106 replies to this topic

#41 chickorita

chickorita

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 75 posts

Posted 24 August 2010 - 03:40 PM

$10K Cdn debt on my credit card.

Willing to quit my job at the bank last year to attend Koharu's grad. Might do the same this year for Eri's grad.

THAT IS TOTALLY HARDCOREEEE :good:

I even don't know how can I borrow such without worrying on how to pay it back ^_^

Well i think one of the craziest thing i've done for H!P was I don't buy food during lunch. Instead, I let my friends eat at stores where there is unlimited rice/ free 1 cup of rice for every meal. Then I ask them to give the rice to me and I eat it with some meat that they give me with the soy sauce to add flavor to it. :)

Posted Image
~credits to pastil for the sign and avatar :D~
TUMBLR(FYMM) || TUMBLR(MINE)

#42 prettycatchy

prettycatchy

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 258 posts

Posted 24 August 2010 - 03:43 PM

To have mostly H!P songs on my MP3 player. So when someone asks what I'm listening, it's hard to answer. ^^" Especially since I pretty much only listen to Jpop, it ain't the best subject in conversations sometimes. @.@

Check out my fanpage! Twitter Blog Youtube
Completed: GAM - LU LU LU / C-ute - Dance de Bakoon!, Aitai Lonely Christmas / MM - Majide suka ska! / Buono! - JUICY HE@RT

#43 Himalia™

Himalia™

M-Line Purist

• Senpai
  • 14231 posts

Posted 05 September 2010 - 07:51 PM

Although i have cut back on how much hp and related items i add to my collection when i just took a look at what i have aquired so far this year i realised it still worked out as more than 1 item a day :D

#44 °Chrisron

°Chrisron

岡井千聖のオタク

• Senpai
  • 3449 posts

Posted 06 September 2010 - 12:45 AM

^ If you don't have the extra space for all your items, then feel free to send me some. ;) (Won't be able to pay for them though)

I used to think that I would do almost anything to get the right items, but having much less spare money this year than I'm used to, and being way to economical to get myself in debt to buy what I would call luxury items (I don't even own a credit card, just a debit one), I've discovered that getting h!p stuff isn't that important after all.

Like a few people in this thread I too sometimes dream about being famous, since that would make it a teeny bit more probable that I would be able to meet H!P girls at a show or hang with them at a celebrity party or something stupid. And of course since it's just me dreaming, Aichan will of course say "Wow, that °Chrisron guy is really handsome" and then we'll hook up. Like that will ever happen. :lol:

#45 Nao-kun

Nao-kun

Seeding is Sexy

• Senpai
  • 5921 posts

Posted 06 September 2010 - 12:57 AM

^
nothing wrong with dreams like that, they can certainly help making life more fun, depressed? daydream about you and your fav idol, or to kill a lot of time combine it with googles streetview, find romantic spots for dates, pick houses you would want to live in with her and so on :good:
Spoiler
:P

#46 Namie Hikari

Namie Hikari

puzzle peasu! autistic idol fan!

• Senpai
  • 1264 posts

Posted 13 September 2010 - 02:01 AM

I recycled half my old barbie dolls into H!P members. Now i gotta sell them... I don't wanna part with my Sayu and Jun dolls! :omg: they're my best creations!

Posted Image
Avvie/Signature by S-N-I-P-E-R . My Puzzle Peasu! The Red Rose Society World

#47 Tyzer

Tyzer

♥Kaori & Sayu♥

• Senpai
  • 4277 posts

Posted 13 September 2010 - 08:49 AM

^ Now that is weird. XD

I imagined Sayumi on my dogs head. :lol:

rdLAFtW.png
♥ 飯田圭織 | 道重さゆみ | 高地優吾 | 伊野尾慧 | 中村優一 | 瀬戸康史 | 篠田麻里子 | 小嶋陽菜 ♥
 Graphics - Tumblr - Livejournal - Set by Me

#48 ♦ AyakaMoon ♦♫♪

♦ AyakaMoon ♦♫♪

Dawa Fangirl

• Senpai
  • 1236 posts

Posted 21 October 2010 - 11:10 AM

I bought $120 worth of H!P merchandise last may without letting my husband know... and he still doesn't know that I did that! XD

Also, I'm a total math geek so I do equations with H!P members for fun (for example, I add Yurina's age with Aichan's age and figure the average of the two is 20, which is Reina's age)

Wada Ayaka

#49 Naddy-chan

Naddy-chan

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2627 posts

Posted 21 October 2010 - 12:56 PM

^
That equation is awesome :good:

- Downloaded all Morning Musume singles for my PSP :)
- Loves singing Morning Musume songs :whistle:
- Stayed 9 hours at the computer just to hear all MM songs,BK,songs,C-ute songs ,download all Akari`s pictures on the picboard, learn the dance shot of MM singles :D
- My friends think that im crazy because i always sing H!P songs in our class :rolleyes:
- There`s no day that i didnt listened to H!P :D
- I often dreamed about H!P
- I always pray that Yoshi or Morning Musume could have a concert here in Philippines :good:

Morning Musume'14: Tanaka Reina Sato Masaki Oda Sakura  Juice=Juice: Uemura Akari Kanazawa Tomoko

gmJFj0.jpg

Love Live!: Ayase Eli Nishikino Maki Sonoda Umi  Koizumi Hanayo

Set made by iheartsaechan~

#50 яιвση♥

яιвση♥

Keep your SMILE!

• Senpai
  • 2930 posts

Posted 21 October 2010 - 04:34 PM

Had a dream that I was accepted into Morning Musume. I met JunLinEri before they left, but they all looked terribly sad. It was so horrible..

Oh and they had personal chocolates made ~ Me and LinLin ate all of her chocolates!

v1rWyzF.png

#51 chuxnon

chuxnon

no maro, no life

• Senpai
  • 5243 posts

Posted 21 October 2010 - 05:35 PM

welll...........

- I always speak about H!P to my friends even though they don't even listen to me
- one of my walls is full of H!P pics...
- ...and 1/3 of the pics are s/mileage members/group pics
- I bought a fan, a photoset, a necklace and a bag from hangry&angry's gig and I regret for not buying more stuff
- I draw only H!P members nowadays
- I made my cousin that is 4 years old like "Asu wa DEETO na no ni, ima sugu Koe ga Kikitai"
- I sing to H!P songs at school
- I buy every S/mileage single, concert DVD and album and currently I haven't got even 5 euros because of my last boughts....
- when I saw a picture of the dead Country Musume member and heard she died in a car accident I started crying
- I started crying when I heard that aibon got kicked out, tried suicide and hasn't been in show biz for years
- and I started screaming and jumping and crying when I heard about "no hesitAtIon". I have still not bought the single but I know I will some day.
- I decided that I will do anything to get S/mileage 2011 calendar
- I will hold so big birthday party to kanyon on 3/12 that you won't believe it. trust me.

those are nothing to compared some of your doings..... but I still have done/I'll do something~

keep your smile

last.fm || tumblr || twitter

#52 xiah_mai

xiah_mai

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 323 posts

Posted 21 October 2010 - 08:29 PM

Following them since 1997, even i doesnt like some Singles, clothes, mvs, graduations.....
and Tsunku+UFA ideas

LOL

I think is a BIG DEAL XD

#53 Ethanael

Ethanael

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 96 posts

Posted 21 October 2010 - 10:51 PM

those are nothing to compared some of your doings..... but I still have done/I'll do something~

^ Just don't care about what the others are doing. It's not a topic to compare each other you know ;) and even if you think you are doing a little, your dedication it's still gonna make everyone happy :good:

(and I don't think it's a little ^_^ )

#54 Namie Hikari

Namie Hikari

• Senpai
  • 1264 posts

Posted 22 October 2010 - 01:43 AM

just recently done... deciding to do the Anataboshi dance with a toy tamborine in the middle of the store.
or worse, Ganbaranekutemo Enede!! with a toy light saber? XD

I think it's either obvious that I'm a fan or an idiot to everyone now.

Posted Image

#55 chuxnon

chuxnon

no maro, no life

• Senpai
  • 5243 posts

Posted 22 October 2010 - 06:50 PM

^ lol I dance to ganbaranakutemo ee nende!! with my brother's floorball stick XD

well I could also add that
- I cosplayed Mittsi at last year's Tsukicon from Kimagure Princess, did the outfit in two days and based on LQ PV and small profile pics from H!P site because the single was so new. later I realised how many mistakes there were XD
- I copy reina's and sayu's hairstyles because I wub them X3

keep your smile

last.fm || tumblr || twitter

#56 ♦ AyakaMoon ♦♫♪

♦ AyakaMoon ♦♫♪

Dawa Fangirl

• Senpai
  • 1236 posts

Posted 23 October 2010 - 01:09 PM

Confession time: I'm sitting here crying my eyes out because I missed the S/mileage concert on ustream. :sob: I'd been looking forward to this since the announcement yesterday and I remembered all day until now... I feel so guilty and I feel like such a bad fan. I never thought I'd be one of those weepy wotas, but here I am feeling sorry for myself because I didn't support my Ayaka as my #1 idol. :( :( :(

Wada Ayaka

#57 Namie Hikari

Namie Hikari

• Senpai
  • 1264 posts

Posted 23 October 2010 - 02:01 PM

^ I done the same thing. Dang you, sleep!!!

Posted Image

#58 Chimai

Chimai

Kamonegikkusu~

• Senpai
  • 4214 posts

Posted 23 October 2010 - 04:09 PM

So, sometimes if I'm listening to H!P songs I know the dance to, I start dancing... anywhere. Yesterday when my neighbour was talking to my mother she said she saw me dancing on our patio a few weeks ago and thought I was doing it again today...

That was kind of embarrassing. And I do things like that so often I don't even remember that incident. XD

#59 Geheimaccount

Geheimaccount

1st gen member

• Senpai
  • 581 posts

Posted 28 October 2010 - 10:50 AM

hmm, confession time..

Wheni'm sitting in my room to listen toH!P songsI always start dancing and imaging that i'm a part of the 3rd gen and used to be part of the kids! XD It's fun!
And last I was listining to Buono! during Math class, and my teacher asked me something.. and I responded in Japanese! the whole class was looking at me!

Posted Image

Supporting Tokunaga Chinami and Fukumura Mizuki since 2007

#60 Kyuta-kun

Kyuta-kun

送別。。

• Senpai
  • 3967 posts

Posted 16 November 2010 - 06:08 AM

My friends call me down to campus like everyday. I bring my laptop and watch H!P videos really loud and everyone is like "wtf is this?" XD

I listen to nothing but H!P music and talk to my friends who have no idea who "Momo" is about her and they don't care.

I love those days when I have nothing to do and I don't bother turning my light on. I turn my keyboard light on and just cruise through the day watching H!P videos and music.

I'm saving all my money to go see a H!P concert next Summer. Every cent (except Christmas. >_> I'll only buy my Mom something)

I love being addicted, though. Gives me something to look forward to everyday.

★僕はアニメやゲームやアイドルが大好きなんだよ★

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users