• Please log in to reply
245 replies to this topic

#141 oddball

oddball

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2662 posts

Posted 13 September 2010 - 10:13 AM

Aww Poor Tak getting all embarest, I wonder where they are going...

Kanno called Saki a snake! :omg: she can be quite scary when she's jealous can't she XD

Sayu may be getting jealous of Jon and Ai? but as Jon says Sayu is the only one for him, or is she....

#142 schicoschizophrenic9

schicoschizophrenic9

(๑•̀ㅂ•́)و✧ #TeamInabaccho

• Senpai
  • 2060 posts

Posted 13 September 2010 - 02:48 PM

@13-san Haha! Forgive me, I've been away for quite a long time eh XD and yes, on a stove there was a crumpled grocery receipt ^^;
@kawbi and you too~! Sorry I was away~ XD and I don't know... do you cook? :D
@Chimai Nee~ no rush about catching up with the fics :D take your time. And yes, Saki and I with our arms like that? No waaaaaaaaaaaaay~ ^^;
@oddball As for Sayu being the only one for him... we'll see ;)

OK. Update :D
---

fiveminuteslost presents,

RUSH
Can you feel your heartbeat?

five;

Ai thought that leaving the convenience store without knowing who was watching her was a stupid thing to do. Besides, no one should be watching her. No one should have known about the mission except for the boss and the research staffs. No other agents should and must know of the mission. The boss had trusted her, and she cannot disappoint him.

She stopped short at a flower shop nearby and glanced at the pretty bouquets. No one had been giving her flowers ever since her father got addicted into drinking. It was a long time since she’d felt nice. Since she started working with Zana she felt like she was some kind of a robot, controlled by the boss, who loved to play with her during missions.

But she ignored it. It felt good anyway. It was good to be controlled by someone. At least, she thought, if she were to make mistakes she wouldn’t have regretted doing it because it was not her decision to make in the first place.

Ai hated her childhood. She hated her father hitting them whenever he was drunk. She hated him for killing her mother because he hadn’t had any beer left. Ai, on the other hand, had no choice but to stay with him and her little brother as they were the only family member she had left. She had to give her little brother to the orphanage to protect him because she doesn’t want him to get hurt by their father. Weeks after she had decided to run away from him. She also started looking for her little brother. The orphanage where she brought him said he had already been adopted by a family. Soon, she had regretted bringing him there. She also hadn’t heard from her father since then.

“Ah, chocolate,” she hadn’t realized she had already opened the food and took a bite. Her cell phone began to ring. A call from the boss.

“Yes?”

The speaker from the other line coughed. “Any leads on his whereabouts?”

She took a bite. “I’m still having my lunch, boss.”

“I see. Update me if you had him. Remain low profiled for the meantime. Never let anyone know about the mission.”

“Yes.”

The line went dead.

“You’re lying,” Koharu showed no sign of giving up with interrogating Kazuki about the girl in the convenience store earlier.

“I told you,” Kazuki had repeated the same words almost five times. “I don’t know her.”

Koharu gulped from the water bottle, finally giving up from asking him. She changed the subject. “Have you told anyone about this?”

Kazuki shook his head. “Only you knew about this.”

“I see,”

Kazuki grabbed her arm. “Koharu,”

Koharu felt a thousand bolts flowing through her veins. “Eh?!” She grinded her teeth to fight herself from blushing like an idiot. She felt Kazuki pulling her close to him. She closed her eyes.

Oh my God, is this…

She waited for his hand to touch her cheek. She waited…

“I trust you this secret.” Koharu can almost breathe his breath from too much closeness. “I don’t have anyone to trust to except you.”

Koharu sighed and fell silent for a while. Then she spoke. “How about my brother? We can trust Hayato, right?” She inched a step back. “I mean, we can run a research about this and he’s good at those kinds of things.”

Kazuki considered the idea but thought it might be best if only one person knew. Besides, Hayato is the typical weirdo, he gets fascinated on weird things easily. “I don’t know about Hayato but,” he tightened his grip on her arm. “I can’t risk anything now. It’s only you I trust.”

“That’s too much from you.” Koharu chuckled. “I don’t think I can handle much responsibility.”

“It’s OK, I do mean all—“ Kazuki’s eyes went away from Koharu and into the ball heading straight at her. “Look out!”

“Eh?” Koharu turned around, but Kazuki had pushed her aside and caught the ball with his hand. Hey!” He called out to a group of kids nearby. “Your ball.”

A kid with a red cap ran to them and took the ball from Kazuki. “Thank you, sir.”

Kazuki smiled. “Be careful next time.”

The kid nodded. “I’m sorry, sir.”

Koharu placed a hand on the kid’s cap. “It’s alright boy.”

The kid smiled. “By the way, that was some pretty fast reflexes you’ve got, sir. I saw the ball was very close to her when you started to move her away and catch the ball with your hand.”

Koharu looked at Kazuki, who gave her the almost same puzzling look she had. “Well, thank you too.”

One of the kids called him from behind. “Hey Yuuto! C’mon!”

The kid yelled back. “Coming!” Then faced Kazuki again. “I gotta go! Bye!” He waved his hand and left them.

Kazuki and Koharu stood silent while they watched the boy ran to his friends and play ball. The unexpected turn of events had been rather, unexpected. The mysteries that had welcomed them in the morning had just left them bewildered. Now, there will be a new addition to it.

“Fast reflexes, huh?” Koharu had broken the silence.

“Uh huh, that’s what I’ve heard.” Then Kazuki remembered something that had happened to him on his way to the apartment. That jump…

He didn’t realize Koharu was eying him. She was sensing something was wrong with him so she asked. “Anything bothering you?”

Kazuki bit his lips. Then shook his head.

“Nothing?”

“Yeah. That was nothing.” How can that be nothing? I had committed a suicidal attempt and I didn’t get even one scratch?!

“You sure?”

“Yeah.”

Koharu gave up on asking and changed the subject. “Kurata-sensei was asking on your whereabouts...”

The thought hit Kazuki like lightning. “Oh damn! My report!” He suddenly realized he was going to the university without all his school stuff. He wasn’t even wearing his school glasses. “Oh damn! Perfect!” He threw his hands in disbelief and gave Koharu a stern look. “I’m so dead.”

Koharu tapped his back as they started to head back to his apartment. “Today just ain’t your day.”

“How’s the progress?” Dr. Fujimoto asked from the control room. In front of her was the one of the experiment rooms for the RUSH project. The two rooms were separated by thick fiber glass walls. She watched them from a monitor screen.

“Ninety-three percent,” One of the staff said from over the monitor. “We’re almost done.”

Miki took her cup of tea from the table and sipped a drink. She wiped her lips and cleared her throat. “Proceed with RUSH immediately.”

A voice cracked. “What?”

“Proceed with RUSH immediately.”

Mr. Oda’s face popped up on the screen as he fixed his glasses. “Dr. Fujimoto. This is one of our men. Proceeding with RUSH without completing the transmigration is rather inappropriate. Bad idea.”

“I said proceed with—“

Mr. Oda interrupted. “We cannot allow this to happen! This will kill him!”

There was a long silence. Then she heaved. “I know,”

“His body will not be capable of resisting—“

“No.” Miki said. “220642 had endured all of it. The soldier’s body can handle it. He must handle it.”

Silence enveloped them once again. Mr. Oda put a hand through his hair and rubbed it. He took a short glance at the soldier lying on the plastic capsule. They had put him in a trance “You sure?”

“Yes. Proceed with RUSH.” She gave them all a sharp look. “Now.”

Mr. Oda moved away from the screen and turned his back at it, now facing the plastic capsule. He sat on one of the rolling chairs and placed his hands inside his lab gown pockets. The two staff went to their seats and did their work while the others started attaching tubes to the capsule.

“Get the transfusion ready,” he said as he reached for a bottle of special experimented protein from the glass shelf and infused its contents inside a syringe. "At my signal."

The plastic capsule stared to shake violently. Everyone except Oda panicked.

“Mr. Oda, is the director sure about this?” One of them asked. Mr. Oda didn’t answer.

The glass monitor read RUSH READY. He injected the syringe on a special gel into a tube leading to the plastic capsule. The men turned their heads to him, waiting for his signal.

Then he nodded his head. "Now."

#143 tanaka_13

tanaka_13

ゴッキー メンバー

• Senpai
  • 2564 posts

Posted 13 September 2010 - 03:49 PM

ahaha. atleast it wasnt any lingering foil putted in a microwave or else it will go BOOM! :w00t:
i just wondered where'd you run off to? anyway i heard from Zheng that you got sick? you okay now man? Posted Image

RUSH
* Ai is really a professional... next thing to do, eliminate anything leaked out :angry:
* but unexpectedly her soft side was revealed with flowers
* chocolate for lunch? (more than a year ago that was my diet during our field ops in photography - i say you can live through the day because of sugar RUSH) :rolleyes:
* what is Koharu expecting? a kiss? XD
* "Your ball" - yarashii!! hey! there are kids here who reads this fic! but i say that kid is something. able to measure up his abilities just like that :blink:
* Dr.Fujimoto = S

Posted Image

Avatar and Signature for tanaka_13's graphics by tanaka_13

v(^^)v *~* graphics thread ('10/1211) *~* deviantArt *~* subbed videos *~* v(^^)v

#144 oddball

oddball

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2662 posts

Posted 13 September 2010 - 04:05 PM

So Ai has her own troubled past to deal with, she has no mother and abusive father and a little brother who got adopted by another family but she dosn't know where' hmm I wonder who it could be....

Poor Koha, wanting Kazuki to kiss her :blush: stupid kid with the ball :lol:

Is the organisation trying to make another Kazuki, will the soilder they use probably die, if this is the case how did Kazuki survive? What will happen to this soilder, will his heart explode or something?

#145 Chimai

Chimai

Kamonegikkusu~

• Senpai
  • 4214 posts

Posted 13 September 2010 - 11:39 PM

Huh. Okay, for some reason I had thought that I still had to read a few chapters of RUSH. I guess I was wrong, I just have to read this update! XD

She also hadn’t heard from her father since then.

Aw, poor Ai. It sounds like she had a really rough life.

The line went dead.

That boss sounds kind of... sketchy. Or something. I can't think of the right word, at the moment.

Koharu felt a thousand bolts flowing through her veins. “Eh?!” She grinded her teeth to fight herself from blushing like an idiot. She felt Kazuki pulling her close to him. She closed her eyes.

Ooooh, Koharu likes Kazuki! Awwwww.

“Fast reflexes, huh?” Koharu had broken the silence.

Exactly what I was thinking. It looks like Kazuki's "powers" (or whatever you'd call them) are starting to appear more. SUPER HUMAN! Or... well... can he be considered human if his heart is gone?

“Today just ain’t your day.”

You can say that again. XD Poor Kazuki!

“No.” Miki said. “220642 had endured all of it. The soldier’s body can handle it. He must handle it.”

Dang, Miki's scaring me. I sense something bad coming~

Spoiler

#146 sayurinon

sayurinon

にょんさま strawberry supporter ☆

• Senpai
  • 3907 posts

Posted 13 September 2010 - 11:43 PM

I love the fanfics! Just read them keep up the great work ~

{FUKUDA KANON KANON'S BLOG KANON TUMBLR}
Posted Image
Voted Greatest Fukuda Kanon Fan 2O1O - 2O11 | | APPLECAKE@H!O.COM

#147 kawaii beam!

kawaii beam!

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4934 posts

Posted 14 September 2010 - 03:28 AM

lol not really XD i suck at cooking but its ok XD in fanfic wrlds im a cooking master! :D XDDD with rush idk O.O ai's like a human robot ^^; that's not good including with a bad past like that >.<

Posted Image
avie and siggy made by me~! (please visit kawaii-chan's avies and siggies! & kawaii's oneshots and fanfics!)

#148 Kira Furuhaya

Kira Furuhaya

Kanna Hashimoto Fan

• Senpai
  • 1484 posts

Posted 16 September 2010 - 05:43 AM

TLTM
* in my time 10 minutes is like forever especially being time conscious. anyone would really be angry with that being late. Jon is in deep s**t
* kiss and make up in the end... is still the best! :good:

He is in deep S**t, not me ^^;.

Spoiler

Oh I was thinking of that too when I read the update XD, Mikitty is really scary when she is angry and that is a fact there ^^;

@Tak, you didn't update me on my profile about the updates LOL. But good thing it came to my mind that I need to check your fic too ^_^.

Posted Image

Set made by <3 CharloKylie <3

#149 Arielsoul

Arielsoul

Never Forget

• Senpai
  • 6510 posts

Posted 18 September 2010 - 07:39 AM

TLTM.. yes! I finally caught up with it! and I'm lovin' it!!! :D
Aww.. I wanna read more now... so get back to updating! XD

I loooooooooooove the scenes I had with Reina and Airi.. but of course you knew that XD
I love you for writing this, man! XD

EDIT: Oh! Next time we talk.. please remind me to ask you something ^_^

#150 schicoschizophrenic9

schicoschizophrenic9

• Senpai
  • 2060 posts

Posted 24 September 2010 - 02:47 PM

^ Haha. Prez! :D Yeah sure~ I wonder what was that...

And, sorry for being so lousy ^^; I really don't know what to say But thanks~ ^^;
Anyway~ head's up! Here goes another chapter for RUSH. Enjoy! :D

-----

RUSH
Can you feel your heartbeat?

six;

Niigaki watched Li Chun as she peeled her 8th banana. “Darn, you should enter a banana-eating contest.”

Li Chun eyed her. “I won’t.”

“Why?”

“It would be unfair to the other participants.” She chuckled. “Banana is my middle name.”

Niigaki laughed hard. “I won’t be surprised.” She undid her leather jacket and hung it on her chair’s back rest. She threw herself on the same seat and placed her legs on top of the executive table. “I was wondering,”

“Hm?” Li Chun had already finished on her banana and was starting to peel her last.

“Takahashi,” Niigaki tucked a wisp of hair behind her ear. “She’s acting very suspicious lately.”

“You noticed?”

Niigaki nodded.

“I’m not surprised.” Li Chun said. “She’s on a secret mission. Her first for ages.”

“Yeah. I’m glad the Director had considered her again”

Li Chun only nodded as she ate her banana. The incident four years ago almost cost Takahashi’s life. She was on a mission when she had failed to get information from the target, much worse the director had suspected she know something she’s not telling them. Since Xana was established, many have seen the potential of the company. Many have seen its future; the contribution to science that it’ll make. Along the rise of power came threats to the whole company; people who wanted wealth, power, or both. But four years ago it changed. Someone had been claiming Xana was up to something dangerous. According to them, they had discovered about a secret project, back then known as the Rebirth, which the group said was dangerous and was crossing human morality.

Li Chun had clearly heard four words from Takahashi and the man’s confrontation. Takahashi was at the man’s gunpoint. Li Chun, realizing the man clearly had no clue she was around, had shot him on his back, saving Takahashi on the process. She hadn’t told the boss about the confrontation. But until now she wandered what Takahashi had discovered, because she had failed to take notice of her advantage to the man: Even at gunpoint Li Chun knew Takahashi could still manage to take him down in a mere six seconds, but she hadn’t done it. It was as if she was frozen in place for the information she had learned. It was not making sense.

It must be stopped.

What is it that must be stopped? Li Chun fell silent and continued to eat her last banana.

“Should we try to take an X-ray of your chest?” Koharu had suggested as they walk to the university’s entrance.

Kazuki shot a look at her. “They’ll feast on me if they found out.”

Koharu called on a bunch of girls chatting and waved to them. “Stupid, there should be one of them whom we can trust.”

“I don’t want to risk it.” Kazumi said, turning a sharp left, heading his way into the lockers. Koharu followed.

“Then we don’t have a choice.” Koharu looked back at him. “We’ll have to have Hayato help us with this.”

“No.” He held out his locker keys and went to his locker. “Hayato won’t know about this.”

Suddenly a familiar voice rose from their back. “What is it that I should not know about?”

“Ah!” They both exclaimed. They had not noticed Hayato’s presence. Now Kazuki feared Hayato would have to bug him all day just to tell him about it. Hayato would always win at the end of the day and Kazuki would only bury his face on his two hands in disappointment. This time, however, even though how much bugging Hayato had to make, Kazuki won’t tell him. He can’t.

Koharu tried to change topic. “Ah! We are planning a surprise for you, but since you’ve heard it already I’m afraid we can call it a surprise now.” She excused herself with a chuckle.

“Oh yeah. Nice try.” Hayato’s voice was flat. “Tell me now, what help do you want?”

Kazuki slammed his locker shut and pointed at Hayato. “That is none of your business.” Then he left quickly, not giving Hayato any chance to disagree. Koharu stared at the walking Kazuki to the still Hayato, and then followed Kazuki.

“Don’t worry he’ll tell you.” Koharu gave him a smile. “Soon.” Both of them disappeared from the corridor.

Geez. Hayato heaved a long sigh. He doesn’t want his best friend keeping secrets from him, much more the fact that he had trusted his half-sister of keeping it instead of him. Having no choice, he dropped the thought and went to his locker.

It didn’t work, the Director had thought about it before Miki had told him the moment she entered his office. Her report was brief and straight to the point; the soldier’s body cannot handle too much resistance to RUSH, therefore resulting in severe cardiac arrest. But there was something which doesn’t make sense to him. And to everyone.

How the hell did 220642 handle it?

Mr. Oda rushed to the car park at the basement while chewing gum. His black leather shoes echoed with every step as he unlocks the door of his Mazda MX-5 via a remote keyless system. He fished out his cellular phone from his lab gown’s pocket and pressed the speed dial 1. He thought his boss might want to hear what had happened earlier during the experiment. He heard two rings before the person from the other line took his call.

“Yes?” A woman spoke from the other line.

“It didn’t work,” he continued to chew his gum.

“I know.”

He swung the car’s door open with his free hand, removed his lab gown and threw himself inside. How did she know? He’d almost forgotten the fact that this woman was working on the inside, just like him. Three weeks ago, the same woman had called his private number and told him about the Xana project, the same project their group had claimed dangerous. He laid his uniform on the front passenger’s seat as he waited for the person on the other line to speak. Then she asked him, “Has Takahashi found 220642 yet?”

Oda chewed some more gum. “No.”

“I see.” was the only thing she said, and after that there was a long pause. Oda could almost hear a familiar hum of laboratory equipment.

“Shall I proceed with the plan?”

Again, there was a long pause before the woman on the other line responded. “Yes. You may do so.”

“Thank you, Ma’am.” And with that, he hung up.

Ai had reached Tokyo Ika Shika Daigaku’s entrance, after failing to catch 220642 on his own apartment, and wandered her eyes on her surroundings. Her look had been perfect, she thought. I’d easily blend in with the crowd. A young man approached her quickly, apparently figuring out she was new to the university.

“Hello,” his cheerful voice said. “You’re new here eh?”

“Yes,” Ai said shyly. The young man was tall, and had his polo unbuttoned, looking cooler rather than nerdy with his thick-framed glasses. He had long, curly hair which he put down. “Do you know Kazuki-kun?” She asked.

“Itagaki Kazuki?” The young man knew Kazuki pretty well. He had seen his name in the university paper. Last year, Itagaki Kazuki had written a humor article about the Cœur en sabot, the famous boot-shaped heart of TOF.

Subject confirmed studying at TMDU. Ai nodded.

“The 2nd year medical student eh?”

Ai nodded again. “Do you know where I can find him?”

The young man scratched his head. “I’m afraid not. Although he’s a classmate at FL.”

“FL?”

“Foreign Languages.” The young man smiled then looked at his watch. “Anyway I have to go. You can ask the registrar if you want.” He left Ai quickly before she could ask where the registrar is.

What a bummer, Ai thought. Where do I find him now?

#151 schicoschizophrenic9

schicoschizophrenic9

• Senpai
  • 2060 posts

Posted 24 September 2010 - 02:58 PM

And following a bit of TLTM for the meantime :D I'll be busy until next month but I'll remember to update ^^;

--------

twelve;

“WHAT?!” Tak nearly jumped off his seat. It was obvious that he was the most shocked out of the six. Saki had already announced to them about their current status. Their current status. And he didn’t even have the slightest clue. “WHAT TOGETHER?! I DON’T GET THIS!”

“Easy brother,” Kon tried to calm him.

“ARE WE ON CANDID CAMERA?! WHERE IS IT?!”

“There is no candid camera,” Remii said.

Ayaka and Yuuka seemed confused, but not as confused as Tak. “Seriously?” Yuuka asked, looking at Kanon.

“Don’t look at me,”

“Yes!” Saki cheerfully said and grabbed Tak’s arm close to her. This time he pulled his arm out from her. It hurt Saki on the process.

“Listen now,” he pointed his index finger to her. His eyes landed to her top’s collar and saw his button. His second button which he was reserving for someone else…

“Why?” Saki looked down to where he was looking at. “Ah, don’t you remember you gave this to me yesterday?”

Kon and the rest turned their heads to Tak, “So that’s…” Yuuka blurted out.

“Yes!” Again, Saki said in a cheerful manner. She was the only cheerful one among the seven. She pulled out the distracted Tak from the group and started to leave. “We’re going now. Bye everyone!”

Kon just waved a hand to them as they watched Saki pulled Tak along with her. Remii immediately switched her head to Kanon, who was playing with her iPhone. Ayaka and Yuuka watched her.

Kon was the first one to react. “Lucky guy.”

The girls evil-glared him.

Risa and Reina met on the base floor of the apartment and greeted each other. Then they headed for the convenience store two blocks away from the apartment.

“How was Athan?” was the first thing Risa asked of Reina while they were walking. Reina ignored the question without hesitation. “Change topic.”

“OK, how about this?” Risa added. “They guy who was eying you at Sayumi’s bar?”

“He scares the hell out of me,” Reina said, sounding almost irritated by the thought.

Risa considered her answer, but she was expecting something different. “He seems very gentlemanly.”

“Looks can be deceiving.”

“Why are you like that?”

Reina stopped short and eyed her. “What do you mean?”

Risa stopped too, and examined her from head to toe. Reina was raising an eyebrow. “Do you know him?”

“Who?” asked Reina.

“The gaijin teacher.”

Reina took a moment to register the word ‘teacher’. “What teacher?”

Risa slightly bent her head to the side. “He once said he’s a teacher at Oshima. Like Jon.”

“Really?” Reina resumed walking as if she heard nothing.

“Yes,” Risa tried to keep pace with Reina as she headed straight to the convenience store’s door.

Reina’s hand landed against the glass door of the convenience store. She tried to push it open but she felt so small and weak. Risa decided to help her with the door.

“Gee, thanks.” Reina said, entering the store.

“No problem honey.” Risa winked and proceeded straight to the food shelves.

“Oh great! This is so great!” Sayumi took a scoop of her meiji pudding and ate it. “Mmmmmm!”

“Easy there, Sayumi,” Jon pulled a tissue and reached for her face. He wiped off the remaining pudding on her face. Sayumi, when it comes to sweets, can’t be helped but mess around with the food. They were seated on a table near the windows at Pierre Hermé down Aoyama. “So, you wanted a contemporary style wedding eh?”

Sayumi nodded and ate her spoonful of pudding. “I thought it’s you who wanted it?”

“Yes… but I don’t remember.”

“I wanted a traditional wedding!” Sayumi exclaimed.

“Yabai! It’s so expensive!” Jon fired up. “I really did say that?”

Sayumi nodded.

Jon crumpled the used tissue and rolled it on the table. He placed a hand on his chin, pretending to think of something and looked outside the windows. “So I did really say that…”

Sayumi nodded again.

Sayumi had no clue Jon was already toying with her. “Let’s see,” Jon rubbed his chin and raised a brow. “When?”

Sayumi dropped the spoon on the dish and thought for a while. “I don’t remember…”

“See?” Jon pointed his spoon at her, almost laughing. “Still young yet very forgetful.”

“I’m not!” Sayumi argued.

“Yes, you are.” Jon’s playful teasing tone said.

“I SAID I’M NOT!” Sayumi yelled and slammed the table wildly. Everyone’s heads turned to the couple’s place. Jon chuckled while Sayumi blushed, constantly bowing her head in all directions. “Gomen ne~ Gomen ne~ Gomen ne~” Then turned to Jon: “What are you laughing at?”

Jon had his hand covering his mouth, shaking his head. “Nothing.”

Sayumi repeated the question, now with a distinct irritated tone. “What are you laughing at?!”

Jon took some money from his wallet and stood up.

“Hey, what are you doing?”

Jon grabbed Sayumi’s hand and led her outside. “We’re going now.”

“Where?”

“You’ll know.”

Remii had all her attention to her friend now, which had been in a very bad mood since Saki showed up and left. Everyone else were busy; Ayaka was busy making her last-minute class report, Yuuka was busy waiting for someone which she won’t tell them who, and Kon was busy with whatever he was thinking. Kanon took a pen and paper and started making rough circles.

“Hey what are you doing?” Remii asked.

Kanon wasn’t looking up. “I’m releasing all my anger here!”

“But that’s,” Remii recognized the pen she was using.

“Yeah.” She said blankly. “And I’m gonna throw it off afterwards. Like nothing happened.”

“Emo Kanon,” Kon said out-of-the-blue.

“Shuddup!” Kanon’s eyes fired back at Kon.

“Yeah right.” Remii followed. “Get back with whatever you’re doing.”

“Fine.” Kon said and went back to what he was doing, nothing. “I was wondering…”

“Shuddup!” This time, both Remii and Kanon glared at him. Ayaka and Yuuka jumped to their seats. Now everyone’s attention was at Kon, who apparently had something in his mind.

“I was just wondering how the hell that happened!” Kon exclaimed.

“Well, we’ve seen yesterday’s news right?” Ayaka asked.

Three heads nodded. Yuuka looked at Ayaka with a puzzled face. “What news?”

Kon facepalmed himself. “You serious?” He asked Yuuka. Yuuka only gave him a nod.

“Whatever that is,” Remii turned to Yuuka, “we don’t have time to discuss it for now.”

Ayaka jolted up, bringing her things with her. “Remii’s right, we have class in two minutes.”

“What?!” It was Kon who jumped off his seat this time. He’d forgotten all about the time. An hour ago he arrived at school because he needed help with his assignments. Obviously he’d forgotten all about it when the girls noticed his new wristwatch and decided to do a little impression. He looked at the girls leaving their seats one by one, and heaved, as he tailed them behind.

Remii raced to Kanon and gave her a gentle tap on the shoulder “Are you gonna be OK?”

“Yeah. Thanks.” Kanon gave her a stern smile. “I’ll try.”

And on a side note, I'm PMing all recent posters about updates that I'll be posting.

#152 sayurinon

sayurinon

にょんさま strawberry supporter ☆

• Senpai
  • 3907 posts

Posted 24 September 2010 - 03:15 PM

Wow Tak I really love the new update just read it > u <

{FUKUDA KANON KANON'S BLOG KANON TUMBLR}
Posted Image
Voted Greatest Fukuda Kanon Fan 2O1O - 2O11 | | APPLECAKE@H!O.COM

#153 oddball

oddball

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2662 posts

Posted 24 September 2010 - 04:29 PM

Whoo! two stories in one update :good:

Rush: Hmm so Ai and Jun were involved with someone who fought against this project in the past, both of the give off the aura that they are not mindless killers for Xana, both seemed to have questioned the orders they have been given, possiblt Ai more than Jun

So the soilder they used did not survive the tests, what is it that's special about Kazuki that makes him survive, I get the feeling that someone in the company may know what that is!!!
(Possibly Miki?)

Looks like Ai is getting closer to Kazuki, I wonder how she will react when they meet?

TLTM: I wonder why Saki is forcing Tak into a relationship with her, Taking the button and everything(was he saving it for Kannon) It seems as though Tak is not overly happy with these developments, Kannon is definatly upset, I hope she starts to fight back to try and get her man soon! :c03:

Hmm Sayu seemed to get proper angry at Jon, I wonder if she is feeling any strain with him? I wonder where Jon is taking Sayu?

#154 Arielsoul

Arielsoul

Never Forget

• Senpai
  • 6510 posts

Posted 24 September 2010 - 07:19 PM

Yes! Update! You better do that more often (look who's talking :P )
Things are getting complicated for Tak I see.. hehehe...
And yes Reina, TEACHER! XD (I hope she don't mind the low salary ^^; )

Oh, I'll PM you about that favor I wanted ^_^

#155 tanaka_13

tanaka_13

ゴッキー メンバー

• Senpai
  • 2564 posts

Posted 24 September 2010 - 08:50 PM

RUSH
* “Banana is my middle name.” Posted Image
* last count was 8, but saying here that finished on her banana but never mentioned what was the count on that one already... until the last banana... question is... whats the number? :whistle:
* so the research wasn't simply testing? but rather first stage for performing life-prolonging process?
* just like what i did in college.. B)

TLTM
* cam-whore... x_x
* irate but saying "scare's the hell outta me"... smells like a lie.. now whats their relationship? what happen before then?
* only Sayu can pull to be messy eater to make it very irresistibly cute :S
* a Traditional Wedding!? omg! :omg: is she serious!? is he's earning like around 11M Yen/Year with bonuses then he can give her that

Posted Image

Avatar and Signature for tanaka_13's graphics by tanaka_13

v(^^)v *~* graphics thread ('10/1211) *~* deviantArt *~* subbed videos *~* v(^^)v

#156 schicoschizophrenic9

schicoschizophrenic9

• Senpai
  • 2060 posts

Posted 26 September 2010 - 04:18 AM

@oddball About RUSH... YES! I'm glad you figured it out :D and about where Jon taking Sayu will be on the next chapter.
@Prez I know the midget won't mind the salary issues XD
@13-san Ah~ I wouldn't want to expand more about the banana XD

OK, so this is a very short one-shot XD some kind of expanded insight about a character's feelings in a fic I'm writing (obvious what fic to~ ^^;)

----

Night Time Episodes

The Stillness without You

How does it feel?

Empty handed and with an empty heart Reina sat alone on the wide expanse of her apartment room. The room itself perfectly reflects her current state: Empty.

How does it feel?

The sentimental harmony playing by her own heartbeat seemed to completely engulfing her all, away from the reality before her. Yet it brings her to a place not far from the tangibility.

Emptiness still.

Everywhere she goes, everything she does… it makes no difference.

Is this how it feels like?

She felt like her world was beginning to shrink down at her, squeezing her in until she can’t breath, yet she felt her heart was beginning to expand, as if it was to blow into pieces anytime soon. Opposites.

They were the complete opposite. She always loved the opposite, something she had learned about elementary science that tells her opposites attract, and it felt true for her. Not too long ago he saw him with her, that other girl. The neurons inside her brain kept repeating that scene before her.

“Hold me,” was what that girl had told him.

She saw him look at that girl for quite a while. She felt her nerves constrict. She saw he was about to say something, until that girl reached out for his face, touching it ever so gently like she would want to do to him if ever she was given the chance. That girl ran her slender fingers on his cheeks, his jaw line, until they touched his lips. She felt jealous.

“Hug me,” she finally said. “I really need a hug right now.”

Her eyes popped out. She began to whisper curses. She wished he wouldn’t, tell that girl he already loved someone, praying that someone would be her. Tanaka Reina.

Then she felt her world began to fall right in front of her.

He gave in, reaching out his hand to her, touching her shoulders, and pulling her to him. The girl rested her face on his chest. It was a loving embrace Reina had longed for.

It only lasted for a while, yet it felt forever.

How does it feel?
It hurts.

Too much. So much, like she was about to die.

But what? She had figured out she has no right to feel such feeling. She never had him. She never owned him. They were only pretending.

Everything was a lie. Their relationship was a lie. His love was a lie.

And it hurts.

Feeling as if crushed from a high fall, Reina struggled to get up from her wobbling legs. She had cried an ocean, and she felt she had no tears left in her eyes.

“Reina-nee!” The familiar voice of a boy had called her name from the outside. “Are you going to lock yourself up there all night?”

She tried to open her mouth to respond but her voice was shimmy she couldn’t speak. She wouldn’t want to worry the kid.

“You’re getting us worried here now,” he called out, his voice sounded as if his face was pressed on the door.

Then she began to clear her throat. She wiped her face roughly with her own shirt, not wanting to leave any signs of her crying. She placed her hands on her bed for support as she began to pull herself up. And she inhaled, the longest that she could ever make, and exhaled shortly. Her own drama had just ended.

“I’m going to open this door now,” he continued. “Whether you like it or not.”

“No,” she quickly said as she headed for the door.

Then at last he finally gave up, “Okay,” was the last thing she heard.

Kataomoi. This is how it feels like; she realized as she open the door, as the blinding light of the living room crept into her.

#157 Kira Furuhaya

Kira Furuhaya

Kanna Hashimoto Fan

• Senpai
  • 1484 posts

Posted 27 September 2010 - 12:34 AM

I've read all 3 updates, :sob: the one shot is emotional as always from you Tak XD. on TLMT, Yuuka is waiting for someone and she won't tell them eh XD, and Sayumi being messy while eating pudding now I want to see that LOL. on RUSH, Jun jun ^_^ :lol:.

Posted Image

Set made by <3 CharloKylie <3

#158 oddball

oddball

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2662 posts

Posted 27 September 2010 - 01:25 PM

Like the one-shot, I am assuming it is about Reina in TLTM, no wonder she was pissed when she ran into her ex in the fic, but she seems to be glad that they are not together but also lonley at the same time, hmm, an intresting insight into a bit of Reina's character!

#159 aya-chii

aya-chii

i love turtle

• Senpai
  • 3928 posts

Posted 03 October 2010 - 08:58 AM

like lots!!!!
geez~ i've been addicted to the 3rd buono album that i suddenly remembered Urahara and kataomoi in your story
whahahaha

kamei.jpg

#160 schicoschizophrenic9

schicoschizophrenic9

• Senpai
  • 2060 posts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 12:06 PM

@oddball Oh~ thanks! Yes a little insight into Reina's character but I don't think this wasn't about a past relationship though :whistle: And here we'll know where Jon-sensei brought Sayumi :D
@Jon-san Oh, I'm sorry if it was too emotional ^^; Reina can't help it anyway XD
@aya-chii Oh really? Now that you've mentioned it now those songs popped out of my head ^^;

And head's up~ I've got TLTM's update here :lol: I've got a lot of catching up to do at school so I ended up updating late XD sorry~
--------

thirteen;

Tak sat quietly on his seat, 4th row to the right. He loved his seat, because the seat in front of him was Kanon’s. He would always steal a glance at her back during class hours, then after every class Kanon would turn around and face him, giving him a teasing smile. He always loved that.

But today he wouldn’t get to see that smile. Not today.

The fivesome finally arrived at the classroom. Ayaka was the first to come in. Tak followed her with his eyes, and Ayaka had noticed him, giving him a heads up. Tak returned the gesture.

Next was Yuuka, who always walk inside the classroom with poise, her pretty long hair being blown by the wind. Yuuka looked at his direction and smiled. He smiled back.

Kon followed shortly, frowning. He went straight to his seat and took out his notes. Tak figured out he was doing his usual morning routine; cramming.

Then it was Remii and Kanon who arrived last. Tak saw Remi and Kanon talk as they went inside. Remii had taken her seat on front and Kanon immediately proceeded to her seat. Tak’s eyes followed Kanon as she walked to his direction, hoping she’ll notice.

Kanon’s fingers ran on her seat’s desk. “Why are you eying me like that?” She’d caught him off guard.

“Eh?”

“You were looking at me.”

“I can’t?” Tak smugged.

“No you can’t.” Kanon tucked a wisp of hair behind her ear and turned her back to him. “From now on.”

Reina and Risa walked out the store carrying fish cakes. It was the only thing they could afford, after all Reina had left her purse at her apartment when she was the one who reminded Risa not to.

“I hate you,” Risa pouted. Since Reina didn’t bring her purse along with her, Risa had forced her to bring the food along.

Reina’s shoulders were lowered. “I’m sorry, OK?” She heaved a sigh. “Well at least we got fish cakes.” She said, raising the bag of fish cakes at face level and smiled.

Risa cocked an eyebrow.

“I guess you’ll consider a nice good morning smile from me,” It was now Reina who pouted.

“I bet the gaijin teacher will!” Risa teasingly said.

“Stop it!”

“Why?”

“Because he’s got a stupid ass for a face.” Reina told Risa her story. She and the gaijin teacher had met a couple of days ago. It wasn’t really what you call a nice meeting, Reina had said, as they’d accidentally bumped in with each other while Reina was out to go to Sayumi’s place. The gaijin happened to pass by the same side street and Reina had bumped to him. Because of the size difference, Reina was thrown out and her bag fell. The gaijin had offered help, but instead ended up looking at her thighs. As if the gaijin wasn’t contented with her thighs, Reina saw his eyes landed between her blouses. Then she hit him in the face, twice.

Risa stared at her for quite a while. “You… really did hit him in the face?” She really can’t believe a girl as big as Reina could thrust a guy as tall as the gaijin teacher.

Scratch that, Risa thought. Did I just say big?

Reina nodded proudly.

Sayumi was seated behind Jon on his motorcycle. They happened to pass by a lot of memorable places for them as Jon drove her to wherever he’s bringing her. They’d passed by Toudai, the park near the university where they’d usually meet, the food stalls where they’d eat or just hang out for a while. It’s nice to reminisce for a while, Sayumi had thought. She cuddled to Jon a little tighter and pressed her cheeks against his back. It’s nice to be this way too, she’d thought. The warm air of summer, while riding a motorcycle, was becoming a cool breeze, and Sayumi liked it. She held on to Jon a little tighter, and he slightly moved his head to the side.

“Are you OK?” He asked.

“Don’t mind me,” Sayumi had tightened her grip more, reached for his cheek and kissed him. “Just continue driving the—!” She noticed the motorcycle beginning to slow down.

“We’re here,” said Jon, looking at a nice-looking wedding boutique to the left. Its exterior wall was colored with cream and pink, giving it an elegant, nice look. There was a huge window glass beside the door where Sayumi could see a few beautiful wedding gowns in white.

“Ah! Why are we in an expensive looking shop like this?!” Sayumi freaked out. “This might cost you much!”

Jon jumped out of the motorcycle. “No worries,” he chuckled, holding Sayumi as she descends from the big bike.

“The hell with that!” Sayumi fired. “Where did you get the money?! And why are you laughing?!”

“Because,” Jon slid his arm around Sayumi’s waist and led her to the opposite side of the street to the chic wedding boutique and started to explain. “Someone’s sponsoring our wedding,” he whispered to her ear.

“Who?” Sayumi asked excitedly.

“Well, my dad is…”

Sayumi shifted her head to his direction, “Really?”

Jon nodded. “Yes, and…” He pointed to the boutique door.

Sayumi copied his gesture. “What?” She said as she pointed her finger to the door.

“Open,”

Reluctantly, Sayumi opened. The light that welcomed her was stark white. It blinded her for a second before she could clearly see the inside. It was cozy and chic. Neat and simple. Sayumi liked it. She walked to one of the mannequins and admired the white colored gown it wore. So pretty, she thought as her fingers race down the fabric. Realizing there was one question he hadn’t answered yet; she turned to face him and gave him a questioning look.

Of course, Jon had understood it. He cocked his head, telling her to look behind.

And she looked. The woman standing in front of her looked elegant in a one-piece orange dress. Her earring flung gently as the hang on her ears, and her shoulder-length brown hair was a beautiful mess. For a second she thought she just saw an angel.

“Hi Sayu,” Eri gave her a smile. “Congratulations on your engagement.”

Tak winced as Kim repeatedly bonked on his head with a 10-piece rolled sheet of bond papers. They were still in school and worse; it was break time. He knew Kim didn’t care much about the other students watching them, she’s just like that. Tak quietly sat at his chair as he lets Kim do the punishing. He felt like he needed those, too.

“See this kind of troubled you’ve entered!” It was the 17th hit on his head.

Despite the fact that Tak was taller than Kim, it was human nature for the kid to feel some kind of fear and respect to his elder cousin. Don’t mind her, he said to himself, she won’t be angry for long.

“This anger will be for eternity!!” The 20th hit was by far the hardest he had to wince a little more.

She’s just concerned… she’s just concerned… he convinced himself. “I’m sorry~” he said with the best apologetic tone he could.

Kim glared and crossed her arms to her chest. “I don’t care about apologies.”

Tak looked at her with eyes about to cry. In fact, he wasn’t close to feeling that kind of way yet.

“Okaaay…. okaaaaaaaaaaay!” Kim protested. “Stop that act. Now!”

“You forgive me?” The eyes-about-to-cry faded instantly and was replaced by a wow-you-surely-fell-for-that-act face.

She did a sheepish grin, “Who told you?”

The eyes were back again. She distracted him with another bonk in the head. “That was for the act you just pulled.”

“But I thought you’re stupid…”

“Well, I’m not stupid enough to fall for that face….”

“You just did,” Tak murmured.

“Shut up!” Kim’s yelling brought up a number of faces towards them. Her face flushed red.

“Don’t tell me you just realized we’re doing a commotion here,” Tak raised an eyebrow. Then buried his face with his open hand.

Ariel went to his space in the teacher’s quarters. He laid a few papers and his school roster on the desk before he sat. Arms crossed down on the table, he buried his face in it.

“I’m having a hangover…” He told himself. “A somewhat beautiful hangover…”

His mind flashed back a couple of scenes from the bar yesterday. He can’t think of any reason why he wouldn’t think of those winks, smiles and laughs of those four college students.

Especially Airi’s.

She was smart, fun to be with. She’s got some kind of charisma her three friends hadn’t. She was simple, pretty, and kind of mischievous in a way he liked. Yet…

“That midget in skirts…” Then suddenly corrected himself. Yeah right, she wasn’t wearing skirts at work. The girl went outside after a couple of minutes while he was busy telling the girls her life story. He waited, but she didn’t come back.

She had a pretty big mouth, compared to her tiny body size. He thought she was smart too, in a way unlike Airi, of course. She was pretty too, but flamboyant compared to the simple college student. If he was going to be asked to choose between the two, he’d pick the wiser choice. But…

There was something in her, the midget girl, in which Ariel found himself, well, quite attached. For one, she hadn’t only hit him once… but twice.

Tanaka Reina huh… who are you?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users