• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 28 December 2016 - 05:43 PM

er .. ya ..
Week 1 - #7 24,868 sales
Dunno if I got it right, the previous single got
Week 1 - #2 55,134 sales

So it is a huge drop .. :(
And we can't even blame it on the new rule by Oricon because the previous single already come under the new rule :(

I am not sure what this is that Naapon is acting in ..
I think it show that Naapon is actually a good girl .. many times the other impressions she give off is just part of work as she apologize after a scene which she is very nasty .. lol XD
映画『14の夜』メイキン第2弾 スパガ浅川“やれよ!揉めよ”の裏側を初公開

#962 Moklar

Moklar

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 883 posts

Posted 29 December 2016 - 12:49 AM

Well it's not their worst weekly sales, they tend to go up and down a quite bit.

I linked the trailer to the movie some months ago, from what I can see it's some kind of coming of age movie http://www.hello-onl...45#entry2005563

#963 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 29 December 2016 - 03:34 AM

forgot to post ..
I got my singles.. even though I got the event versions from the event I went..I got the limited edition from a separate order as I wanted the coupling songs and MV :)
The top row of Naapon and Hotaru are my oshi .. the bottom row are my friend's oshi .. and I will be giving him the CDs :D
C0xZ3LZUoAQXkPo.jpg

#964 Moklar

Moklar

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 883 posts

Posted 31 December 2016 - 11:51 AM

New SG Times

(good episode lots of Runachu ;)  )

#965 Mixi

Mixi

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 121 posts

Posted 31 December 2016 - 03:10 PM

I finally listened to SUPER CASTLE in full yesterday and my mind was blown. Their previous albums were good, but this one is just fantastic! All the new tracks are excellent, especially the Ruka x Miyari duet. I hope Yumeri gets to lead a song on their next album. :) She's really the best 3rd chapter member.

#966 onesnowyday

onesnowyday

GEMなう。

• Senpai
  • 994 posts

Posted 03 January 2017 - 09:11 AM

Randomly decided to check out billboard japan's hot 100 and turns out koi kiramekeshon is 9th :o :o

Is it actually more popular than the sales show?? 

http://www.billboard...detail?a=hot100

#967 WatanabeXYamada27

WatanabeXYamada27

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 403 posts

Posted 03 January 2017 - 12:22 PM

At this point they should be invited to Music Station or FNS.

CURRENTLY COLOR-CODING JAPANESE IDOL SONGS

Whenever I see a live in YouTube or other streaming sites, I watch carefully then color code.

#968 Moklar

Moklar

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 883 posts

Posted 03 January 2017 - 02:29 PM

Attended the handshake thing again today, was even quicker than last time - weird thing was that after a few minutes the Amita line was empty - last time her line was full all the time. This time it was Koume's line and Naapon's lines that were full (last time they were in the same line and it was less popular than Amitas line).

Overall it felt kinda uninspired this time, so much so I actually didn't even stay to see them perform (went to another concert).

#969 onesnowyday

onesnowyday

GEMなう。

• Senpai
  • 994 posts

Posted 05 January 2017 - 01:07 AM

I've been listening to Isoide Adam a lot recently and it's gotten so addicting  :ongaku:

It's much more calmer/relaxing in comparison to KoiKira (my official nickname for the single cause it's too long to write it out every time :/ ) but it still sounds really nice  XD

#970 onesnowyday

onesnowyday

GEMなう。

• Senpai
  • 994 posts

Posted 06 January 2017 - 02:24 AM

Supaga ranking based on which member fans pay the most attention to (I think? Something like that)

http://music-book.jp...s/column/132384

I'm not surprised that Yumeri is first, her singing probably catches a lot of fans' attention. 

Putting Uchi down at 8th is  :noo:

But well, tbh, the ranking was only based on the number of views each supaga member got on their official profile page. I don't really expect people to go looking at the old members' profile page. So it's not really accurate (probably). 

#971 Moklar

Moklar

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 883 posts

Posted 06 January 2017 - 02:27 AM

Yeah the new girls would obviously be first.

#972 Moklar

Moklar

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 883 posts

Posted 12 January 2017 - 01:22 PM

Ruka singing "Silent Night"

#973 Moklar

Moklar

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 883 posts

Posted 14 January 2017 - 09:47 PM

TGU: SUPER☆GiRLS Cross Over Into the Future: Major Debut 6th Anniversary Live Report

#974 Moklar

Moklar

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 883 posts

Posted 16 January 2017 - 10:00 PM

New SG Times

#975 VizMajor

VizMajor

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 540 posts

Posted 20 January 2017 - 05:01 AM

Naapon as cover girl for both Weekly Shonen Champion and Young Magazine released 1月19日

Weekly Shonen Champion

oIgMoX8l.jpg

Young Magazine

d0MSAs0l.jpg

#976 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 20 January 2017 - 05:37 PM

The PB cover is also out :D
C2kMmhFXAAIgpVQ.jpg

Alright .. I ask a friend to translate the caption for me and he came back with ..
"1 in a thousand years kiddy face giant boobs)! A thorough photoshoot of the Super Body that had been a talking point since it's amazing debut! A milestone by the greatest gravure model of 2017 that should be commemorated" XD XD XD

oh .. I saw this tweet Naapon retweet .. :P
At a store .. seem all covers in front has her on the cover .. even the magazine with 3 girls at the right side XD
C2l6JkIUAAIJGiw.jpg

LOL .. Naapon skill at playing the UFO catcher :P
https://twitter.com/...455286182969344

#977 WatanabeXYamada27

WatanabeXYamada27

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 403 posts

Posted 26 January 2017 - 01:06 PM

Can anyone care to answer who are some of Super Girls's best dancers? So far I can only think of Pika, Uchi or Runachu.

CURRENTLY COLOR-CODING JAPANESE IDOL SONGS

Whenever I see a live in YouTube or other streaming sites, I watch carefully then color code.

#978 Moklar

Moklar

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 883 posts

Posted 26 January 2017 - 01:20 PM

Don't really think Uchi or Runachu are among the best (yet) - Pika is definitely one of the best if not the best, Amita also has some sharp moves as do Rika. (as I recall it's Pika/Rika doing the backup dance when Ruka does the dance songs).

Btw Ruka turned 20 yesterday and had her first solo live today (I guess it's just a matter of time before she graduates).

https://twitter.com/...483171353759744

I finally listened to SUPER CASTLE in full yesterday and my mind was blown. Their previous albums were good, but this one is just fantastic! All the new tracks are excellent, especially the Ruka x Miyari duet. I hope Yumeri gets to lead a song on their next album. :) She's really the best 3rd chapter member.

I still think Celebration is their best but it's pretty close, one thing that annoys me a bit is that the distribution of the songs with all the ballads/slow songs at the end instead of mixing it up.

#979 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 26 January 2017 - 03:44 PM

Dancing? .. I dunno XD .. Simply .. what is good dancing?
Apparently to me .. good dancing is sharp movement and good singing is a great scream over here ..
So I don't think so ..

The thing is they are Avex .. they got access to plenty of sharp dancers ..
I just think that those dancers are more into mainstream groups .. typically mix gender group with both male and female dancers ..
or they just don't select those dancers as they are idols and it mess up the overall presentation of the group ..
I remembered the SUPER GiRLS first gen selection .. there were those with really sharp dancing and they didn't get selected ..

But if good dancing is they showing off they characteristic without messing up the overall presentation .. then they are pretty good ..
I remember that Hotaru and Yumeri are both smaller and lively girls and they dance in a bubbly way like with an extra hop in their dancing .. I like small girls to dance this way .. it like HKT48 Sakura used to do it but she no longer do it as she got older sadly ..
I actually like Naapon because of her dancing when she was in GEM starting members because I like her stances and she move in a cool way which attract my attention .. but she seem to be going for the cute way of dancing now but there are some signs of her old ways ..
To me good dancing is their ability to dance in a way that matches their characteristic and it can be felt without looking like they doing their own thing in a group ..
For example .. I like former MM Sayumi dancing because she dancing in a feminine and lady like way which is very graceful .. and it matches her girlie characteristic ..

Furthermore .. if you look at SUPER GiRLS songs .. they would look pretty silly doing sharp dancing XD

#980 onesnowyday

onesnowyday

GEMなう。

• Senpai
  • 994 posts

Posted 29 January 2017 - 11:20 PM

I always thought Hikaru was supposed to be the best dancer because I remember reading sometime about her being an old student at EXPG. But Rikataso and Ruka also seem like good dancers to me. 

Watching some of Supaga's live videos...I feel like a lot of them are a lot better at singing live rather than when I hear their solo versions...Which is weird since those are supposed to help their singing  :huh:

I think that the 3rd gen's members are actually not bad with singing, but when I listen to their solo versions, it seems a lot....worse. Same thing with some of the other members too. 

I just found this really odd  :S

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users