• Please log in to reply
1575 replies to this topic

#1141 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 20 July 2017 - 08:23 PM

Koume is going to do the first pitch I think .. for Tohoku Rakuten Golden Eagles at Miyagi Baseball Stadium on 25th July
She is from Miyagi and will be there with 4 of the 3rd chapter girls :)
(sorry .. don't understand Japanese and using google translate and guessing half the time :P)
https://sp.rakutenea...l/00000528.html

#1142 RenaiDestiny。

RenaiDestiny。

♥ Gorilla-kun ♥

• Senpai
  • 3347 posts

Posted 21 July 2017 - 01:50 AM

Sakurako is expected to be back by July 15th right? I hope everything's okay

2DCV7Kc.jpg

#1143 Moklar

Moklar

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 883 posts

Posted 21 July 2017 - 02:55 AM

Yeah this is not a good situation, she's overdue coming back and no word about it from the management :(

#1144 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 21 July 2017 - 04:32 AM

oh ya .. I was wondering why there are only 4 ..
I remember Sakurako seem to be out but I can't seem to find the news ..
With so many idols being out within groups that I support .. I am really getting confused .. :(

#1145 RenaiDestiny。

RenaiDestiny。

♥ Gorilla-kun ♥

• Senpai
  • 3347 posts

Posted 21 July 2017 - 05:58 AM

If she's not back by August, we'll know something is definitely wrong. Which sucks because she was becoming my 3rd chapter favorite.

2DCV7Kc.jpg

#1146 onesnowyday

onesnowyday

GEMなう。

• Senpai
  • 994 posts

Posted 21 July 2017 - 07:00 AM

^That would be unfortunate because she was the second best singer out of the 3rd chapter members (imo). 

Idk, but I feel like this is a repeat of what happened to Monami (GEM). Back when she went on hiatus, the agency also said that it was because of "poor health", when indeed it was more internal problems with her parents and stuff. 

I'm not sure about Saku's case, but unless she has some dangerous illness, 3 months is a pretty long break. 

#1147 Moklar

Moklar

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 883 posts

Posted 23 July 2017 - 12:59 AM

^That would be unfortunate because she was the second best singer out of the 3rd chapter members (imo). 

Idk, but I feel like this is a repeat of what happened to Monami (GEM). Back when she went on hiatus, the agency also said that it was because of "poor health", when indeed it was more internal problems with her parents and stuff. 

I'm not sure about Saku's case, but unless she has some dangerous illness, 3 months is a pretty long break. 

She even got a solo song.

I doubt it is an illness as such, most of the time idols are on breaks it's actually for "mental health".

Apparently they turned off comments on her version of sweet smile because there were some mean comments.

#1148 onesnowyday

onesnowyday

GEMなう。

• Senpai
  • 994 posts

Posted 23 July 2017 - 02:10 AM

^oh wow, I didn't know she received so many hate comments. 

This is especially surprising because Saku was a third gen (I think or maybe 4th?) street-sei member, so you'd think she'd have more fans than haters. 

Do you know what they said? It's not like her singing was bad or anything. 

And I remember a lot of the 3rd gen members got a lot of hate in the beginning, but it seems to be gone now (except for Saku I guess...)

#1149 Moklar

Moklar

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 883 posts

Posted 23 July 2017 - 03:39 AM

^ I don't know if it's actually true but someone said it in a comment on the group version.

ちょっと前に、心無いコメントが大量に書かれたんですよねぇ…。 (A while ago, a lot of heartless comments were written in large amounts ...)

Frankly I have a hard time seeing what anyone would could able to say badly about her - objectively she sings well and she's quite pretty as well.

Runacho still get comments about her being fat, which is stupid since she's quite fit - she just has another body type than say Yumeri .

As nice Japanese people typically are in person as idiotic they can be online when they are anonymous.

#1150 onesnowyday

onesnowyday

GEMなう。

• Senpai
  • 994 posts

Posted 23 July 2017 - 06:57 AM

^I have a hard time guessing what they would say about Saku too...and if that's what caused her hiatus because it hurt her mentally...then that would be just be terrible. I would be ashamed of the supaga fans (the mean ones anyways). 

Japanese netizens are honestly just too cruel sometimes. But that's something that will never change...

Anyways, I hope Saku is actually okay and comes back. 

#1151 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 29 July 2017 - 02:06 PM

After Naapon, now its Koime turn ..
I still don't know whats it for and about :P
『SUPER☆GiRLS』渡邉幸愛さん グラビアオフショット!【マガポケ】

#1152 Moklar

Moklar

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 883 posts

Posted 29 July 2017 - 02:09 PM

Happy 15'th birthday to Yumeri

DF5XxajU0AEpG9M.jpg

Saw them today at the Roppongi Idol Festival, basically I went because of them - Yumeri was amazing again but all of the younger girls have improved a lot by now.

The set-list was also really good.

#1153 qwiksXnd

qwiksXnd

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 281 posts

Posted 30 July 2017 - 11:03 AM

^ Aww, you got to see TPD :sob:. I wanted to go to the Roppongi event also, but my new idol obsession Harajuku Monogatari was performing elsewhere. I saw SG and GEM today at Otodama Sea Studio though. Every time I see Koume, I realize she is pretty much the perfect idol, elite talent, looks, and personality. I know it sounds bad, but I'm so glad she left Party Rockets to join SG. The group really lucked out with the 2nd and 3rd gens, usually late gens add dead weight, but Koume, Naapon, and Yumeri are all miracle members. And Hotaru is a mini-miracle member. I wish avex would capitalize on their luck and reinvest in idol street and really start pushing them like other agencies push their groups.

#1154 Moklar

Moklar

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 883 posts

Posted 30 July 2017 - 03:13 PM

Yes I endured TPD and other groups I don't care for :good:

What you say about Koume it's pretty much how I feel as well - sometimes I feel she's a bit too perfect.

#1155 onesnowyday

onesnowyday

GEMなう。

• Senpai
  • 994 posts

Posted 30 July 2017 - 07:11 PM

^ Aww, you got to see TPD :sob:. I wanted to go to the Roppongi event also, but my new idol obsession Harajuku Monogatari was performing elsewhere. I saw SG and GEM today at Otodama Sea Studio though. Every time I see Koume, I realize she is pretty much the perfect idol, elite talent, looks, and personality. I know it sounds bad, but I'm so glad she left Party Rockets to join SG. The group really lucked out with the 2nd and 3rd gens, usually late gens add dead weight, but Koume, Naapon, and Yumeri are all miracle members. And Hotaru is a mini-miracle member. I wish avex would capitalize on their luck and reinvest in idol street and really start pushing them like other agencies push their groups.

You like Monoga too???  :w00t:  :w00t:  :w00t:

For some reason, I had a dream that Saku returned to the group last night. Too bad it wasn't real....

some photos of the girls at OTODAMA

DF--9xzUwAQoQcJ.jpgDF--9zlUMAALZwx.jpg

#1156 Moklar

Moklar

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 883 posts

Posted 01 August 2017 - 06:22 AM

Koume & Nana

DGGw46dUQAEbB8R.jpg

#1157 onesnowyday

onesnowyday

GEMなう。

• Senpai
  • 994 posts

Posted 04 August 2017 - 05:12 AM

My faith in iSt has been restored 

#1158 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 04 August 2017 - 07:53 AM

^ lol .. because you guys sound like you are not sure and it is not official ..
So I would still rather wait because they tend to be very late at times XD

As I said .. you just got to wait :D

#1159 VizMajor

VizMajor

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 540 posts

Posted 04 August 2017 - 12:50 PM

Yumerin in Sakura no Yume. at TIF 2017

#1160 Moklar

Moklar

Graduated member