• Please log in to reply
24241 replies to this topic

#23761 hanawopun

hanawopun

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2116 posts

Posted 01 April 2017 - 12:59 PM

I got average priced tickets to see C-ute at Sendai Plaza in May, and it's in the farthest section back... the venue is rather small compared to many of the concert vids I've seen, so I'm not that concerned.  Personally I think I'll see more being higher up.  

2012.02.03-Staff-Diary-3.jpg

angermes_finest_hour.jpg

#23762 Punkin

Punkin

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1388 posts

Posted 04 April 2017 - 03:44 AM

Was wondering if anyone knows how long C-ute may do the release events for the final single for? I missed out on Nakano Sunplaza which will forever leave me heartbroken for the rest of my life, but I'm not ready to give up on the girls just yet... I want to see them, even if it's just once, at one event...

How would I go about this, in that case?

#23763 ruel

ruel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1222 posts

Posted 07 April 2017 - 09:07 PM

birthday event DVD previews

JNiysQ1.jpeg

#23764 sheikhyerbutay

sheikhyerbutay

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 799 posts

Posted 08 April 2017 - 04:41 PM

Was wondering if anyone knows how long C-ute may do the release events for the final single for? I missed out on Nakano Sunplaza which will forever leave me heartbroken for the rest of my life, but I'm not ready to give up on the girls just yet... I want to see them, even if it's just once, at one event...

How would I go about this, in that case?

PM sent.  Auctions are selling pairs of tickets.  People are looking for others to do a buy.  :good:

#23765 Margie GiGi

Margie GiGi

Fansubber

• Senpai
  • 1704 posts

Posted 09 April 2017 - 04:40 PM

Credit to 910 percent

MC of C-ute concert in Osaka

1f603.png:D Which of C-ute do you like best?
Maimi showed the cover of the new single to her nephew and asked it.
Maimi: Which of C-ute do you like best?
Nephew: "No one!" .
Maimi: Nobody? Why?
Nephew: "I feel sorry for others if I choose only one"

All: What a cute boy!

Chisato: I also asked the same thing to my brother at 4!
He replied immediately "Maimai!"
Ahh, It's the difference between the persons who brought up badly and who brought up well.

What is worse, he called other names too.
She is also cute...
I like her too...

Then, Chisato father teased him.
"Oops! You are fickle!"

Chisato: It might come from the blood of men in Okai family.
As you know, my father is also an unfaithful man.
He hadn't helped washing dishes ever. however, When Nacky came to my home, he cleaned my house and washed dishes next to Nacky!
finally, my mother shouted to him "Fu**ing dirty old man!"

1f603.png:D ChisaMai Exciting fighting.
In Hawaii, C-ute drunk alcohol.
Chisato and Mai got drunk.
They teased each other in joke in the beginning.
However, after a while, they quarreled.each other.
Mai said to Chisato "Boo! Fat Girl!"
"What did you just say? huh?" Chisato said grubbing a bottle of Sake

Mai told: At the time, Chisato was going to kill me seriously !!
However, the two slept in a same bed together after that.
Next Morning, Mai opened the eyes.
Then, Okai-chan stood in front of Mirror wearing swimsuit.
Okai-chan seemed to be worried about her weight seriously at the time.

1f603.png:D Nacky made a list for the traveling to Mexico and France.
Nacky: "Next week! C-ute goes to abroad!!"
I made a list of necessities for the travel!
Airi: I saw her making the list, I also made the list next to her!

1f603.png:D In the ending.
First, Maimi started crying without wiping tears.
Then, Chisato cried
After the performance of the last song, Chisato said
"Because Maimi-chan was crying!"

Airi waved to the audiences after all performances.
Then, Airi also dropped tears.

zSP0uV1.gif

Team! °C-ute &

Cho TokimekiSendenbu

#23766 Punkin

Punkin

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1388 posts

Posted 15 April 2017 - 04:21 AM

I'm assuming, based on the following example story, "unfaithful" isn't the word the translator was looking for to describe Chisa's father?

I also feel bad for Chisa that Mai made her feel bad about her body. I hope she apologized... Chisa's lovely as she is. :(

#23767 sheikhyerbutay

sheikhyerbutay

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 799 posts

Posted 03 May 2017 - 08:57 AM

No one has commented here since the 14th?!  Wow, that has got to be some kind of record!

I'm assuming, based on the following example story, "unfaithful" isn't the word the translator was looking for to describe Chisa's father?

I also feel bad for Chisa that Mai made her feel bad about her body. I hope she apologized... Chisa's lovely as she is. :(

Hey if Nacky came to my house, you better believe I would want to wash dishes and clean house with her!  Hell yeah!  :lol:

I agree with you Punkin,  Chisa's bod is lovely indeed!  (and that is putting it mildly.)

#23768 vutt

vutt

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2529 posts

Posted 03 May 2017 - 04:36 PM

PB arrived.

It's very similar to their last 10th anniversary PB. I attached table of content page. Many compilation segments from past, but there are dedicated segments of individual and as group location shots. Cross-talk segment is rather lengthy. Group Discography and detailed chronological history pages are now final. Nice addition I'd say.

I'm sure someone will make full digital scan of it at some point. Here are 2 "off-shots" I took

Attached Files

#23769 Americanotaku

Americanotaku

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 143 posts

Posted 04 May 2017 - 01:03 AM

I can't wait until mine comes in

#23770 hanawopun

hanawopun

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2116 posts

Posted 04 May 2017 - 12:54 PM

That steamy threesome photo of the girls in black :o
They're too sexy now to be called "C-ute" :lol:

angermes_finest_hour.jpg

#23771 vutt

vutt

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2529 posts

Posted 06 May 2017 - 11:50 AM

This is page from their last PB with favorite songs

MHLjGAH.jpg

Chisa clearly likes more recent songs:

1) Jinsei wa STEP!

3) Kanashiki Heaven  

4) Final Squall

5) To Tomorrow

Mai's second is Iron Heart I believe 

I'm actually surprised that Airi included rather controversial SHOCK! into her top 5 list

And it's nice to see that both Airi and Chisa like Kanashiki Heaven

#23772 Ohasumi

Ohasumi

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1252 posts

Posted 06 May 2017 - 12:12 PM

And it's nice to see that both Airi and Chisa like Kanashiki Heaven

Haha I don't blame them. It's a great song XD Iron Heart's also pretty awesome.

Mai looks like she loves the encore songs (Iron heart, JUMP, Gamusha Life). Also Airi having SHOCK in her Top 5 was also... well, pretty shocking. Though you know, them choosing certain songs have a lot of meaning behind them. During that one C-ute interview where Airi talked about being the only one having lines in SHOCK kind of really changed C-ute somehow. Maybe she has that up on her list because of that. Something like, if it weren't for that, we wouldn't be the C-ute today. So it's not just the song, but the memories that became part of that song was what led them to choose certain songs. Like Mai having Everyday YEAH! Kataomoi on her list. I think that was one of the first songs she had a lot of lines in.

#23773 vutt

vutt

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2529 posts

Posted 06 May 2017 - 12:25 PM

^ Yeah with Airi SHOCK! perhaps it's about entire story behind that. How it was shocking at first. Kind of low point back then for freshly shrunk shaky 5nin group.

How it morphed into recent days SHOCK! performances with lines evenly distributed and group bonds stronger than ever.

#23774 Greyface

Greyface

Prior of The Brotherhood of The Booger Beam

• Senpai
  • 5684 posts

Posted 06 May 2017 - 12:38 PM

It was a growth experience for Suzuki as well as the group. And she's probably the only person capable of preventing the song from being buried. It's living history.
What I've learned about Japanese so far, is that you must first pay attention to these 2 things: Rule #1 and Context. After that, just pray they remember their high-school English class.

#23775 hanawopun

hanawopun

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2116 posts

Posted 06 May 2017 - 12:57 PM

So cool to see that list!  And I'm still crossing my fingers that they'll perform SHOCK! when I see them in a couple weeks as that's one of my favorite songs and videos by C-ute.

I don't think I've ever seen "Nacky" in print before, I always thought that was a fan nickname for her.  Interesting.  

I'm also sad that Tokaikko Jnjou isn't on anyone's list... that is my favorite classic of theirs and I find JUMP rather boring in comparison ):

That juxtaposed video is neat, yet a bit of ping-pong action on the eyes lol.  They may be more experienced now but they had more energy in their younger performance.

Well, since the book opens the opportunity to share our 5 best... (this was NOT easy to do! lol, and I have to leave an honorable mention of "I Miss You")

It's interesting that as much as I love C-ute's early days and classics, I find Cmaj9 to be their most consistently strong album.

1. Tokaikko Junjou

2. SHOCK!

3. Namida No Iro

4. The Middle Management

5. Digitalic-->0 LOVE

...crap I forgot "Disco Queen!"...  and " Tokai no Neon ga Odoroku Kurai no Utsukushisa ga Hoshii" Ok, this is impossible.

angermes_finest_hour.jpg

#23776 Greyface

Greyface

Prior of The Brotherhood of The Booger Beam

• Senpai
  • 5684 posts

Posted 06 May 2017 - 02:53 PM

Hmm, top 5 songs? Very difficult. From singles I end up like this.

1. I Miss You
2. Kanashiki Heaven
3. Chou Happy Song (feat. Berryz) (musically this is not in the same class as the other 4, but the shock and amazement involved in the "trick" still moves me when I hear the song.)
4. Tsugi Kado wo Magare
5. Love Take it All

Honorable mention to Jinsei wa Step, only excluded because it's still relatively new, and I can't guarantee longevity.

Including b-sides and album tracks I can only give up.
What I've learned about Japanese so far, is that you must first pay attention to these 2 things: Rule #1 and Context. After that, just pray they remember their high-school English class.

#23777 mashaki

mashaki

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 754 posts

Posted 07 May 2017 - 03:39 PM

For me (single-wise) it's kinda like this:

1. Crazy Kanzen na Otona

2. Kiss Me Aishiteru

3. Tokkaiko Junjou

4. Summer Wind

5. Forever Love

Album-wise:

1. Namida mo Denai Kanashiku mo Nai Nan ni mo Shitakunai 

2. Midnight Temptation

3. Iza, Susume! Steady go!

4. Digitalic→0

5. Aishiteru Aishiteru

But there is like no way I could ever rank them together it'd be a mess.

Btw here are the Translations for all of their top 5 :)

Spoiler

~  Miki ☆ Kamiko ☆ Riai  Ami  Ichioka  Kirara  ~

MiyaChii fan forever [:

avy by: AmaSusE

#23778 hanawopun

hanawopun

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2116 posts

Posted 07 May 2017 - 04:02 PM

^ Thank you for the song translations!

And yes, song favorites for a group with such an extensive catalog is very difficult, but separating singles from album tracks is a good idea, and easy way to say top 10 :lol:

Here is my adjustment then:

Singles:

1. Tokaikko Junjou
2. SHOCK!
3. Namida No Iro
4. The Middle Management
5. I Miss You

Album Tracks:
1. Disco Queen 
2. Digitalic-->0 LOVE
3. Tokai no Neon ga Odoroku Kurai no Utsukushisa ga Hoshii
4. Akogare My STAR
5. Urayanjau

In case some have you have forgotten the awesomeness of the Chisa album track "Tokai no Neon ga Odoroku Kurai no Utsukushisa ga Hoshii":
Personally I think this song is better than any single C-ute has put out since 2015 (apart from Mugen Climax) but that's just me.
(try focusing on the audio, as the video is rather inconsistent with the music but more as a visual placeholder)

angermes_finest_hour.jpg

#23779 Punkin

Punkin

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1388 posts

Posted 08 May 2017 - 12:20 AM

In regards to Shock!, Airi also talked about it in an Airi's Potion segment where she had to pick 3-5 songs from C-ute, or something like that, as well as each member choosing a song ("request"). I remember Shock was one of the ones she picked and she talked quite a bit about it and how she felt about the song, as well as how the song affected and changed her. I wish I could understand better, because it sounded really intriguing from what I was able to catch (which was very little).

Also - she did talk about it during that documentary thing for the Shinsei Naru album DVD, all of them did, but it didn't sound as positive as her more recent discussions about it have. Maybe because it was still so fresh then. I wonder if that documentary video was ever subbed??

Speaking of documentaries - I wish UF would have released a DVD that was a documentary of C-ute's career before they graduate, with the girls discussing everything and having extra/rare footage and all of that, from their H!P Kids days all the way up to now... you know, like an actual documentary. Given their legacy and everything in H!P, I feel they deserved that kind of thing. It would be amazing and nostalgic for older fans (and maybe they'd learn something new from it), and very informative and interesting for newer fans.

#23780 hanawopun

hanawopun

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2116 posts

Posted 08 May 2017 - 02:37 AM

^ I completely agree on an official documentary.  And omg would it be too much to ask for English captions for a change??  Do they not recognize their vast audience??

angermes_finest_hour.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users