• Please log in to reply
106 replies to this topic

#1 Himalia™

Himalia™

M-Line Purist

• Senpai
  • 14231 posts

Posted 12 July 2010 - 07:01 PM

As the title suggests this is a thread to confess about your HP sins or perhaps just how far you have gone for HP.

I will give some examples (perhaps these might even apply to some)

Not eaten for 5 days so you can afford that dvd you wanted.

Worked at extra 50 hours in a week so you could afford all that concert merchandise you wanted.

Perhaps you are a secret HP cosplayer who puts on shows for yourself :D An example of this would be °Chrisron cosplaying Tsunku ^^;

Perhaps you cant sleep at night unless your snuggled up with your Mini Moni Plushie XD

Whatever it happens to me no matter how small or how extreme pease share it in this thread.

The one rule is they must be true.

I guess i should start.

OK my HP confession would be that back in 2006 over a period of 365 days (other than annual holiday from work) i had only 12 days off work so i could earn extra money for a HP holiday in January/February 2007. The break i did have in 2006 itself was for a small HP holiday (Konkon and Makotos graduation concert) no way was i not going to see that :D During that year there was 3 stints of over 100 days without a single day off work for this purpose. So thats my confession <3

So now that i have started what is yours ?

They don't have to huge even the small counts :)

If you have several confessions you don't have to confess them all at one go since major ones might over shadow your smaller ones and be overlooked.

#2 Nyuchandesu

Nyuchandesu

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 197 posts

Posted 12 July 2010 - 07:12 PM

My sins would be:

- crying over Aibon's double kick-out and Koharu's graduation. Literally crying. I'm not proud of it XD

- learning the dance to Meccha Macho and Jankenpyon although it looks ridiculous

- a truly Mary-Sue fantasy of being a famous actress getting to meet Momusu in person and being invited to go to a Hello Project concert/ or being picked during an audition and becoming a member of Momusu <3 Silly me but dreams are for free :)

My blog *I started writing about the Japan Expo experience*

headbarsiggy-1.jpg

#3 Glasseyelashes

Glasseyelashes

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 10775 posts

Posted 12 July 2010 - 07:22 PM

^i have dreams of becoming famous just to meet morning musume too. maybe not super famous, but just enough that it'll get me recognized by the girls.

hmm, my confessions are pretty minimal compared to some.

- for starters, i could be in the worse of moods, but the very second i think of morning musume, i'm back to happy again. the thought of getting to see them/listen to them, it just gets me all excited.

- i've never been as emotionally attached to any other artist as i am with morning musume. for 4 years, i've immersed myself into their world, and have never looked back.

- buying certain products cause i saw morning musume using them. :wacko: like i bought those harbio gummy bears because i heard risa liked them. i ate a few but i couldn't eat the whole thing. those things are just nasty.

#4 xMariashax

xMariashax

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 17 posts

Posted 12 July 2010 - 07:30 PM

-crying over graduations and even after it has happened, crying over ones that have videos
-Morning Musume fantasies some of them *cough*naughty*cough* lesbian
-teaching the little kids at girl scouts how to do the chan desu since they were bored.
-doing dances to the songs

I am going to have to wait to get a job, considering I live in a small town and can't drive, and even if I could there arn't any available.

#5 KeriChan12

KeriChan12

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 530 posts

Posted 12 July 2010 - 07:42 PM

- I decided to re-watch Yossy's "Sono Deai no Tame ni" preformance during the sexy 8 beat, i cried my eyes out and was depressed the whole evening. :GGRR:

-During the Japan Expo i took a picture with Japanese wota because they made the wotagei and chants that i love to do so much. :wacko:

-fangirling so badly just now when Seishun Collection was on J-melo, that i was kicked out of the room. :lol:

These are current but i'm sure i've got more!
“History is more important for the idols than the numbers!”
. -Mano Erina cheering squat

#6 Himalia™

Himalia™

M-Line Purist

• Senpai
  • 14231 posts

Posted 12 July 2010 - 07:43 PM

- crying over Aibon's double kick-out and Koharu's graduation. Literally crying. I'm not proud of it :lol:

I understand that, i don't see that as anything to be ashamed of :wub: Oddly i have never cried at any graduation that i have attended (wanted to inside) but days later i did when writing about and just speaking of that is bringing those feelings back :wacko:

- for starters, i could be in the worse of moods, but the very second i think of morning musume, i'm back to happy again. the thought of getting to see them/listen to them, it just gets me all excited.

Thats sweet i really like this one :)

-crying over graduations and even after it has happened, crying over ones that have videos

I understand that entirely some of them seem so more emotional than others. I'm guessing quite a few of us could well be guilty of this :D

-Morning Musume fantasies some of them *cough*naughty*cough* lesbian

:GGRR: Well i guess your certainly not alone in this one.

#7 Nouciel

Nouciel

Graduated member

• Headquarters
  • 8069 posts

Posted 12 July 2010 - 09:33 PM

Does anyone remember the Japanese uploader "hellogirls"? That site was a paradise of H!P pics and some short videos. Anything that was remotely interesting (or scandalous XD) was there, wether it was new or old. People would upload photoshops as well. The day it was announced the site was going to close due to a copyright infringement, I was CRUSHED, and inmediately started to save all the pics I wanted to keep, which took... more than several hours and more than a couple of days (thankfully an archive was created later, and all the pics I didn't save are still there). I think that if that site could still exist or if a new one was set up, more people would get interested in H!P. I remember when it was closed down, A LOT of people uploaded "goodbye" and "thank you" photoshops. So I definitely wasn't the only one who got a sad over the loss of that uploader. D: (and now I remember about another dead uploader... ariharakanna.net, it had all the Cutie Party episodes D: I think that one disappeared when Kanna was gone from C-ute...)
All time fav: ℃
Current fav: b4z + Manaka

#8 phishn37

phishn37

Here Sakitty Sakitty

• Senpai
  • 2233 posts

Posted 12 July 2010 - 10:18 PM

As far as "crying to H!P" goes, I cried during the last Kirarin live, since that was the first group of H!P after Buono! that I got into. I also cried for Koha's graduation, but not as much for some reason.

But I know for sure if there are ANY graduations from Berryz, it'll be just a horrible weep-a-thon.
Posted Image
Please visit my sort-of H!P blog at Mk no Blog

S/mileage Saikou! Other favorites: Ogawa Saki, Shimizu Saki, Tsugunaga Momoko, Sugaya Risako, Tanaka Reina, Fukada Kanon, Okai Chisato, Suzuki Airi

#9 NeedMoreBuono!

NeedMoreBuono!

♪♫♡♡♫♡♡♡♪♫♡

• Senpai
  • 854 posts

Posted 12 July 2010 - 11:39 PM

- a truly Mary-Sue fantasy of being a famous actress getting to meet Momusu in person and being invited to go to a Hello Project concert/ or being picked during an audition and becoming a member of Momusu :P Silly me but dreams are for free :lol:

Yeah, I hear you! I find myself daydreaming about various ways I might get to meet them or work with them... like maybe I write some songs that they decide to record, and I get to go to the recording session! :lol:

#10 Nyuchandesu

Nyuchandesu

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 197 posts

Posted 12 July 2010 - 11:43 PM

- a truly Mary-Sue fantasy of being a famous actress getting to meet Momusu in person and being invited to go to a Hello Project concert/ or being picked during an audition and becoming a member of Momusu :P Silly me but dreams are for free <3

Yeah, I hear you! I find myself daydreaming about various ways I might get to meet them or work with them... like maybe I write some songs that they decide to record, and I get to go to the recording session! :lol:

Mwuahaha and I thought I was the only one :lol: That's a great theme for a Mary Sue fanfic <3

headbarsiggy-1.jpg

#11 helloproject92

helloproject92

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 51 posts

Posted 13 July 2010 - 12:31 AM

embarassing time :)

1. I cried at every graduation
2. I cried when I discovered that aibon was fired, when I discovered that she tried to suicide herself I cried more because she said often that her life-line is so short so I'm often search info of her for know if she's still alive or not (I'm stupid I know ^^;)
3. I've a little malediction: all my fav. members of the groups go out for first (megumi murakami, maiha ishimura and asuka fukuda)
4. I hope every day that ishimura will come back after the studies but I'm sure that the father will not leave her to return in H!P
5. I hope the same for megumi but I'm sure that her (and also asukacchi) will not return ever in showbiz... never!
6. when I discovered hiromi yanagihara's death and also kota's death (yossie's brother) I was scared for a long time that another H!P member or a familiar would die (after a bit time was death maki goto's mother .-.)
7. I wanted to become famous only for meet momusu XD
8. I dreamt sometimes H!P members XD

for now it's enough... no maybe is too much XD

But I know for sure if there are ANY graduations from Berryz, it'll be just a horrible weep-a-thon.

haven't you see ishimura maiha's graduation?

#12 Nyuchandesu

Nyuchandesu

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 197 posts

Posted 13 July 2010 - 12:58 AM

Crying at graduations is considered rather normal. With all the moving speeches and tears shed by the members. But literally bawling like crazy and asking rhetoric questions aimed at your oblivious family "WHY?! WHY?! D:" seems a bit over the top ^^ Guilty as charged ^^;

Oh and pretending to perform the songs in front of the beloved group while in reality lip-synching in front of the mirror when nobody's home :)

headbarsiggy-1.jpg

#13 BlackTsubaki

BlackTsubaki

Takamina

• Senpai
  • 1061 posts

Posted 13 July 2010 - 12:58 AM

My HP confession is yelling at tv while watching Nakazawa's graduation, I had no clue what was going on so I automatically assumed she was "quitting". I was screaming "NAKAZAWA DON'T QUIT!!!!" but now I know what those graduations really are lol.

Takamina I Shimada Haruka I Mayuyu

#14 NeedMoreBuono!

NeedMoreBuono!

♪♫♡♡♫♡♡♡♪♫♡

• Senpai
  • 854 posts

Posted 13 July 2010 - 01:39 AM

I find myself daydreaming about various ways I might get to meet them or work with them... like maybe I write some songs that they decide to record, and I get to go to the recording session! ;)

Mwuahaha and I thought I was the only one ^^; That's a great theme for a Mary Sue fanfic ^^;

I've imagined lots of other scenarios too... it's totally embarrassing! XD

#15 Arche-JoIyO

Arche-JoIyO

♥ Pudding of Puddings ♥

• Senpai
  • 9576 posts

Posted 13 July 2010 - 02:33 AM

I bought 5(FIVE) without having any money LOL ;)

I can spend HOURS downloading all Berryz and Risako pics on picboards XD

... and many more, but I don't really remember D; LOL ^^;

g8aHT2F.gif

#16 Namie Hikari

Namie Hikari

puzzle peasu! autistic idol fan!

• Senpai
  • 1264 posts

Posted 13 July 2010 - 02:39 AM

-I made a few old barbie dolls I found in the attic into H!P member dolls. (i still have the Miyabi doll i think XD)
-half my story (that are NOT fanfics) characters are based off H!P. I prctically got an Americanized Airi, and evil version Karin in one.
-I ended up converting half my teachers (a lot that were fresh out of university) into H!P fans almost. (heheh ^^;)
-I actually wish Buono to model for my favorite stores before they ever get disbanded.
-I actually managed to notice that I got a mole in the same place Yuuka does and actually spazed out about it. (uuuh you know what, exactly)

Posted Image
Avvie/Signature by S-N-I-P-E-R . My Puzzle Peasu! The Red Rose Society World

#17 KuteKim

KuteKim

Cute and Biased Rokkies Lover~♥

• Senpai
  • 4317 posts

Posted 13 July 2010 - 02:51 AM

Haha, I was thinking of becoming famous just to meet them too. XD Glad to know I'm not the only one. ^^;

♥I can't explain it.. but I cry whenever I miss a day of watching anything related to H!P. Even if I have to, I'd stay up early in the morning just to watch a video or two.
♥Recently I haven't had my mind off H!P.. All of my dreams {and, yes, all of them} have been related to H!P.
♥I get upset whenever I hear someone insult any member, no matter how low they are in my ranking. I love every single one of them.
♥I think of a few members as a sibling of mine.. like I know them in real life.
♥I've cried watching every graduation
♥I feel bad not showing enough love for them
♥I've only been a fan for two years but it feels like I know everything about my top ten

There are probably more, but I'll think of those later~ ♥

--- Eri Kamei is the Exact 100% Definition of my Perfect Idol ---

Posted Image

"Being able to be by Eri's side is Sayumi's life's fortune." ~Sayumi Michishige

Voted Greatest Rokkies Fan 2011 -- Tumblr ll Graphics ll Fanfics ll Twitter ll Youtube Channel

#18 Nao-kun

Nao-kun

Seeding is Sexy

• Senpai
  • 5921 posts

Posted 13 July 2010 - 03:13 AM

Spent too many lunch breaks at work on on yahoo auctions instead of eating (coincidence just wants it that most auctions end around that time).
Went to Thailand to see Berryz without doing any of the usual tourist stuff even though it was the first and probably last time I went to Thailand.
Annoyed several people who don't know / care about H!P with hour long speeches about the awesomeness of Berryz / Momo.
I cuddle my Berryz pillow entirely too often.
I also talk to my Berryz pillow about pretty much everything, my fears, my hopes and so on.
I've already picked a place where I would want to live with Momo.
Spend, spend and spend some more on H!P merch, then try to squeeze everything else in somehow (thank god for paid overtime on weekends)

#19 Neko-ちゃん°

Neko-ちゃん°

I think someone just Death Kwon clogged the toilet...

• Senpai
  • 2591 posts

Posted 13 July 2010 - 03:17 AM

• I have daydreams of being a member of Berryz Koubou
• There are a few members that I think suck at singing...but I never tell anyone ^^;
I once thought Risako was a robot :D
• I hated Risako so much XD :D
• I once said all the girls in Morning Musume were annoying...of I course I do not feel that way anymore
• I came up with nicknames for the girls in Berryz Koubou to help me remember who was who. They're kind of mean, but: Risako=Robot, Miyabi=The Pretty One, Momoko=KYOOT, Yurina=The one who inhales the microphone, Chinami=Who cares?, Saki=Doesn't matter, Maasa=Who again?, and Maiha=SHE'S DED

Posted Image
:Set by the amazing Bunbuns!: :Risako's the bestest! ♥:

#20 writerserenyty

writerserenyty

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 541 posts

Posted 13 July 2010 - 07:23 AM

-When I see the banner change to an idol I like on H!O, I get REALLY happy.
-Lately I've been having personal life issues, so whenever I'm sad/down I almost automatically turn to MM/H!P stuff, especially a Rika playlist I have made.
-I also fantasize about joining MM ^_^
-If someone insults my favorite (in a non-joking way; I can take jokes about any of my idols) I get very defensive, mainly because of the way they're kind of an emotional crutch for me at times.
-I once started to post on another forum (non-H!P but still idols) but completely stopped posting because there was a lot of Rika bashing.
- I've worked helping plate food with a catering business for two nights that ended up being about 9 hours on my feet straight for both nights. Each night, when I was physically exhausted and still had a few hours to go, I would think about the H!P related purchases I'd make with those paychecks (I got 24 Twenty Four, Rika's 10th solo PB with the first one, and I used part of the other to get the MM fanclub singles).
-I occasionally go back to laugh at my old posts on H!O and other sites back when I was REALLY into Yossy and didn't think too highly of Rika, haha.

~Devoted fan of Ishikawa Rika~ Charmy Supporter Forever
HappyDiscobanner-1.jpg
Ishikawa Rika is Love

Ooguro Yuzuki Ishida Ayumi

Sasaki Ayaka Oota Aika  Aso Natsuko Tamura Meimi Watanabe Miyuki

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users