Posted 23 February 2017 - 05:49 PM

If that's really her, I might actually follow this group XD

#442 RenaiHunter

RenaiHunter

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 3876 posts

Posted 23 February 2017 - 05:57 PM

I can see Cuca becoming popular or semi-popular within 48G. Her haircut reminds me of Tomonaga Mio's haircut in the beginning. She is also a bit chubby just like Mio was. If she can appeal to wota on handshake events she is surely going to be a senbatsu regular.

#443 iwabo

iwabo

♥ 広瀬じゅり ♥

• Senpai
  • 3531 posts

Posted 23 February 2017 - 06:14 PM

I actually wonder if they'll allow her to just go by "Cuca" as her name.

PSTLUtK.jpg

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

#444 KumaixKamei

KumaixKamei

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3263 posts

Posted 23 February 2017 - 06:43 PM

It would be great if that is her. She worked so hard <3 and if it's close to home!! 

She does look almost exactly the same. Hope she gets in.

Morning Musume    ANGERME                  Juice=Juice                  Tsubaki Factory          BEYOOOOONDS

1. Oda Sakura        1. Kamikokuryou Moe  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Ono Mizuho             1. Yamazaki Yuhane

2. Morito Chisaki    2. Ise Layla.                  2. Dambara Ruru          2.  Niinuma Kisora       2. Eguchi Saya

3. Ikuta Erina.         3. Kawana Rin.             3. Matsunaga Riai         3. Kishimoto Yumeno  3. Hirai Miho

#445 RenaiHunter

RenaiHunter

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 3876 posts

Posted 23 February 2017 - 07:00 PM

I actually wonder if they'll allow her to just go by "Cuca" as her name.

I think they will list her as her actual name on the official profiles, but call her Cuca on shows, blogs and such. She probably used that nickname to hide her personal details, but now she doesn't have to anymore since she is a public figure.

#446 Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri

Selfish shooting star, Make my wish come true

• Senpai
  • 5673 posts

Posted 23 February 2017 - 07:04 PM

Final announcement is on March 19th, the audition isn't over she just passed the second round. You're right that her being in the centre of that image is a good sign but it's not a done deal.

E67uDCX.jpg?1

#447 megumibex

megumibex

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1040 posts

Posted 23 February 2017 - 07:06 PM

Thanks for the info

MM ~ Nonaka Miki, Kaga Kaede ANGERME ~ Sasaki Rikako J=J ~ Takagi Sayuki, Danbara Ruru 

CG ~ Yamaki Risa KF ~ Hamaura Ayano TF~ Kishimoto Yumeno 

KSS - Takase Kurumi, Sato Hikari 

OG ~ Iida Kaori, Suzuki Kanon, Fukuda Kanon, Inaba Manaka, Mitsui Aika, Nakajima Saki

Other Companies ~ Iwase Misaki, Cuca, Nagahama Neru, Maruyama Karin, Khao Kazumaisiri , Suzuka Nakamoto

#448 iwabo

iwabo

♥ 広瀬じゅり ♥

• Senpai
  • 3531 posts

Posted 23 February 2017 - 09:01 PM

I think they will list her as her actual name on the official profiles, but call her Cuca on shows, blogs and such. She probably used that nickname to hide her personal details, but now she doesn't have to anymore since she is a public figure.

I guess...it would work as an official nickname. But I'd actually kinda like if she went without revealing her real name and just have this "artist name" lol

PSTLUtK.jpg

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

#449 megumibex

megumibex

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1040 posts

Posted 23 February 2017 - 09:09 PM

That would definitely make her stand out, but I really want to know her real name! 

MM ~ Nonaka Miki, Kaga Kaede ANGERME ~ Sasaki Rikako J=J ~ Takagi Sayuki, Danbara Ruru 

OG ~ Iida Kaori, Suzuki Kanon, Fukuda Kanon, Inaba Manaka, Mitsui Aika, Nakajima Saki

Other Companies ~ Iwase Misaki, Cuca, Nagahama Neru, Maruyama Karin, Khao Kazumaisiri , Suzuka Nakamoto

#450 iwabo

iwabo

♥ 広瀬じゅり ♥

• Senpai
  • 3531 posts

Posted 23 February 2017 - 11:04 PM

Actually, thinking about it, with Sasshi being partly in charge shouldn't it increase Cuca's chances of actually making the final lineup? She's known to be a fan of H!P to some amount so I assume she knows at least some things about Cuca's history. I mean, there is a chance right. ^^; It would just suck if she doesn't make it after being like 99% there.

PSTLUtK.jpg

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

#451 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 23 February 2017 - 11:18 PM

I did forget that the final audition round is not over yet, but I would assume that her chances are good, being that a.) She's in the final round, and b.) was center in the photo-shoot for the news release. We'll just have to keep an eye out for updates etc.

#452 maora

maora

みんな大嫌い

• Senpai
  • 2111 posts

Posted 24 February 2017 - 12:05 AM

Cuca is also a huge Sasshi wota. (She mentioned it various times in the comment section of her ***48 covers.)
モーニング娘。'18 ☆ アンジュルム ☆ つばきファクトリー

生田衣梨奈横山玲奈佐々木莉佳子梁川奈々美小野田紗栞・山崎夢羽

#453 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 24 February 2017 - 12:33 AM

How old is Cuca? I feel like i've heard about her for yearss now lol, she must be at least 15? 

tumblr_lygzzoSBD21r56dlh.gif
  tanimoto ami • ise layla • sato masaki  ❤ 

#454 maora

maora

みんな大嫌い

• Senpai
  • 2111 posts

Posted 24 February 2017 - 12:36 AM

She turns 15 on April 28th.

#455 gobzilla

gobzilla

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 577 posts

Posted 24 February 2017 - 09:42 AM

Really? I remember her not being able to audition for MM because she was too young by like a month... like it was yesterday. Time flies ^^" I hope it's really her and she gets in, but the fact that her videos and social media profiles are still up is surprising if that's really her. :/

#456 maora

maora

みんな大嫌い

• Senpai
  • 2111 posts

Posted 24 February 2017 - 11:28 AM

Oops. I thought I saw 2001, but she's 2002. She's actually 14 going on 15. ^^; (Akane and Musubu's age.)

I don't think it means anything atm. AKB48 were always a million times more open with social media than H!P. If that is her and she makes it, by then we'll see her twitter and blog go private (or deleted.)

#457 JennyInTokyo

JennyInTokyo

Takahashi Ai wota! ♥

• Senpai
  • 3451 posts

Posted 24 February 2017 - 01:36 PM

If it is Cuca I am very happy for her and I hope she becomes a full member. She's worked hard all of these years and deserves it! Had to stay off my facebook though as people seem to think she's "betrayed" H!P for 48 which is a load of bull. Leave the girl alone!

<3NECRONOMIDOL <3PASSCODE <3BABYMETAL <3ZOMBIE POWDER <3MANACLE <3

#458 AitorKamei

AitorKamei

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5940 posts

Posted 24 February 2017 - 01:44 PM

I don't think Cuca was done for Hello Pro, to begin with.

32ziadw.jpg

MM: Sato Masaki, Ogata Haruna, Kudo Haruka, Oda Sakura ; ºC: Okai Chisato;

A: Sasaki Rikako,Wada Ayaka, Katsuta Rina ; J=J: Uemura Akari & Kanazawa Tomoko. CGs: Shimamura Uta; KF: Hirose Ayaka, Taguchi Natsumi; TF: Tanimoto Ami, Kishimoto Yumeno

#459 megumibex

megumibex

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1040 posts

Posted 24 February 2017 - 03:14 PM

Well she tried for H!P and they didn't want her (or her parents wouldn't allow it). What was she supposed to do?

(Just reading this^ back and realised it seemed a little overly confrontational, I just wanted to make it clear that this comment was directed at the people who were implying Cuca was "betraying H!P" not the nice person who brought it to my attention)

#460 Nichiyoubi ☆★

Nichiyoubi ☆★

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 207 posts

Posted 07 March 2017 - 11:10 AM

In case Cuca is allowed to show her face / stream, there will be a Showroom Audition for STU48 starting from March 10th to March 15th.

The girls stream sites aren't added yet though. You should keep an eye on it.

https://www.showroom-live.com/event/stu48_audition

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users