• Please log in to reply
57 replies to this topic

#21 deukkae

deukkae

dreamcatcher.

• Senpai
  • 9043 posts

Posted 31 October 2010 - 10:19 PM

I use Version. I rarely have any problems with it. :)

드림캐쳐 x 다미

twitter

#22 Kyuta-kun

Kyuta-kun

送別。。

• Senpai
  • 3967 posts

Posted 31 October 2010 - 10:22 PM

^ What phone do you own on Verizon?

★僕はアニメやゲームやアイドルが大好きなんだよ★

#23 michikodesu

michikodesu

"Mama" is such an awesome word!!!

• Senpai
  • 1831 posts

Posted 01 November 2010 - 09:29 PM

AT&T. Not bad. Reception can get iffy, sometimes. I only have them, because they had iPhones. Though I hear Verizon may be getting them next year or so.

Yeah, I talked to a Verizon representative and he said that it was true that Verizon was getting the iPhone but they didn't know when the launch date will be. He said that January to March would be too early that it would be more probable to think around late summer or around the end of the year. So, I'm waiting. If I get too impatient I can always go with the Samsung Fascinate. But I think I really want an iPhone now........still can't decide though.

I do know that I just found out that in my area, educators can get a discount on their bill from Verizon!! It's up to 15%; but I'd take that over 0%!!:blush:
I'm only 13 levels away from finishing this game so I either finish the game or make you wish I was never born!----Gaz

Posted Image

#24 Kyuta-kun

Kyuta-kun

送別。。

• Senpai
  • 3967 posts

Posted 01 November 2010 - 09:37 PM

15% is better than 0%, haha. Always. What service do you have now? Verizon? My friend just got the new Droid X and he LOVES IT, though I love my iPhone <3

★僕はアニメやゲームやアイドルが大好きなんだよ★

#25 deukkae

deukkae

dreamcatcher.

• Senpai
  • 9043 posts

Posted 07 November 2010 - 06:13 PM

^ What phone do you own on Verizon?

LG Chocolate. :)

드림캐쳐 x 다미

twitter

#26 Charlo

Charlo

◦kanabanana◦

• Senpai
  • 3205 posts

Posted 07 November 2010 - 09:53 PM

I'm on O2. I'd say it's pretty good. Though there upgrade packages aren't great. <_< Though if I wasn't happy with them I wouldn't have renewed my contract yesterday. :whistle:
Plus they have the best signal coverage in the UK. :good:

NMB48ぱすぽ☆MMJAKB48SHINee2NE1
Posted Image
♥ Voted Aika's greatest fan 2011! ♥

#27 ダコタ!

ダコタ!

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 397 posts

Posted 07 November 2010 - 10:56 PM

I use Verizon on the Blackberry Storm 2.

Uh, thing about BlackBerry is the phones are great for internet. But, take the internet off of the plan and it's an error-ridden piece of sh*t.
I wouldn't recommend the phone to anyone. Sorry for getting off topic.

Life is but a movie.

#28 Shakey_Jake33

Shakey_Jake33

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1235 posts

Posted 08 November 2010 - 03:55 AM

Softbank, and they do the job. Probably the best option for people who want a no-frills pre-paid service. I migth switch to DoCoMo when at some point though because they have better internet deals.

#29 michikodesu

michikodesu

"Mama" is such an awesome word!!!

• Senpai
  • 1831 posts

Posted 09 November 2010 - 03:32 AM

I use Verizon on the Blackberry Storm 2.

Uh, thing about BlackBerry is the phones are great for internet. But, take the internet off of the plan and it's an error-ridden piece of sh*t.
I wouldn't recommend the phone to anyone. Sorry for getting off topic.

For some reason, a good bit of teachers have Blackberry's at my school.........I have no idea why except to play on the internet during faculty meetings :noo: . My department chair wants me to get a Blackberry and I keep telling her I don't want one. I don't want to pay for one and I don't want to have the headaches that come with it. I'm not that much in a hurry to have my emails available right when I get them on the computer.

Sorry bailey, I forgot to answer your question. Yeah, I'm with Verizon and I've been looking at a Samsung Fascinate to tide me over until the iPhone; but I think I'll just save my money and wait.
I'm only 13 levels away from finishing this game so I either finish the game or make you wish I was never born!----Gaz

Posted Image

#30 sailormari

sailormari

Spreading Mari goodness since 1998

• Senpai
  • 15428 posts

Posted 09 November 2010 - 08:01 AM

i use sprint pcs

I hate sprint too worst customer service ever

but they do have great plans
Grand Master Shogun SailorMari and part of the Mari Branch of W.H.O.A. (World-wide HELLO! Otaku Academy)
Posted Image
voted Mari's Greatest Fan in the 2010 & 2011 Greatest Fan Awards...thanks to all who voted for me and thanks to Sprinklebuns♥Yutorin for siggy

#31 japz

japz

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 161 posts

Posted 22 November 2010 - 08:46 AM

NOKIA C5 ,, pretty good video recording quality

CLICK HERE !! SOME OF HELLO PROJECT GUITAR COVERS
!Picture size must be less than 130x600!

#32 m-chen

m-chen

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 233 posts

Posted 22 November 2010 - 05:32 PM

I also have a Nokia ... the cells usually have great technology, but the looks are always so boring!

YouTube Dance Cover Team: https://www.youtube....r/otomenotiming

#33 Kaori!-chan

Kaori!-chan

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 642 posts

Posted 23 November 2010 - 08:51 AM

I currently have Verizon... Don't really have any complaints about it
6th generation FOVERVER! <3

#34 Tukiwuki

Tukiwuki

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 133 posts

Posted 24 November 2010 - 09:35 AM

AT&T. works fine for me

Posted Image
Click Here to go to my shop!selling H!P stuff. photos, microfiber towels, pamphlets.

#35 Kaeseki

Kaeseki

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1476 posts

Posted 02 December 2010 - 04:56 AM

AT&T. No major complaints. I used to be with Sprint until they screwed me. Salesman asked me if I wanted to switch my land line to Sprint. I said no as I had a plan set up with the land line company allowing my Korean wife to call Korea any time she wanted to for a very cheap rate. He switch me anyhow and a month later I get a phone bill for over $1000.00! I switched to Cingular (which got bought out by AT&T) and it took me about a year to resolve my Sprint bill!

#MAGA

#36 markRAWR

markRAWR

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 3473 posts

Posted 02 December 2010 - 08:25 PM

Softbank, and they do the job. Probably the best option for people who want a no-frills pre-paid service. I migth switch to DoCoMo when at some point though because they have better internet deals.

Yeah i find DoCoMo better. Also if you didn't have a payment plan with them and bring a DoCoMo phone back to the UK at least you can use all the features unlike softbank who lock it all to network. Hence why i have 3 DoCoMo phones here. With a P905I on O2 :P

#37 JupiterMiyabi

JupiterMiyabi

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 34 posts

Posted 02 December 2010 - 08:48 PM

I use Sprint. I have service EVERYWHERE

#38 Kaeseki

Kaeseki

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1476 posts

Posted 03 December 2010 - 03:19 AM

^

I gotta give Sprint credit there. For the brief time I was with them before they screwed me, I never had a problem getting a call through. I voice mail set up was the best I ever had too.

#MAGA

#39 qilver_21137

qilver_21137

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 190 posts

Posted 06 December 2010 - 02:00 AM

Verizon, a bit more pricy than other carriers, but better coverage overall.
Posted Image
***credit goes to Tyzer for creating this amazing signature of Ai***

#40 athelnstone

athelnstone

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 42 posts

Posted 07 January 2011 - 11:14 PM

I am using nokia phones.Nokia is best company in cell phones.It gives best and enhanced phones.It also gives other products but i like it's phones.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users