• Please log in to reply
1575 replies to this topic

#1061 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 07 April 2017 - 08:57 PM

I lurk this thread a lot because i'm not a huge fan of the group, but I like them enough to follow them once in a while, so I figured I would post here a little more. Reira was my oshimen until she graduated and I moved on to follow wa-suta more, but I started to follow them again since the start of this year. My favorite members are Mirei, Koume, Uchi, and recently Saku and Yumerin, with Saku being my new oshimen~ I really love their new song, I haven't really liked their releases since Karei naru Victory, though that's probably because I was still upset about Reira lol. So yeah, i've kinda been out of the loop with super girls for the past year, so please treat me well  :respect:

and once again, the curse of starting a new page has hit me lol

tumblr_lygzzoSBD21r56dlh.gif
  tanimoto ami • ise layla • sato masaki  ❤ 

#1062 msmairtan

msmairtan

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 803 posts

Posted 08 April 2017 - 05:10 AM

I LOVE UCHI'S VOICE!!!!!

#1063 Moklar

Moklar

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 883 posts

Posted 08 April 2017 - 09:15 AM

Seems to me they started to do the solo videos differently, they all sound really good so I'm thinking they using (more) autotune.

(If you listen to the older ones the voices are much more distinct and not as good).

#1064 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 08 April 2017 - 04:14 PM

^ .. er .. it's a MV .. 
meaning its obvious the singing part is recorded in a studio ..

#1065 Moklar

Moklar

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 883 posts

Posted 08 April 2017 - 04:17 PM

Ofc the singing parts are recorded in a studio, I'm just saying they used to be different, now everyone is suddenly singing perfect.

#1066 onesnowyday

onesnowyday

GEMなう。

• Senpai
  • 994 posts

Posted 09 April 2017 - 07:51 PM

^^^I actually think it's the opposite. 

I felt like the past solo versions always used TOO much autotune and it drained out their real voices making it sound not so good. 

I think this because honestly, their live singing is not that bad (with a few exceptions like Rikataso or Runa), and I think now it sounds closer to what their voices should sound like. 

Well either way, I think this is an improvement since I'd rather hear solo versions that don't sound too distorted. 

#1067 Moklar

Moklar

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 883 posts

Posted 10 April 2017 - 10:43 AM

I think you misunderstand what I meant.

I don't mean the added vocal effects that make voices sound unnatural, but what autotune was actually made for which is to make voices sound like they are in tune when they are a bit off - it's something that isn't always easy to tell, but it has the side-effect of making voices a bit "dull".

#1068 Moklar

Moklar

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 883 posts

Posted 17 April 2017 - 04:07 PM

Hmm down to 12 again, Sakurako has health issues and will not appear for a while, however they aren't using the word hiatus.

http://supergirls.jp....php?id=1048477

#1069 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 18 April 2017 - 03:21 AM

^ ..thanks for the info .. :)

probably they don't see it as a long term thing .. :)

#1070 Moklar

Moklar

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 883 posts

Posted 18 April 2017 - 05:32 AM

Well her planned absence is already 3 months so that seems pretty long to me. (at least until 15'th of July).

I'm going to Japan in a week (impulsive) but I guess I won't even be able to see them in Tokyo (or near) on my trip.

#1071 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 18 April 2017 - 06:19 AM

why is it always my faves :/

tumblr_lygzzoSBD21r56dlh.gif
  tanimoto ami • ise layla • sato masaki  ❤ 

#1072 Moklar

Moklar

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 883 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 08:37 AM

:sob: Amita :sob:

#1073 Moklar

Moklar

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 883 posts

Posted 23 April 2017 - 05:32 PM

They will announce the new leader at the 7'th anniversary show on the 17'th of June.

https://twitter.com/...101276282572800

#1074 onesnowyday

onesnowyday

GEMなう。

• Senpai
  • 994 posts

Posted 23 April 2017 - 06:45 PM

^It also seems like they are picking out the leader based on who the fans think fits best. So there's no guarantee who will be leader I guess... 

If fans want, it could be someone from 1st or 2nd gen. I guess we'll just have to wait and see TT_TT 

#1075 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 24 April 2017 - 05:40 AM

wow .. can't wait for the result ..

Who becoming the leader ain't important ..

But its interesting to see what kind of fans they have ..

Is it the traditional hierarchy type where the seniors, older girls will win

Is it the traditional idol oshimen type where the popular members will win ..

Or is it the idol fantasy type where there is a fan ideal drama story line ..

There is no best kind of fans but its help me to understand the fan culture .. which iDOL Street always seem to baffle me .. :)

#1076 Moklar

Moklar

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 883 posts

Posted 24 April 2017 - 01:48 PM

I don't read Japanese so I don't quite get the meaning of it, is it actually the fans deciding?

With Rikatazo they did the "oldest member" is leader, that didn't work out! Did she actually give up being the leader or did Idol Street decide she wasn't the right person?

With Amita they did the "most popular" member is the leader, and that didn't work out either...long term anyway.

I don't really think it's a good thing if the fans get to decide since they don't know the inner workings of the group, it should be someone reliable that most of the other members trust and like.

If Rikatazo was "ousted" by the management I hope she gets the position back, otherwise I'm still rooting for Miyari.

---

From reading various comments on twitter and Youtube it seems like Yumerin is sweeping up most of the old Amita fans, I can see why she would.

But I'm sad that Runach seems to be the second least popular member and people continue to insinuate that she's fat :(

#1077 onesnowyday

onesnowyday

GEMなう。

• Senpai
  • 994 posts

Posted 25 April 2017 - 05:20 AM

^From what I can tell in the tweet, it seems that they'll take into consideration who fans think is an appropriate leader. I don't think it's only the fans. 

I wouldn't mind if Rikataso takes back leader position either. She might not be the best leader, but I think she definitely tries her best to support the group. 

Uchi's CM with her godly singing skills

Hopefully I'll be able to find one with good quality later. 

#1078 Moklar

Moklar

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 883 posts

Posted 26 April 2017 - 09:45 AM

^ cute :good:

Btw. don't know if people noticed but they downsized again, instead of say Zepp Tokyo or Diver City they perform at Liquid Room which is like half the capacity!!! (I think it's 1200).

#1079 WatanabeXYamada27

WatanabeXYamada27

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 403 posts

Posted 26 April 2017 - 01:17 PM

Sweet Smile debuted at #6.

http://www.oricon.co...s/d/2017-04-25/

CURRENTLY COLOR-CODING JAPANESE IDOL SONGS

Whenever I see a live in YouTube or other streaming sites, I watch carefully then color code.

#1080 onesnowyday

onesnowyday

GEMなう。

• Senpai
  • 994 posts

Posted 26 April 2017 - 07:47 PM

^^It's the same thing with GEM too. Their third anniversary, and now fourth two, are both held at Shinjuku BLAZE when they clearly can hold themselves at bigger venues by now. 

I don't get iSt sometimes.  

^That's not bad, they're right under Flower too. I'm guessing it's somewhere around 15k for the first day 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users