71 replies to this topic

#1 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 26 August 2010 - 06:00 PM

All credit goes to Lyrad - Originally posted at noakbnolife

To quote Lyrad: "rofl i hope you guys can enjoy the humor as much as i did creating them lul. who knows, you might fall into a couple of categories ;) This could be a “omg yea sooo truee” fan hate trip or a journey towards self discovery"

Posted Image

The Idiots Guide to AKB Fan Types 101
**(no akb girls were harmed during the production.)**

1. “the old school”
>> i supported AKB before it was cool therefore, I am. oh and i called first dibs on maeda before she was even pushed so i win.

2. “The one second of fame”
>> I only like girls that flash past my screen, it takes elite skill to appreciate this art.

3. “The anti-frontgirl”
>> i hate acchan i dont know why. oh wait, now i’m supposed to hate yuko. death to squirrels!

4. “the collector elitist”
>> haha. snort. do u willingly buy every single merchandise akimoto wants to shove down our throats? no? our conversation ends here.

5. “the pervert”
>> i’m just here for the flying skirts.

6. “the talent-centric”
>> i only like my members based on how well they dance or sing why should anything else matter?

7. “the theater fag”
>> see this stack of tickets? see that name on the wall? ME > YOU

8. “the stage song over-enthusiast”
>> Hey what no your like so shallow man, i dont do singles. Stage songs are where its at dude.

9. “the downloader“
>> yeah of course i own some AKB goods hold on let me grab my hard disk and hook it up for ya.

10. “the stalker”
>> I have never seen the girls irl before but I know EVERYTHING ABOUT THEM.

11. “the casual of casuals”
>> Wait u mean theres more than just acchan and that really tall and short girl behind her?

12. “the unhappy one”
>> this isnt fair i dont see why nakayan should have any less screentime than acchan ><3

13. “the i hate pachinko empires”
>> death to matsui jurina!!!

14. “the left behind”
>> hey akimoto wtf u totally forgot about fujie while pushing her halfway!

15. “the graduater”
>> yep erena is leaving so im calling it quits too thanks.

16. “the 2million yen worth of akb at home”
>> see this big brown box? Apparently its cheaper to buy sakura no shiori in bulk.

17. “the akb purist”
>> what’s this ske vermin doing on ma single wtf how can dis be called an akb single then it doesn’t make sense.

18. “the fickle one”
>> Minegishi is my one and only oshimen! *next day* holy crap who’s this cutie :3 RENA is now my oshimen for life! SKE RULES!

19. “the age watcher”
>> I only like my girls below 15. It doesn’t matter if they don’t look 15 they just have to be 15 and lower. Except jurina.

20. “The team player”
>> how dare u defect to team k just because itano moved over! I cant believe this. I’m supporting team A all the way even if I don’t know anyone in there anymore!!!

21. “the senbatsu only”
>> lol Team Dragon is like the ultimate unit man. no one else matters. Even if they dance and sing better, I will ignore them because they are not senbatsu material.

22. “the they’re too famous now”
>> I’d pass up my show with acchan in it for that girl-with-the-funny-looking-ears-I-don’t-know-whats-her-name but I’ll learn it one day.

23. “the tsunderist”
>> I like girls that constantly seem to hate me yet love me at the same time. Wait aren’t all girls… OH SHI-

24. “the men like girls”
>> how can u not love them they have fabulous toned bodies… nice muscles… 6packs , chiseled faces and their facial hair is just… wait what facial hair?! A Gay B is the other way —>

25. “the girls under the undergirls”
>> I feel that I am a messenger of hope, and supporter of truth and justice by supporting these girls. It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

BONUS~

26. “the AKB owns H!P hard but I still like Risako”
>> hey woah, yes I was a H!P fan but how can you still support them when they wish they could be in AKB instead AND get away from Mitsui Aika?

~*UPDATE*~ Here are some fresh brand new fan types hot from the oven!

27. “the idol expert”
>> haha ask me anything about akb! shoot! i dare you. —> uhh aha yea well about that, i dont think…sasshi is manly.. no hey thats not a question! NEXT!

28. “the screw RS.”
>> where are the girls i know and love? this ain’t akb! its bunch-of-randoms prancing around 48. i must’ve been going to the wrong theatre about 413 times now. goddamit.

29. “the RS only”
>> Why should i support girls that dont need my support anymore? I cheer for the youthful exuberance of noobs that have yet to learn the ropes, seeing them grow as idols is what makes me true akb fan.

30. “The b sides are better”
>> what are u guys smoking? the b sides are always better bro. ALWAYS. I hereby propose a UDG48 (undergirls)

31. “the couch potato”
>> what? you mean akb are actually alot more than just the mindless crazy aesthetic shallow entertainment on my funbox? THATS NOT WHAT MY TV SAID.

32. “The DD.”
>> Ohhhh theyre all so cute and lovely i cant pick a favourite! :3 GOTTA CATCH’EM ALL! AKB!

33. “The Fortune teller.”
>> Guys, this single is gonna flop. trust me. Guys, we’ll be lucky if this hits 50k. Guys, acchan is gonna drop from the front and nakata chisato is gona take over. Guys, im gay.

34. “The in Self-denial.”
>> Hey i have a make believe girlfriend already why am i getting myself sucked into this vortex called akb. this just cannot happen man im too cool what will my friends think if they see me listening to shonichi? no i musn’t… must…. not…like….AARGHHH *YUME WA ASE NO NAKA NI~~~*

35. “the fickle one version 2.0″
>> i hate my ex-oshimen now so badly because she has betrayed me even though she doesnt know i exist and i feel hurt by her actions therefore the only possible way i can act is to like someone who is a canyon apart from her. With this, she surely will feel my non-existence.

36. “the drill sargent”
>> what do you mean you havent watched shukan, nemousu, akbingo, ariyoshi, dera ske (god knows what else) this week? DO IT NOW MAGGOT. KEEP UP THE PACE YOUR FALLING BEHIND! read all their blogs and their news next too!

So, who are you? :P

Thats all for now guys! ;p I’m sure some of you have noticed these type of fans around haha. Some are purely made up for the lulz (but im pretty sure they exist too)

so feel free to comment about them! whether you love’em, hate’em or surprisingly are! ^^
-- Lyrad

#2 Azu-Nyan

Azu-Nyan

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2784 posts

Posted 26 August 2010 - 06:06 PM

I think I'm 18, the fickle one. :P <3 Minegishi is currently my favorite. :3

#3 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 26 August 2010 - 08:39 PM

So, as for myself:

1) If by old school it's meant with before the King Records singles then I guess maybe, but I got in way too late for my own likings to call myself old school. That to me is way back in the days of Team A only, so no go for me here.

4) I do buy everything...

8) Definitely love their singles a lot, but the stages are the core of the group/teams. This is what defines them.

9) And while I buy their releases I also download! So much great stuff to watch from their TV appearances.

14) Reinyan <3 Chikarina <3

16) Guilty of belonging to this group as well. (My wallet hates me.)

17) Here it's more like "AKB girls in AKB, and SKE girls in SKE" for me - I don't hate any SKE girls, I love a lot of them and buy SKE releases as well so it's all good :w00t:

24) mmmmm.... Sayaka's abs.... Sayaka's thighs.... Sayaka's arms... Sayaka's hands... :rolleyes: :wub:

25) Some of these girls are sooo lovable..

#4 Azul

Azul

Bringing back Miyoshi.

• Senpai
  • 1241 posts

Posted 26 August 2010 - 10:36 PM

This was so funny to read :P.
I think I'm...

1. Enjoying their music & stages since Aitakatta. I don't however call dibs on Maeda ;D

8. Stages ftw! Singles are good too but nothing beats the Stage songs, IMO.

11. Embarassed to admit a little but I really am the casual of casuals!

24. I always like men-like girls!

The last one made me laugh out loud.
Nice find!

I finally got a blog, so I can dump all my Jpop/Kpop/H!P rambles.
Last updated: 05/07/11

#5 visionfactory

visionfactory

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 770 posts

Posted 27 August 2010 - 12:31 AM

lol this was so much fun to read

I sometimes feel like the old school type or the flicke one XD maybe a bit of the stage song over-enthusiast type too

ºC-uteYajima Maimi

Juice=JuiceMiyamoto Karin

Berryz工房Sugaya Risako

#6 veyen

veyen

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 93 posts

Posted 27 August 2010 - 12:41 AM

5. “the pervert”
I don't believe there exists a true fan that does NOT enjoy flying skirts from time to time. Especially AKB48 skirts XD

12. “the unhappy one”
Miichan and Akicha need more screen time dammit!

17. “the akb purist”

>> what’s this ske vermin doing on ma single wtf how can dis be called an akb single then it doesn’t make sense.

I hate to say it but it's the truth.

19. “the age watcher”
I like all the girls, but I only like the 94's and older.

You guys can hate (or just disagree with :good:) me for my opinions now :good:
Visit me at: Soshified | STAGE48 | jpopasia

#7 Chuchips

Chuchips

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 25 posts

Posted 27 August 2010 - 02:48 AM

LOL, WHAT IS THIS xD
I didn't think people still had senses of humor with all the arguing on threads :9

2. When i see a hot chick, i want her~simple as that. when i see minami minegishi, its like mangasm. all of a sudden, i discover yagami kumi... and then ogiso shiori, and then oshima yuko etc.etc.

5. I feel like i'm in that small category of "i like heavy rotation PV" at tokyo hive ; - ;

13. I don't know what this means, but I DON'T LIKE JURINA. don't hate her, but her face... jk. but i don't like jurina.

18. minami~<33

#8 Malachite

Malachite

5th gen member

• Uploader
  • 128 posts

Posted 27 August 2010 - 01:59 PM

9) The Downloader
Is over 1TB with no deletion ever enough to fit this category? Almost entirely TV shows. I'm planning on buying another external HDD just for AKB48 material.

10) The Stalker
I once read and saved the pics from the old blog of the manager of a stage show Sumire used to be in. I first discovered her in 2006 at an audition for a girl group but, as of sometime last year, I know pretty much everything she's done in the entertainment industry since she was 9 years old and have seen videos and pics of pretty much all of it, which is an achievement considering how she wasn't really famous or anything back then. I definitely meet the stalker requirements.

25) The Girls Under the Undergirls
It's possible that I no longer fit this category now that Suuchan is actually regularly in Undergirls but I do still feel like supporting the less popular girls, especially the younger ones, means more than supporting the girls who are already popular.

#9 taskinist

taskinist

akane's soldier

• Senpai
  • 2675 posts

Posted 27 August 2010 - 03:00 PM

>> Hey what no your like so shallow man, i dont do singles. Stage songs are where its at dude.

17. “the akb purist”

-I get mad at people when they don't focus on stages. THAT'S HOW IT HAS TO BE DONE (in my opinion) SO FFFFFFFUUUUUU-

-I have an SKE oshimen and stuff but I want AKB singles to be AKB singles. <3 I'm very stubborn about this.

haga akane 12th gen danbara ruru

#10 Valerie

Valerie

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 218 posts

Posted 27 August 2010 - 06:16 PM

^-^

#11 mixedmedia

mixedmedia

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3089 posts

Posted 28 August 2010 - 08:43 AM

Slowly listening to the stages and on average the songs seem better to me, but I like most of the singles as well.

9. “the downloader“

There's so much AKB/SDN/SKE media out there so it's unavoidable, especially for a packrat like me. Yet another 1TB HDD needs to be bought soon.

13. “the i hate pachinko empires”

For as much as she is pushed, I still don't get what the big deal is about her, especially since Rena is cuter IMO. No way is she really 13! Similar to my feelings about Koharu being touted as a "miracle girl". Started liking "Namida Surprise" and "10nen Sakura" until I saw the videos and found myself constantly wishing Jurina would go away b/c she appears maybe more than Acchan does!

18. “the fickle one”

This week is Masuda. Last week was Amina. Week before that it was Sayaka. etc.... I may never decide.

24. “the men like girls”

Sayaka, Sae and Takamina are awesome! This probably comes from Yossie being my MM oshimen. I like some of the girly ones too though.

>> hey woah, yes I was a H!P fan but how can you still support them when they wish they could be in AKB instead AND get away from Mitsui Aika?

Not a fan of Risako (GakiKame and Panda fan of the current MM incarnation) but I am a little disappointed when girls who end up in AKB get rejected during the MM/H!P auditions, until I realize they usually end up getting way more exposure in AKB (eg. Kashiwagi Yuki). Much better than being reduced to "ooh" and "ahh" or "help me!" vocals while Takahashi, Airi, Maimi, etc. turn most singles into a solo act with everyone else as backdancers like EXILE does.

30. “The b sides are better”

Looking at Gomen ne Summer, Chance no Junban and GAGAGA, the b-sides are way better! This might not always the case, but...

32. “The DD.”

Seems when I find out about a girl I didn't know about before, the chances I take an interest in them are rather high (except for Jurina). Yokoyama Yui, Ichikawa Miori and Chikano Rina were the latest to pop up on my radar. At this rate it's becoming easier to pick the girls I don't like than to try narrow down a top 5~20.

#12 droopy10

droopy10

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1267 posts

Posted 28 August 2010 - 11:52 AM

Which ones am I...

9. the Downloader - though I have bought at least 100,000yen worth of AKB48 stuff, probably the same for alot of people on here

18. “the fickle one” - moeno and mariko-sama are my favs/oshimen but after that it seem I "like" a different member every week

19. “the age watcher” - but its opposite for me. I prefer the older members 17 and above.

:wacko:

#13 Medusa

Medusa

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 98 posts

Posted 28 August 2010 - 12:43 PM

Yay!
for me...

1. the old school - i just love to LOVE AKB48

5. the pervert - hehehe

9. the downloader - just 1 keyword "download"!!!!

not to :

15. the graduater - i hate graduated

#14 Lyrad

Lyrad

9th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 9 posts

Posted 28 August 2010 - 04:07 PM

just thought i'd contribute as well ^^

well my own personal categories i feel i fall into:

#1 the old school
well im abit of this. i supported them ever since keibutsu but i noticed their catchy "aitakatta" back in 06'

#8 the stage son over enthusiast
i always liked the unit songs like kuroi tenshi and generally smaller unit songs during concerts. i like singles but theyre really played all the time so my attention goes to the stage songs more.

#9 the downloader
pretty much.

#10 the stalker
i lurk in maeda's blog

#14. “the left behind”

>> hey akimoto wtf u totally forgot about fujie while pushing her halfway! ---> i created this sentence so yea exactly how i feel.

#21 the senbatsu only
not that i dont like the other girls (maeda ami ###### yeah.) but i think that the senbatsu girls are really there for a reason. have u watched team dragon performance? wow. no "weakest" link there lolkek

#26 akb owns h!p hard
yea i think some girls should just move over from the sinking boat. like maimi. (i used risako cuz of all the ravenous illogical fans she has.)

#15 itsmiina

itsmiina

eternal.

• Senpai
  • 706 posts

Posted 29 August 2010 - 12:43 AM

Haha. XD
And that Aki-P picture is pretty epic.

6. “the talent-centric”
>> i only like my members based on how well they dance or sing why should anything else matter?

11. “the casual of casuals”
>> Wait u mean theres more than just acchan and that really tall and short girl behind her?

17. “the akb purist”

6. Sort of... ? Haha.
It's not that I only like talented members, but talent does help in making me become a fan.

11. Yeah. D:
Even after a couple of months, I can match name to face to only about 25 AKB members.
And I seem to "know" the personalities of only about 15 AKB members?
:EDIT: Oh, now I seem to know all the members... have to work on SKE now...

17. LOL. Not to an extreme extent, but this has always made me go "... wut the?"
SKE already releases their own singles... AKB singles should feature AKB members.
(Not that I don't adore Rena...)

3. “The anti-frontgirl”
>> i hate acchan i dont know why. oh wait, now i’m supposed to hate yuko. death to squirrels!

I don't understand this... I've never heard a good reason for disliking Acchan.
Why all the Acchan hate? D:

Ai by Risa/Misa

#16 Momomochi

Momomochi

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1106 posts

Posted 29 August 2010 - 01:58 AM

The following ones fits me strangely!! XD This is too hilarious~

9. “the downloader“
>> yeah of course i own some AKB goods hold on let me grab my hard disk and hook it up for ya.

14. “the left behind”
>> hey akimoto wtf u totally forgot about fujie while pushing her halfway!

18. “the fickle one”
>> Minegishi is my one and only oshimen! *next day* holy crap who’s this cutie :3 RENA is now my oshimen for life! SKE RULES!

20. “The team player”
>> how dare u defect to team k just because itano moved over! I cant believe this. I’m supporting team A all the way even if I don’t know anyone in there anymore!!!

BONUS~

uxQTqcJ.png

<3 Favorite Idols: Yume Kudo Ruli Hiromoto  - Yume Aoyagi  <3

#17 ~asianqueen~

~asianqueen~

AI~ddicted & KAME~cted

• Senpai
  • 1915 posts

Posted 29 August 2010 - 02:40 AM

LOOOLZ that was such a fun and HILARIOUS read!

I guess I'm #11.
I just like a few of their songs so far. (River and Iiwake Maybe) I don't even know names. *sweatdrop*
So yeah, I'm just a casual listener to some stuff.
~My Guardian Angle; Not Angel~ @ ~My fanfic thread!!!~
Posted Image
+lovely sig made by SNIPER and uber cute avie by kawaii beam!+

#18 MinaLyn

MinaLyn

overactive gyaru

• Kouhai
  • 520 posts

Posted 29 August 2010 - 05:18 AM

All credit goes to Lyrad - Originally posted at noakbnolife

1. “the old school”

2. “The one second of fame”

10. “the stalker”
>> I have never seen the girls irl before but I know EVERYTHING ABOUT THEM.

17. “the akb purist”

18. “the fickle one”

20. “The team player”

Oh lord. There's something wrong with me.
Posted Image
Set by the wonderful Risa/Misa

#19 Max the Man

Max the Man

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 194 posts

Posted 29 August 2010 - 06:40 AM

2 and 8 and 17 :3

2: when I watch performances by Namida Surprise or Iiwake Maybe senbatsu, I go on Komori or CinDy watch XD every time.

8: INOCHI NO TSUKAIMICHI INOCHI NO TSUKAIMICHI.

17: gtfo my AKB, Jurina. I hope that NMB invates SKE singles and SKE stops )<

#20 Azul

Azul

Bringing back Miyoshi.

• Senpai
  • 1241 posts

Posted 29 August 2010 - 10:17 PM

Also just realised that I am number 9 as well, I am yet to purchase any AKB stuff http://www.hello-onl...tyle_emoticons/hello-online/sad.gif

I finally got a blog, so I can dump all my Jpop/Kpop/H!P rambles.
Last updated: 05/07/11

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users