Posted 27 May 2017 - 10:00 PM

I hope it turns to how some berryz members hang out often

#23843 hanawopun

hanawopun

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2116 posts

Posted 28 May 2017 - 02:00 AM

When I was in Japan I picked up both "I Miss You" DVD singles, one of them having the dance shot version and I have to say this is definitely one of those videos where you really benefit getting the dance version in addition to the original MV since the MV is filled with alternate cuts and video boxes so you barely ever get to see the dance.  Though very simple it's incredibly elegant.  

Also to note even though Airi is my favorite beauty sometimes Maimi steals the show in C-ute videos and this one is no exception.  I think Maimi's best moments are in the SHOCK! video with the haircut and this one.  Soooo pretty.  This song is just so amazing too, I could go on lol.

angermes_finest_hour.jpg

#23844 chisafan

chisafan

Chiitan's Spaghetti Chef

• Senpai
  • 722 posts

Posted 28 May 2017 - 05:46 AM

Unedited version
http://www.dailymoti...lish-subbed_fun

Thanks for the chuckles. I like how Mai pretends to be afraid of Airi and so Airi's like, "I'll give you something to be afraid of then!" XD

Airi's stewed hamburger routine couldn't possibly be a cheap shot at wota lifestyles, right?  ^-^ 

Ole!

#23845 Margie GiGi

Margie GiGi

Fansubber

• Senpai
  • 1704 posts

Posted 28 May 2017 - 04:34 PM

^ I love Airi she is such a weirdo XD I really don't understand how people call her boring!

Suzuki%20Airi-709422.jpg

zSP0uV1.gif

Team! °C-ute &

Cho TokimekiSendenbu

#23846 hanawopun

hanawopun

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2116 posts

Posted 29 May 2017 - 12:52 AM

^^ "Airi we don't need your help anymore so please stop talking about this story"  LOL

Who calls her boring anyway?  She's my favorite.

angermes_finest_hour.jpg

#23847 Margie GiGi

Margie GiGi

Fansubber

• Senpai
  • 1704 posts

Posted 29 May 2017 - 01:34 AM

^ Some users on here :ph34r:

To me Airi is the BEST idol ever <3 no one can top her. She is good at everything. At first she wasn't the best at dancing, but now she is wonderful at it. Even though Chisato is my favorite I can admit these things about Airi.

zSP0uV1.gif

Team! °C-ute &

Cho TokimekiSendenbu

#23848 Punkin

Punkin

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1388 posts

Posted 29 May 2017 - 06:10 AM

Airi's the best! I've loved and looked up to her since I was 12 - no one tops her for me.

Quick question for fans who may know - I was looking at the C-ute DVDs, and I noticed they did Cutie Circuits really often (sometimes twice a year), but stopped doing them after 2011 aside from the overseas Cuite Circuits. So I wanted to know what exactly they are? Are they mini tours for special stuff (C-ute no Hi, album releases (like Love Escalation), overseas concerts, and the like)? Or are they more like full tours? I have no idea how these girls juggled both spring and fall tours plus one or two circuits a year AND Hello! cons back between 2007-2010. That was when they sometimes had summer or summer-fall tours, so it seemed much less structured than it is these days (with groups having individual spring and fall tours, with summer and winter Hello cons). 

#23849 hanawopun

hanawopun

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2116 posts

Posted 29 May 2017 - 11:09 AM

^ I hope someone will be able to chime in... it would seem that's not the only thing that has changed over time with H!P just like solo camera DVDs from concert performances (I don't see them much more at all) or how you'd used to get more video content per DVD and not just a solitary MV, but that's obviously a marketing / profit change for them.

Here's a question I'm wondering if anyone can relate with (please don't hate).  Does anyone else think that Maimi isn't as photogenic as many of the other members?  What I mean is, she looks stunning in motion, in videos etc., but her stills look rather plain to me.  Airi excels in the still life, Nacky does rather well too.

angermes_finest_hour.jpg

#23850 Sa-Mantha

Sa-Mantha

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 496 posts

Posted 29 May 2017 - 12:36 PM

Airi's the best! I've loved and looked up to her since I was 12 - no one tops her for me.

Quick question for fans who may know - I was looking at the C-ute DVDs, and I noticed they did Cutie Circuits really often (sometimes twice a year), but stopped doing them after 2011 aside from the overseas Cuite Circuits. So I wanted to know what exactly they are? Are they mini tours for special stuff (C-ute no Hi, album releases (like Love Escalation), overseas concerts, and the like)? Or are they more like full tours?

They were more like one day mini concerts. The "Cutie LIVE" kind of replaced the Cutie Circuits in recent years. To a certain extent it was a way to name smaller events so they are lumped under a general heading and also a way to name annual events.

The main difference between the Cutie Circuits/℃-ute Day/Cutie LIVE and anything else they do is the girls mentioned their Manager had control over the setlists for these events with the girls having input in the last few years.

#23851 Punkin

Punkin

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1388 posts

Posted 29 May 2017 - 06:09 PM

Oooh, okay. Thanks so much for the reply!

In regards to Maimi, I don't agree entirely - I do think she looks gorgeous in photos but I do think that, comparing her PBs and such to say, Airi's, she doesn't seem to do all the different stuff Airi does (the little things her in expressions or her poses, what she's doing with her hands, etc). Airi makes good use of props too. Maimi seems more basic in that area, if that makes sense. She doesn't seem to know how to work the camera the way some other members do. Not sure how to put it into words well. lol

#23852 Margie GiGi

Margie GiGi

Fansubber

• Senpai
  • 1704 posts

Posted 31 May 2017 - 04:06 PM

12 MORE DAYS :(

ObsigAh.jpg

j0LdCyk.jpg

FTaRhPS.jpg

Spoiler

zSP0uV1.gif

Team! °C-ute &

Cho TokimekiSendenbu

#23853 hanawopun

hanawopun

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2116 posts

Posted 31 May 2017 - 04:32 PM

12 more days until what?  They graduate??  I thought they're still performing in July/Aug ?

angermes_finest_hour.jpg

#23854 Margie GiGi

Margie GiGi

Fansubber

• Senpai
  • 1704 posts

Posted 31 May 2017 - 05:06 PM

^ C-ute's final concert will be at Saitama Super Arena on June 12, 2017. Which is 12 days away!

zSP0uV1.gif

Team! °C-ute &

Cho TokimekiSendenbu

#23855 hanawopun

hanawopun

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2116 posts

Posted 31 May 2017 - 06:50 PM

Ohhhhhhhh wow ok.  I guess I did see them just in time lol.  Well at least we'll have a DVD box set (or blu ray) to look forward to of the final concert!!  I've yet to see the Berryz final show, I'm intentionally delaying it lol.

angermes_finest_hour.jpg

#23856 Margie GiGi

Margie GiGi

Fansubber

• Senpai
  • 1704 posts

Posted 01 June 2017 - 03:18 PM

11 more days :(

CoRqJZj.jpg

8E5fzBK.jpg

zSP0uV1.gif

Team! °C-ute &