• Please log in to reply
24241 replies to this topic

#23981 cornyflakes

cornyflakes

Meme Thrash

• Senpai
  • 1829 posts

Posted 18 June 2017 - 08:39 PM

That's lovely. So Maimai and Airi made something for their disbandment, did Maimi/Nacky/Chissa make something too?

Mafia Musume/Morning Mafioso

mafia_musume_banner_by_supermariabros-d5

Deviantart . Pixiv . Tumblr

H!P Comics

#23982 hanawopun

hanawopun

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2116 posts

Posted 19 June 2017 - 11:06 PM

Because I love this dance step so much (particularly the elbow thrusts)...

angermes_finest_hour.jpg

#23983 downfrontguy

downfrontguy

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 66 posts

Posted 20 June 2017 - 09:59 AM

If anyone checks the 3 members' instagrams, it's as if they didn't disband. lol Okai and Suzuki, in particular, are active with instagram story features -that is, short video clips of them hanging out.  

They seem to be hanging out more or less daily since the concert a week ago ended, often 3-5 members together.  A bit different from Berryz Koubou and their aftermath. To be fair, C-ute girls were always more close with each others than Berryz, so it's to be expected. And if anything, these C-ute girls are the unusual ones here in H!P.    

They will probably get busy soon, with Hagiwara going overseas, so this can't go on but it's good to see. It's almost like they are actually friends. ^-^ Perhaps they are and not just co-workers that get along well. 

#23984 RaiiHeartGKM

RaiiHeartGKM

Crazy C-ute Fangirl ♥

• Senpai
  • 1507 posts

Posted 20 June 2017 - 02:34 PM

^ I'm pretty sure they ARE really friends. I don't think they'd go see each other everyday after the disbandment if they weren't. True though that they'll be busy soon, but let's just enjoy it while we can. ^^ We should consider ourselves lucky we still get to see the 5 of them even after the disbandment hahaha

OVh3oXQ.png

C-ute 最高 ♥ Maimi NakkyAiriChisaMai ♥ 

#23985 Americanotaku

Americanotaku

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 143 posts

Posted 20 June 2017 - 06:24 PM

It's only been a week and it seems like they have been hanging out the past 5 days.
I think recently they've been hanging out for okai birthday

There was a rumor they are all in (or were in) Hawaii but I don't know if there's a confirmation or not.

#23986 blackknight07

blackknight07

The guy who posts videos @_@

• Senpai
  • 2078 posts

Posted 21 June 2017 - 07:24 AM

Idol group Chu-z doing a dance cover of Final Squal

Right now im just enjoying all the social media exposure were getting of them. A lot of my past favorites just disappeared after leaving H!P (Kamei, Saki Ogawa, LinLin, Manaka) 

#23987 downfrontguy

downfrontguy

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 66 posts

Posted 22 June 2017 - 07:38 AM

If anyone checks the 3 members' instagrams, it's as if they didn't disband. lol Okai and Suzuki, in particular, are active with instagram story features -that is, short video clips of them hanging out.  

They seem to be hanging out more or less daily since the concert a week ago ended, often 3-5 members together.  A bit different from Berryz Koubou and their aftermath. To be fair, C-ute girls were always more close with each others than Berryz, so it's to be expected. And if anything, these C-ute girls are the unusual ones here in H!P.    

They will probably get busy soon, with Hagiwara going overseas, so this can't go on but it's good to see. It's almost like they are actually friends. ^-^ Perhaps they are and not just co-workers that get along well. 

I see now that the girls had been (or have been, as in still there) in Hawaii for a vacation after the SSA concert and disbanding (according to twitter fans). I'm guessing it was a thank-you present from UF for 15+ years of service (12 years @ H!P, the longest tenure in its history). They could have just gone there with their own dime in private all together, but I doubt it. 

But it makes more sense on how they were practically hanging out every day since the disband. They didn't seem to have gone to Hawaii immediately after the concert, so they did meet up and hang out before going there. 

#23988 Sa-Mantha

Sa-Mantha

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 496 posts

Posted 22 June 2017 - 06:07 PM

^ Upfront did send C-ute to Hawaii, a private trip with no work, for their 10th Anniversary as a gift (Feb. 2016). So they could have sent them again as a goodbye gift. 

#23989 ZetaCron

ZetaCron

You don't need a reason to help people.

• Senpai
  • 1631 posts

Posted 23 June 2017 - 11:45 AM

Mai's going overseas?

#23990 vutt

vutt

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2529 posts

Posted 30 June 2017 - 05:53 PM

I know it's probably wishful thinking but since 4 girls are still under Upfront what are the chances that they will perform small scale acoustic lives and/or FC events?

I can't recall any Berryz girl having done anything similar.

I think at best we could see Airi or maybe Chisato getting solo songs at end of year countdown or spring Hina Fest events.

If so then there isn't any point to prolong FC membership subscription. 

#23991 thegabriel

thegabriel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4360 posts

Posted 03 July 2017 - 05:31 AM

J=J-段原瑠々

MM.'24-櫻井梨央  ON-中山夏月姫 

A-川村文乃  BYD-島倉りか  

TF-河西結心  KSSU-橋田歩果

#23992 Greyface

Greyface

Prior of The Brotherhood of The Booger Beam

• Senpai
  • 5684 posts

Posted 03 July 2017 - 03:07 PM

Mai's going overseas?

Yeah. She said (somewhere, I've forgotten) that after relying on adults and older members for a decade and a half, she wants to do some things on her own to be able to look at herself and think she is capable of doing things without relying on others.
I think it's a good move, if that's what she wants. Being far away from a support network means she will have to get some things done on her own; and being in an unfamiliar place means there will be things that she has to do on her own. TBH, I did something sorta similar when I was in my early 20s. But I went to Europe and a lot of English is spoken there, and I half-spoke Spanish at the time as well (good enough to read signs in Spain and half-guess what things meant in France and Italy). Which means she'll have it a lot rougher than I did... being a Japanese speaker with iffy-English.

I know it's probably wishful thinking but since 4 girls are still under Upfront what are the chances that they will perform small scale acoustic lives and/or FC events?
I can't recall any Berryz girl having done anything similar.

I find it vaguely unlikely that Nakajima is especially interested in singing more. And it wasn't part of Yajima's "plan" going forward. But I bet both of them would drop whatever they're doing if Suzuki and/or Okai asked them to.
I have no idea what Suzuki's schedule is... but she mentioned on her radio show, Airi's Potion, that what she'd like to become is not just a singer, but a singer/songwriter. And iirc she expected to have her head down (musically) to study more and learn to write, etc.
What I've learned about Japanese so far, is that you must first pay attention to these 2 things: Rule #1 and Context. After that, just pray they remember their high-school English class.

#23993 Margie GiGi

Margie GiGi

Fansubber

• Senpai
  • 1704 posts

Posted 03 July 2017 - 09:29 PM

Fanart <3

MCW1coI.jpg 

Credit goes to maco https://twitter.com/mkmkwki

BAUT4AW.jpgCredit goes to haruchart https://www.pixiv.ne....com/haruchart/

SXPmaNK.jpg

Credit goes to caoli

zSP0uV1.gif

Team! °C-ute &

Cho TokimekiSendenbu

#23994 hanawopun

hanawopun

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2116 posts

Posted 03 July 2017 - 10:48 PM

So apparently in addition to the regular MV version and the live split screen version there's a 3rd version of the Berryz / C-ute Chou HAPPY SONG called the "(Mix Ver.)"

I can't find this anywhere online can anyone please help me?  Thanks.  I've never heard this song until now, it's really cool... I'm posting it in C-ute section because I like their original song more than Berryz's song lol... wait... isn't that a s/mileage song??!?  so confused.

angermes_finest_hour.jpg

#23995 vutt

vutt

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2529 posts

Posted 08 July 2017 - 10:03 AM

I think at best we could see Airi or maybe Chisato getting solo songs... 

Well, well. It happened faster than I ever could anticipate: http://www.hello-onl...56#entry2057349

#23996 kittykoo5

kittykoo5

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1131 posts

Posted 08 July 2017 - 04:14 PM

I'm surprised to see Chisato being the first to resurface as a singer being its nice to see that she was serious when she said she'd perform sometimes  :good:

dlapuo76c72.gif

#23997 -=o=-

-=o=-

"Oh-san", an original Berryz Avenger!

• Senpai
  • 1823 posts

Posted 08 July 2017 - 04:52 PM

That's why I like following Asuna's IG; she sometimes post videos of Chisato singing so I can still hear her solo even after the end of C-ute.

Shimizu Saki Okai Chisato Takagi Sayuki Takeuchi Akari Fujii RioFunaki MusubuAkiyama Mao

#23998 vutt

vutt

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2529 posts

Posted 08 July 2017 - 10:33 PM

^ Indeed: link

#23999 hanawopun

hanawopun

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2116 posts

Posted 17 July 2017 - 03:33 AM

So one of my cool random finds from the Trio shop when I was in japan was this C-ute PLAYBUTTON.  I had initially thought it was the concert video on USB due to the photo on the cover but didn't realize until this evening it's actually a portable AUDIO PLAYER of selected C-ute songs!  Makes sense, as you can wear it as a button and just plug in headphones.  The misleading USB cable is actually for charging the internal battery.  Also included are voice messages from each member chatting a bit.  And the "selections" are actually made by the members themselves of which seem to coincide with their personal favorites posted in their final photo book (I still don't get why Maimi likes the song "JUMP" I think its so boring lol).  It also has the Seishun Wo (Shinseinaru 2012 version) that starts out with a dramatic acapella intro.

button1.jpg   button2.jpg   button3.jpg

angermes_finest_hour.jpg

#24000 kbidols

kbidols

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 341 posts

Posted 17 July 2017 - 01:20 PM

So one of my cool random finds from the Trio shop when I was in japan was this C-ute PLAYBUTTON.  I had initially thought it was the concert video on USB due to the photo on the cover but didn't realize until this evening it's actually a portable AUDIO PLAYER of selected C-ute songs!  Makes sense, as you can wear it as a button and just plug in headphones.  The misleading USB cable is actually for charging the internal battery.  Also included are voice messages from each member chatting a bit.  And the "selections" are actually made by the members themselves of which seem to coincide with their personal favorites posted in their final photo book (I still don't get why Maimi likes the song "JUMP" I think its so boring lol).  It also has the Seishun Wo (Shinseinaru 2012 version) that starts out with a dramatic acapella intro.

button1.jpg   button2.jpg   button3.jpg

That looks like an awesome thing to own.

BERRYZ RULE THE WORLD!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users