1575 replies to this topic

#1021 fritzyyy

fritzyyy

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 118 posts

Posted 06 March 2017 - 06:22 PM

^^ 
same.. still here and supporting.. esp since my 1st chapter oshi was waaaay long gone..(eririn) :)

still here for supaga and the rest of the iST family :)

#1022 Moklar

Moklar

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 883 posts

Posted 07 March 2017 - 12:26 AM

They will release a new single on the 26th of April called スイート☆スマイル (I think that translates to Sweet☆Smile).

They will do release events from the 26th of this month so I wonder if Amita will be there for the first one!

http://supergirls.jp....php?id=1046910

#1023 onesnowyday

onesnowyday

GEMなう。

• Senpai
  • 994 posts

Posted 07 March 2017 - 02:23 AM

^I kinda doubt Amita will be in it considering she leaves before the single is released :( 

She might take part in the release event but not do the performance for the new single...

So who do you guys think will be center? Naapon again? Koume? My fav Uchi??? :ph34r: Kinda doubt it though.

#1024 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 07 March 2017 - 02:02 PM

oh nice .. new single :)

My guess for center ..
I think it time for them to go for more push for the new girls ..
So my guess is a chapter 3 girl .. and I think it is going to be Yumeri as she is just too good ..

hmm .. 26th April ?!?!?
There you go again .. how silly can iDOl Street be ?!?!?!?!
They going to release singles on the same day for SUPER GiRLS and Cheeky Parade ..
it just dumb .. >.<

#1025 onesnowyday

onesnowyday

GEMなう。

• Senpai
  • 994 posts

Posted 07 March 2017 - 05:39 PM

^lol omg. I didn't even notice that....

I guess we can assume they'll also have release events at different places on the same day too  ^^;

If they really will push the third chapter girls in the next single, I hope Hotaru will also get more screen time :ph34r:  (my 3rd gen oshi XD)

#1026 aainaa

aainaa

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 257 posts

Posted 12 March 2017 - 03:05 PM

when is Amita will be graduating?

will be a bit hard for the group to lose her..

I'm just glad the group didn't end up like Rev from DVL..

#1027 Mixi

Mixi

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 121 posts

Posted 12 March 2017 - 04:41 PM

I can't see how she can possibly be a part of their new single as she won't be in the group during promotion. She's graduating on March 31 at EX THEATER ROPPONGI, and her graduation event is called 前島亜美 ~Graduation☆Ceremony~.

#1028 Moklar

Moklar

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 883 posts

Posted 12 March 2017 - 07:51 PM

Don't see why she wouldn't be, the song/video was already recorded.

#1029 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 13 March 2017 - 12:38 AM

It does seem kind of weird for her to not get like a last single
and she seem in a hurry to leave ..
But in any case .. the date of release is what is important ..
and very seldom (not that I remember any) .. that a graduated member appear in a single on its release ..

But the release date itself is questionable as it is on the same day as Cheeky Parade single ..
I think in Japan .. Supage and Chikipa fans ain't the same and are not friends ..
I think they may be trying to get the fans to clash .. so that sales of both group will do better ..

#1030 onesnowyday

onesnowyday

GEMなう。

• Senpai
  • 994 posts

Posted 13 March 2017 - 01:37 AM

^not to mention that I haven't seen Amita promote about the new single either. 

That or I missed it...but I believe most of the members posted some announcement about how there would be a new single. 

Amita has been posting about her theater work and about her graduation ceremony only..so I have my doubts :/ 

It would suck if she doesn't have one last single before she leaves since the last single was a Naapon center too...

iSt probably secretly loves fandom wars or something   :c18:

#1031 Moklar

Moklar

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 883 posts

Posted 23 March 2017 - 09:15 AM

It seems like they are only shooting the video for the next single today and from different tweets it seems Amita is not participating (she posted she had lessons).

Btw. does anyone know if there is a full versions of the Idol Street Carnival performances in good quality? (I know there are ones on youtube but they aren't that great quality)

#1032 onesnowyday

onesnowyday

GEMなう。

• Senpai
  • 994 posts

Posted 23 March 2017 - 03:24 PM

^since it was streamed on nico douga, the quality is going to be bad....you can try downloading the one from the tracker but I'm not sure if it's better quality since I only watched the ones on youtube as well :P

#1033 Moklar

Moklar

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 883 posts

Posted 24 March 2017 - 01:32 PM

Oh kinda what I assumed but too bad, I wish they put them on DVD/BD and sold them because I find them really cute and uplifting to watch :)

#1034 Moklar

Moklar

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 883 posts

Posted 26 March 2017 - 01:22 PM

I like their new outfits

https://twitter.com/...961225640980480

#1035 mixedmedia

mixedmedia

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3089 posts

Posted 27 March 2017 - 10:44 AM

Thinking they'll probably debut the new song on Friday? Maybe show the music video too?

Just noticed that the tickets for Amita's graduation do not specify if there is assigned seats so it might be all standing? When I went there for Silent Siren last year it was all standing and hard to see since the floor area is pretty flat. Seems unusual since SG usually has seats at their lives. 

#1036 Moklar

Moklar

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 883 posts

Posted 27 March 2017 - 12:31 PM

They debuted the new song yesterday at LaLaport and Amita wasn't there which I guess isn't that surprising.(Nana was absent as well).

They only recorded the video a couple of days ago so I'm not sure when they will release it (usually they do it waaay ahead of the actual release like a month before).

What is kinda worrying me more is that Nana seems to have become in demand for acting jobs so maybe she'll leave soon as well (she's going to be missing from several of the release events already).

#1037 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 27 March 2017 - 01:11 PM

What is kinda worrying me more is that Nana seems to have become in demand for acting jobs so maybe she'll leave soon as well (she's going to be missing from several of the release events already).

No .. I hope this don't happen .. :o

#1038 onesnowyday

onesnowyday

GEMなう。

• Senpai
  • 994 posts

Posted 27 March 2017 - 10:34 PM

When I was reading the comments on twitter, it seems like Koume is going to be center (not very surprising considering how she's always had that center aura since she joined SG). 

I'm still going to hope that one day there'll be a Uchi center single  :ph34r:

I also like the outfits, they look nice and kinda fit a spring image. 

All that's left is to hear what the new song sounds like  :ongaku:

#1039 onesnowyday

onesnowyday

GEMなう。

• Senpai
  • 994 posts

Posted 29 March 2017 - 01:59 AM

Looks like they'll be broadcasting Amita's graduation live (I think it's on TV/some paid program)

https://twitter.com/...663826070155264

Hope someone will be able to post it when it airs. 

#1040 onesnowyday

onesnowyday

GEMなう。

• Senpai
  • 994 posts

Posted 01 April 2017 - 10:59 AM

It was really sad watching Miyari bursting in tears and saying her goodbye to Amita  :sob:  :sob:

On the bright side guys, Amita didn't have to delete her twitter account! She's going to keep it like Reira and stay in avex

https://twitter.com/...105204796989440

I hope we'll still be able to see her going to some Supaga lives/events occasionally in the future like Reira has been doing. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users