• Please log in to reply
118 replies to this topic

#1 CROWN.佐久alice

CROWN.佐久alice

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 481 posts

Posted 28 July 2010 - 04:36 AM

Nothing that is old will be linked up here, you may go around and read my unfinished stories from before if you so wish to.

{ WRITINGS TUMBLR }

Where non-H!P things will be posted and also the more mature things will be linked to.

Posted Image

Eyes On You

vauge meaning/description: In life there are times where you crumble, fall, and struggle to stand back up again. Feelings that you have no idea how to deal with. There are also harsh times where you loose the ones closest to you for your choices, and times where you gain an unexpected new friend that understands you and helps you to stand on your own two feet; Supporting you.

In the middle of all this chaose there will always be times of happiness and peace, times that you wish could go on forever. Like an eye of the storm, you are in peace and quite but only a few feet all around you is the storm that still rages on without a moments rest and even though you want to stay you must take that step and go back into it all. To move forward and progress.

~ - ~

Starring: Mano Erina, Suzuki Airi, Yajima Maimi, Sugaya Risako, and Tsugunaga Momoko.

Pairings: ManoAiri.

00. Before the True Ending: Decisions of the Heart { X }

set by myself. {personal tumblr}{graphics}{writings}
301cwm9.png

#2 CROWN.佐久alice

CROWN.佐久alice

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 481 posts

Posted 28 July 2010 - 04:38 AM

Posted Image
- - - - - - - - - -

"Eri...?"
Sayumi and Reina called from the entrance way, waiting for a reply. But the erie silence filled their ears instead, as they exchanged glances at one another, before looking back inside the pitch black apartment. It was odd not to hear from Eri for several days: she was normally a person to call 2-3 times a day and when a week went by without any word from their friend, it caused both Sayumi and Reina to venture to Eris' apartment to check on her.

"This is bad... there's something really wrong... I'm scared, Reina" Sayumi whimpered, as she clung to Reina's coat sleeve. Reina patted Sayumi's hand in a friendly and encouraging way as she looked at her.

"It'll be okay, I'm sure it's nothing really that bad, maybe just a power outage? Or Eri isn't home right now?" Reina said, trying to calm her down and thinking of other possibilities of why the lights were off and why they weren't receiving any answer, but the ominous bad aura coming from the apartment said otherwise: it felt thick, almost hard to breathe, just standing in the entrance way. Reina knew Sayumi could feel it too.

Reina knew she had to make sure Eri was alright. She stepped inside slightly, before looking back at Sayumi. "You can stay here and wait for me, I'm going in to make sure there is nothing wrong. Okay? I'll be back in 5 minutes" Reina said, with a doubtful smile across her face. Sayumi shook her head in agreement, letting go of Reina's coat sleeve as she crouched down in the doorway, keeping the door propped open so that the evening sun could fill the entrance with some of its light.

Reina took her heels off as she stepped up, touching the hardwood floor and gliding across it, entering the darkness of the house with slight apprehension. Sayumi bit her bottom lip as she watched her courageous friend disappear into the darkness. "I hope everything is okay...", she muttered as she held her own body to calm herself.

Reina's eyes adjusted to the darkness of the apartment. Everything seemed to be in order as she looked into the kitchen and then into the living room. Eri's apartment wasn't very large: only a 2-room apartment with a small attached bath. Reina stopped as she stepped further into the living room area. She tried to flip a light switch on, clicking it several times up and down without any luck. The young girl peered up at the light as she focused on it. No light bulbs.

"Tsk... Eri, what the hell?"
, Reina muttered irritably as she cursed Eri under her breath before the sight of something moving quickly through the bedroom doorway caught her attention, making her suck in air and cover her mouth.

Reina's voice caught in her throat as she leaned forward trying not to be startled out of the house. Taking a big gulp she managed to find her voice.

"E-Eri?", Reina managed, as she hesitantly walked towards the bedroom door. Placing a hand on the door frame, she stepped in slightly and looked around in shock. The bed was upturned, and the walls had scratch marks on them; there was broken glass everywhere, and the mirrors and windows were covered with Eri's bed sheets.
Reina stepped into the room a little more, still weary of the figure she just saw run by, and also cautious of the broken glass all over the floor. Her whole body now trembled with fear but she knew she had to find Eri.

Reina stepped around to the side of the bed closest to the covered windows, shuffling her feet as she went. She clasped her hands together and pulled them to her chest as she saw what had darted of the door. A small figure was crouched down facing the corner of the wall, rocking back and forth on its bloodied feet. It was wrapped up inside a thick black blanket and was mumbling softly to itself.

Reina couldn't breath as she approached the figure hesitantly. "E....E-Eri? Is that you?", she managed again, as she advanced slowly, only to step on a piece of glass. 'OUCH!... shit!', she thought as she winced, and brought her foot up to her to check on the bloody wound. But her examination was interrupted by the figure resuming its mumbling, and this time Reina caught what it was saying. It was mumbling about the mirrors.

"The mirrors, the mirrors, it's everywhere...". Reina immediately screeched forward in one blow of courage.

"ERI! GET A HOLD OF YOURSELF!", she shouted as her hand touched the cold shoulder of the figure, who swung around in an extremely violent turn, shrieking at Reina as they collided to the floor.

Sayumi body tensed as a blood curling scream elapsed from the silence of the darkened apartment. "REINA!", she screamed, as she darted into the darkness...

301cwm9.png

#3 La'aKea

La'aKea

Risa's #2 Western Fan

• Senpai
  • 691 posts

Posted 28 July 2010 - 04:42 AM

This is very interesting, I can't wait to know what's wrong with Eri and why she's being like that http://www.hello-onl...tyle_emoticons/hello-online/c13.gif
The mirrors thing made me think of Candyman http://www.hello-onl...tyle_emoticons/hello-online/c20.gif

Posted Image

#4 Risa/Misa

Risa/Misa

High Priestess of Aikastan

• Senpai
  • 8353 posts

Posted 28 July 2010 - 04:47 AM

Awesome story so far Alice!

23vete9.jpg
Xxx Part of the Aika Fan Family ☆☆☆ My Tumblr ☆☆☆ Voted Mitsui Aika's Greatest Fan '10 xxX
♥♥♥ Avatar & Signature made by Me ♥♥♥

#5 Azu-Nyan

Azu-Nyan

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2784 posts

Posted 28 July 2010 - 04:55 AM

Third. XD

Love it so far, can't wait for the next chapter!

#6 kawaii beam!

kawaii beam!

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4934 posts

Posted 28 July 2010 - 05:00 AM

o.o holy cow...thats kinda creepy..... did eri go insaine or something??? cant wait to read more

Posted Image
avie and siggy made by me~! (please visit kawaii-chan's avies and siggies! & kawaii's oneshots and fanfics!)

#7 Kira Furuhaya

Kira Furuhaya

Kanna Hashimoto Fan

• Senpai
  • 1484 posts

Posted 28 July 2010 - 05:17 AM

XD A horror fic :lol: with Sayumi on it <3, I hope Sayumi won't be killed or be murdered or be cursed like on some fics that I read here XD. Please please please Alice-chan :lol:

Posted Image

Set made by <3 CharloKylie <3

#8 CROWN.佐久alice

CROWN.佐久alice

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 481 posts

Posted 28 July 2010 - 05:29 AM

@Kea: thankies, and you made Rimii made at me for like 5 minutes <3
LOL.
But it's all good.
And thank you again for helping me proofread @_@ XD

@Rimii: Thankies Rimii :3.

@Azu: Woo for third XD :lol:
thankies x3 :lol:

@Kiwi: LOL, I like it creepy though, it's kinda awesome.
And you'll never know, is it really Eri or something else?

@Jon: XD Rimii's Fanfic? She told me she killed her off first thing
I'll tell you this she doesn't die now.
XD

301cwm9.png

#9 aya-chii

aya-chii

i love turtle

• Senpai
  • 3928 posts

Posted 28 July 2010 - 05:37 AM

I'm hoping eri isn't that mirror-insaned creature...

kamei.jpg

#10 pesbs

pesbs

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 434 posts

Posted 28 July 2010 - 05:51 AM

@CROWN.佐久alice

Great fanfic, I like it a lot, normally I don't like to read this kind of stories, but this one makes me want to continue reading it.
Keep up the good work.

#11 ~asianqueen~

~asianqueen~

AI~ddicted & KAME~cted

• Senpai
  • 1915 posts

Posted 28 July 2010 - 06:03 AM

is this horror? I loooooove horror!

that was so damn creepy but oh so good! nice job!
It sure is great to have another writer up in the forums! WHOOOOT! *high fives*

I love your style of writing~ I felt like I was reading a novel. Great suspense techs~ *high fives again*
oh yeah, I don't know if I'm allowed to request this small detail, but would it be okay if you made the font just a tad bigger? is this like point 8 font? maybe make it point 10 or 12? My asian eyes can't see very well and i had to zoom the page up. HAHHA I understand if you don't want to 'cause it was done purposely. I can just zoom in everytime I read no problem~

and speaking of reading, I can't wait to read mooooore~ Update soon!
~My Guardian Angle; Not Angel~ @ ~My fanfic thread!!!~
Posted Image
+lovely sig made by SNIPER and uber cute avie by kawaii beam!+

#12 Ada xD

Ada xD

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 555 posts

Posted 28 July 2010 - 06:19 AM

oh my :omg:
REALLY loving this :w00t: Horror is one of my fave genres, so I'll be following this with great interest XD
I'm glad to see yet another amazing writer here on H!O and I can't wait for the next update 8D
PS: The banner gave me goosebumps ... O//O which is a good thing XD
My fanfic thread
Posted Image
Amazing set by my lovely kawaii beam! <3

#13 CROWN.佐久alice

CROWN.佐久alice

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 481 posts

Posted 28 July 2010 - 06:22 AM

@Aya-Chii: Idk could be? I won't reveal anything. XD :w00t:
Thank you for stopping to read as well :3.

@pesbs: Thank you, I will work hard >3< :omg:
thank your for reading, even though it's not really your thing, like horror. XD

@AsianQueen: YAY~
Someone else who likes horror XD
I'm not the only one~

Thank you very much, I'm glad you like it.
And yay for more writers XD XD *High fives*

Thank you I'm glad you liked the suspense @_@ XD
Lol Kea helped me with the formatting since my I'm writing without like any real spell checks and such. @_@
So I can't take all the credit or how it's formatted, she also helped me to stop repeating myself XD.
LOL <3
Yes, next time I will make it bigger but I normally use the standard size :3 <3
And I will try to :D <3

XD
Thank you for reading >3<

@Ada: Thankies >//<
I hope you will like it?
Thank you for taking your time to stop and read :3 <3
And I'm glad it gave you goosebumps XD.
That's what I was aiming for * O *~

301cwm9.png

#14 KuteKim

KuteKim

Cute and Biased Rokkies Lover~♥

• Senpai
  • 4317 posts

Posted 28 July 2010 - 06:52 AM

Wow you already have a lot of readers. <3 I love it... so much. XD I didn't feel that scared when I finished reading it... I felt more sad. POOR ERI!!! :w00t: :omg: XD <3

--- Eri Kamei is the Exact 100% Definition of my Perfect Idol ---

Posted Image

"Being able to be by Eri's side is Sayumi's life's fortune." ~Sayumi Michishige

Voted Greatest Rokkies Fan 2011 -- Tumblr ll Graphics ll Fanfics ll Twitter ll Youtube Channel

#15 CROWN.佐久alice

CROWN.佐久alice

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 481 posts

Posted 28 July 2010 - 06:56 AM

KEA SLAPPED ME FOR HAVING A HEART AND LAUGHY FACE FRENZY. :w00t:
Sorry I know I do it to much :omg:

@Kim: I'm glad you liked it. Everyone needs to stop saying Eri.
Or Imma change it up..literally.
Or maybe it's not Eri?
Hm~~~~~
XD
IDK >3>;

301cwm9.png

#16 KuteKim

KuteKim

Cute and Biased Rokkies Lover~♥

• Senpai
  • 4317 posts

Posted 28 July 2010 - 06:58 AM

^Hey, I love my turtle. :omg: I don't mind that you used Eri... but... POOR ERI. XD :w00t:

--- Eri Kamei is the Exact 100% Definition of my Perfect Idol ---

Posted Image

"Being able to be by Eri's side is Sayumi's life's fortune." ~Sayumi Michishige

Voted Greatest Rokkies Fan 2011 -- Tumblr ll Graphics ll Fanfics ll Twitter ll Youtube Channel

#17 La'aKea

La'aKea

Risa's #2 Western Fan

• Senpai
  • 691 posts

Posted 28 July 2010 - 07:06 AM

Lol, Alice, I can't believe you posted about me telling you off for your :w00t: and :omg: frenzy, lol lol. That post was mad though, it looked like the Attack of the Emoticons™ all over again ^^

And what's wrong with everyone saying that the crouched figure is Eri? We don't know yet. Let them all think what they want, ho ho ho.

Candyman, Candyman, Candyman...

Posted Image

#18 CROWN.佐久alice

CROWN.佐久alice

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 481 posts

Posted 28 July 2010 - 07:10 AM

@Kim: Now I'm gonna change it up so theirs like a difference XD.
Geez peoples. LOL.
But yeah~ Poor Eri....>______________>~ <3

@Kea: Psh~ Of coarse I'm gonna like tell people cause it must be annoying.
XD Like I find it annoying looking at them all now, like the hearts and stuff, not the people @_@ <3

It's a jockey >3>~
XD LOL.
Sh...Okay, but I'm gonna switch it up a little cause I like my new idea for Ch. I better XD.

301cwm9.png

#19 Ada xD

Ada xD

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 555 posts

Posted 28 July 2010 - 07:11 AM

It may also be Aichan or Ayaya since they're starring in the next chappie too? 8D
aren't I smart <3 or not o_o
My fanfic thread
Posted Image
Amazing set by my lovely kawaii beam! <3

#20 schicoschizophrenic9

schicoschizophrenic9

(๑•̀ㅂ•́)و✧ #TeamInabaccho

• Senpai
  • 2060 posts

Posted 28 July 2010 - 11:48 AM

AAAHH! My post got deleted wth <3 Anyway as I've said on my previous post (which think you haven't seen)
Mirrors are indeed creepy :P

So umm... I won't put my two cents here~ on guessing who that scary living (or non-living) thing there XD

^_^ A horror fic XD with Sayumi on it XD, I hope Sayumi won't be killed or be murdered or be cursed like on some fics that I read here XD. Please please please Alice-chan XD

Oh I would love to see that XD That will be something new from the Sayumi image inside my head XD

Oh~ your typos XD

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users