• Please log in to reply
106 replies to this topic

#81 NyNy

NyNy

踊る 女王~♥

• Senpai
  • 1430 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 02:21 PM

I've had thoughts of being a member of Morning Musume perhaps they'd take me to be a part-time member (LOL, it makes no sense I know!) for certain songs but I'd actually help out with behind the scenes as a composer.

LOL, it's stupid I know!!

My blog, Nyam with Ny <- 私のブログを読んでください!

#82 Phob

Phob

GACKT Is love~

• Senpai
  • 780 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 03:18 PM

^
I do that sorta thing too XD
I always imagine what would happen if they made Worldwide Auditions or even if H!P made an international group and I somehow got in.It would never ever happen, but, yeah U.U||

#83 Tommy-tan

Tommy-tan

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 53 posts

Posted 14 June 2012 - 09:31 PM

^
^
Yeah I think of being a member of morning musume alot even though it may never be,and sometimes I like to pretend im aprt of their concerts yeah I go there

NEED MORE NONO

#84 EmCeePurpleMee

EmCeePurpleMee

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 48 posts

Posted 17 April 2013 - 04:15 AM

I was planning to post a dance cover of a certain H!P song but still haven't done anything until now :(

#85 LittleBerry

LittleBerry

Ee • Ee AH • Ee Et c e t e ra • Oh

• Senpai
  • 643 posts

Posted 21 February 2017 - 08:43 PM

Necrobumping because this is a fun thread :P

Well, I also have to admit that like many people here, I've daydreamed several times that I become a H!P member XD plus, I always convince management to let met sing Berryz songs solo XD Just to show everyone how much of a fan of them I am lol. Also I've fantasized about meeting the girls and talking to them, like, they ask me "so, who's your favorite member?" and I proceed to say that I love Maasa, Yurina and Momoko and why ("Momoko-chan always makes me smile", "Maasa-chan is so cool!", etc XD ) while of course making it clear that I love the other girls too for different reasons. Wahaha, I'm glad to know I'm not the only one lol.

I also sometimes have spent hours downloading my favorite pictures from the Picboard :P (this is not so much embarrassing as it is exhausting but whenever I want to stop, more great pictures show up :sleep: )

I don't consider learning the choreographies and dancing to the music to be embarassing but YMMV so I'm gonna mention it :lol: Plus, it's not like I'm a 35+ year old woman (or man XD), I'm younger than all of the H!P Kids so...

Edit: Now something embarrassing that I forgot to mention is that sometimes I start lip-synching to H!P songs while I watch myself in a mirror XD I just like to imagine that I am a member and "practice" what would I do if they were recording my solo close-up ^^;  Oh dear... *buries face in a pillow* :blush: But I regret nothiiiiing *shakes fist in the air*

Edited by LittleBerry, 23 February 2017 - 02:08 AM.

I BK

tumblr_px0vo1G83A1wnyk0uo1_640.png

Maihacchi Maa Kumaicho Momochi Megu Ume-chan Chissa Kishimon Maopin Kiki Omizu  Reirei Riorio Sako Minamina Yanamin Uta-chan Yamakki Aarii Riai Fuyutan Moe Maro Ayacho Meimei Rikako Rin Yuha Miimi Momohime Saya Rika Icchan Miyo Honoka Mikapon Muracchi Hikarun • Ruri • Yuriyan Mittsi Panmei Kaedy Nonyaka Yokoyan Niheyan

#86 Yaminata

Yaminata

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 347 posts

Posted 21 February 2017 - 10:30 PM

I talked about Momoko during some oral test in English (actually, this happened twice)

I used to do Momochi-inspired nail arts

I wasted too much money on little bows (y'know, for the Momochi musubi)

I bought a yellow scarf, only because Momoko wore one in "Renai Rider"...

I started to study Japanese  because I wanted to be "closer" to Momoko/Berryz. Yup, that was mostly the only reason. This might be one of my biggest regret lol

On March 3rd, 2015, I went to University "cosplayed" as Momoko in Towa no Uta (in 2016, I was "cosplayed" as Momoko in Dakishimete Dakishimete, but I went nowhere. I'm still figuring out what to do this year)

The list goes on lol.

I can't live without Berryz!

Otomomochi & Team Mizukingdom
Berryz Koubou SNS Stalker Watcher

#87 Snipey

Snipey

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 9188 posts

Posted 21 February 2017 - 10:45 PM

I used to copy Konkon and Gakisan's hairstylea back in highschool. Actually was known as the girl with different hairstyles. XD
I once danced to the instrumental of Iroppoi Jirettai for my dance class.
I really wanted to join H!P back when I was 13.

Oh man...^^;

#88 mizukingdom1

mizukingdom1

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1060 posts

Posted 22 February 2017 - 01:57 AM

OMG this is so embarrassing but I want to be a member of H!P and I'm guy  ^^;

I even had a dream that I auditioned while wearing a wig and dress and somehow got in but then they found out and I got kicked out.

Even in my dreams I couldn't be a H!P member  ^^;

#89 rinafest'19

rinafest'19

slow release schedule apologist

• Senpai
  • 1848 posts

Posted 22 February 2017 - 07:25 PM

At my school in the library they have these tables that function as dry erase boards and I write things like "stan morning musume '17" or I draw the angerme logo on them in hopes someone sees it and googles who they are.

MizukiRina

Twitter

#90 ensorcelledAubade

ensorcelledAubade

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 434 posts

Posted 28 February 2017 - 03:35 PM

I bleached my hair back to my natural ginger so I can look more like Reina

I also bought a ton of weight loss stuff so I can perform Momusu dances without people pointing out my obesity lol~ That ones good I guess

#91 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5677 posts

Posted 25 March 2017 - 09:09 PM

Oh, I would content learning enough japanese for interview all the girls for my blog. :blush:

If you speak Spanish and like first times of Hello! Project, you can pay a visit to my blog Yaguchi y Yo (Yaguchi and Me).

Si entiendes español y te gusta la primera época de Hello! Project, puedes visitar mi blog Yaguchi y Yo.

#92 XFER

XFER

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1250 posts

Posted 25 March 2017 - 10:15 PM

Edit: Now something embarrassing that I forgot to mention is that sometimes I start lip-synching to H!P songs while I watch myself in a mirror XD I just like to imagine that I am a member and "practice" what would I do if they were recording my solo close-up ^^;  Oh dear... *buries face in a pillow* :blush: But I regret nothiiiiing *shakes fist in the air*

Oh my! I do that too!! It is embarrassing, but hey, I'm not the only one that does it :D

MRkgm6i.png

#93 RihoZukki

RihoZukki

Rare RihoxKanon Shipper

• Senpai
  • 756 posts

Posted 26 March 2017 - 01:24 AM

I've always wanted to take Zukki and Riho out to a club one day when we're all old enough to drink.

de62ax6-a6d8a439-a469-4885-bc30-ca72a342 

Check out new fanfiction: You want it? Say So..

#94 IchVermisseDenSommer

IchVermisseDenSommer

Kasahara Momona deserves 3 new modeling jobs weekly

• Senpai
  • 4024 posts

Posted 26 March 2017 - 09:24 PM

I brought a picture of Ai-chan to my hairdresser and let him cut my hair the same she had it twice (the way she had it when it was short but not totally bleached yet). But when he asked me who that on the picture was I pretended like it was only something I found on Google. :,,,,D

Morning Musume______ANGERME________Juice=Juice_________Kobushi Factory____Tsubaki Factory____ BEYOOOOONDS

1. Sato Masaki         1. Kasahara Momona  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Nomura Minami   1. Tanimoto Ami        1. Kobayashi Honoka

2. Fukumura Mizuki  2. Sasaki Rikako         2. Uemura Akari             2. Hirose Ayaka       2. Asakura Kiki          2.Okamura Minami

3. Oda Sakura          3. Wada Ayaka            3.  Dambara Ruru           3. Inoue Rei             3. Niinuma Kisora     3. Takase Kurumi

#95 Cosmee-chan♡

Cosmee-chan♡

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 490 posts

Posted 27 March 2017 - 05:50 PM

Edit: Now something embarrassing that I forgot to mention is that sometimes I start lip-synching to H!P songs while I watch myself in a mirror XD I just like to imagine that I am a member and "practice" what would I do if they were recording my solo close-up ^^; Oh dear... *buries face in a pillow* :blush: But I regret nothiiiiing *shakes fist in the air*

Oh my! I do that too!! It is embarrassing, but hey, I'm not the only one that does it :D
I do that all te time!! Sometimes I even pretend I'm doing a live and hold a pen as a michrophone and I move like I were on the stage lol, most of the tine my dad walks in my room while I'm doing it ^^;

Iikubo Haruna

Nakanishi Kana  Sasaki Rikako Miyazaki Yuka Takagi Sayuki

#96 LittleBerry

LittleBerry

Ee • Ee AH • Ee Et c e t e ra • Oh

• Senpai
  • 643 posts

Posted 27 March 2017 - 07:34 PM

Edit: Now something embarrassing that I forgot to mention is that sometimes I start lip-synching to H!P songs while I watch myself in a mirror XD I just like to imagine that I am a member and "practice" what would I do if they were recording my solo close-up ^^; Oh dear... *buries face in a pillow* :blush: But I regret nothiiiiing *shakes fist in the air*

I do that all te time!! Sometimes I even pretend I'm doing a live and hold a pen as a michrophone and I move like I were on the stage lol, most of the tine my dad walks in my room while I'm doing it ^^;

Hahaha, I sometimes pretend I'm singing in a concert too! (but instead of a pen, I "use" an air microphone lol) but I do it in the bathroom or something so no one walks in while I'm doing that :lol: but you could just lock your door to avoid those awkward moments XD

I BK

tumblr_px0vo1G83A1wnyk0uo1_640.png

Maihacchi Maa Kumaicho Momochi Megu Ume-chan Chissa Kishimon Maopin Kiki Omizu  Reirei Riorio Sako Minamina Yanamin Uta-chan Yamakki Aarii Riai Fuyutan Moe Maro Ayacho Meimei Rikako Rin Yuha Miimi Momohime Saya Rika Icchan Miyo Honoka Mikapon Muracchi Hikarun • Ruri • Yuriyan Mittsi Panmei Kaedy Nonyaka Yokoyan Niheyan

#97 Bearfox

Bearfox

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 4 posts

Posted 03 May 2017 - 04:45 PM

I've been a lurker for about 3 years and finally decided to make an account!

The morning before I got married I listened too °C-ute-Naze Hito wa Arasoun Darou? During the reception I played Morning Musume-Tomo ( danced to the choreography) and °C-ute-Gamusha life.

I usually watch Hello Project videos on Public Bus & University in condense areas.

#98 Sielde

Sielde

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 46 posts

Posted 05 May 2017 - 09:16 PM

^ I really respect your courage/comfort in watching H!P videos in public like that! I wish I could throw all cares out the window and do the same, but I would be way too nervous because being into Japanese idol groups is not too socially acceptable in mainstream American culture.

For my confession - this sounds weird and maybe inappropriate - I've always had a feeling that a certain member of ANGERME would get into a car accident. Like, I expect to check up on H!P news someday and see that this member had been seriously injured. I used to sometimes worry about my parents getting into car crashes when I was home alone as an adolescent, which I can't really explain either, but maybe it stems from that.

MM: Yokoyan - Miki - Mei || ANGERME: Rikako - Ayano - Shion || J=J: Ruru - Riai || Tsubaki: Yuumi || BEYOOOOOONDS: Miyo - Rika

#99 ☆れいな☆

☆れいな☆

一生♥れいな♥についていきます.

• Senpai
  • 1763 posts

Posted 06 May 2017 - 01:16 AM

I plan on having an instrumental arrangement of a MM song played at my wedding. I already have plans to have Tuxedo Mirage from Sailor Moon played. I'm just undecided which MM song I want played... KoiING? TokiSora? 

Reina-ist forever。♥ nv6pgm.pngAlways supporting Aibon。♥

田中れいな

加護亜依道重さゆみジュンジュン菅谷梨沙子佐藤優樹飯窪春菜福田花音島村唄

LoVendoRBiSHモーニング娘。テンテンコBillie IdleプラニメBerryz工房BiS

#100 ☆RisaReinaSayu☆

☆RisaReinaSayu☆

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 1748 posts

Posted 06 May 2017 - 03:05 AM

^If I may, I'd like to recommend Nanni mo Iwazu ni I Love You

0 user(s) are reading this topic