Photo

Be honest:Does H!P ever bring out some sexual feelings for you?

• Please log in to reply
143 replies to this topic

#141 Fall

Fall

Dating Scandal Apologist

• Senpai
  • 1745 posts

Posted 14 September 2017 - 10:38 AM

I had an attraction to Takahashi Ai and Kamei Eri back when I started paying more attention to Momusu during the platinum era.  Odd though it may be for an idol fan though, Japanese girls were never particularly my type, so it was a rare kind of attraction.  now if they were Latina idols...

Aside from that, there are times where I'll think that a particular pose or picture may be hot, but mostly as an acknowledgement of whether or not that was their intent and whether or not they succeeded.  At some point or another, I stopped looking at H!P like an aggregate of idols and more like a manifestation of Tsunku's legacy.  It gave me an appreciation for each idol as a character and personality whose potential is being tested.  I can kind of understand now why so many fans view H!P as a replacement for familial or parental sentiment.  That said, I was not prepared for how gorgeous Kanatomo and Murotan became.

#142 waifusayu

waifusayu

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 404 posts

Posted 17 September 2017 - 12:41 AM

Well im looking for hot sexy Japanese girls for "research purpose" then I saw Sayu....and the other HP girls. 

Proud Usachan Creep

#143 give me aiai

give me aiai

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 215 posts

Posted 17 September 2017 - 05:26 AM

"research purpose"

are you saying what i think you are.

#144 waifusayu

waifusayu

2nd gen member