245 replies to this topic

#201 oddball

oddball

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2662 posts

Posted 15 November 2010 - 01:34 PM

Hmm, Intresting chapter,

So Agent 12 carries out her mission to see what the Kimura's knows about Kazuki, seems she is in for a shock however when she sees a picture of Doctor Kimura and the president of Xana, are they old friends, did they fall out with each other, do they still work together? I guess we will see....

Seems as though Kazuki is finding his powers, saving the girl and stopping the motorbike! and he did it all infront of Ai (who I detect perhaps wishes no harm on kazuki) the bit where he looked into Ai's eyes is kinda freaky and cool at the same time, it's like Kazuki gave her a 'I know who you are!' look even though he dosn't know that she is after him!

#202 tanaka_13

tanaka_13

ゴッキー メンバー

• Senpai
  • 2564 posts

Posted 15 November 2010 - 08:49 PM

too much variety, manzai, and anime affected my imagination. ^^; i wonder i'm a gaijin myself but when i visit japan but others think that im not. another kind of stereotyping? though i go for Japs :whistle:

commentary:
* rare indeed... i mean a woman in stilettos walking in the streets in the middle of the night? it was rather i think something will happen... but i have something different in mind Posted Image
* something funny came in mind.. her covert mission is to infiltrate and ransack the kimura's refurijiitaa.... refrigerator Posted Image
* interesting utility belt.... Posted Image
* last time i told "really beautiful" when the girl asked "isnt it beautiful"..... it was dead silent afterwards (problem is another chick was in the next table) ^^;
* Park Hyatt’s Kozue restaurant = Butler Cafe? XD
* 12k? thats cheap.. i even used a musk melon for dodge ball or soccer then wipe off my sweat with a 1m Posted Image
* that was.... surprising for koharu to abuse her horns in traffic... ^^; because? its RED!! Posted Image
* Koharu!?!?!?!?!?!?
* the last scene though was puzzling Posted Image

Posted Image

Avatar and Signature for tanaka_13's graphics by tanaka_13

v(^^)v *~* graphics thread ('10/1211) *~* deviantArt *~* subbed videos *~* v(^^)v

#203 schicoschizophrenic9

schicoschizophrenic9

(๑•̀ㅂ•́)و✧ #TeamInabaccho

• Senpai
  • 2060 posts

Posted 16 November 2010 - 12:38 PM

@Chiman-san Sayumi eh? Let's say the other namida ga tomaranai houkago singer ^^; and thanks~ I can really see your enthusiasm with this story, so thank you very much! (:
@Jon-san A monster eh? Haha~ yes, stilettos aren't really for covert missions. I just wanted her to stay sexy.
@oddball-san Haha, they're just old friends (you know how much I am allergic to the same sex pairing stuff ^^;)
@13-san I know what you have in mind XD no, definitely not like that! And I don't think you want something like that happen to her.
And... LOL that made me laugh~ it turns out that Agent 12 is a food burglar! XD and did I say 12k yen per person? a 12k yen dinner (almost 6.5K pesos) is a lot for a college student like me XD

Anyway~ I'll leave you guys with a bit of RUSH (and Agent 12 revelation :lol: ) we'll have TLTM next time so please watch out for that! Enjoy~
------------------------

fiveminuteslost presents,

RUSH
Can you feel your heartbeat?

eleven;

THUMP.
THUMP.
THUMP.

Kazuki, for the first time that day, had finally felt his heart beating... throbbing. For real.

THUMP-THUMP-THUMP-THUMP.
THUMP-THUMP-THUMP-THUMP.
THUMP-THUMP-THUMP-THUMP.

His once dead heart was now throbbing like it should be when he was caught in an adrenaline rush. Throbbing like he was alive. And it was a deafening sound; his heart throbbing like it would make his ear drums burst anytime.

Look out, rusher. Look right. He had heard a voice from the insides of his brain, and he couldn’t find the voice’s owner with his mind. What are you trying to say? Who are you?

Yet the voice sounded so familiar, so close. Every fibre of his own being screamed for that name which he doesn’t know, for that face he wasn’t familiar with. Then his noticed the heartbeats were fading slowly.

THUMP-THUMP-THUMP-THUMP.
THUMP-THUMP.
THUMP.

And the beating was gone.

He had grabbed the little girl’s arm, carried her swiftly up to him, and looked at the speeding motorcycle’s direction. He had thought of the most stupid thing to do, as if he was super human, to extend his free arm and literally stop the vehicle with his bare hand. He did so, as what his mind had told him.

He crouched and extended his free arm to stop the rushing motorcycle… and it stopped. Had I really stopped the motorcycle with my bare hand? But the motorcycle’s engine was dead shut, just in time I held my hand to it. How?

“Why the hell are you standing there kid?!” The plump man in the motorcycle had yelled to him. “Move!”

The little girl whom he was carrying with his one arm was crying, and he had tapped her frail, shaking shoulder. “Hush, it’s OK now. Please don’t cry. Oniisan’s got you.” He wasn’t paying attention to the motorcycle man; his eyes were far from them.

He looked straight into the direction of someone he didn’t know, a stranger to him. And she looked back at him like she knew him so well.

Who are you?

“KAZUKI!”

He was startled at the voice he’d heard. He saw Koharu running to him, all soaked, wet because of the rain. She had left her car parked on the side street; the traffic was now moving slowly.

“KAZUKI! YOU JERK!”

“Eh?” He could still hear the honking motorcycle beside him.

“Get out there kid!” The man moved his head roughly, telling him to move to the side. He moved, giving way to the motorcycle, and the motorcycle revved up. “Stupid kid causing traffic!” He drove away, still yelling. “You be careful next time or I’ll kill you for real!”

He lowered the little girl to the wet cement and bowed to the motorcycle’s direction. “Gomenasai, Driver-san!” Then he stood and checked on the little girl, putting on her jacket’s hood to shiled her head from the rain. “Nee, daijoubu desu ka?

The little girl sniffed and managed to give him two shy nods. He smiled.

“KAZUKI!!” The yelling was now close to him; so close that he could almost touch it if it were an object.

“KAZUKI!!” She called out to him once more, now much closer than she was a while ago. He was expecting a punch in the face, or maybe a slap, or maybe two or three slaps that will let him cry blood and wish he hadn’t done what he did. But instead he felt his body dragged towards her as she threw her arms around him. Her face landed hard on his chest, and he could feel her shoulder shaking violently. She was crying.

“You jerk! Why are you doing this to me?!”

Eh? What did I just do, Koharu-chan? “Ah! Gomen ne, Koharu-chan!” He withdrew from her hug and bowed.

But she pulled him back, this time hugging him tighter. “Why are you so stupid?! Aishh!” She was extremely happy for the fact that Kazuki wasn’t hurt, not even having a slight scratch. She closed her eyes and thanked kami-sama for the miracle. But the speeding motorcycle… how did it happen?And the light which I thought was only from…

“Ah! Sumimasen,” a lady pulled Kazuki’s sleeve, trying to get his attention. Kazuki had finally pulled himself away from Koharu, Koharu was straightening up her dress, and the lady thanked him.

“Thank you for saving my daughter just in time when I thought I would lose her.” The lady lowered her head.

Kazuki scratched his head and bowed, “It’s no big deal, Ma’am.” Koharu joined in with the exchange of bows. The lady took her daughter and hugged her, carrying her in her arms and walked away.

Koharu gazed at Kazuki in the corner of her eyes, after realizing what she had done. Oh stupid Koharu! He’s going to tease you for that again! She felt Kazuki’s attention shifted to her so she made an excuse by running back to her unattended car, and then Kazuki followed behind.

“Koharu-chan!” They avoided the moving cars and crossed the street.

“Eh? What is it, Kazuki?” She took a few quick steps, blushing and not wanting him to catch up with her looking like that. She was successful to reach the car first and not letting him notice the sudden blush on her face. She was the first to enter the car.

She waited for Kazuki to jump in, and after that she started her engines, pressed on the gears, and
“:My heart…”

Koharu stopped for a while, “What about it?” She alternately looked to her side mirrors.

“I felt it. My heartbeat.”

Koharu looked at him, puzzled. “What?”

“My heart was throbbing for a while, Koharu-chan, when…”

Now Koharu was lost with the conversation Kazuki was trying to put up. His heart was throbbing? But it wasn’t even beating! And it throbs when… when what?

“When?” Koharu had asked.

“When I heard a voice…”

“Excuse me? You said you heard a…” Koharu tried to process the information she had just heard. She thought Kazukia had just gone mad. “A voice, you say?”

Kazuki nodded, sensing Koharu’s unconvinced expression. “I’m not kidding. I heard a voice.”

“Don’t try to scare me here now…”

Kazuki grabbed one of her shoulders, and Koharu jumped up her driver’s seat and threw her hand above her chest. “She warned me of the speeding motorcycle. I wasn’t even aware of that vehicle!” He paused for a while, and then he sighed. “But it puzzles me…”

“… That she wasn’t even yelling, and she was just looking at me from a distance.”

Agent 12 felt a cold chill ran against the back of her neck. “Stay still.” The familiar voice from her back had ordered her.

She obeyed; she stayed still.

“Put your hands up high. Ima!

The voice of an old man commanded her, and in an instant she obeyed. She had failed to sense his presence, nor did she notice him taking out her gun which she kept hanging on her back. She put her hands above her head, as what he had told her.

“Who are you?” The voice was as cold as the one she had talked to a while ago.

“Agent 12.”

The old man didn’t move, he kept the barrel locked, locating her neck. He knew Agent 12 pretty well. He had seen Agent 12 already, and he knew how dangerous she is.

Now he wondered why she is inside his house… more importantly how she gained access.

“Kimura-san?”

“Yes?”

Agent 12 chose her words before she spoke again. “Why… are you doing this?” He didn’t know she was already doing her plan B, and that she was far more dangerous when threatened, one thing Kimura Daiki had failed to know about her, or will soon find out. She was most dangerous out of the four; his old friend had told him before. She makes me proud.

How dangerous? He asked himself.

“I am not doing anything wrong here.” His sweat dripped on his forehead despite the cold temperature, and he pressed the gun’s barrel against her skin. “I do not want any problems, got that one? Now I’m letting you go, like nothing happened ne?” He pressed the barrel to her neck, tickling her. “Walk through the door, and then you run like a mad dog. Got that? Like a mad dog. And never turn back.” He turned down to her and had noticed she was wearing those stilettos. “And I don’t care if you’re wearing stilettos, Asami.” He added.

Oh how she hated being in this situation! The fear seemed to crept up on her once more, suffocating her until her eyes dimmed and she can’t see anything but darkness. But she didn’t let it eat her away. Her mind slowly finalized her plan. She closed her eyes.

At last, she had finally thought of her plan, and this time she was sure she was to kill him and his wife. It was now her main purpose; she can work on with those files the director needed later.

As she raised her arm upwards, she moved her head right in an inch, turned around and swung her hand aiming the doctor’s right rib. He had dropped the gun and winced; taking a few steps back, holding his ribcage. Asami swooped down, had one leg bent and the other one extended, and had locked the gun’s trigger guard with the heel of her stiletto and slid the gun back to her. Her hand caught its butt and grasped it firmly.

Both of them stood up at the same time; the old man standing three feet away, and he was staring right at Death, which in that time took a form of a 9mm barrel handgun she was holding up at him. Death stared right back at him.

“I hope you’ve already said your prayers, old man” said Konno Asami as she tucked one hand in at her belt, took the gun’s silencer and put it on the gun. “Then if you haven’t then say it quickly…

“… Because I’m afraid I had to take your life now.”

#204 oddball

oddball

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2662 posts

Posted 16 November 2010 - 01:56 PM

What the Konkon?!? Konkon is Agent 12? :omg: Wow really didn't think it would be her, I though Kimura may not be letting on to everything, he must no something important, he did after all call Konkon by name when he told her to run away, definatly an intresting development....

Kazuki heard Ai's voice in his head! what on Earth is all this about, how could he sem to hear Ai's voice when he was in 'Rusher' mode, does it heighten all his senses, is he linked to Ai somehow, possibly genetically or perhaps, could Ai herself be a rusher?!

#205 schicoschizophrenic9

schicoschizophrenic9

• Senpai
  • 2060 posts

Posted 16 November 2010 - 10:00 PM

^ Ah! Good questions! Maybe I'll answer them~ definitely Ai is not a rusher. And yes, Kazuki had become very sensitive to his surroundings, even being able to hear people's thoughts after he became rusher, although the level of sensitiveness vary.

About Konno being 12~ I'm happy to have given the first commenter of this chapter a bit of a shock :D well I think it wasn't really expected though ^^;

#206 tanaka_13

tanaka_13

ゴッキー メンバー

• Senpai
  • 2564 posts

Posted 17 November 2010 - 04:27 PM

hahaha. i just thought it was something like from a teenage flick. i guess you wont let it happen ^^;
i wouldnt mind if she's a food burglar, and ransacked my fridge... as long as she wont touch my knives and stored ingredients

Commentary:
* man what happend!?!? its so fast. Posted Image
* one thing i noticed... Kazuki's memories seems clouded whenever the adrenaline kicks in. Posted Image but as Kazuki om at a loss as well Posted Image
* Agent 12 = Asami?! could it be? man you're making me excited about agent 12. Posted Image [A]gent = [A] = [A]sami → [12] = Gatas Jersey #[12]
* Silent and Calm by nature are for more dangerous than those who looked like it at first. Konno Asami is just perfect for that Posted Image

Posted Image

v(^^)v *~* graphics thread ('10/1211) *~* deviantArt *~* subbed videos *~* v(^^)v

#207 kawaii beam!

kawaii beam!

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4934 posts

Posted 17 November 2010 - 05:55 PM

oh snaps! its KONKON?! XD dang clearly caught me off guard there XD dose that mean mako's part if this agents too???

and kazuki's hearing ppls thoughts now!??! dang! atleast he could hear his heart again if it was only for a breif moment XD and KOHA~~~~~*hugs* poor thing XD it seems she's got some emotions~ XD

Posted Image
avie and siggy made by me~! (please visit kawaii-chan's avies and siggies! & kawaii's oneshots and fanfics!)

#208 Kira Furuhaya

Kira Furuhaya

Kanna Hashimoto Fan

• Senpai
  • 1484 posts

Posted 18 November 2010 - 12:49 AM

Rusher mode is like Spider sense is tingling ^^;, and what???? 12 is Konno Asami XD....... Never expected that :omg:

Posted Image

Set made by <3 CharloKylie <3

#209 Chimai

Chimai

Kamonegikkusu~

• Senpai
  • 4214 posts

Posted 20 November 2010 - 01:33 AM

@Chiman-san Sayumi eh? Let's say the other namida ga tomaranai houkago singer ^^; and thanks~ I can really see your enthusiasm with this story, so thank you very much! (:

I WAS SO CLOSE. Wait, it's Konkon?! WOW. I don't think I've ever read a fanfic with Konkon in it. :o

Kazuki, for the first time that day, had finally felt his heart beating... throbbing. For real.

WOAH. That is creepy. How in the world did his heart start to beat again!?

“Why the hell are you standing there kid?!” The plump man in the motorcycle had yelled to him. “Move!”

Woah, Kazuki. Wow. He sure is lucky. XD Or is he? :o

Eh? What did I just do, Koharu-chan? “Ah! Gomen ne, Koharu-chan!” He withdrew from her hug and bowed.

Kazuki, Kazuki... I love you and all, but you're so oblivious.

“… That she wasn’t even yelling, and she was just looking at me from a distance.”

I thought so, I thought so! It was Ai-chan!... well, that isn't such a big accomplishment. XD

That chapter went by so fast. Dx Can't wait for the next chapter!

#210 schicoschizophrenic9

schicoschizophrenic9

• Senpai
  • 2060 posts

Posted 20 November 2010 - 02:54 PM

@Chimai-san Well, Alice-san's fanfic has a bit of Konkon in it though ^^; and I'm glad you asked that :D what do you think? Something to do with Ai, perhaps?
@Jon-san Hm, yeah something like Spider sense that is :D
@Kawbi-san About Makoto eh? Hmm... we'll see about that! :good:
@13-san Gah! So sorry if it was all too fast for you :lol: and yes~ her Gatas jersey number is 12... I'm surprised no one saw through that ^^;

OH! :o I can't believe I'm going for 20 chapters here, never thought of pursuing this fic up to this chapter ne ^^; anyway~ enjoy!
------------

seventeen;

Reina winked at the gaijin, and flashed him a wide, foolish-like grin.

“Eh?”

Ariel thought the girl was just about to lose her mind. Apparently she or her fist that is, was the reason of his swollen face. Don’t get fooled by that wink, he told himself.

“Oh pretty please?” Reina did those cute begging eyes again, and Ariel found himself actually falling for that trap. “And I’m sorry for not introducing myself, I’m Reina!” She offered him a handshake.

“Ariel!” Ariel took her hand and gave it a little shake. “Ah! Umm…” Ariel looked around, buying himself time to think of a perfect excuse, looked at the incoming man, then looked down at Reina.

“So sorry ne? I had to go off to bed early so…”

“Oh no way!” Reina grabbed his arm with her two hands, pulling him back. “Don’t tell me you still have curfews! That’s bullshit!”

Geez, did she just switch from being all nice to a bad-mouthed one?

“Oh please Sensei-san! Help me here!” Reina begged and clasped her tiny hands, her manicured fingers playing, giving Ariel the chance to walk away. Reina grabbed him again in an instant. “Please!”

Both Reina and Ariel looked at the man walking behind them. He was still calling her, and asking if they can talk for a while.

“He just wants a little talk,” Ariel cocked his head at the man, and the man’s gazed turned to him. Ariel thought the guys must be wondering who he is, after all, he was following Reina, so Reina and that guy must know each other.

“Ah! He brings the shit outta me! I hate that guy!” Reina’s voice hardened, giving emphasis to the word ‘hate’.

Now I wonder… “Is he your ex-boyfriend?” He asked her, and was followed by a sensation of pain coming from his right foot.

“DAMN!” Ariel hollered. “WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?!” He lifted his right leg; grabbing his aching foot, then back to the smirking Reina, with matching arms crossed on her chest. “Who gave you that right?!”

The smirk on Reina’s face didn’t fade. “That was for your question. Now can we proceed with this love pretense?”

“WHY DO YOU—“ Ariel paused for a while, absorbing the words he’d just heard. “Love… pretense?”

Reina, having no time to play games with the gaijin, grabbed and slid her right arm on his left arm, locked it, and held his left hand. Ariel was all in shock, letting Reina do all the work. And at last the young man was already in front of them, bent down, hands on his knees, and sweating. Like Reina he was panting hard.

“Rei… na… can… we… just…” The young man started, but Reina cut him off.

“I’m sorry Athan, but can we go now?” Reina pressed the gaijin’s hand hard.

The young man extended his hand, trying to grab Reina’s other hand but instead landed on the edge of her blouse. “Who… is… tha—“

Reina raised her index finger, like she had just remembered something. “Ah! By the way, Athan…”

“… Meet my new boyfriend, Ariel-kun!”

Rina watched Reina from a distance, leaving behind her bunch of friends and hiding at the nearest sign stand she could find. She saw Reina, and Athan, and… a new guy. Rina wondered who the new guy was.

Reina’s new boyfriend? But no way! Why didn’t Reina talked about him with us?

Rina, together with friends Hitomi, Rika, and Makoto were about to go karaoke at the newly opened karaoke bar in the neighborhood. It was Rika who told them about the new establishment, telling them that they should try it. The karaoke bar looked nice, with a magnificent neon signs on the outside, and they were amazed when the doors swung open and a cool-looking guy welcomed them in.

Rina happened to look around and saw Reina. She was about to call her, asking if she can join them in the karaoke, but saw her with another guy Rina didn’t even know. Then shortly Athan entered the scene. Rina saw Reina locked arms with the new guy. Oh my.

“Hey!” Hitomi tapped her shoulder, making her jump up from sneaking. “What are you doing there? And who are you watching from there?” Hitomi pointed at the exact direction where Reina was, and Rina quickly took her hand and moved it a little bit farther, to the right. Hitomi followed with her sight.

“I was looking there!” Rina exclaimed.

“Eh?” Hitomi tried to search the area with her eyes but saw nothing interesting. “You’re weird today, Rina-chan. Let’s go inside!” Hitomi dragged Rina to the karaoke.

“But!” Rina wanted to say that she’ll follow behind, but she knew Hitomi would just keep an eye on her so she let herself be dragged away by her friend.

“I’ll just have to ask Reina about him tomorrow,” Rina mumbled to herself.

“What?” Hitomi gave her a questioning look. “What were you saying?”

Rina waved her hand in Hitomi’s face. “Ah! Nani mo!” And let Hitomi continue to drag her in.

“Boy—boyfriend?!” Both Athan and Ariel were shocked by the untold revelation they weren’t even warned for. Athan looked shocked, but Ariel looked more than shocked. It was a mixture of shock, surprise, and humour, as if he was ready to laugh his ass out, point at Reina by the nose and say Are you out of your mind?! But of course he remained silent, his eyes only showing those expressions.

“Since when?” Athan asked furiously at Reina, and then shot a cold glare at the gaijin.

“Since…” Reina thought for a moment, elbowing and looking at Ariel. Her eyes were asking her What do I say? What do I say?

Ariel secretly looked at her, as if saying I don’t even know what to say!

Then like the sudden flash of thunder, both answered Athan’s question with different answers.

“Two week!” Ariel flashed a wide grin.

“Two days!” Reina answered.

“EEEEH?” Athan fired up. “Two weeks! So you’ve been cheating on me since then?!”

Rein stomped the gaijin’s foot again, accompanying it with a skillful elbow and a glare, telling him to shut up and let her do the talking. Ariel backed away and touched his foot, one arm still locked with Reina’s.

“NOO!” Reina shouted at his face. Although he was taller by a few inches, the height difference didn’t stop Reina to act rough and bossy. She was like a tiger. “He… he just thought you were asking since when do we know each other!”

Athan looked at her, suspicious of the whole thing. “You… you can’t lie to me just like that.”

“Eeeeh?!”

“I’ve known you since college,” Athan went near Ariel and fired him a lot of questions. “Who are you? Where do you come from? How’d you met Reina?”

Ariel eyed him, then turned to Reina, and then back at the curious guy. He suddenly felt dizzy. How to get out of this mess? He asked himself.

Athan saw that the gaijin was speechless, obviously didn’t know what to answer. “See? He doesn’t even know!”

Reina rubbed her temples, looking like she was about to lose her temper with what was happening to her right now. Well I don’t care, Ariel thought, still his arm on her arm. She was the one who started this!

“So you wanted proof eh?! You want PROOF?!!” Reina screamed, provoking Athan. Athan, on the other hand, started to grab Reina’s hand and pulled her out from Ariel’s arm. “What are you doing?!”

Athan bowed low to the stranger. “Ah, gomenasai eh? My friend is causing you so much trouble.”

Ariel, who was finally happy from his detachment with the tiger, wasn’t really happy with the way Athan treated her and pulled her arm with such force. “Hey wait up!”

Ariel’s sudden raise of voice was so powerful it made both Reina and Athan turn their attentions to him and fell quiet. Out of his mind, he pulled Reina back into his arm and locked himself in it. “Can you treat a lady right? Even though how ill-tempered she is?”

Reina’s ear move a little to Ariel on the word ‘ill-tempered’. Am I? Seriously?

“I said, I’m sorry but she is—“ Athan was stopped by Ariel.

“… And she’s not going anywhere but here.”

#211 Arielsoul

Arielsoul

Never Forget

• Senpai
  • 6510 posts

Posted 20 November 2010 - 03:54 PM

If only..... ^^;

Ha! I'm so awesome! XD

#212 Kira Furuhaya

Kira Furuhaya

Kanna Hashimoto Fan

• Senpai
  • 1484 posts

Posted 20 November 2010 - 10:57 PM

Oh wow action on the next chapter, Ariel vs GT....... round 1..... Fight!!!! LOL.

Posted Image

#213 oddball

oddball

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2662 posts

Posted 22 November 2010 - 03:27 PM

Eeep! :omg:

Poor Ariel, he's got properly involved in this situation and dosn't really have a clue whats going on, plus he still gets beaten up by Reina :lol: Seems as though Ariel may actually be willing to fight for Reina, damm right Ariel, yiu fight for Reina!

#214 schicoschizophrenic9

schicoschizophrenic9

• Senpai
  • 2060 posts

Posted 24 November 2010 - 01:27 PM

@Arielsoul Well you are now.... ^^;

I'll be leaving this thread with a new chapter for RUSH.
--------

RUSH
Can you feel your heartbeat?

twelve;

“Are you sure it’s okay for you if I occupy all the space?” Koharu asked Kazuki as she continued to bounce on his bed. She hadn’t tried getting a look inside his room, most especially having to seat in his bed, so it was her first time today. He had told Koharu while she was driving if she can stay in his place for a while. Koharu, without paying full attention to what he was saying, only hearing those magical words “Can you stay in my place for the night?”, and had abruptly said yes, smiling to herself as she continued to drive. Once they arrived, Kazuki had opened the door for her and she went inside first, removing her shoes and changing into slippers. Kazuki followed, removed his shoes and hurried to his room, telling her to “wait for a minute”. He went out ten minutes after, had his clothes changed, holding a basketful of laundry clothes and bedsheets and had told her that she’ll be staying in his bedroom while he stayed on the couch, and this had dismayed Koharu. She entered and saw that he had changed the bed sheets and the pillow cases and the blankets, seeing that his laundry basket was overflowing. Such a waste though, she thought to herself, that I won’t be sleeping with—

Oh shit! What the hell am I thinking of?! Koharu shook her head roughly, dropping the thought off at once.

Kazuki was sitting on his study chair as he watched Koharu spacing out. “Are you okay?” he had asked her. “And of course, I don’t mind sleeping on the couch out—“ he paused for a while, his eyes gazed on the ceiling, then back to where Koharu was. “Excuse me but what the hell are you thinking for a while?!”

Now he’d seen through me! Koharu quickly went to lying on his bed and covered her face with the blankets. “Nothing!” She shouted, and then added for some effect, “And please I’m sleeping now so turn off the lights!”

Kazuki cocked an eyebrow, watching her and her weird behavior. He closed his textbooks, returned the chair and opened the door. “Oyasumi!” He called out to the sleeping Koharu, and turned off the room light.

Koharu waited until Kazuki was completely out of the room. And when he was, she uncovered herself with the blanket and sat up, looking at the open windows and into the stars as they stared down at her. The rain stopped in a short while, and she was glad to see the stars’ lights again.

She heard a soft knock on the door and quickly went back to sleeping mode.

“Koharu?” Koharu saw light from outside the room, creeping in.

“Are you really sleeping now?” Kazuki popped his head inside. Koharu had changed her sleeping position, he thought she really sleeps that way… anyway how could he know, right? It was the first time he’d invited someone to sleep over at his house, most especially a girl. But he knew he wasn’t going to do anything wrong.

He had a feeling that tonight, someone was after him. Someone was watching him; and he had proven that when he saw that woman watching him, even warning him in his thoughts. He wondered why… more importantly, how?

He also had a feeling he needed to use a decoy; and for that he chose Koharu.

For what reason? And for whom?

And that he didn’t know; that he was only to find out soon enough.

With Koharu not responding to him, he had closed the door.

Ai saw someone went out and killed the lights on the rusher’s room. She also saw someone went back inside. Now she has to wait for a couple of minutes before she broke in. Breaking in was just an easy job, she thought. But the rusher, she felt suddenly nervous for what she had seen a while ago. Was it possible? Had he really made the motorcycle stop in its tracks? Had the driver noticed it? Does his girlfriend already know about it? If she had already discovered his condition, should I have to eliminate her?

Her mind was asking her a lot of questions, and she was trained to ignore them, to focus with her mission, to finish it whenever she could. She had told the director she’ll have the rusher tonight.

Yes, tonight. She had told herself, not any day but tonight.

Kazuki kept the kitchen lamp open as he wasn’t used to sleeping without lights. He can’t afford to buy a lampshade, and he only got this apartment because of his scholarship. He can’t use the living room lights because it will just make him stay awake for the rest of the night, so he decided to leave the kitchen lamp open.

He thought about Koharu, and he had made him worry so much for the day. He felt he owe her an apology, maybe he’ll try to treat her for lunch one day.

His thoughts drifted away from Koharu and switched to the sudden phenomenon that had happened; his beating heart. Both he and the doctor Kimura-san had confirmed it with their stethoscopes; that his heart wasn’t beating. And he will know it right away, right? When he was running to his apartment that morning, he should have felt it throbbing wildly. That should have been because of adrenaline rush, right? Yet he felt no adrenaline rush; it was like he was just walking in a very slow pace.

Should Hayato know about this? His mind told him how much Hayato could help him with his current dilemma. The kitchen lamp flickered for a moment. Koharu was right; Hayato can help him know about this bizarre disease.

And besides, Kazuki can trust Hayato. After all, they’ve been friends since they were orphans. As a kid, Kazuki was sickly and was always unable to play with the other kids. He cannot run, he cannot play hide and seek, he cannot jump or swim or ride a bicycle. Hayato became his only friend, mainly because Hayato was a lame kid ever since.

Both grew up inside an orphanage. Both have been brought to the house because of family problems, but Hayato left the orphanage earlier than Kazuki.

“What is adoption, Mama-san?” The little Kazuki asked the chief lady of the house. She was an old lady, and he loved her because she was kind to the children. “Why is Taro leaving soon?” Kazuki had remembered Hayato was once Taro inside the orphanage. He peeked at the windows, and from there he saw Taro talking to another kid.

“Taro is going to have his own family.” Mama-san answered, sewing Kazuki’s torn sock. “Look eh,” Mama-san was finally finished with sewing and showed it to Kazuki.

“Why does Taro have to leave me, Mama-san?”

“Because he had to. It was his fate.” The Mama-san had smiled, her warm eyes looking at him.

Was it also my fate to be like this, Mama-san? Kazuki asked her in his mind, he hadn’t had time to visit the orphanage and Mama-san for quite a long time.

Suddenly, he began feeling uneasy, and his body was pulling him up, urging him to jump out from the couch. He bent his body low enough to cover him with the couch and sneaked inside his room. He didn’t bother knocking; Koharu might have fallen asleep by then. He closed the door silently, gently, and hid himself in the darkness of the room.

After a few minutes, the door creaked, as he heard his apartment door open by itself. Silenced tiptoes followed after, the steps were graceful, like that of someone walking in water. Of course Kazuki had heard all of it from the opposite room.

Then his bedroom door cracked open.

#215 oddball

oddball

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2662 posts

Posted 24 November 2010 - 03:32 PM

[ He went out ten minutes after, had his clothes changed, holding a basketful of laundry clothes and bedsheets and had told her that she’ll be staying in his bedroom while he stayed on the couch, and this had dismayed Koharu. She entered and saw that he had changed the bed sheets and the pillow cases and the blankets, seeing that his laundry basket was overflowing. Such a waste though, she thought to herself, that I won’t be sleeping with—

Oh shit! What the hell am I thinking of?! Koharu shook her head roughly, dropping the thought off at once.

Oh dear poor Koharu, perhaps it's a good thing that Kazuki didn't read her thoughts like he did with Ai :lol:

And Poor Koharu again, she thinks Kazuki is being nice and just letting her stay over but infact he is using her as a decoy :c03:

Seems like his decoy pan maybe working though, I wonder if Ai will be fooled and I wonder what will happen when they come face to face?

#216 Chimai

Chimai

Kamonegikkusu~

• Senpai
  • 4214 posts

Posted 26 November 2010 - 12:01 AM

@Chimai-san Well, Alice-san's fanfic has a bit of Konkon in it though ^^; and I'm glad you asked that :D what do you think? Something to do with Ai, perhaps?

I completely forgot about Konkon being in Alice's fic. And yes, that is exactly what I was thinking. Something about Ai is making him... malfunction?

TLTM Ch 17

“I’m sorry Athan, but can we go now?” Reina pressed the gaijin’s hand hard.

Athan! I completely forgot that was his name. It certainly doesn't sound Japanese, so he must be a gaijin as well. It could explain why Reina seems to have a problem with gaijins, this guy hurt her badly.

Rina waved her hand in Hitomi’s face. “Ah! Nani mo!” And let Hitomi continue to drag her in.

It's interesting who Rina is friends with! And I love how you're incorporating graduates into your fics, not just present members. Although I'm not used to seeing Yossie being called Hitomi!

Hah! I knew from the beginning that Ariel likes Reina! He just didn't want to admit that he was~ But how is Athan going to react to this? Will there be a fight?

RUSH Ch 12

Kazuki was sitting on his study chair as he watched Koharu spacing out. “Are you okay?” he had asked her. “And of course, I don’t mind sleeping on the couch out—“ he paused for a while, his eyes gazed on the ceiling, then back to where Koharu was. “Excuse me but what the hell are you thinking for a while?!”

I see that Kazuki is starting to realize how Koharu feels about him, finally. That's good, though, hopefully. I hope everything works out all right! But at the same time I hope there is conflict in their relationship. XD

Yes, tonight. She had told herself, not any day but tonight.

I wonder if Kazuki would be able to fight her if she broke in... I'm sure he would, though, considering his... "condition". I also wonder if she will try to eliminate Koharu tonight, or save that for another time?

Then his bedroom door cracked open.

You just HAD to end with a cliff-hanger ending, didn't you?! Now I want MORE! ^^

#217 Kira Furuhaya

Kira Furuhaya

Kanna Hashimoto Fan

• Senpai
  • 1484 posts

Posted 26 November 2010 - 09:10 PM

Really? Kazuki making Koharu a decoy XD, bad move boy.

Posted Image

#218 tanaka_13

tanaka_13

ゴッキー メンバー

• Senpai
  • 2564 posts

Posted 26 November 2010 - 09:10 PM

actually the 12 was well received so anyone can adopt that number... well whatever it is her jersey will be hanged in a glassed panel of achievements XD and will be well known as a legend amongs all idols. and i dont see anyone in the next 10 years or so that will be her second coming

TLTM 17:
* well reina did made a huge first impression of a flying first before a handshake though ^^;
* what's wrong with having curfews? well only given if its what you do for yourself and not someone casted upon you ofcourse Posted Image
* reina's way of things can be scary... though forcing someone to be her boyfriend can make something much worse Posted Image
* a lot of speculations occur Posted Image
* one thing that ill never let is someone to stomp on my feet Posted Image but it can be more than a shock --- 2 weeks or rather 2 days?! too fast!
* ref@2nd --> just like what i suspected, though a little complicated... still the same result Posted Image though as for me ill be more than happy to get rid of the clasp of a tiger ^^;

RUSH:
* oh the fun days of living in with a super soft but springy kind of bed, that will temp you to go bounce and toss yourself around as much until you're exhausted Posted Image
* that was a quick service of 10 mins Posted Image
* was Koharu planning something really................ Posted Image
* well Kazuki's kind of numb at that moment asking something like that Posted Image
* its kind of odd though when i let some of my female classmates from before had a sleep over and took my room... i cant infiltrate.... i salute you kazuki Posted Image
* sorry i really have some image of an owner of a snack bar being called "Mama-san" by her employees... it was somewhere in Roponggi XD
* after kazuki's bedroom door opened... *bang!* *bang!* *bang!* *bang!* *bang!* *bang!* *bang!* *bang!* x_x

Posted Image

#219 aya-chii

aya-chii

i love turtle

• Senpai
  • 3928 posts

Posted 29 November 2010 - 07:11 AM

read all the rush chapters

:mellow:
awesome
i wanna read more

kamei.jpg

#220 schicoschizophrenic9

schicoschizophrenic9

• Senpai
  • 2060 posts

Posted 17 December 2010 - 11:37 AM

OH WOW, I MISS H!O! XD
And I miss updating this thread too~ sorry ne, so busy these past few weeks >_<

I'll reply you guys later XD

anyway~ RUSH :D
----------

RUSH
Can you feel yourself fall in love?

thirteen;

A shadow of a female human figure appeared. She was short and long-haired, her breast just the right size, and her body with nice, slender curves. Kazuki kept himself hidden in the dark as he watched the intruder walk to his bed to which Koharu was sleeping instead of him, and he knew right away who she was, and what she needs.

She was a spy from that weird hospital where I ran away, and of course, she needs me back. They need me back, whoever the hell they are. They need me.

The figure approached the sleeping Koharu, who was all covered with blankets, and produced a sharp object from her vest.

Eh? They are going to kill me? Kazuki, frozen with terror, has once again felt his sudden rush. And before the figure could notice it, he moved in fast intervals, making a giant leap from where he was hiding to the back of the figure. Then before the figure could react, he had grabbed her arm with the sharp object and twisted it forcefully, careful not to break her arm, resulting of her dropping her weapon.

“Who are you?” A demanding voice of a man asked Ai. By this she quickly understood that her mission was a fail.

“How…” Ai struggled from the tight grip on her wrist. “Why are you here at my back? Who’s sleeping in that bed?!”

Koharu had heard the loud yelling from Ai’s mouth before Kazuki gagged her up with his hand. “What the… OH MY GOODNESS! KAZUKI! WHO’S THAT WOMAN?!” Koharu yelled and crawled on the bed’s corner post.

Ai simply watched the whole thing and thought how stupid she was to break in the house without expecting something like this.

Kazuki, on the other hand, was bewildered to have finally heard again the voice who yelled at him from inside his head.

“Y-you…” Kazuki was in shock, letting go of Ai as he took a step back.

Ai gave him a smirk. “Why… hello Rusher. I’m afraid this isn’t our first meeting.”

Kazuki ran towards Ai, grabbed her jacket’s collar and pressed her against the wall. “What do you want from me?”

“You’ve just asked me the wrong question.” Ai answered confidently, staring right into his narrow eyes. “I personally don’t want anything from you.”

“LIAR!” Kazuki shouted on her face. “I want answers now! What the hell did you do to my heart?!”

“I didn’t do anyth—“ Ai was cut of after a short electric spark coming from her right arm. Kazuki quickly grabbed the unconscious Ai to his shoulders while Koharu showed up with a Taser in one hand.

“What have you done to her?” Kazuki yelled at Koharu. “I need her to answer me!”

“I’m sorry, OK?!” Koharu yelled back. “Just tie her up and ask her after she wakes up! She’s freaking me out!”

Ai perused her eyes on the surroundings, focusing her mind on what had happened before she passed out yesterday. She remembered she was talking to the Rusher, and then suddenly a fast electric volt came through her, making her pass out. Then what?

She went back to eying him. It was becoming somewhat uncomfortable for her in a situation like this.

Kazuki sat right in front of her, watching her as she move her eyes from left to right, then back at him.

“So,” he began to stretch his arms up, stood from his seat, rolled his sleeves up and put his hands on his waist. “You’re not telling me anything at all? Not even your name, huh?” He eyed her again.

Ai just raised an eyebrow. Not a chance, mister. Unless you get me out of here.

“Well, if you think of getting yourself out of here so you can tell me who you are,” Kazuki crouched closer to her. “It’s not going to happen. Ever.” He straightened up and went to the kitchen. “You see, I’m not a bad guy,” He opened the fridge and continued, “I just want to hear some answers.”

Ai remained silent for the rest of the conversation. She hadn’t revealed anything to him, not even her name. She thought it would be rude not to tell him, but then it would be better if he didn’t know anything about her.

Kazuki saw nothing more than a few bottles of beer, a couple of diet coke, and pitcher full of water. “Anything you want to have?” He offered her in the nicest way he could.

Ai tried to see the insides of the fridge. “You… can bring me a soda.”

“Soda? Sure.” Kazuki took two cans of diet coke from the fridge and tucked it between his arms. He reached for the cupboard beside and grabbed a pack of potato chips.

“Wow. You’re so western.”

“Was that an insult or a compliment?” Kazuki went back and had placed two cans above the soda table and started to open the potato chips. “You can’t really blame me. I love potato chips.” He took a handful from the pack and handed it over to Ai, who had cocked an eyebrow to him.

“Now that I can say is an insult.” She twisted her body to the right, showing her handcuffs.

“Oh,” Kazuki had forgotten about the handcuffs. “I’m sorry; do you want me to feed you?” He chuckled.

“No thanks.”

“Really?”

“I’d rather starve.” Ai blatantly answered. “Anyway you can open the soda can for me.”

Kazuki was munching a mouthful of chips, completely ignoring Ai.

“I said you can open the soda for me.”

He laughed. “You see, I can’t.” He replied teasingly.

“I’d kill you one day.”

“Oh really?”

The apartment door swung open and Koharu stepped in from outside, with three bento on hand. “Kazuki! I brought you lunch!”

Kazuki jumped up from the seat with his mouth full of chips. “Oh yes! Thank you! I’m starving already!” Ai simply rolled her eyes.

“You don’t even look close, Kazu-kun.” Koharu sighed and placed the bento on the table. “I brought our prisoner lunch too,”

“You shouldn’t have bothered,” Ai said.

“We’re not going to kill you here, ‘kay?” Koharu told her. “Although you obviously wanted to kill Kazuki.”

Ai blushed. “T-thank you.” Koharu opened the bento boxes. “It’s makunouchi, I hope you don’t mind.” Koharu looked at Kazuki. “It’s his favourite. I meade these myself.” She told Ai, smiling.

“But how can I eat my bento?” Ai asked Koharu. Kazuki prepared a water pitcher and three glasses for them, and took a key from his pocket.

“Ehh? We’re going to free her?!” Koharu exclaimed.

Kazuki held Ai’s shoulder, pushed the key inside the hole and unlocked the handcuffs. He quickly grabbed Ai's left arm, putting one handcuff around her left wrist and another one to his right wrist. Both girls were in shock.

“This will do.” Kazuki aimed the key at the kitchen’s trash bin and threw it. “Don’t worry, I’m a lefty.” He told Ai. “And at least I could always keep an eye on you…”

“… Because I’ll still be needing you.”

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users