• Please log in to reply
245 replies to this topic

#221 oddball

oddball

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2662 posts

Posted 17 December 2010 - 12:26 PM

So Kazuki has captured Ai, though I'm not sure how much good this will do him as Ai knows very little about what kazuki is, even so Ai is not telling Kazuki anything and it seems as though Koha and Kazuki are being a bit to nice to her to change her mind.

I just wonder though that if Xana find out that Ai has been caputured by Kazuki that she may also become a target, rather then someone to rescue?

#222 Kira Furuhaya

Kira Furuhaya

Kanna Hashimoto Fan

• Senpai
  • 1484 posts

Posted 21 December 2010 - 06:17 AM

Koharu might be jealous of what happened LOL.

Posted Image

Set made by <3 CharloKylie <3

#223 ~asianqueen~

~asianqueen~

AI~ddicted & KAME~cted

• Senpai
  • 1915 posts

Posted 11 January 2011 - 07:37 AM

WHEW! I'm all caught up~

okay, RUSH is a REEEEEALLLY cool fic!!! Action, super powers, the works! BAM! Love it~
Kazuki is a super kakkoii character~ I imagine him to be quite dreamy *droooool*
BUT YOU CAPTURE MY BADASS AICHAN! *GASP* I will have to stop drooling over Kazuki as he is on my hit list as of right now :P

and I was able to guess Agent 12's identity! WOOO~!!! YAY ME!!! I figured you using all sorts of a mix of members of such, and I was trying to tie SOMEone to the number 12.
I just so happened to have watched some of Yossy's futsual videos a few days ago and I remember seeing a small little number 12 in the goalie box~ :D

Well, since I'm all caught up now...
There's nothing to read!!!! (T___T)
I look forward to the next update~

PS: Your writing is WONDERFUL! Feel like I'm reading a novel!
~My Guardian Angle; Not Angel~ @ ~My fanfic thread!!!~
Posted Image
+lovely sig made by SNIPER and uber cute avie by kawaii beam!+

#224 aya-chii

aya-chii

i love turtle

• Senpai
  • 3928 posts

Posted 13 January 2011 - 01:08 PM

aww geeez~ i'm so late~?!
why i wasn't aware there's already chapter 13 for a month?!
anyways...muahahahahha...
unlucky ai, handcuffed with kazuki... well, maybe she's lucky to be handcuffed with koha's fantasy XD

kamei.jpg

#225 schicoschizophrenic9

schicoschizophrenic9

(๑•̀ㅂ•́)و✧ #TeamInabaccho

• Senpai
  • 2060 posts

Posted 14 January 2011 - 01:33 PM

kyaaaaa~ I totally forgot about fanfictions since my graphic artist's block self ran away ^^;

and whoa~ ~asianqueen~-san :D I'm glad to see you here!~ thanks for the compliment! I feel so hyped now XD
and aya-chii, Jon-san, and oddball too! Glad to see you here again (:

oh, about this~

I just wonder though that if Xana find out that Ai has been captured by Kazuki that she may also become a target, rather then someone to rescue?

@oddball-san: yes, Ai will be a target but not in the sense of what Kazuki is like.

Probably will be adding updates here tomorrow since I closed down graphics requests haha~

#226 schicoschizophrenic9

schicoschizophrenic9

• Senpai
  • 2060 posts

Posted 16 January 2011 - 11:45 AM

So I wasn't able to update yesterday so I'll have it today ^^;

... and I'm missing my TLTM story draft O _______________________________ O I can't remember where I placed my notebooks haha~

OK!~ On with RUSH ^_^
------------

fiveminuteslost presents,

RUSH
Can you feel yourself fall in love?

fourteen;

“Now I have to repeat myself,” Kazuki’s shoulders heaved, and for the nth time he asked Ai. He wasn’t getting anywhere with this; lunch passed and Koharu said good bye as soon as her mother called her. Now it was already afternoon, and was still asking the same question. “What do you need of me?”

Ai kept her silence, as well as her keen stare at his dark-blue eyes which she and Koharu have just noticed earlier and concluded to herself that it was only the effect of RUSH to him. She can’t help it: those eyes were the exact opposite of those of both her father’s and the supreme director’s. It was clear, vivid, and full of life… the kind of eyes you’d want to stare into forever. Yet she kept her stolid composure. However she was starting to feel uncomfortable with the handcuffs Kazuki put back in her hands.

Maybe I was all wrong about the guy being bad and all; after all they’ve given me food. But this mission, she finally thought, was not concerning her and what she thinks of the subject, she was here to capture him and bring him back to the lab.

Convinced that her thinking would not help her, she closed her eyes and let the thought go away.

“You were saying?” Ai asked him like she heard nothing.

This time Kazuki had lost all of his patience. “WILL YOU STOP WITH WHATEVER YOU’RE THINKING?!”

“I’m sorry.” Ai lowered her sight and shook her head. “But you were such a distraction to me.”

“Excuse me?”

“Nothing.” Ai forced a grin. She stared at him for a while again, and first impressions are getting back at her along with it.

Should I tell him? Would it matter anyway, when she knew it wouldn’t be long and when the director already realized she wasn’t answering calls then the director would send Niigaki over… and for sure Niigaki would find him, rescuing her in the process?

But rescuing her from what? The Rusher? But he wasn’t harsh; he didn’t lay even a finger on her. And surprisingly, she felt more comfortable with him.

Kazuki fell silent for a moment, obviously observing all of Ai’s actions. She was in all a mystery to him, but he was sure of one fact: she was that voice he heard yesterday. Then he remembered something he wanted to ask since morning. “Oh,”

Ai went back to him.

“How come I’ve heard you speak to me in an almost 15 meters distance? And you’re not even opening your mouth!”

“Some things are better left unexplained.”

“What?”

“I told you,” Ai’s eyes narrowed. “You were wrong to ask me questions of sort. I am merely an agent for Xana.”

Kazuki’s senses tingled. Has he heard it right? Wasn’t that the name printed on the hospital gown he was wearing back then? “Xana?”

“Yes,” Ai continued. “Xana Corporate of Hearts. Have you heard of it?”

Kazuki’s head nodded slowly. “By that you mean, the XCH who does artificial heart parts?”

Ai ignored his question since she knew he wouldn’t understand the other XCH she was working in. He might even misinterpret the whole thing by associating XCH’s works with the XCH underground. “Are you aware of the barcode at the back of your neck?”

“Uh,” Kazuki tried to feel the markings with his hand. It felt foreign, like it doesn’t belong there. “Yeah. What does that mean?”

“That barcode will explain everything; what they have done to you, the procedures your heart undergo. It’s the key.”

Kazuki’s face glowed. For the first time since his heart went ‘missing’ he felt like he was a step closer to solving its mystery. “How will this thing explain everything?”

He saw Ai chuckle, “Unfortunately, you have to access the main lab for you in order to unlock it.” There was a short pause, and then she continued. “But I’m afraid even if you’re successful in accessing the lab you won’t get as close as to finding the answers.”

Kazuki shot him a cold stare. “And why?”

“Aside from the fact that the room is well-guarded; the main computer can only be used by specials members of the research team. Of course unless you can hack it… and I think you can’t, hacking isn’t your thing right?”

She heard Kazuki laugh, “Why?”

“Now THAT was an easy job.”

“What?”

“I’ll have someone do it for me then!”

It was now Ai’s turn to laugh. “Are you kidding me? As soon as that someone hacked everything; do you think your secret would be safe?” A small smile formed in her lips, “I assume you haven’t told this to anybody.”

“Well, Koharu knows.”

“And can that woman even hack?”

Kazuki’s answer was a straightforward no.

“So?” Ai’s question hung for a moment as Kazuki slipped a hand on his pockets, took out a phone and started dialing. “What are you doing?”

“I’m calling a hacker.”

“Do we have suspects yet?” Chief inspector Nagamatsu Kusumi tucked one hand on his pocket as he began scribbling on his small notebook. His eyes turned to his old friend, Kimura Daiki, as his lifeless body lay in a puddle of his own blood, his face against the floor of his own house. The police responded earlier to a call regarding murder in the house. The voice, however, sounded synthetic, as if it wasn’t the caller’s own voice. He took one look at the victim again.

Such a pity, these two; he thought. Earlier after arriving at the entrance door they were welcomed by a body of an old woman, Dr. Kimura’s wife. Nagamatsu ran to pick the body and check signs of life on her pulse. Nothing. A few minutes later they’d found the old man’s own body.

The call on his cellular phone brought him back to where he was standing. He picked it up without looking at the caller’s identity. He would regret it later, as soon as he held his phone to his ear.

“Otousan!” His daughter’s voice made him wince back from the phone. Everyone turned to him.

“How many times will I tell you to STOP YELLING AT THE PHONE?!”

Koharu hushed. “Gomen ne~”

“And where have you been yesterday?”

“I told you I slept at Kazuki’s place!” Her tone went higher.

“STOP THAT!”

“Sorry…” Nagamatsu heard her yawn on the other line. “Anyway, where are you otousan?”

Nagamatsu sighed. He felt his stomach grumble. “Job. I haven’t eaten lunch.”

“WHAT?!!”

“I told you to stop that!”

“But you haven’t eaten your lunch! Are you at your office? I’ll bring you lunch!”

Nagamatsu massaged his temples. He’d appreciated all the care yet he felt he can’t eat anything yet.

“What otousan?” Koharu asked, sounding puzzled because of her father’s sudden quietness.

“Koharu-chan,” Nagamatsu paused for a while, thinking how Koharu would react to this, when just yesterday she went to visit the old man and the old woman.

“Daiki-sensei’s dead.”

#227 oddball

oddball

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2662 posts

Posted 16 January 2011 - 05:32 PM

Ai kept her silence, as well as her keen stare at his dark-blue eyes which she and Koharu have just noticed earlier and concluded to herself that it was only the effect of RUSH to him. She can’t help it: those eyes were the exact opposite of those of both her father’s and the supreme director’s. It was clear, vivid, and full of life… the kind of eyes you’d want to stare into forever.

Could it be that Ai is possible begining to have feelings for Kazuki, they all readt have some connection with the fact that Kazuki can hear Ai in his mind, I wonder if it could lead to something else.....

Seems as though Kazuki now has a plan to figure out what Xana have done to him, I wonder who this mysterious hacker is that he knows and I also wonder if Xana will think that it's Ai's fault that Kazuki had the plan to try and find his files at Xana and hold her responsible for it?

Daiki is dead? :omg: who was it who murdered him, and how will Koha react to this news....

#228 aya-chii

aya-chii

i love turtle

• Senpai
  • 3928 posts

Posted 17 January 2011 - 12:28 PM

oh sure, he's dead...

at least ai-chan got something to say. i can't stay reading it without her forming a conversation XD

kamei.jpg

#229 schicoschizophrenic9

schicoschizophrenic9

• Senpai
  • 2060 posts

Posted 19 January 2011 - 01:37 PM

@oddball-san, it was 12, right?
@aya-chii ah yeah~ more Ai talking on the next chapters :whistle:

update!~
------------------------------

RUSH

fifteen;

Urayama Wataru was the last to enter the meeting room. He saw the director seated on the head center of the long business table, which actually is a computer system. The room was a sea of white; white lights, white walls, white chairs, white lab gowns. Only the computer and everyone’s shoes were black. Everyone’s seat was occupied, all seated straight and waiting for him. The director insisted on waiting for him, even calling in his cellular phone to tell him he was most needed in this meeting. He rushed in immediately, threw himself to his seat next to Fujimoto, and wiped his hand on the table’s surface. A futuristic keyboard lit from the surface, and then a small rectangular text box appeared.

Enter password.

Urayama’s skillful fingers worked in the keyboard, and after pressing enter, a larger screen lit on the table’s surface with the words:

Identity entered.

Nobutaka Oda.
You are 2 minutes late for the meeting.

“Geez,” He sighed, his mind bewildered at the seemingly awkward silence in the room. Normally the director would start speaking as soon as everyone was present. He felt it was rather a bad thing to have come to the meeting after all.

“I hate this thing.”

One of the staff tapped something on his digital screen and slid it to his direction. Urayama fixed his eyes on the image.

“Those are the results of 220642’s experiments versus one of our soldiers.” The director spoke in a dull tone, as if this subject doesn’t interest him. “There’s a big difference in their body stamina, yet 220642 was ale to handle such pressure.”

Urayama nodded. “I know.”

Fujimoto stepped in the discussion, “Because of the complexities in 220642’s body, RUSH created a somehow inverse effect on him.”

Urayama cocked an eyebrow. Everyone’s attention drew to the head of the research team. The director sat calm, looking at his own computer screen.

“It was easier for the weak to absorb this kind of pressure.” Fujimoto continued. “The soldier wasn’t able to handle the pressure because he was strong. Opposites."

“Correct.” The director commented, then his eyes fixed at the latecomer. “It is obvious that we’ve created something far greater than we are expecting.”

Everyone’s head nodded. Urayama did the same, although the way his boss’ eyes looked at him somehow disturbs him.

“That’s why I completely understand if someone other than us wants to get a hold of him, capture him and use him for personal gains.”

This time, everyone turned to Urayama. Suddenly he felt their stares grew heavier. He was right; he shouldn’t have come to the meeting after all. Urayama’s eyebrows crossed. “W-what?”

The director gave him a smirk. “Today is your father’s death anniversary, right, Wataru-kun?”

At that moment he felt his nerves constrict. He removed his hands on the flat surface and formed them into fists. He started to breathe slow, deep breaths.

“Can you tell me, Wataru-kun,” the director dragged his chair away from the computer system. “How does it feel like to be helpless, like your father Urayama Nobutaka?”

Urayama stood up from his seat and slammed his fists on the table surface. “How dare you claim false accusations against me! Have you lost your mind! Why are you calling me the son of Nobutaka?!”

“Aren’t you?”

He slammed the table’s surface again, this time with his hands opened. “I’M NOT!!”

The director laughed. “Don’t get me wrong, I’m not going to kill you anyway.”

“What?!”

“You can’t get the Rusher now that you know of his capabilities.”

Urayama froze. The director was right; absolutely right.

But the director doesn’t know about one thing…

“…. and now that Ai is missing as well. You have no chance whatsoever.”

That comment backfired him. He wasn’t expecting of the news, yet there was something wrong with the director’s words.

Kazuki came back to his apartment bringing food for Ai after bragging him that she wants some noodles. Kazuki hesitated first, thinking it was only a way for her to escape, but Ai promised him she wouldn’t run; after all she told him she won’t run away in an empty stomach.

Kazuki closed the door quietly, and found Ai sleeping on his living room couch. He tiptoed his way to the kitchen, removed a couple of Sapporo Ichiban noodle cups from his grocery bag, and started boiling water. He was about to open the second cup noodles when Hayato entered in.

“Itagaki!” Hayato exclaimed, removing his shoes on the entryway and went inside. He noticed someone sleeping in the couch. “Oh sorry I… wow,” he stared at the sleeping girl for a while, “who’s she?”

“A stranger.” Kazuki poured boiling water on the cups.

Hayato didn’t take his eyes off the beautiful stranger lying on Kazuki’s couch. He sat down on the opposite couch and pulled out his laptop out of the bag.

Kazuki snapped him out of his daydreaming. “Do you want some noodles?”

His eyes were still with the stranger. “Um, yeah sure.” The pouring of boiling hot water can be heard from the kitchen.

“Do you want something to drink?”

“Um, yeah sure.”

Kazuki glanced up at him, noticing his friend’s enthusiasm to the stranger. “You like her?”

“Um, yeah sur--- What?!” Hayato began to shift his line of sight quickly to Kazuki. “What’s with that?!”

Kazuki laughed hard. He hadn’t seen Hayato freak like that since elementary where he unintentionally spilled chocolate over the dress of the girl he likes. He remembered how he flushed red that time. “Just like the old times,”

“Stop that. I’m warning you.”

“Um yeah sure,” Kazuki mimicked Hayato and bursted out laughing. He was stopped by a half-awake half-asleep murmuring Ai.

“Eh?!” Ai jumped out of the couch as soon as she squint her eyes. She felt her wrists and there were no handcuffs anymore.

“Surprised?” Kazuki arrived on the scene with a tray containing three closed cup noodles. “You hungry?”

Since the mysterious phone call he received years ago, Urayama Wataru decided to fake his papers and work for Xana in order to avenge his father’s death by Xana’s own director. The mysterious caller introduced herself as one of the senior research staff working in underground Xana, telling him that she wanted Xana to fall because of the RUSH project. “I know everything,” those were her words, and Urayama agreed in an instant, feeling a slight chance of hope that he would get his revenge sooner. The mysterious woman also took note of another ally in the form of Takahashi Ai, and she strictly ordered him not to talk to Ai about matters pertaining to this secret mission. With this, he wholeheartedly agreed to the plan.

Now is the time for Xana to fall, he whispered to himself after the call.

Wataru was very careful with his actions, only accepting calls from his own boss. He never made an attempt to have a conversation with Ai about the mission. He worked flawlessly, and nobody doubted his identity.

Now in a life-and-death situation, Wataru continuously wondered how the director came to knew Ai was also part of the plan. Has the director already discovered about her and Ai?

He remembered he had tried to trace the mysterious phone call once, but was unsuccessful at locating it. The closest thing he could get was at Xana. But where? He wondered to himself.

“How come you…”

The director’s answer was short, yet as soon as Urayama heard it his world crashed down.

“Urayama, I know everything.”

#230 Chimai

Chimai

Kamonegikkusu~

• Senpai
  • 4214 posts

Posted 20 January 2011 - 12:45 AM

Ahhh, I had no idea who had updated lately! Soo sorry. I have 3 chapters to catch up on now!

RUSH Ch 13

Then before the figure could react, he had grabbed her arm with the sharp object and twisted it forcefully, careful not to break her arm, resulting of her dropping her weapon.

Careful not to break someone's arm when they tried to kill him/Koharu? I respect him for that, if that was me I would have full on tackled her and not cared about hurting her. XD I guess Kazuki is more humane than me... lol...

“I’m sorry, OK?!” Koharu yelled back. “Just tie her up and ask her after she wakes up! She’s freaking me out!”

Poor Koharu, she was only trying to help. But now Kazuki will have to wait for his answers... >.< Although I am guessing he will not be completely satisfied since Ai doesn't seem to know as much as he thinks she does.

He quickly grabbed Ai's left arm, putting one handcuff around her left wrist and another one to his right wrist.

Ohh, smart, but this will be a huge bother. :P I don't know how long I could stand being attached to another person like that... although I guess if it was Ai I would be fine.

Ch 14

It was clear, vivid, and full of life… the kind of eyes you’d want to stare into forever.

Oh now, is Ai already starting to fall in love with Kazuki? But she can't let that be known. I wonder if Koharu will find out soon. she is already a bit jealous, I'm sure, seeing their situation right now. Problems could arise if Ai falls too hard and Koharu notices.

“Daiki-sensei’s dead.”

I wonder how Koharu will react to this news. It must come as a huge shock to her, it would shock anyone if just the day before they say someone alive and kicking and the next they were dead.

Ch 15

He wasn’t expecting of the news, yet there was something wrong with the director’s words.

"Wrong"? I wonder what he means exactly by that. :unsure:

“Um, yeah sur--- What?!”

LOL. XD I like Hayato, he seems like a fun character. I do hope they can trust him though, I think they can but with stories like this you always start to get suspicious of people.

The mysterious woman also took note of another ally in the form of Takahashi Ai, and she strictly ordered him not to talk to Ai about matters pertaining to this secret mission.

So Ai is an ally to the mysterious woman and Wataru? I thought there was something about her! She never seemed 100% cold-blooded evil like the other that work there, such as Miki. Maybe she WILL really try to help Kazuki.

Now in a life-and-death situation, Wataru continuously wondered how the director came to knew Ai was also part of the plan

As if this director wasn't scary enough, he now seems to know things so easily? Things even like this that have not been released to anyone?

The closest thing he could get was at Xana.

I was thinking, and if I am correct the only female Xana workers we have met so far are Miki and Risa, right? If it is one of them I am betting it is Risa, although it being Miki would be a very cool twist because she seems so cold and dedicated to her work. But it could be neither of them.

#231 oddball

oddball

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2662 posts

Posted 20 January 2011 - 11:38 AM

Well, we've met our hacker and he has a thing for AI :lol: Seems like he and Kazuki have know each other for quite some time so perhaps he really can trust him

Yikes! scary director is even more scary, he almost seems to know more of Wataru's plans then wataru does himself, he knows about Ai (which could mean that Ai is in danger.....) but I wonder if he knows about this mystery woman that Wataru has joined up with, wasit possibly something that the director set up, or is someone trying to bring down the project from within?

#232 schicoschizophrenic9

schicoschizophrenic9

• Senpai
  • 2060 posts

Posted 27 January 2011 - 03:32 PM

@Chimai-san and Junko! XD oh, I missed reading your long replies anyway :P
@oddball-san oh I'm telling you, the director knows everything ^^;

and late update for TLTM b/c I had to re-write them all over stupid notebook is missing > ___ >
-----

eighteen;

“I SAID NO!” Kanon adjusted her headphone’s mouthpiece to a comfortable position. “We’re not going to include him in this online conversation! End of discussion!”

The fivesome were on Skype voice chat; Kon, Remii, Kanon, Yuuka, and Ayaka. Yuuka suddenly went out of the conversation, and the rest had concluded she had fallen asleep. It was later on confirmed by Yuuka when she started joining the conversation.

“Sorry, I passed out.” Yuuka apologized, and gave them a short chuckle.

“You’re always like that,” Kon blurted. “Anyway,”

“Why don’t we add Tak-kun in?” Remii suddenly asked, after seeing Tak go online. A chat window from Remii’s laptop pooped out.

“Remii-chan!” Tak’s message read. Remii started to type.

Tak leaned over the kitchen table, staring at Reina’s laptop screen and waiting for Remii’s message. He was thinking about the fast change of events. Days ago he had just met Ogawa Saki, and today she was his official girlfriend. Well, excuse me? I didn’t ask her… she just took it like it was her prerogative! Who does she think she is? Tak slumped on his chair, feeling depressed and angry. But I can’t just ignore her, right? She had just created the new buzz of town. People would kill him it he tries to do anything against it. Japan just loves the kid. Phew, what to do now? His laptop screen flashed the words Tak-kun in bold letters.

“Sorry. The council had banned you from this discussion.”

“Who? Council?”

Remii typed in. “Yes. Kanon. Kanon. Kanon. And Kanon.”

“Oh, come on!”

“But she said so… oh okay she just went offline.”

Tak replied with a sighing smiley. “She hates me.”

“I don’t think she is.”

“Excuse me?”

“Never mind Tak-kun XD Do you still want to join in?”

Tak thought for a moment… then decided it was best for him to go offline as well. “Nah, I’m passing this time Thanks anyway.”

“Now where were we?” Remii went back to the conversation. “Where’s Kon?”

“Getting his milk for the night,” Ayaka chuckled from the other line. “I’m missing a lot of here since student council meeting started! Yuuka!”

Yuuka returned from her dozing self. “Hai!”

“I’m ordering you to tell me what happened!”

“Ask Remii… or Kon. Those two knew better.” said Yuuka, then she went back to dozing.

“Remii!”

Remii started talking. “Well, all I knew is that Tak’s still going for with his plan on the summer festival with Kanon…”

“Seriously?!” Both Ayaka and Yuuka exclaimed. “How’s that with Saki around?”

“I don’t know. Kon’s the battle master here.”

“Kon the battle master is here!” Kon came back to the conversation with milk on his lips. He licked them and wiped his mouth with his shirt. “So, what’s our plan? Is Tak still going to go with Kanon on the summer festival? Or with Saki?” he asked enthusiastically.

“Kanon, of course!” The three hollered back. “Don’t tell us you’re for Saki!”

Kon grinned. “I’m all for her for me, that is.” He laughed. “So basically I sidetrack Saki, and you girls do it with Kanon.”

“Hai!”

“And…” Kon was getting all hyped up until… “Oh no.”

“Oh no what?” Ayaka asked. All eyes went to a familiar screen name. “Kanon! Since when are you online? How much of our discussion have you heard?!” Kon asked in a fast pace.

“I heard them say ‘hai’, anyway what are you talking about?”

Yuuka rubbed her temples, “Actually, we were just talking about how---“ she was cut by Remii, Ayaka, and Kon’s voices in unison.

“SHUT UP YUUKA!”

Athan felt the vibration in his pockets and soon his phone began to ring loudly. Both Ariel and Reina looked at Athan.

“You have a phone call,” Reina smirked, her hips bumped against Ariel. Ariel turned to her as Athan took the call.

“What now?” Ariel whispered, lowering his head to Reina.

“You make the exit. Use that boom box voice again, chosen one.”

“What the—“

“Just use it, OK?”

Ariel rolled his eyes. “OK.” and turned to Athan. “We’re leaving.”

Athan moved his phone away from his ear. “Excuse me? We have to talk after… this.” But the pretending couple walked away, hands locked and swaying, as if teasing him.

Finally out of Athan, Reina dragged Ariel to the shadows, her feet tiptoeing to his ear, her tiny hands grabbed his shoulders for support while walking. “What’s with that we’re leaving you said a while?”

“Eh?”

“That’s so retarded.” Reina hissed. “Anyway at least we’re out of his wrath.”

Ariel straightened, releasing himself from her tiny grasp. “Yeah, and this conversation’s over too.” He walked away, waving his hand in the cold air. “Good night.”

“Eeh!” Reina shrieked, following Ariel. “I need your help in this, bearded man!”

Ariel felt a sharp twinge of having to squish the pea body with the biggest mouth behind him. Wanting to make matters worse for her, he ignored her and walked in a faster pace.

“Bearded man! Are you listening!?” Reina shouted. But all she got was a no reply. Still she followed him, and the more she followed the faster his walking goes. Having no time to play around, she stopped for a while, removed one of her boots, aimed it directly at the gaijin’s head, and…

She must have been sleeping while her sensei discussed projectiles during Physics class, missing the head shot. Instead it hit him on his shoulder.

“OH MY GOD!” Reina yelled as if what she did wasn’t intentional, half-amused because at last she managed to get his attention without hurting him much. “I’m soooo sorryyy~” she said, raising her hands up in a victory sign with a smug smile on her face. But after seeing the seriousness on his face she hastily went to him and lowered her head. “Please! Help me!”

“You serious?”

Reina looked lost. “What do you mean by that? Of course I’m serious!”

“I mean…” Ariel looked around, scratching his head. “Me?”

Reina nodded repeatedly. “Oh yes! Athan knows you already! And it seems like you’re the only person I can really trust of right now…” she mumbled, and ended it with a shy laugh. “So?”

“So?”

“Are you helping me or helping me? You have no other options but those two!”

“But that’s just the same, stupid!”

Reina laughed. “Of course!” Finding it’s the right time to act bossy around again, she forcefully grabbed his arm, tucked it into her, and started to lead the way.

Not wanting to have any more to do with whatever pea body had in mind, Ariel asked, “Where are we—“ but was cut in mid sentence as Reina, being the professional sly that she is, grabbed a portion of his hair, a gentle pull, and with a fierce look in his eyes she answered him in a whisper.

“We’re going on a date, Ariel-kun. Make some battle plans?”

And for the second time that night he saw that deadly wink.

#233 sayurinon

sayurinon

にょんさま strawberry supporter ☆

• Senpai
  • 3907 posts

Posted 28 January 2011 - 01:04 AM

OH EM GEE TAK~ ! I loved this update. Ehehee. Keep writing awesomely C:

{FUKUDA KANON KANON'S BLOG KANON TUMBLR}
Posted Image
Voted Greatest Fukuda Kanon Fan 2O1O - 2O11 | | APPLECAKE@H!O.COM

#234 oddball

oddball

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2662 posts

Posted 28 January 2011 - 11:56 AM

Poor Tak.... stuck between Saki who he feels obliged to stay with becuase of who she is and how they met up and Kannon, the girl he probably likes more than Saki, of course Kannon is being all cold and distant towards Tak, which is a sure sign that she really likes him too right?

Kon as the battle master........ :c03: why do I see something going wrong here? XD

You know, I feel a bit sorry for Ariel at the moment, he can't seem to get away from Reina! nice too see that Reina has decided to use him for her own purposes :GGRR:

be brave Ariel, be brave.......

#235 Arielsoul

Arielsoul

Never Forget

• Senpai
  • 6510 posts

Posted 30 January 2011 - 03:15 AM

And for the second time that night he saw that deadly wink

And.. I'm dead
*is dead*

^^;

#236 schicoschizophrenic9

schicoschizophrenic9

• Senpai
  • 2060 posts

Posted 23 April 2011 - 02:17 PM

first post after a few months of not being online ^^;

let's have a bit of Rush, shall we? :D
=====

RUSH

sixteen;

He had finally understood everything. The pieces fall perfectly together, his first time at Xana, the phone call he had received from an unknown tipster who had introduced herself as one of Xana’s research staff team… but the outcome doesn’t make any sense. He took a step back as he put his hand on his chest, breathing wildly like he’ll catch a heart attact. He couldn’t believe everything he’d heard. He saw the robot’s eyes glimmered into purple.

How come I didn’t see through all this treachery? She tricked me--

The small step was followed by another, this time a bigger step away from them. Everyone’s eyes were still with him, following his every step. The director kept composure; smiling and savoring the glory over the enemy’s son.

Urayama Wataru. Oda Nobutaka…you’ll never get away from me.

Ai woke up with a bit of a shocker. Apparently, the subject, Itagaki Kazuki, whom she was ordered to bring back to Xana’s lab, had finally released her handcuffs. And the danger awaits him the moment he frees her hand was clear to him.

“But why?”

Kazuki seemed not to mind Ai’s question and carefully placed the cup noodles above the center table. Hayato sat quietly as he took his noodles, “Thank you,”

Kazuki rolled his sleeves. “You’re welcome.” Then switched his gaze to Ai’s direction. “You can eat now.”

“Why are you doing this?” asked Ai. But Kazuki didn’t mind her; he took his noodles and opened it, sipping its liquid first. A smile curved on his lips.

“You were saying?” Kazuki teased her.

Ai grumbled, and finally sat at the spacious couch. “You know I can kill you the moment you remove the handcuffs,”

“You won’t.”

The Rusher was right; she can’t kill him. Not yet. She looked at both boys; one she assumed would be the hacker the Rusher called earlier. Sour faced, she took her noodles, opened it, and began to eat furiously.

“Wow…” Both the boys stared at the eating Ai. “She’s a monster,” Hayato added, “are you making her starve?”

Kazuki chuckled and continued eating his noodles. She wasn’t that bad at all—this “stranger”, whatever her name is. Then it dawned on him that he hadn’t asked her name yet. Kazuki finished sipping the last noodle strand and put down the cup on the table.He clasped his hands together and leaned closer to the stranger.

“Itagaki Kazuki,” he said as he extended a handshake, in which Ai didn’t take. “Your name?”

Ai finished her share before Hayato did and placed the cup down the table as furiously as how she ate the noodles. Kazuki had thought that act said it all; she’s not in any way telling him her name. She immediately stood up from the couch and walked her way to the fridge like she regularly lives there.

“OK, now that was some character.” Hayato blurted out, his eyes followed her butt. “Isn’t she?”

Kazuki had gotten his point very well and nodded.

Oh what I couldn't do for that kind of girl… “Oh, you wanted to hire my hacking skills just a while ago eh?”

Urayama pushed his way to the meeting room’s automated glass doors. All he wanted was to get out of this place; dead or alive. He ran to the door like a madman. As soon as the door automatically slides open he was welcomed by a barrel of a gun and a face familiar to Xana.

The familiar woman stepped inside the meeting room and its automatic glass doors closed behind her. “Nobutaka-kun,” Agent 12 stretched out her gun to Urayama. She spoke in such a sweet voice like she used to do during missions. But Ureyama had just had heard blood inside his ears. “Oh, I said it wrong. Ureyama-kun, right? But you’re such a nice guy.”

The sound of a gun shot echoed all throughout the glass walled confidential meeting room.

“Such a waste.” Konno Asami had said, as all eyes inside the meeting room went to her. Except for the director. Asami followed the director’s gaze; into the dead body of Wataru Ureyama.

“Now my white tiled room’s ruined,” the director sighed. “I’m going to less this expense to your work pay, Asami.”

Asami laughed and walked to the empty chair of Ureyama. “But isn’t this a nice entrée?” Feeling all eyes on her, she returned everyone’s gazes with a cold stare and raised her pistol. “Ain’t that right, gentlemen?”

Fujimoto cocked an eyebrow.

“Oh, I totally forgot about you, Miki-chan!” Asami said enthusiastically. “I missed you and your science tales!"

Fujimoto cocked her other eyebrow.

“Okay then!” Asami jumped on the comfortable wheeled-chair, made a turn and a face. “Serious it is!”

“Thank you,” Fujimoto massaged her temples. “And aren’t we going to… ugh…” Her fingers pointed to the already-a-minute-dead body swimming in its own blood in disgust.

The director said nothing, but instead tapped a button on the electronic glass table and soon two men went inside and dragged the body out, leaving blood traces along. “That should do, Fujimoto-san.”

There’s still blood marks, thought Miki, but she knew well not to mind those anymore. One of her team was just shot in the head minutes ago, after the director revealing his true identity as Wataru Ureyama. The only question she had was why was Takahashi’s name involved. Is she connected with Ureyama? Does she work secretly under Ureyama? For what?

To get hold of the Rusher, of course?

But for what?

Moreover, the director had told her personally that she’d picked Takahashi for this special job.

Is that what she meant by “playing them one-by-one”?

So the director knew already of this? How much of it does the director know that she didn’t know?

“Fujimoto-san.”

Fujimoto Miki quickly turned to the director as she heard her name. She didn’t realize she’d been drifting her mind off far away.

“Can you explain the observation to us?”

Fujimoto let her hand slid on the smooth, electronic surface of the glass table as it glowed to life. Her fingers searched through picture slides and as soon as she found what she was looking for, her finger tapped it twice. A little square object flashed at the center of the large glass surface and a seemingly ridiculous looking cone-shaped hologram appeared above it. The hole at the center of the little cone-shaped thing sprang into life. It lit, and from its hole it showed an hologram image of a graph.

“This shows the difference between 220642 and one of our men tested with the same amount of RUSH.” Fujimoto heaved as her eyes caught once again the blood trails left on Ureyama. “It clearly shows a major difference in their physical capability, as 220642 cannot perform heavy physical tasks, unlike the soldier who is well-trained on these tasks. 220642 has a weak body, in addition to his once health condition.”

Everyone’s heads nodded. Asami scratched her head and forced all the information on her brain. Much as she wanted it to do, she cannot fully comprehend to the current meeting. Her arms pressed on the glass table and buried her head in it.

“You don’t do that here, Asami-chan.” Fujimoto said coolly without taking her eyes off the large image of a graph. Her finger tapped the large image again and soon the hologram images dissolved. The large electronic glass monitor began showing different picture thumbnails.

“Sorry,” Asami removed herself above the table and sat like a kid. “Can I ask a question?”

Fujimoto gazed at her.

“Who’s 220642?”

Fujimoto scorned. “I can’t believe we’re having her in this meeting.”

“Go on.” It was an order from the director.

Fujimoto ignored Agent 12’s question and went back to fumbling with a series of thumbnail images until she found something and tapped on it. The image showed 220642’s profile; a picture, name, personal information and health background.

“How come Takahashi ended up with chasing the good-looking guy and not me?!” Asami whined.

Fujimoto was too preoccupied with what to say in the current meeting that she had totally ignored all of Agent 12’s presence. “Unfortunately for 220642, he had been in the 5-10% of a 100% who had acquired congenital heart disease from situs inversus totalis, plus a series of other heart ailments we can imagine. He was lucky to still be alive at 20.”

Everyone actively listened to Fujimoto while Asami kept an eye on 220642’s picture.

“It is not new to everyone here,” Fujimoto’s eyes travelled on everyone’s faces. Fujimoto saw the disdain look on Asami as her line of eyesight reached the agent.

“Oh well, yeah. Except for you.” Fujimoto chuckled, and then continued. “It is not new to us about the RUSH project because we have already used the technology to our elite troupes before we decided on testing it to others. We have seen it’s undeniably impressing effect on them; faster adrenaline rush. That was the idea at first; to create people capable of longer resistance to manpower work. But 220642’s results… it was obviously off-the-planet. The only fault we’ve made was we haven’t expected…” she paused for a while, thinking.

Why was it 220642 in the first place? The thought of it hit on her. She hadn’t thought about that question since they started the test. True, the director had randomly selected people and the chance for having 220642 picked is as minimal as anyone in Japan.

The director once again pulled her senses back into the meeting. “Expected what?”

Fujimoto slowly titled her head to face the director. What game were you playing on us now? Why 220642?

“Are you OK, Fujimoto-san?” The director had asked her.

“I—I’m fine.” Fujimoto had thought she might have to spend sleepless nights again. “We just haven’t expected this fictional outcome”

Asami felt the tension building up on Fujimoto since she started discussing about 220642. She had also felt the director had felt the tension on the woman too.

Awkward silence fell on the whole room, until Fujimoto decided to break it.

“Am I right, Director?”

The director nodded.

#237 aya-chii

aya-chii

i love turtle

• Senpai
  • 3928 posts

Posted 23 April 2011 - 03:13 PM

WHOOOTTTSSS~!!!
oh yeah! a new chappie! how long i have waited for this one.
i'm so loving kon-kon's chara here XD yeah right, why takahashi is chasing the handsome guy and not her?

so cool~ i want mooooreee!
promise me you gonna end this!

kamei.jpg

#238 sayurinon

sayurinon

にょんさま strawberry supporter ☆

• Senpai
  • 3907 posts

Posted 23 April 2011 - 05:08 PM

Sorry for not commenting Tak ; U ; Ehehe I read and not comment. Keep up the great work!

{FUKUDA KANON KANON'S BLOG KANON TUMBLR}
Posted Image
Voted Greatest Fukuda Kanon Fan 2O1O - 2O11 | | APPLECAKE@H!O.COM

#239 Chimai

Chimai

Kamonegikkusu~

• Senpai
  • 4214 posts

Posted 23 April 2011 - 09:58 PM

YOU FINALLY UPDATED. OMG. YES. RUSH. <3

How come I didn’t see through all this treachery? She tricked me--

At first I couldn't remember any of what happened. Now I do.

“OK, now that was some character.” Hayato blurted out, his eyes followed her butt. “Isn’t she?”

Wow, Hayato is SUCH a perv! XD I can't imagine what she'd do if she caught him staring.

“How come Takahashi ended up with chasing the good-looking guy and not me?!” Asami whined.

LOL. I kind of like Konkon in this.... even if I really shouldn't. XD

#240 kawaii beam!

kawaii beam!

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4934 posts

Posted 23 April 2011 - 10:06 PM

WOOT~ u updated~ X3 ubber happy~

Posted Image
avie and siggy made by me~! (please visit kawaii-chan's avies and siggies! & kawaii's oneshots and fanfics!)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users