• Please log in to reply
24191 replies to this topic

#24181 IchVermisseDenSommer

IchVermisseDenSommer

Kasahara Momona deserves 3 new modeling jobs weekly

• Senpai
  • 3769 posts

Posted 18 January 2019 - 12:58 PM

I'm so glad we're fans of UF groups. UF really is nice to the girls and the fans ;;

Morning Musume______ANGERME________Juice=Juice_________Kobushi Factory____Tsubaki Factory____ BEYOOOOONDS

1. Sato Masaki         1. Kasahara Momona  1. Yanagawa Nanami   1. Nomura Minami   1. Tanimoto Ami        1. Okamura Minami

2. Fukumura Mizuki  2. Sasaki Rikako         2. Kanazawa Tomoko   2. Hirose Ayaka        2. Asakura Kiki          2. Takase Kurumi

3. Oda Sakura          3. Wada Ayaka            3. Dambara Ruru          3. Inoue Rei              3. Ono Mizuno          3. Kobayashi Honoka

#24182 sheikhyerbutay

sheikhyerbutay

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 790 posts

Posted 19 January 2019 - 03:47 AM

Kanna and Erika returned for a live of Chissa and sang with her on stage!! ! !
Here's a video:
https://twitter.com/...029751033483264

Thank you so much!  °C-ute has always been very receptive to it's former members.  I am looking forward to the day there is a reunion concert with all 8 there!

#24183 Margie GiGi

Margie GiGi

Fansubber

• Senpai
  • 1665 posts

Posted 24 January 2019 - 12:54 AM

With all of H!P releasing new singles and albums it really makes me miss C-ute. :( It also makes me think of the songs they would have released. Anyways I'm currently working on Translating and subtitling  ℃-ute's Last appearance on The Girls Live, where they talked about their twelve year journey together. FYI It may not be translated 100% correctly lol sorry. I'm trying here.

v3infiG.png  :sob: <3

#24184 sheikhyerbutay

sheikhyerbutay

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 790 posts

Posted 25 January 2019 - 06:42 PM

^  I was watching several clips on YouTube during lunch break today.  When I decided to watch one more it was Dance de Bacoon! in concert.  When the girls were saying good bye I got choked up.  I miss them too.

We are looking forward to your next subbed video Margie!  I can't wait!

#24185 Margie GiGi

Margie GiGi

Fansubber

• Senpai
  • 1665 posts

Posted 07 February 2019 - 02:47 AM

With all of H!P releasing new singles and albums it really makes me miss C-ute. :( It also makes me think of the songs they would have released. Anyways I'm currently working on Translating and subtitling  ℃-ute's Last appearance on The Girls Live, where they talked about their twelve year journey together. FYI It may not be translated 100% correctly lol sorry. I'm trying here.

DONE! It took me 3 days just to figure out a way to get this video on YouTube without it being blocked lol. The unedited version is on Dailymotion.

https://www.dailymot...m/video/x71tvlb

#24186 ulises

ulises

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 542 posts

Posted 07 February 2019 - 08:45 PM

^ Thank you so much!!

#24187 sheikhyerbutay

sheikhyerbutay

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 790 posts

Posted 08 February 2019 - 02:39 PM

^^  THANK YOU Margie!  <3

I liked what they talked about specializing in dancing.  That is very true.  The Hello! Project set the standard for all Asia pop groups when it came to dancing, and °C-ute set the standard for all of H!P.  After they announced their retirement, I decided to look around and see what group would take their place.   I spent an entire weekend looking at other H!P groups and other J-pop groups in general.  It was boring.  Everyone was pretty much doing the same thing.  (I guess there are only so many dance moves a human body can make.)   °C-ute was the best!

#24188 Margie GiGi

Margie GiGi

Fansubber

• Senpai
  • 1665 posts

Posted 09 February 2019 - 01:14 AM

I'm so happy you both liked it <3

Also when buying it make sure it's Limited Edition A your getting as Limited Edition B doesn't come with the Promotional Video's but instead a documentary style interview with the members - which to be honest needs to be fully translated cause it's really a tell-all about the first few years of ℃-ute history. 910 Percent translated it when it came out but I would personally love to see it fully done.

I am thinking of translating that next, but, It's so long lol

#24189 aira慶一郎

aira慶一郎

TEAM C-ute

• Senpai
  • 1704 posts

Posted 09 February 2019 - 06:37 PM

thank you margie ♥

#24190 sheikhyerbutay

sheikhyerbutay

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 790 posts

Posted 13 February 2019 - 07:37 AM

One of my favorite °C-ute songs is Shigatsu Sengen ( April Proclamation).  It was performed live in concert only twice.  The first time was the 2010 Shocking Live Concert.   The costumes they wore had the number 5  on it in three places.  One as a necklace, and two as the number 55.   I think the number 5 was to promote their fifth album (Shocking 5) that came out later that year, or maybe this was their first concert as 5 members?   I am totally stumped why they wore 55 though.  Can anyone tell me why they wore the number 55?  

#24191 Greyface

Greyface

Prior of The Brotherhood of The Booger Beam

• Senpai
  • 5274 posts

Posted 13 February 2019 - 04:12 PM

^
I don't remember anything specific about those outfits, but I don't think it's 55 so much as 2 5s hanging near each other off of their hips. And I presume that's just because the stylist preferred the extra coverage.

I'm also pretty sure that was their first solo tour with 5 members. (checking their DVD releases, it was, but we'd have to skip the one-off Cutie-Circuit ~5~)
What I've learned about Japanese so far, is that you must first pay attention to these 2 things: Rule #1 and Context. After that, just pray they remember their high-school English class.

#24192 sheikhyerbutay

sheikhyerbutay

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 790 posts

Posted 14 February 2019 - 08:30 AM

Thanks Greyface.  I will have to check out Cutie-Circuit ~5~!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users