• Please log in to reply
123 replies to this topic

#121 MugenClimax

MugenClimax

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 12 posts

Posted 03 November 2016 - 12:41 AM

For the English dubs my favorite voice actors are: Crispin Freeman and Steve Blum

Yamadera Kouichi, Fukuyama Jun and Namikawa Daisuke are my favorites too.  ^_^

{ Morning Musume }            {Juice=Juice }

1. Kaede                          1. Sayuki
  2. Erina                             2. Ruru
  3. Mizuki                           3. Tomoko

#122 LittleBerry

LittleBerry

Ee • Ee AH • Ee Et c e t e ra • Oh

• Senpai
  • 643 posts

Posted 02 February 2017 - 07:39 AM

I don't think I have a seiyuu who makes me go "OMG, I totally follow this seiyuu's work" but a prominent one I like is Takahiro Sakurai.

But I'm actually more familiar with latin american dub actors so I'm gonna list the ones I really admire:

Irwin Dayaán: Gosh, the versatility of this guy is great, he has played characters such as Yugi (both Yami and normal Yugi), GIR (from Invader Zim), Anakin Skywalker, Sam from the Lord of the Rings... and he's always flawless. I love his voice.

Lalo Garza: Just like Irwin, he has a really versatile voice, from being Elmo from Sesame Street to Gaara from Naruto... I don't even like Naruto but he does a great job with that character. He's really good.

Isabel Martiñón: Another really versatile voice. She was Naruto from... well, Naruto (as I said, I don't even like Naruto but her performance... let's just say that I once watched a recording and she was just great) and I was shocked when I learned she was also DeeDee from Dexter's Laboratory because the two voices are different like day and night. Just wow.

Victor Ugarte: Well, he's played Sasuke (again, Naruto XP), Harry Potter... La Pulga (the flea) from a series called Mucha Lucha... He has a really versatile voice too, from doing calm and sober voices like the first two to doing the voice of "La Pulga" who talks like... I don't know how to describe it but it's so different... gotta use the expression "different like day and night" again.

•Patty Acevedo: Very good and pretty versatile voice. She has played characters such as Lisa Simpson.

•Gabriel Ramos: He was the voice of Ash from Pokémon for a looooong time until he couldn't continue playing the character due to personal projects... He's probably not as versatile as the other three guys I've mentioned but I like his voice.

•Enzo Fortuny: I like this guy's voice, I wonder how versatile his voice really is (I don't think he's on Irwin and Lalo's or Victor's level but then again the roles I know he's played all required similar tones of voice) but he has a nice-sounding voice. He has played characters such as Arnold from Hey Arnold!, Drake from Drake & Josh and Frodo from the Lord of the Rings.

•Magda Giner: I don't actually have heard much of her work but she played Zim of Invader Zim and let me say she just nailed it. I actually think her performance as that character was better than the original. That she could do such a voice is really amazing, she made a great impression on me with only that character (the laugh OMG, THE LAUGH).

A lot of latin american (mostly mexican) dub actors are great really, but those are my most admired ones (also, I've decided to stop here because I'm so passionate about this subject, lol). The excellent work of all (well, not all but a most of them) of the latin dub actors made me love voice acting. Such talent and skill...

I BK

tumblr_px0vo1G83A1wnyk0uo1_640.png

Maihacchi Maa Kumaicho Momochi Megu Ume-chan Chissa Kishimon Maopin Kiki Omizu  Reirei Riorio Sako Minamina Yanamin Uta-chan Yamakki Aarii Riai Fuyutan Moe Maro Ayacho Meimei Rikako Rin Yuha Miimi Momohime Saya Rika Icchan Miyo Honoka Mikapon Muracchi Hikarun • Ruri • Yuriyan Mittsi Panmei Kaedy Nonyaka Yokoyan Niheyan

#123 MaKrena

MaKrena

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 377 posts

Posted 03 February 2017 - 02:47 AM

I know a lot of Seiyuu names but my favorite will always be Shimono Hiro.
I love everything he does, how he shows himself is charming, genuine, is really kind with his kouhai, senpai or simply the people around him and despite his age sometimes he can look like a real child to me  :lol: .

He made me care about more than only his roles in anime

#124 Yossie_Saikou

Yossie_Saikou

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 174 posts

Posted 30 December 2017 - 07:42 PM

These are my favorite:

- Emi Nitta

- Mimori Suzuko

- Aya Uchida

- Pile

- Kubo Yurika

- Iida Riho

- Aina Kusuda

- Nanjo Yoshino

- Sora Tokui

- Haruka Tomatsu

MORNING MUSUME! NONAKA MIKI! IKUTA ERINA! FUKUMURA MIZUKI! KAGA KAEDE!  <3 JUICE = JUICE! TAKAGI SAYUKI! DAMBARA RURU!  <3 KOBUSHI FACTORY <3 BUONO  <3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users