.) “The DD.”

- Akicha, Yukirin, Mayuyu, Takamina, Acchan, Chikarina, Rena, Harunyan, Yui... Oh God, Which one should I spent my money to? :wacko:

And looong time ago, I was no. 13... (now I can accept her more :blush: )

#37 ezterrell

ezterrell

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 126 posts

Posted 31 December 2010 - 05:37 AM

6. “the talent-centric”
>> i only like my members based on how well they dance or sing why should anything else matter?

Slightly altered form of this one. Takamina is my #1 fave. The girls voice is just astounding. As well as her awesome personality, kick a** attitude, and the heart and soul she puts into her performances.
Prime examples being River and Mushi no Ballad. But that isn't the only thing I look at for my favorite members. Mariko is one of my top 3 for the fact that i just find the woman sooooooo damn sexy.
Minegishi-san is in my top 10 just because she is soooo adorably cute. Prime example is the video for Yuuhi wo Miteiru Ka.
Oshima Yuko is tied with Shinoda Mariko as my 2nd fave member for her adorable personality and natural mischievousness. She always looks like she is thinking of the next prank to pull. Just look at her eyes. She may as well be mischief incarnate. lol
Tomochin is in my top 10 for the simple fact that the girl is soooooo naturally seductive. The girl barely even tries. It is just in her nature.

9. “the downloader“
>> yeah of course i own some AKB goods hold on let me grab my hard disk and hook it up for ya.

Because of numbers 26. and 34.
I have one cd that I came across by chance at Hot Topic. They only had one copy. I've never seen them sell it since. As well as the fact that when I went back later to see if they had more to buy one for my friend. They had no clue that they had ever even had it in their store.
A weird one in a million thing like when I came across my copy of Sukebon Deka at Wal-Mart at 4 a.m. one morning. Two months before they announced Hangry & Angry were going to be at Sakura-con 2009. The only copy they had and never seen it at Wal-Mart ever again. The very copy Ishikawa signed for me at Sakura-con.

12. “the unhappy one”
>> this isnt fair i dont see why nakayan should have any less screentime than acchan >
I feel this way very strongly. Just because Takamina is my most fave member. Doesn't mean I think she should get all the screen time and screw everyone else.

26. “the AKB owns H!P hard but I still like Risako”
>> hey woah, yes I was a H!P fan but how can you still support them when they wish they could be in AKB instead AND get away from Mitsui Aika?

Altered again slightly. I don't think they completely own H!P There are things I like better about AKB than H!P. But at the same time there are also things I like better about H!P than AKB.
I am still a very big H!P fan. Morning Musume will always be my #1 group. As well as the fact that Ishikawa-san will never be replaced by anyone in my heart. This being the main reason for #9.
I am still spending all the money I have to spend on Morning Musume, H!P, and Hangry & Angry stuff.
Although I am trying to work better on spending stuff on AKB. I also really would love to go see them perform at their theater. Wether Acchan, Takamina, Mariko, Yuko, or any of my other faves are there or not.

>> Hey i have a make believe girlfriend already why am i getting myself sucked into this vortex called akb. this just cannot happen man im too cool what will my friends think if they see me listening to shonichi? no i musn’t… must…. not…like….AARGHHH *YUME WA ASE NO NAKA NI~~~*

I DO HAVE A WIFE!!! Her name is Ishikawa Rika!!!!! lol although if I had to settle for someone else it would definately be Shinoda Mariko. pppppppuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr >^.^< Please don't tell Ishikawa-san I said that. I don't want my wife to make me sleep on the couch again. :GGRR: :sob:
This is my new siggy. Anyone who likes it may use it also.

#38 hikki

hikki

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 13 posts

Posted 31 December 2010 - 06:32 AM

:P Their first big-network Aitakatta performance from 4 Nov 06 is the very first thing on my HV Recorder... I think that there were only like 20 or 30 some-odd members back then... at least that's what they said on one of their interviews.

I guess they had been around like a year before, so I don't know if I'm completely "old school".

A while back, I guess I could've been a DD... but, now that I pay more attention and the number of members have grown, I don't really fall into that.

#39 яιвση♥

яιвση♥

Keep your SMILE!

• Senpai
  • 2930 posts

Posted 25 March 2011 - 05:01 PM

9, 18 and 32 for me. ~

GOTTA CATCH 'EM ALL!

AKB

v1rWyzF.png

#40 MSHunters

MSHunters

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 155 posts

Posted 26 March 2011 - 10:39 AM

I couldn't see anything else more befitting for me.

9. “the downloader“

Not that I have much of a choice since I live in Malaysia and I don't have a credit card of any sort. But hey, any form of supporting is as good as any other. Right..?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users