• Please log in to reply
24241 replies to this topic

#23681 blackknight07

blackknight07

The guy who posts videos @_@

• Senpai
  • 2078 posts

Posted 26 February 2017 - 10:11 AM

J=J choreography has gone downhill since their debut. I think the members can pull off more C-ute style moves based off what I've seen them do in earlier singles (Sayuki & Karin were in the dane club at one point) but for some reason management just completely changed up their style. 

Back when these were released I totally thought they could be the next C-ute

Spoiler

#23682 Greyface

Greyface

Prior of The Brotherhood of The Booger Beam

• Senpai
  • 5684 posts

Posted 26 February 2017 - 02:32 PM

^
I think Hadaka was around the high-point for serious ℃-ute style choreography, rather than tracing down since their debut... The stuff before that was... subtle and intricate, which is not what ℃-ute is famous for. And it's totally not fair to compare their heels and say that J=J should be dancing harder than ℃. 14 > 4 years. (Also, usually J=J uses heels)

Drifting off-topic:
Spoiler

What I've learned about Japanese so far, is that you must first pay attention to these 2 things: Rule #1 and Context. After that, just pray they remember their high-school English class.

#23683 sheikhyerbutay

sheikhyerbutay

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 799 posts

Posted 26 February 2017 - 02:34 PM

J=J is on par vocally with C-ute but their dancing is uhhhhh lacking. I wonder if it is by design. They don't wear heels so they should be able to dance better right? J=J can hang with C-ute for about the 1st 4 songs then their performance(due to stamina) gradually declines whereas C-ute gets better as the show goes on.  

For one thing, J=J's Miyazaki Yuka simply does not have the muscle mass to dance like °C-ute does for any length of time.

Yuka is 22 and Tomoko is 21 already.  Unless they come up with a smash hit.........  Graduation is not far off for them either.

#23684 blackknight07

blackknight07

The guy who posts videos @_@

• Senpai
  • 2078 posts

Posted 27 February 2017 - 09:49 AM

^
I think Hadaka was around the high-point for serious ℃-ute style choreography, rather than tracing down since their debut... The stuff before that was... subtle and intricate, which is not what ℃-ute is famous for. And it's totally not fair to compare their heels and say that J=J should be dancing harder than ℃. 14 > 4 years. (Also, usually J=J uses heels)

I didn't say they should dance harder than C-ute, I said I feel that they could do more difficult dances

I honestly didn't think a graduation would hit me harder than the triple graduation of Kamei/Jun/Lin but damn this one is gonna be rough :( I just pray none of them just completely fall off the radar like Kamei did unless it's their wish of course

#23685 Margie GiGi

Margie GiGi

Fansubber

• Senpai
  • 1704 posts

Posted 27 February 2017 - 04:28 PM

C-ute was added to the Hina-fest Shuffle unit part

Z6OaAIe.png

3/25 day:
Solo: Kanazawa Tomoko
2-person unit now is a 3-person unit: Ikuta Erina, Yanagawa Nanami, Miami Yajima

3/25 night:
Solo now is a duet: Akiyama Mao, Airi Suzuki
3-person unit now is a 4-person unit: Nakanishi Kana, Nomura Minami, Taguchi Natsumi, Chisato Okai

3/26 day:
Solo: Kamikokuryou Moe
4-person unit now is a 5-person unit: Sasaki Rikako, Ogawa Rena, Asakura Kiki, Ono Mizuho, Saki Nakajima

3/26 night:
Solo: Yokoyama Reina
5-person unit now is a 6-person unit: Haga Akane, Kaga Kaede, Wada Ayaka, Hamaura Ayano, Onoda Saori, Mai Hagiwara

zSP0uV1.gif

Team! °C-ute &

Cho TokimekiSendenbu

#23686 Unlimited_DJ

Unlimited_DJ

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 443 posts

Posted 01 March 2017 - 05:30 AM

^^Mai is pretty much destined for NEET status.

#23687 Margie GiGi

Margie GiGi

Fansubber

• Senpai
  • 1704 posts

Posted 01 March 2017 - 01:16 PM

Since the last single is coming out soon I thought I share something from the first single

FCPFSMl.jpg

Who would have thought these 5 would have ended up becoming the Queen Of J-pop. That all 5 would be making C-ute what is is today!

5f619NG.jpg

zSP0uV1.gif

Team! °C-ute &

Cho TokimekiSendenbu

#23688 KawaiiLand

KawaiiLand

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1626 posts

Posted 01 March 2017 - 06:11 PM

Throwback 

#23689 amphy

amphy

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 167 posts

Posted 01 March 2017 - 06:17 PM

^ Was this even before Kanna was added?! The reason Mai, Chisato and Saki don't sing is probably because they didn't have mic stands that small XD

#23690 aira慶一郎

aira慶一郎

TEAM C-ute

• Senpai
  • 1715 posts

Posted 02 March 2017 - 10:52 AM

it was in 2004 Summer concert back when they were h!p kids

#23691 Margie GiGi

Margie GiGi

Fansubber

• Senpai
  • 1704 posts

Posted 02 March 2017 - 12:16 PM

C-ute FC Tour in Okinawa ~Final "C-utie" VA℃ATION~

From 5/28-5/30

eD5GLSz.jpg
http://www.up-fc.jp/...fo.php?id=10082

zSP0uV1.gif

Team! °C-ute &

Cho TokimekiSendenbu

#23692 EndlessJpop

EndlessJpop

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 10 posts

Posted 02 March 2017 - 02:47 PM

Btw are any C-ute fans on here actually closely following J=J?

Me. Once C-ute is gone J=J is going to be the only reason I follow anything H!P related tbh :unsure:

Definitely Me! Once my favourite H!P group, C-ute, disbands I will only be sticking around for J=J my second favourite H!P group and hope they will somehow fill in the void for me that C-ute left behind. If J=J ever gets a chance to sing C-ute songs, I hope Sayuki takes on Airi's lines then my life would be complete :3 In terms of vocals, I think J=J is improving greatly and slowly catching up to C-ute but as for dance wise, they've got a long way to go to be on C-ute's level, it needs to be more powerful and they need to keep up their stamina during their live performances! 

#23693 Margie GiGi

Margie GiGi

Fansubber

• Senpai
  • 1704 posts

Posted 02 March 2017 - 10:05 PM

Love this picture <3 Credit to caooli

C5VvoTJUYAAvFDa.jpg

In that drawing their wearing these dresses

C%20ute,%20Hagiwara%20Mai,%20Nakajima%20

zSP0uV1.gif

Team! °C-ute &

Cho TokimekiSendenbu

#23694 mo043311

mo043311

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 181 posts

Posted 02 March 2017 - 10:33 PM

^ For a second I thought those dresses were C-ute's last single outfits for one of the songs. Now I really wish they were :o They all look lovely!

#23695 Margie GiGi

Margie GiGi

Fansubber

• Senpai
  • 1704 posts

Posted 02 March 2017 - 10:41 PM

Had to share this fanart too

Credit to the artist haruchartpink

https://twitter.com/haruchartpink

https://www.instagram.com/haruchart/

TQkWeQ9.jpg

I love the colors and the outfits the girls have on, well the ones I can see anyways. Such cute artwork :)

zSP0uV1.gif

Team! °C-ute &

Cho TokimekiSendenbu

#23696 sheikhyerbutay

sheikhyerbutay

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 799 posts

Posted 03 March 2017 - 07:57 AM

^  I think this is the best fan-art for °C-ute you have displayed yet, Margie GiGi!  It really captures their likeness and personalities.   If you have any more from this artist, please share!

Btw are any C-ute fans on here actually closely following J=J?

Me. Once C-ute is gone J=J is going to be the only reason I follow anything H!P related tbh :unsure:

Definitely Me! Once my favourite H!P group, C-ute, disbands I will only be sticking around for J=J my second favourite H!P group and hope they will somehow fill in the void for me that C-ute left behind. If J=J ever gets a chance to sing C-ute songs, I hope Sayuki takes on Airi's lines then my life would be complete :3 In terms of vocals, I think J=J is improving greatly and slowly catching up to C-ute but as for dance wise, they've got a long way to go to be on C-ute's level, it needs to be more powerful and they need to keep up their stamina during their live performances! 

You guys now have me giving J=J a second look.  I really do like Yuka and Tomoko.   I also find myself watching many MM dance numbers again, like Gundan, Refresh My Heart, and Endless Sky.  I even watched a few AKB48 vids.  They had too many girls on stage looking like a hundred clones.  It was so crowded their dancing truly sucked. (BORING).

Most of all, I spend a lot of time watching old video clips of °C-ute from 2010 to their first Budokan in 2013.   One of my favorites is "C-ute & S/mileage Premium Live 2011 Haru ~C&S Collaboration Daisakusen~"  IF anyone has this DVD and is interested in selling it (Cheap), please PM me! :good:   Or maybe I should finally learn how to use the tracker  :c18: 

#23697 Margie GiGi

Margie GiGi

Fansubber

• Senpai
  • 1704 posts

Posted 03 March 2017 - 08:46 PM

^ Someone uploaded it on YT but In 12 parts (Just the performances I believe)

Part 1

Users's Channel

https://www.youtube....r/ksmt46/videos

zSP0uV1.gif

Team! °C-ute &

Cho TokimekiSendenbu

#23698 sheikhyerbutay

sheikhyerbutay

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 799 posts

Posted 03 March 2017 - 09:50 PM

^  You are sooo cool!!!  :respect: :respect: :respect: :respect: :respect:

#23699 Margie GiGi

Margie GiGi

Fansubber

• Senpai
  • 1704 posts

Posted 05 March 2017 - 04:33 PM

C%20ute,%20Hagiwara%20Mai,%20Nakajima%20   B) 

C%20ute,%20Hagiwara%20Mai,%20Nakajima%20  XD

C%20ute,%20Hagiwara%20Mai,%20Nakajima%20   :wub: 

zSP0uV1.gif

Team! °C-ute &

Cho TokimekiSendenbu

#23700 Margie GiGi

Margie GiGi

Fansubber

• Senpai
  • 1704 posts

Posted 06 March 2017 - 10:14 PM

Credit to icejiggly.blogspot

All the Hello Project Members that have chosen a C-ute member as their Favourite H!P member

uNzNiXF.png

I sadly like to point out of the two Berryz successor groups only one from each group chose a Berryz member as their Favourite H!P member :(

hdIjqc8.png

zSP0uV1.gif

Team! °C-ute &

Cho TokimekiSendenbu

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users