• Please log in to reply
123 replies to this topic

#101 Dran

Dran

Enlightened One | ½ of KIDS-Subs

• Senpai
  • 2174 posts

Posted 14 September 2014 - 02:52 PM

@ Dran  You should watch Bururaji, the Blazblue radio show, if you haven't already :P. She's the host of the program next to Sugita (my favorite male seiyuu btw), and they're hilarious. A large number of episodes have also been subbed.

Oh, I'll check it out. I'm guessing that being familiar with the story of the games would help though, and I'm pretty new to them. Either way, thanks for the recommendation!

#102 Dran

Dran

• Senpai
  • 2174 posts

Posted 18 September 2014 - 04:25 PM

So, at your recommendation Kinjiru, I watched a few episodes of Bururaji. It's a pretty funny show, but it only makes me more sad that I can't seem to find most of the episodes anywhere. :(

Vw7KIPu.png

I need my Mingos fix! 

#103 Kinjiru

Kinjiru

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1890 posts

Posted 21 September 2014 - 12:51 AM

Yeah, not all of them are subbed but a large amount of them are, and especially the public recordings are hilarious. In one of them them they play the 'what's in the box?' game and sugita grabbed her hand in the box, causing her to freak out and shouting she'd be sueing him, hahaha. The cast really plays off of each other well and each of them has their own 'character'. The unsubbed episodes are all available on nico nico I think.

#104 Dran

Dran

• Senpai
  • 2174 posts

Posted 21 September 2014 - 04:25 PM

That's hilarious. :lol:

And yeah, just from the three or so episodes I've seen so far, I think they've a pretty good dynamic going on between them. Even Kondo, who doesn't seem to speak as much as the other two, still manages to really shine in the show. 

#105 MeganeKirin

MeganeKirin

EroKaichou

• Senpai
  • 691 posts

Posted 21 September 2014 - 05:25 PM

anyone knows where I could watch complete seiyuu live events? Such as for Magi, Makai Ouji, Ixion Saga, Mushibugyou, Oregairu, and others?

also Tokimeki recipe

♥ ❤ ❥H!P: FUKUHIME, DuuMaachanAyuminOgata, Haga, Rikako, MeimiMurotanWadaTomokoYuka, Aarii, ManakanYamakkiChisaki, HamachanKiki, Kisora, Yumeno♥ ❤ ❥

SEIYUU SUPPORTER!!!!

★☆YuiKaori★☆

#106 Kinjiru

Kinjiru

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1890 posts

Posted 22 September 2014 - 01:18 PM

^ The seiyuunotabi website has a lot of links, and if you can't find it there try searching for it on nico nico or something like tudou (might need to use/copypaste the title if it's in hiragana and kanji). It's sorted by seiyuu, but if you go through them all you will find lots of different events.

@Dran  Yeah, Kondo really can't keep up with Sugita or Asai, so she's just trying to be professional. It's funny though, since she's supposed to be the cute one and Sugita just keeps making fun of her.

I actually saw Tomokazu Sugita in person for the first time yesterday at the Tokyo Game show. Since he's my favorite male seiyuu and has voiced so many iconic characters such as Kyon and Gintoki it was totally awesome. It was at the Konami Metal Gear Solid 5 booth and Snake's voice actor Akio Otsuka was there as well. What surprised me was that Quiet's voice actress, who was there too, is Dutch O.o;. Kind of made me happy, since it's the first time I know of that our country has been represented in the Japanese voice acting industry. I wanted to shout out something to her in Dutch but that would have been quite weird, lol.

#107 MeganeKirin

MeganeKirin

EroKaichou

• Senpai
  • 691 posts

Posted 23 September 2014 - 03:41 PM

^Im following her on tumblr but some of her posts are just short footages of some events >.< also, those chinese sites are giving me a headache  ^^;  ^^;  ^^;  cant even download them  ^^;  ^^;  ^^;

♥ ❤ ❥H!P: FUKUHIME, DuuMaachanAyuminOgata, Haga, Rikako, MeimiMurotanWadaTomokoYuka, Aarii, ManakanYamakkiChisaki, HamachanKiki, Kisora, Yumeno♥ ❤ ❥

SEIYUU SUPPORTER!!!!

★☆YuiKaori★☆

#108 ruel

ruel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1222 posts

Posted 10 January 2015 - 06:12 PM

I like Aya Hirano voicing Haruhi, but somehow irritated coz like hearing her voice on most anime that I've watched even on most hentais, she's a veteran! :sotsugyou:

JNiysQ1.jpeg

#109 VanoriaN

VanoriaN

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 14 posts

Posted 21 January 2015 - 10:37 PM

Minori Chihara is one of favourite seiyuus and singers, wished she had more roles though.

Mamiko Noto did voices of several characters that ended up being my favourites, never realized it was her voice though. XD

Kana Hanazawa, Saori Goto, Yui Horie and Miyuki Sawashiro are some others.

#110 AragonDx

AragonDx

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 435 posts

Posted 27 January 2015 - 06:00 PM

hanazawa kana for me ^-^

Untitled-1%2Bcopy22.png

Kimoto Kanon - Matsuoka Natsumi - Watanabe Mayu - Yagura Fuuko - Tanikawa Hijiri

#111 mikeru

mikeru

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 26 posts

Posted 14 May 2015 - 09:18 AM

Male: Daisuke Kishio, Tsubasa Yonaga

Female: Eri Kitamura, Yui Ogura, Yukari Tamura, Nana Mizuki

#112 MeganeKirin

MeganeKirin

EroKaichou

• Senpai
  • 691 posts

Posted 23 May 2015 - 05:55 PM

^there's an Ogura Yui thread under the H!P Official members page, you should check it out.  :c18:  :c18:

SEIYUU SUPPORTER!!!!

★☆YuiKaori★☆

#113 momocho

momocho

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 3 posts

Posted 13 July 2015 - 09:35 AM

Most of my favorite seiyuus are female... and recently i like Saori Hayami.

She was good when playing as Ononoki-chan... and she also voiced a 2d idol, Takagaki Kaede.

#114 MeganeKirin

MeganeKirin

EroKaichou

• Senpai
  • 691 posts

Posted 13 July 2015 - 02:56 PM

^ Saorin is currently my top one female seiyuu. Her voice is just unique and her voice acting is so natural that it's pleasant to the ears.

SEIYUU SUPPORTER!!!!

★☆YuiKaori★☆

#115 KawaiiLand

KawaiiLand

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1626 posts

Posted 17 July 2015 - 02:04 AM

Satomi Satou

#116 nailclipper

nailclipper

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 4 posts

Posted 02 April 2016 - 11:27 AM

suzumura kenichi!!! but kuroda takaya is definitely one of the top tier seiyuu for me!
i like ono daisuke and hiroyuki yoshino too. speaking of yoshino...any nanjolno fan here?  :lol:

hanazawa kana is one of my fav nowadays but hayashibara megumi will still be number one for me  <3  

tumblr_o505kuuYdO1qdhndeo1_400.gif

youtube ✦ twitter ✦ instagram

#117 ☆RisaReinaSayu☆

☆RisaReinaSayu☆

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 1748 posts

Posted 12 September 2016 - 08:50 AM

One of my favorite seiyuu passed away from breast cancer in May. RIP Mizutani Yuko. Alas I won't be hearing you as Mihoshi in Tenchi Muyo Ryo-ohki OVA 4.

https://en.wikipedia...i/Yūko_Mizutani

#118 MeganeKirin

MeganeKirin

EroKaichou

• Senpai
  • 691 posts

Posted 12 September 2016 - 10:45 AM

I'm basically in love with Umehara Yuuichiro's voice right now. Also, he is just so good looking (for my taste)

As for the new female seiyuus right now, I really like Minase Inori's voice. If you don't know her, she's the seiyuu for Rem of Re:Zero

SEIYUU SUPPORTER!!!!

★☆YuiKaori★☆

#119 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 28 September 2016 - 08:59 AM

Misawa Sachika <3
I love the sound of her laughter and singing voice <3
And she is so pretty too <3

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Up-Up Girls Schedule | UUG Official Facebook
Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#120 Nox.

Nox.

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 24 posts

Posted 26 October 2016 - 03:56 AM

Uchida Maaya

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users