• Please log in to reply
24241 replies to this topic

#24181 IchVermisseDenSommer

IchVermisseDenSommer

Kasahara Momona deserves 3 new modeling jobs weekly

• Senpai
  • 4024 posts

Posted 18 January 2019 - 12:58 PM

I'm so glad we're fans of UF groups. UF really is nice to the girls and the fans ;;

Morning Musume______ANGERME________Juice=Juice_________Kobushi Factory____Tsubaki Factory____ BEYOOOOONDS

1. Sato Masaki         1. Kasahara Momona  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Nomura Minami   1. Tanimoto Ami        1. Kobayashi Honoka

2. Fukumura Mizuki  2. Sasaki Rikako         2. Uemura Akari             2. Hirose Ayaka       2. Asakura Kiki          2.Okamura Minami

3. Oda Sakura          3. Wada Ayaka            3.  Dambara Ruru           3. Inoue Rei             3. Niinuma Kisora     3. Takase Kurumi

#24182 sheikhyerbutay

sheikhyerbutay

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 799 posts

Posted 19 January 2019 - 03:47 AM

Kanna and Erika returned for a live of Chissa and sang with her on stage!! ! !
Here's a video:
https://twitter.com/...029751033483264

Thank you so much!  °C-ute has always been very receptive to it's former members.  I am looking forward to the day there is a reunion concert with all 8 there!

#24183 Margie GiGi

Margie GiGi

Fansubber

• Senpai
  • 1704 posts

Posted 24 January 2019 - 12:54 AM

With all of H!P releasing new singles and albums it really makes me miss C-ute. :( It also makes me think of the songs they would have released. Anyways I'm currently working on Translating and subtitling  ℃-ute's Last appearance on The Girls Live, where they talked about their twelve year journey together. FYI It may not be translated 100% correctly lol sorry. I'm trying here.

v3infiG.png  :sob: <3

zSP0uV1.gif

Team! °C-ute &

Cho TokimekiSendenbu

#24184 sheikhyerbutay

sheikhyerbutay

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 799 posts

Posted 25 January 2019 - 06:42 PM

^  I was watching several clips on YouTube during lunch break today.  When I decided to watch one more it was Dance de Bacoon! in concert.  When the girls were saying good bye I got choked up.  I miss them too.

We are looking forward to your next subbed video Margie!  I can't wait!

#24185 Margie GiGi

Margie GiGi

Fansubber

• Senpai
  • 1704 posts

Posted 07 February 2019 - 02:47 AM

With all of H!P releasing new singles and albums it really makes me miss C-ute. :( It also makes me think of the songs they would have released. Anyways I'm currently working on Translating and subtitling  ℃-ute's Last appearance on The Girls Live, where they talked about their twelve year journey together. FYI It may not be translated 100% correctly lol sorry. I'm trying here.

DONE! It took me 3 days just to figure out a way to get this video on YouTube without it being blocked lol. The unedited version is on Dailymotion.

https://www.dailymot...m/video/x71tvlb

zSP0uV1.gif

Team! °C-ute &

Cho TokimekiSendenbu

#24186 ulises

ulises

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1382 posts

Posted 07 February 2019 - 08:45 PM

^ Thank you so much!!

#24187 sheikhyerbutay

sheikhyerbutay

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 799 posts

Posted 08 February 2019 - 02:39 PM

^^  THANK YOU Margie!  <3

I liked what they talked about specializing in dancing.  That is very true.  The Hello! Project set the standard for all Asia pop groups when it came to dancing, and °C-ute set the standard for all of H!P.  After they announced their retirement, I decided to look around and see what group would take their place.   I spent an entire weekend looking at other H!P groups and other J-pop groups in general.  It was boring.  Everyone was pretty much doing the same thing.  (I guess there are only so many dance moves a human body can make.)   °C-ute was the best!

#24188 Margie GiGi

Margie GiGi

Fansubber

• Senpai
  • 1704 posts

Posted 09 February 2019 - 01:14 AM

I'm so happy you both liked it <3

Also when buying it make sure it's Limited Edition A your getting as Limited Edition B doesn't come with the Promotional Video's but instead a documentary style interview with the members - which to be honest needs to be fully translated cause it's really a tell-all about the first few years of ℃-ute history. 910 Percent translated it when it came out but I would personally love to see it fully done.

I am thinking of translating that next, but, It's so long lol

zSP0uV1.gif

Team! °C-ute &

Cho TokimekiSendenbu

#24189 aira慶一郎

aira慶一郎

TEAM C-ute

• Senpai
  • 1715 posts

Posted 09 February 2019 - 06:37 PM

thank you margie ♥

#24190 sheikhyerbutay

sheikhyerbutay

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 799 posts

Posted 13 February 2019 - 07:37 AM

One of my favorite °C-ute songs is Shigatsu Sengen ( April Proclamation).  It was performed live in concert only twice.  The first time was the 2010 Shocking Live Concert.   The costumes they wore had the number 5  on it in three places.  One as a necklace, and two as the number 55.   I think the number 5 was to promote their fifth album (Shocking 5) that came out later that year, or maybe this was their first concert as 5 members?   I am totally stumped why they wore 55 though.  Can anyone tell me why they wore the number 55?  

#24191 Greyface

Greyface

Prior of The Brotherhood of The Booger Beam

• Senpai
  • 5684 posts

Posted 13 February 2019 - 04:12 PM

^
I don't remember anything specific about those outfits, but I don't think it's 55 so much as 2 5s hanging near each other off of their hips. And I presume that's just because the stylist preferred the extra coverage.

I'm also pretty sure that was their first solo tour with 5 members. (checking their DVD releases, it was, but we'd have to skip the one-off Cutie-Circuit ~5~)
What I've learned about Japanese so far, is that you must first pay attention to these 2 things: Rule #1 and Context. After that, just pray they remember their high-school English class.

#24192 sheikhyerbutay

sheikhyerbutay

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 799 posts

Posted 14 February 2019 - 08:30 AM

Thanks Greyface.  I will have to check out Cutie-Circuit ~5~!

#24193 Margie GiGi

Margie GiGi

Fansubber

• Senpai
  • 1704 posts

Posted 16 February 2019 - 05:11 PM

I am currently working on °C-ute Shin Seinaru Best Album Super/Cho Long Interview. I am having a bit of trouble translating it. If anyone could help look over what I've translated so far to see if it's correctly translated that would be great. On a side note, this interview is SOOOO LONG OMG! My head hurts lol

zSP0uV1.gif

Team! °C-ute &

Cho TokimekiSendenbu

#24194 LittleBerry

LittleBerry

Ee • Ee AH • Ee Et c e t e ra • Oh

• Senpai
  • 643 posts

Posted 22 February 2019 - 11:26 PM

Wow, I had never seen that interview from The Girls Live. It was really interesting! Thanks for subbing it! Man, sounds kind of mean to say they were 'leftovers', does anyone know in which context Berryz said that? I'm curious.

It's weird, while I'm sure it was hard for the girls not to be picked for Berryz and of course they were anxious worrying wether they were ever going to debut, when I think about it and taking into account Berryz' original rotating concept, I've always thought that most likely some 'stronger girls' (Miya, Rii, Momo, Kumaichan) were put with other 'less strong' girls (Maa, Chii, Captain, Maiha) like a sort of balance thing and then when the lineup rotated the dynamic would be the same but with the other half of the kids (y'know, Airi, Megu, Maimi at the front), but of course the starting lineup stuck leaving the other kids in limbo... So well, they were just kids and they were understandably upset but I've never thought it was an issue of who was better than who, just that the original concept died. Otherwise it'd make no sense leaving girls like Airi and Megumi out when they were super featured in Aa! or ZYX. But anyways, it's just good that they were able to debut eventually, right? Though I really wonder what would have happened if Berryz Kobo had kept that original concept and had stayed as another temporary unit for the Kids.

So suckish that right after losing two members they had to go through the whole Shock! ordeal, I've always felt bad watching that PV 'cus you can tell the girls were so not into it. I mean, they (save for Maimi of course) didn't get that many lines anyway so it must have been extra hard... On Airi too, having to carry al that responsibilty alone. But it turned out fine in the end so good for them.

Boy, Berikyuu surely was a wild ride, both groups had to go through hardships but they managed to be around for such a long time, nothing but respect for them.

I would have loved to see a joint interview of the Kids talking about their journey, but it was not possible for them to graduate together. It would have been really interesting since I'm sure both had times when they looked at the other group and thought about how they were doing in comparison.

I BK

tumblr_px0vo1G83A1wnyk0uo1_640.png

Maihacchi Maa Kumaicho Momochi Megu Ume-chan Chissa Kishimon Maopin Kiki Omizu  Reirei Riorio Sako Minamina Yanamin Uta-chan Yamakki Aarii Riai Fuyutan Moe Maro Ayacho Meimei Rikako Rin Yuha Miimi Momohime Saya Rika Icchan Miyo Honoka Mikapon Muracchi Hikarun • Ruri • Yuriyan Mittsi Panmei Kaedy Nonyaka Yokoyan Niheyan

#24195 Margie GiGi

Margie GiGi

Fansubber

• Senpai
  • 1704 posts

Posted 23 February 2019 - 03:44 AM

^ I seemed to have mistranslated that part what happened was that When Berryz was on a TV show, C-ute was compared by the host as being leftovers. At that time °C-ute had not yet formed.

zSP0uV1.gif

Team! °C-ute &

Cho TokimekiSendenbu

#24196 LittleBerry

LittleBerry

Ee • Ee AH • Ee Et c e t e ra • Oh

• Senpai
  • 643 posts

Posted 25 February 2019 - 10:35 PM

Oooh, so it was actually the host. Okay, thanks for clearing that up! Dang, why where adults so harsh on °C-ute/H!P Kids? 

I BK

tumblr_px0vo1G83A1wnyk0uo1_640.png

Maihacchi Maa Kumaicho Momochi Megu Ume-chan Chissa Kishimon Maopin Kiki Omizu  Reirei Riorio Sako Minamina Yanamin Uta-chan Yamakki Aarii Riai Fuyutan Moe Maro Ayacho Meimei Rikako Rin Yuha Miimi Momohime Saya Rika Icchan Miyo Honoka Mikapon Muracchi Hikarun • Ruri • Yuriyan Mittsi Panmei Kaedy Nonyaka Yokoyan Niheyan

#24197 Margie GiGi

Margie GiGi

Fansubber

• Senpai
  • 1704 posts

Posted 05 March 2019 - 03:11 AM

C-ute Shin Seinaru Best Album Chou Long Interview

https://www.dailymot...m/video/x72y6z9

https://www.dailymot...m/video/x72y824

Note: Unedited version on Dailymotion. Translation may not be 100%

zSP0uV1.gif

Team! °C-ute &

Cho TokimekiSendenbu

#24198 Punkin

Punkin

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1388 posts

Posted 05 March 2019 - 08:47 PM

You’re the best Margie!! Thanks so much!!

#24199 sheikhyerbutay

sheikhyerbutay

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 799 posts

Posted 12 March 2019 - 10:54 AM

On this day in °C-ute history (It's already the 13th in Japan) the concert tour, ℃-ute Concert Tour 2010 Haru ~Shocking LIVE~ (℃-ute コンサートツアー2010春~ショッキングLIVE~), kicked off.  This is a significant date in the careers of the final five girls of °C-ute.  As we have seen in Margie GiGi's translations above, they had just gone through some rough times just before this.  With the loss of Kana and Erika, and issues over the lack of fair line distribution in their last release, the girls were questioning if °C-ute would survive.  They had already performed as five in Cutie Circuit Five, but that was a one time thing.  Could they pull off a major concert tour?   They not only survived, they thrived!

https://helloproject...~Shocking_LIVE~

Watch it again!    https://www.bilibili...464509983694954

#24200 Sa-Mantha

Sa-Mantha

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 496 posts

Posted 12 March 2019 - 12:36 PM

C-ute Shin Seinaru Best Album Chou Long Interview

https://www.dailymot...m/video/x72y6z9

https://www.dailymot...m/video/x72y824

Note: Unedited version on Dailymotion. Translation may not be 100%

OH MY GOD! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You!

This is amazing. :w00t:

I can't believe you subbed it for us, that must have taken a lot of work since it's soo long and kinda jumps between members so often. I can't thank you enough :respect:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users