#23661 WanThePlatypus

WanThePlatypus

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 343 posts

Posted 20 February 2017 - 04:55 PM

Chisa Airi in DVD Magazine Vol. 69 ^^

YYtt3Zi.gif

Where did you find this? No torrent yet?

It's on YouTube, a user called Q posted almost all of their DVD magazines on his channel. If you search "C-ute DVD Magazine Vol 69" it'll probably be the first result :)

Fof8IUE.gif
♡♡♡ Suzuki Airi ♡♡♡
✧ Buono! and 
℃-ute ✧

#23662 sheikhyerbutay

sheikhyerbutay

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 799 posts

Posted 20 February 2017 - 05:08 PM

^ And Nacky just kept right on talking.  I guess she is used to it by now.

#23663 Margie GiGi

Margie GiGi

Fansubber

• Senpai
  • 1704 posts

Posted 20 February 2017 - 05:58 PM

Final Squall

zSP0uV1.gif

Team! °C-ute &

Cho TokimekiSendenbu

#23664 LittleBerry

LittleBerry

Ee • Ee AH • Ee Et c e t e ra • Oh

• Senpai
  • 643 posts

Posted 20 February 2017 - 09:52 PM

^

That sounds really good! :c18:

I BK

tumblr_px0vo1G83A1wnyk0uo1_640.png

Maihacchi Maa Kumaicho Momochi Megu Ume-chan Chissa Kishimon Maopin Kiki Omizu  Reirei Riorio Sako Minamina Yanamin Uta-chan Yamakki Aarii Riai Fuyutan Moe Maro Ayacho Meimei Rikako Rin Yuha Miimi Momohime Saya Rika Icchan Miyo Honoka Mikapon Muracchi Hikarun • Ruri • Yuriyan Mittsi Panmei Kaedy Nonyaka Yokoyan Niheyan

#23665 Margie GiGi

Margie GiGi

Fansubber

• Senpai
  • 1704 posts

Posted 23 February 2017 - 02:29 PM

At Tsubaki Factory major debut day C-ute was as their secret guest. C-ute sang "Tokai no Hitori Gurashi" with Tsubaki Factory

Airi's blogs post (Credit to 910 percent)

I see C-ute in Tsubaki Factory selfishly
Their various things are similar with us.

Chisato's blog post (Credit to 910 Percent)

°C-ute reached 10th anniversary yesterday, on February 21st.
In the next day, Tsubaki debuted.
I feel something destiny between
us.

And they are similar with C-ute in some points.
So I selfishly guessed their feelings And was worried about them sometimes.

zSP0uV1.gif

Team! °C-ute &

Cho TokimekiSendenbu

#23666 Punkin

Punkin

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1388 posts

Posted 24 February 2017 - 01:14 AM

Makes me wonder if they'll bother creating a successor group for C-ute, and rather start marketing Tsubaki as such instead.

#23667 Margie GiGi

Margie GiGi

Fansubber

• Senpai
  • 1704 posts

Posted 24 February 2017 - 01:40 AM

^ I doubt it because it would kinda be disrespectful to Berryz plus it would get Berryz fans mad. Personally I see the similarities, but It's too late Tsubaki Factory are already known as Berryz successors. It would be nice if their goal was to be like a mix between Berryz and C-ute.

Such a wonderful picture of the girls! <3

C%20ute,%20Hagiwara%20Mai,%20Nakajima%20

Airi's and Mai's outfits are the best!

pR9W5zU.jpg

zSP0uV1.gif

Team! °C-ute &

Cho TokimekiSendenbu

#23668 Greyface

Greyface

Prior of The Brotherhood of The Booger Beam

• Senpai
  • 5683 posts

Posted 24 February 2017 - 04:33 PM

Maybe it's just my personal biases, but I kinda feel like J=J is picking up where ℃ is leaving off. In a different sense than the way the Factories have a all-over whiff of all of Berryz different lifestyles... but rather in the sense that after ℃ splits up, it's J=J that'll be doing the kind of music that ℃ has done recently. Just for example, I can't imagine any other full group doing "I Miss You" (but there are definitely some shuffles that I'd love to hear doing it...) etc.
What I've learned about Japanese so far, is that you must first pay attention to these 2 things: Rule #1 and Context. After that, just pray they remember their high-school English class.

#23669 mo043311

mo043311

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 181 posts

Posted 24 February 2017 - 09:30 PM

^ Nah C-ute and J=J are kinda the same but actually very different.

Btw are any C-ute fans on here actually closely following J=J?

#23670 Margie GiGi

Margie GiGi

Fansubber

• Senpai
  • 1704 posts

Posted 24 February 2017 - 11:33 PM

^ Nah C-ute and J=J are kinda the same but actually very different.

That's actually how I feel too.

zSP0uV1.gif

Team! °C-ute &

Cho TokimekiSendenbu

#23671 chisafan

chisafan

Chiitan's Spaghetti Chef

• Senpai
  • 722 posts

Posted 25 February 2017 - 07:12 AM

Nice pose by Airin and Okadon :) Maybe she was thinking of this photo:
Attached File  V.jpg   100.38K   0 downloads
Is it from Ultraman or something?
I guess we'll be seeing other groups starting to perform C-ute discography soon.
O,I find wikis

#23672 blackknight07

blackknight07

The guy who posts videos @_@

• Senpai
  • 2078 posts

Posted 25 February 2017 - 10:25 AM

Me. Once C-ute is gone J=J is going to be the only reason I follow anything H!P related tbh :unsure:

#23673 Greyface

Greyface

• Senpai
  • 5683 posts

Posted 25 February 2017 - 02:37 PM

J=J is my second largest fandom, which is why I brought up the possibility that it's just my bias.

Anyway, OF CPURSE they're different. All the personalities are different, their history is different, their capabilities are different, their musical thrust is different. I meant in the same way the BerryZ smell can be found in Kobushi/Tsubaki, I feel there's a kind of whiff of °C in J=J. The only hint/direction I can point to is maturity in the music.
If BerryZ and Kobushi are grapefruits and tangerines °C and J=J are cucumbers and watermelons or something.
What I've learned about Japanese so far, is that you must first pay attention to these 2 things: Rule #1 and Context. After that, just pray they remember their high-school English class.

#23674 Margie GiGi

Margie GiGi

Fansubber

• Senpai
  • 1704 posts

Posted 25 February 2017 - 03:39 PM

^ I get what you are saying now and I agree

zSP0uV1.gif

Team! °C-ute &

Cho TokimekiSendenbu

#23675 WanThePlatypus

WanThePlatypus

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 343 posts

Posted 25 February 2017 - 07:35 PM

Me. Once C-ute is gone J=J is going to be the only reason I follow anything H!P related tbh :unsure:

I thought I'd graduate from H!P along with C-ute, lol. But the more I watch J=J perform and Angerme interact, the more interested I am in them. So I think I'll be staying for these 2!

Fof8IUE.gif
♡♡♡ Suzuki Airi ♡♡♡
✧ Buono! and 
℃-ute ✧

#23676 kittykoo5

kittykoo5

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1131 posts

Posted 25 February 2017 - 08:22 PM

Haven't TF members already addressed the C-ute successor thing too..? It seems they might actually just market them as a C-ute successor (which I though they fit for a long time already). I don't think its disrespectful to BK because 1)they disbanded 2 years ago they and most of the fans have moved on by now and 2) KF still exists and are their successor. J=J doesn't exactly have any similarities other than being a 5 member group, a lot of people say their polished like C-ute but J=J doesn't exceed most of H!P in experience, group dynamic, and performance value the way that C-ute has. I don't see H!P making a successor that'll pick up where C-ute leave ff since they got that far after building themselves up for more than a decade. Kobushi didn't even pick up where Berryz left off, yet they are undoubtedly considered as their successors, so I think Tsubaki fits the mold as being C-ute's. 

dlapuo76c72.gif

#23677 kbidols

kbidols

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 341 posts

Posted 26 February 2017 - 04:15 AM

I don't think its disrespectful to BK because 1)they disbanded 2 years ago they and most of the fans have moved on by now

Excuse me, just a little correction here. They did go on hiatus but to the hardcore fan they never disbanded.

BERRYZ RULE THE WORLD!!!

#23678 Greyface

Greyface

• Senpai
  • 5683 posts

Posted 26 February 2017 - 04:58 AM

^
^
Part of it is that the Berryz --> Factories "through line" was made official. Members talked about it. Factory-members (workers?) were handed a pile of pressure on that account. Berryz members take an abnormally heavy role shaping and guiding Factories, etc. To pull Berryz off of Tsubaki would be different from never assigning them.

#23679 Unlimited_DJ

Unlimited_DJ

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 438 posts

Posted 26 February 2017 - 07:34 AM

J=J is on par vocally with C-ute but their dancing is uhhhhh lacking. I wonder if it is by design. They don't wear heels so they should be able to dance better right? J=J can hang with C-ute for about the 1st 4 songs then their performance(due to stamina) gradually declines whereas C-ute gets better as the show goes on.  I attended their Budokan and I think it they were rushed. With all that said, J=J is the only H!P group I can trust to not butcher C-utes songs. I would love them to get C-utes discography added to their set list. 

In 4 months, no more

Massara Blue jeans

Tokaiko no Junjou

Midnight Temptation

Kanashiki Heaven

Kiss me Aishiteru

Aitai Aitai Aitai na

#23680 LittleBerry

LittleBerry

Ee • Ee AH • Ee Et c e t e ra • Oh

• Senpai
  • 643 posts

Posted 26 February 2017 - 08:09 AM

Haven't TF members already addressed the C-ute successor thing too..? It seems they might actually just market them as a C-ute successor (which I though they fit for a long time already). I don't think its disrespectful to BK because 1)they disbanded 2 years ago they and most of the fans have moved on by now and 2) KF still exists and are their successor.

Have they really? :huh: When?

I personally don't see much similarities between °C-ute and them other than they're "the group who debuted much after than their sister group". Kobushi is certainly the most similar of the two to Berryz but I see something of them in Tsubaki too, especially after seeing Uruwashi no Camellia, I got that fun and youthful feeling from them that characterized Berryz; but I've always felt that Tsubaki is quite an unique group in the sense that it feels like you haven't seen a group before to which you can strongly compare them with,

I think it would be a little disrespectful to Berryz because the whole "Factory" thing is supposed to be a reference to them (otherwise they would be called °F-luffy or something, wow that kinda sounds unexpectedly adorable XD), and Captain helped picking the original members and all. I also thought that it was nice that Berryz got two "spiritual successors" because UFA/H!P kinda left them in the background in their last years :unsure: so I saw it as a form of paying some kind of respect to them by continuining their legacy (though it's also a marketing strategy XP).

I BK

tumblr_px0vo1G83A1wnyk0uo1_640.png

Maihacchi Maa Kumaicho Momochi Megu Ume-chan Chissa Kishimon Maopin Kiki Omizu  Reirei Riorio Sako Minamina Yanamin Uta-chan Yamakki Aarii Riai Fuyutan Moe Maro Ayacho Meimei Rikako Rin Yuha Miimi Momohime Saya Rika Icchan Miyo Honoka Mikapon Muracchi Hikarun • Ruri • Yuriyan Mittsi Panmei Kaedy Nonyaka Yokoyan Niheyan

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users