• This topic is locked This topic is locked
602 replies to this topic

#421 megumibex

megumibex

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1040 posts

Posted 15 August 2016 - 02:36 PM

Did she audition for Nogi? They have an audition running now, right?

She hasn't said she's auditioning but she talks about them on her blog a lot and seems to be a fan so I don't find it unlikely that she'd give it a go.

MM ~ Nonaka Miki, Kaga Kaede ANGERME ~ Sasaki Rikako J=J ~ Takagi Sayuki, Danbara Ruru 

CG ~ Yamaki Risa KF ~ Hamaura Ayano TF~ Kishimoto Yumeno 

KSS - Takase Kurumi, Sato Hikari 

OG ~ Iida Kaori, Suzuki Kanon, Fukuda Kanon, Inaba Manaka, Mitsui Aika, Nakajima Saki

Other Companies ~ Iwase Misaki, Cuca, Nagahama Neru, Maruyama Karin, Khao Kazumaisiri , Suzuka Nakamoto

#422 iwabo

iwabo

♥ 広瀬じゅり ♥

• Senpai
  • 3531 posts

Posted 04 September 2016 - 09:58 AM

So good, and so pretty :wub: Love that outfit <3

PSTLUtK.jpg

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

#423 IchVermisseDenSommer

IchVermisseDenSommer

Kasahara Momona deserves 3 new modeling jobs weekly

• Senpai
  • 4024 posts

Posted 04 September 2016 - 02:30 PM

If Cuca auditioned she didn't make it. 3rd Gen was just announced:

http://46-news.blogs...ml#.V8whwo63PaY

Morning Musume______ANGERME________Juice=Juice_________Kobushi Factory____Tsubaki Factory____ BEYOOOOONDS

1. Sato Masaki         1. Kasahara Momona  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Nomura Minami   1. Tanimoto Ami        1. Kobayashi Honoka

2. Fukumura Mizuki  2. Sasaki Rikako         2. Uemura Akari             2. Hirose Ayaka       2. Asakura Kiki          2.Okamura Minami

3. Oda Sakura          3. Wada Ayaka            3.  Dambara Ruru           3. Inoue Rei             3. Niinuma Kisora     3. Takase Kurumi

#424 megumibex

megumibex

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1040 posts

Posted 04 September 2016 - 06:13 PM

that's a shame, In thought she had a good chance of getting in.

MM ~ Nonaka Miki, Kaga Kaede ANGERME ~ Sasaki Rikako J=J ~ Takagi Sayuki, Danbara Ruru 

OG ~ Iida Kaori, Suzuki Kanon, Fukuda Kanon, Inaba Manaka, Mitsui Aika, Nakajima Saki

Other Companies ~ Iwase Misaki, Cuca, Nagahama Neru, Maruyama Karin, Khao Kazumaisiri , Suzuka Nakamoto

#425 megumibex

megumibex

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1040 posts

Posted 24 September 2016 - 08:45 PM

Cucas new video is pretty cool. She's added subtitles.

https://www.youtube....h?v=glYSGVMtJy8

She seems a lot more confident now. I mean, she was confident before but she seems to be letting herself show more personality in her videos. or maybe it's always been like that and I just haven't noticed.

#426 iwabo

iwabo

♥ 広瀬じゅり ♥

• Senpai
  • 3531 posts

Posted 26 November 2016 - 09:55 AM

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: 

PSTLUtK.jpg

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

#427 Ady001

Ady001

Work In Great Progress

• Senpai
  • 2149 posts

Posted 23 February 2017 - 10:52 AM

Looks like no one's talking about this but someone I followed in Twitter just mentioned that she found someone that looked a lot like Cuca that got into STU48.

Not even sure how true this is...

And yeah, its been so long since I've been here but I'm still on hiatus...

Original Tweet:

Some pics:

ZTTGJWK.jpg

fBgZyhm.jpg

cEG4vgh.jpg

Pni6P39.jpg

#428 RenaiHunter

RenaiHunter

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 3876 posts

Posted 23 February 2017 - 11:21 AM

That looks exactly like her...

#429 Ady001

Ady001

Work In Great Progress

• Senpai
  • 2149 posts

Posted 23 February 2017 - 11:40 AM

^^ Read off some confession in a tumblr blog that kind of makes sense if it really is her:

https://48-family-co...ect-dancer-girl

I feel like Cuca (the hello project dancer girl) will end up joining STU48 as a 1st generation member. She lives in Kagawa, where STU48 will be performing and a lot of people have been saying that the reason she hasn’t joined H!P is because she can’t afford to move to Tokyo.

#430 yukari25

yukari25

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1076 posts

Posted 23 February 2017 - 01:34 PM

I really looks like her

Maybe someone could translate her last blogpost?

It mentions STU48 and Sashihara Rino (who is now involved with STU48) but I don't think it says she got in?

Although at the end it says something with 'the last'

http://cuca2002.blog43.fc2.com/

2ey9s74.jpg
Set made by Renai ♥ Smile

#431 megumibex

megumibex

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1040 posts

Posted 23 February 2017 - 02:11 PM

^^ Read off some confession in a tumblr blog that kind of makes sense if it really is her:

https://48-family-co...ect-dancer-girl

I feel like Cuca (the hello project dancer girl) will end up joining STU48 as a 1st generation member. She lives in Kagawa, where STU48 will be performing and a lot of people have been saying that the reason she hasn’t joined H!P is because she can’t afford to move to Tokyo.

I was the one who wrote that confession!

I'm certain it's her and am super excited for her. (but a little sad she won't be in H!P for sure now but whatever....)

#432 megumibex

megumibex

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1040 posts

Posted 23 February 2017 - 02:23 PM

Do 48 groups make new members delete their social media accounts? It would be a shame if Cuca's blog goes down.

#433 iwabo

iwabo

♥ 広瀬じゅり ♥

• Senpai
  • 3531 posts

Posted 23 February 2017 - 02:27 PM

Hard to say, she is a special case I think so even if there is such a rule there might be exceptions to let it stay, just like her YouTube videos. I hope so. But if it means she finally gets to become an actual idol I wouldn't mind seeing those things disappear.

edit: Here's the blog entry that mentions her making it to STU48 http://cuca2002.blog...entry-3111.html

PSTLUtK.jpg

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

#434 megumibex

megumibex

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1040 posts

Posted 23 February 2017 - 02:34 PM

It's true, it would be a shame to loose all her early videos, where she's just a tiny kid bopping around H!P Kids songs.

#435 RenaiHunter

RenaiHunter

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 3876 posts

Posted 23 February 2017 - 03:13 PM

Do 48 groups make new members delete their social media accounts? It would be a shame if Cuca's blog goes down.

I think they only make them delete twitters, instagrams and etc. But YouTube should be fine to stay. Yoshida Akari got quite the populairty from her YouTube channel and now Ichikawa Miori opened one too.

I think that since these stuff might be up to Sasshi they will let her keep it.

Maybe staff should move this thread to AKB members subforum once it's confirmed?

#436 megumibex

megumibex

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1040 posts

Posted 23 February 2017 - 03:35 PM

When do you think the official confirmation will be?

#437 Ady001

Ady001

Work In Great Progress

• Senpai
  • 2149 posts

Posted 23 February 2017 - 03:38 PM

I really looks like her

Maybe someone could translate her last blogpost?
It mentions STU48 and Sashihara Rino (who is now involved with STU48) but I don't think it says she got in?
Although at the end it says something with 'the last'
http://cuca2002.blog43.fc2.com/

She was merely talking about her exams in school but I think the slight STU mention is already The sign.

@megumibex, really? You're a seer!

Anyway, Cuca can now live her idol dreams at least. Any idea what her real name is?

#438 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 23 February 2017 - 04:03 PM

Assuming things pan out like they often do, there will probably be TV shows with STU48.

Naachan from AKB48 will be a concurrent member and captain of STU48 along with Sasshii from HKT48 who will be a concurrent member/theater manager. Given this there will most likely be a fair amount of PR stuff going on. 

As such, fans of Cuca - or whatever her actual name may be - will have a chance to follow her and watch her development in an actual group. 

Congrats to her for achieving her idol dream.

#439 AitorKamei

AitorKamei

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5940 posts

Posted 23 February 2017 - 04:59 PM

But from what I've been told, this is not definitive and there's still a last round of the audition to pass. However, she's been put in the center for that shooting, so I guess that's a good sign.

32ziadw.jpg

MM: Sato Masaki, Ogata Haruna, Kudo Haruka, Oda Sakura ; ºC: Okai Chisato;

A: Sasaki Rikako,Wada Ayaka, Katsuta Rina ; J=J: Uemura Akari & Kanazawa Tomoko. CGs: Shimamura Uta; KF: Hirose Ayaka, Taguchi Natsumi; TF: Tanimoto Ami, Kishimoto Yumeno

#440 megumibex

megumibex

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1040 posts

Posted 23 February 2017 - 05:02 PM

Is that so? How are you getting your info on the audition?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users