• Please log in to reply
24241 replies to this topic

#24161 sheikhyerbutay

sheikhyerbutay

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 799 posts

Posted 12 December 2018 - 01:09 PM

^ Yes I have now seen about half of the concert.  (I have to fit it in with all other activities ...  It's Christmas!  :))  The flag twirling opener was really short.  Maybe 30 seconds, but I liked it anyway.   Thanks again for bringing it up!

IchVermisseDenSommer's posts about how to look up concerts has been a game changer for me.  I feel like a kid who has been given the keys to the candy shop! 

#24162 GetRapper

GetRapper

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 922 posts

Posted 20 December 2018 - 02:16 AM

Chissa and Nacky from the H!P Summer Tour

Kiss Me Aishiteru

Crazy Kanzen na Otona

epwHFX3.jpg?1

Oshi's:  MM'19:  野中美希, Angerme:  室田瑞希, J=J:  植村 あかり, Country Girls:  山木梨沙

Kobushi Factory: 和田 桜子, Tsubaki Factory:  小野瑞歩, BEYOOOOONDS:  江口紗耶

All time favorites:  後藤 真希, 藤本 美貴, 矢口真里, 鞘師里保, 矢島 舞美, 清水 佐紀

#24163 IchVermisseDenSommer

IchVermisseDenSommer

Kasahara Momona deserves 3 new modeling jobs weekly

• Senpai
  • 4024 posts

Posted 20 December 2018 - 03:05 AM

^ Yes I have now seen about half of the concert.  (I have to fit it in with all other activities ...  It's Christmas!  :))  The flag twirling opener was really short.  Maybe 30 seconds, but I liked it anyway.   Thanks again for bringing it up!

IchVermisseDenSommer's posts about how to look up concerts has been a game changer for me.  I feel like a kid who has been given the keys to the candy shop! 

I'm glad this has been so helpful to you! :D

Morning Musume______ANGERME________Juice=Juice_________Kobushi Factory____Tsubaki Factory____ BEYOOOOONDS

1. Sato Masaki         1. Kasahara Momona  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Nomura Minami   1. Tanimoto Ami        1. Kobayashi Honoka

2. Fukumura Mizuki  2. Sasaki Rikako         2. Uemura Akari             2. Hirose Ayaka       2. Asakura Kiki          2.Okamura Minami

3. Oda Sakura          3. Wada Ayaka            3.  Dambara Ruru           3. Inoue Rei             3. Niinuma Kisora     3. Takase Kurumi

#24164 Margie GiGi

Margie GiGi

Fansubber

• Senpai
  • 1704 posts

Posted 27 December 2018 - 04:52 PM

Just a spam of old photos I found

Hf5pkGC.png

WnHIcuF.png

JEh2Mua.png

LC4cG0p.png

ea3n0wo.png

Spoiler

zSP0uV1.gif

Team! °C-ute &

Cho TokimekiSendenbu

#24165 Margie GiGi

Margie GiGi

Fansubber

• Senpai
  • 1704 posts

Posted 28 December 2018 - 10:14 PM

Sorry for double posting, but I just wanted to share a new OPV I made

I miss this group so much. I got teary eyed just making this video.

zSP0uV1.gif

Team! °C-ute &

Cho TokimekiSendenbu

#24166 kbidols

kbidols

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 341 posts

Posted 29 December 2018 - 02:10 PM

Sorry for double posting, but I just wanted to share a new OPV I made

I miss this group so much. I got teary eyed just making this video.

If you don't get tears in your eyes watching H!P kids stuff, you have no heart. I'm freakin' serious.

BERRYZ RULE THE WORLD!!!

#24167 sheikhyerbutay

sheikhyerbutay

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 799 posts

Posted 01 January 2019 - 10:57 PM

^^  Now you have me teary eyed, too.  I watched excerpts from a few concerts today and it was a misty eyed experience.

But I feel good for the girls of °C-ute at the same time.  Airi is working full blast.  Maimi says she is happier in her acting career.  It seems Chisato is very busy, too.  Saki is busy on stage, radio, and TV, but I don't hear enough about her to really tell how happy she is.  Mai seems to be happy doing her own thing.

#24168 hanawopun

hanawopun

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2116 posts

Posted 12 January 2019 - 05:14 PM

For the 2012 "Holy Versions" of their classic hits, were there regular MVs or are they only all dance shot versions??

That's all I see on YouTube and I was about to buy the CD+DVD combo but would like to know which versions are on the one with the music videos.  Thanks

angermes_finest_hour.jpg

#24169 Greyface

Greyface

Prior of The Brotherhood of The Booger Beam

• Senpai
  • 5684 posts

Posted 13 January 2019 - 05:00 AM

^
I am not 100% sure, but my memory is: Yes, there are full versions of music videos from that era, but they were never packaged with the CD. You were supposedly going to get the standard version on a standalone DVD single, or DVD album

For example:
http://helloproject...._~Cutie_Visual~
What I've learned about Japanese so far, is that you must first pay attention to these 2 things: Rule #1 and Context. After that, just pray they remember their high-school English class.

#24170 Sa-Mantha

Sa-Mantha

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 496 posts

Posted 13 January 2019 - 06:49 AM

^^

Do you mean the 2012 Shinsei Naru Versions that came with "② ℃-ute Shinsei Naru Best Album"? There was only one Promotional Video made for each of the re-recorded tracks on the album. I wouldn't call them all Dance Shots only because Edo no Temari Uta II (Airi Solo) is more of a Recording Version and LALALA Shiawase no Uta (Maimi/Chisato) and Ookina Ai de Motenashite (Saki/Mai) are more like Group Close up Versions.

Basically the album is broken down into
1-10 - Songs that were previously released as 8 or 7 member ℃-ute that were re-recorded and updated as 5 member ℃-ute (Expect for three songs that were re-recorded as Solo, Duo's).
11 - Yajima Maimi's solo song from the album "④ Akogare My STAR" being re-recorded as a group song.
12 - 15 - Songs that were 5 Member ℃-ute's top Single releases at the time.
16 - New Song

All the songs that were re-recorded with the new line up (5 Member) received one Promotional Video to show the updated arrangement/choreography. **

Also when buying it make sure it's Limited Edition A your getting as Limited Edition B doesn't come with the Promotional Video's but instead a documentary style interview with the members - which to be honest needs to be fully translated cause it's really a tell-all about the first few years of ℃-ute history. 910 Percent translated it when it came out but I would personally love to see it fully done.

[EDIT]

** I always forget that this album also came with two PV's for Kanashiki Heaven. The 910 version and the rare Airi/Chisato version that seriously doesn't get enough love for how good it is.

Edited by Sa-Mantha, 13 January 2019 - 06:56 AM.

#24171 hanawopun

hanawopun

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2116 posts

Posted 13 January 2019 - 10:01 AM

^ Thank you.  Yes, sounds like there were no traditional videos done then, just these dance and/or closeup versions in studio.

Yeah, I'm aware of the versions but I appreciate the caution.  I actually laughed out loud when the Google translated Japanese of DVD2 for the Version B says "Ultra long interview footage" lol.  ULTRA!

Without subs it would be pointless for me, unfortunately so I'll go with Version A.  I didn't even notice there was a new track on there!

@Greyface - if you truly think there were other versions in 2012 please share what you can find online as I see nothing beyond the ones I described.

angermes_finest_hour.jpg

#24172 Greyface

Greyface

Prior of The Brotherhood of The Booger Beam

• Senpai
  • 5684 posts

Posted 13 January 2019 - 02:40 PM

No, sorry, I misunderstood your question. I thought you were saying "holy version" as simple praise. I didn't translate it back into Shinsei Naru. I don't know of any MVs except the dance versions that were on the limited edition version of the album.

What I've learned about Japanese so far, is that you must first pay attention to these 2 things: Rule #1 and Context. After that, just pray they remember their high-school English class.

#24173 hanawopun

hanawopun

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2116 posts

Posted 13 January 2019 - 08:17 PM

^ No worries - ok (=

I ordered the CD+DVD set but from Taiwan so it will take a while, but I really look forward to it.

angermes_finest_hour.jpg

#24174 Margie GiGi

Margie GiGi

Fansubber

• Senpai
  • 1704 posts

Posted 14 January 2019 - 01:35 AM

I just wanted to share a clip from ℃-ute's DVD Magazine Vol.5 I subtitled. I loved the Cutie Ranger concept. I wish they would have kept it going.

zSP0uV1.gif

Team! °C-ute &

Cho TokimekiSendenbu

#24175 hanawopun

hanawopun

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2116 posts

Posted 14 January 2019 - 01:59 AM

^ultra cheesy but yes, a fun concept - and I haven't seen this one in a while

I also love how in the end Momoko was like "I didn't need you, I'm cuter" lol.

Dancing ninjas(?) that seemed more like a party than a threat.

And will we ever find out what Kana's new "killer" strategy was to be??  lol

But the winning moment from this whole clip for me was Chisa walking out in the bear costume.  I forgot about that, cracked me up.

angermes_finest_hour.jpg

#24176 Margie GiGi

Margie GiGi

Fansubber

• Senpai
  • 1704 posts

Posted 14 January 2019 - 03:08 AM

^ I loved that Era of C-ute and Berryz. It's right when I became a fan XD

Anyways speaking of Cutie Ranger, I just found this old Gem.

zSP0uV1.gif

Team! °C-ute &

Cho TokimekiSendenbu

#24177 Margie GiGi

Margie GiGi

Fansubber

• Senpai
  • 1704 posts

Posted 17 January 2019 - 03:15 AM

Well, I really got into Berryz Kamen & Cutie Ranger lol

This is just a little sometime I subtitled.

tHQWCP6.jpg

zSP0uV1.gif

Team! °C-ute &

Cho TokimekiSendenbu

#24178 IchVermisseDenSommer

IchVermisseDenSommer

Kasahara Momona deserves 3 new modeling jobs weekly

• Senpai
  • 4024 posts

Posted 17 January 2019 - 09:21 PM

Kanna and Erika returned for a live of Chissa and sang with her on stage!! ! !
Here's a video:
https://twitter.com/...029751033483264

Morning Musume______ANGERME________Juice=Juice_________Kobushi Factory____Tsubaki Factory____ BEYOOOOONDS

1. Sato Masaki         1. Kasahara Momona  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Nomura Minami   1. Tanimoto Ami        1. Kobayashi Honoka

2. Fukumura Mizuki  2. Sasaki Rikako         2. Uemura Akari             2. Hirose Ayaka       2. Asakura Kiki          2.Okamura Minami

3. Oda Sakura          3. Wada Ayaka            3.  Dambara Ruru           3. Inoue Rei             3. Niinuma Kisora     3. Takase Kurumi

#24179 Kurohana

Kurohana

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 472 posts

Posted 18 January 2019 - 12:42 AM

Kanna and Erika returned for a live of Chissa and sang with her on stage!! ! !
Here's a video:
https://twitter.com/...029751033483264

Wow thanks for sharing! Erika looks so thin and tall. Kanna looks good as well.

momokohappy.gif

#24180 Margie GiGi

Margie GiGi

Fansubber

• Senpai
  • 1704 posts

Posted 18 January 2019 - 12:59 AM

Wow! That actually made me cry. I hope this means one day all 7 or 8 of C-ute's members will perform together again.

zSP0uV1.gif

Team! °C-ute &

Cho TokimekiSendenbu

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users