• Please log in to reply
1575 replies to this topic

#521 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 18 December 2013 - 04:01 AM

oh .. I forgot to say .. the song sound nice ..
I am looking forward to it ...

For the 2 girls ...
from the looks of it ...
one is taller and has shorter hair or her hair is tied up ..
the other is shorter but seem to have a bigger built body ...

Any guess anyone .. ?? LOL XD

#522 qwiksXnd

qwiksXnd

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 281 posts

Posted 19 December 2013 - 10:18 PM

Could it be a reunion event with Eri and Kaede? I think the group has been resistive to adding new members, but I guess it's possible (there's a lot of talent in Street-sei). Although I am still expecting/hoping the 4th Idol Street group will be announced at their Christmas concert.

#523 Moondoggie

Moondoggie

If you ain't blue, you ain't true

• Senpai
  • 4707 posts

Posted 20 December 2013 - 12:22 AM

I don't think they want anything to do with Kaede ever again.

TEAM TAKECHAN

#524 qwiksXnd

qwiksXnd

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 281 posts

Posted 22 December 2013 - 10:05 AM

Saori is graduating. Her graduation concert will be on February 23. And Nana Asakawa and Risa Uchimura from e-Street Tokyo (Tokyo TORiTSU) will be joining the group. 

More info at https://twitter.com/avex_idol_P

I'm really shocked. Naapon and Risa will be interesting additions (especially Naapon), but Saori is irreplaceable.

supaga1_s_zps51fd00d8.jpg

http://www.barks.jp/.../?id=1000097731

#525 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 22 December 2013 - 04:28 PM

^ .. wow ..
basically .. the adding member part .. its not difficult to guess .. just that we don't want to ..
the 2 that should have made GEM but didn't .. but now they are in a bigger group ..
I am really happy about it because I do like them from their GEM days..

The graduation is shocking to me though ..
with all honesty .. i really dunno all the members..
but i do hate it and feel sad when a SUPER GiRLS member goes ..been so since the 1st one that left ..

anyway ..
New single .. the 9th single ..
release on 12th Feb 2014
I would take it to be some sort of graduation single ..? its the last 10 member single ..
空色のキセキ .. need someone to romaji it .. lol
but translator says .."Sorairo no kiseki"
I think it's correct .. they did sing "Sorairo no Kiseki"

The song sound pretty nice .. and the PV is good ..
I should surely get it ..

4 versions ..
http://supergirls.jp/discography/
<CD+DVD> - 1890yen
CD
1. 空色のキセキ(Sorairo no Kiseki)
2. Catch the dream
DVD
1. 空色のキセキ (MUSIC VIDEO)
2. 空色のキセキ (MUSIC VIDEO MAKING)

<CD ONLY> - 1260yen
CD
2. Catch the dream
3. 空色のキセキ(Instrumental)
4. Catch the dream(Instrumental)

<CD ONLY [Event venue, Mu-Mo shop Limited Edition> - 1000yen
CD
2. Catch the dream

<Music Card [mu-mo shop, events Limited Edition]> - 500yen
Music Card ???? ....
Think its a card with pin to access the music from a site ..(please help confirm, I am not sure)
anyway .. look random .. and there is 11 version to collect ..
the 10 members individual version and the single (Sorairo no Kiseki) version ..

#526 Guest_Jpop lover_*

Guest_Jpop lover_*
  • Guests (Not logged in)

Posted 22 December 2013 - 09:01 PM

What are the reasons for her graduation? 

#527 qwiksXnd

qwiksXnd

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 281 posts

Posted 22 December 2013 - 09:29 PM

She's graduating in order to pursue her dream of being a musical actress. She is a huge fangirl of Takarazuka and blogs about going to shows all the time. In the previous page of this thread SUPER LeMON posted a relevant video.

#528 Logan ⭐

Logan ⭐

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 603 posts

Posted 22 December 2013 - 09:51 PM

SAORIIII ; A ; I'M REALLY SAD BUT ALSO REALLY HAPPY FOR HER BUT OH GOD

#529 Moondoggie

Moondoggie

• Senpai
  • 4707 posts

Posted 23 December 2013 - 03:28 AM

Wow shame to see another girl leave the group and the leader at that but perhaps she feels she is at an age where if she doesn't make a jump for the things she wants to do she never will. Will be interesting to see how the new additions to the group do. Don't know anything about them since i only really follow what SUPER☆GiRLS do and even then i miss a lot of stuff XD.

TEAM TAKECHAN

#530 monomark

monomark

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 18 posts

Posted 24 December 2013 - 10:00 AM

Damn. Saori was always such a big visual presence in the group. SUPAGA just won't look the same without her and it'll take some getting used to. :/

Regarding the new girls, the short-haired one is cute and I'll definitely be keeping an eye on her (I doubt anyone will ever replace my faves Reira and Mirei, though). I hope the best for them!

#531 Haruna Ogata (Real)

Haruna Ogata (Real)

Brown Eyes White Pig

• Senpai
  • 2540 posts

Posted 24 December 2013 - 01:45 PM

I was watching Koda Kumi perform when I found out, kinda wish I was there instead, ahaha.

Saori has come a long way since joining Spaga though. From not being able to sing at all to handling live performances relatively well, she's really given it her all. Definitely an irreplaceable leader figure though, and it will be very hard to imagine the group without her.
Regardless, she has her musical coming up after her graduation, and although I won't be able to attend the Pacifico performance, I really hope to catch a show of her acting on stage. 

As far as the additions go. Naapon is a great addition, very big Mirei fan which obviously makes her good in my books, and her personality and stage presence is definitely worthy of the group. Decent-size fan base too. Risapyon is a bit more random, but I'm happy for her, and since Ami is just becoming more and more beautiful (an adjective I'd prefer to use for the entire group), I guess they need a resident CUTIE. :P

Song is sosososo beautiful. Ruka's d-melody is MAGICAL. 

"I sure did," Phil replied. "I slept good with you."

#532 MiriuOniaya

MiriuOniaya

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 47 posts

Posted 25 December 2013 - 04:38 AM

I've been dreading this. Fudanjuku just had graduation, and I've been hoping against hope that Morning Musume and SuperGirls would NOT have a graduation any time soon. I am very sad to see Saori go and ATM and not pleased about new members. I liked SG as it was. I don't want them to become a group that has a lot of member changes. But idols = change, it's inevitable. So I'll cry and be upset for a while, but I wish Saori the very best and will try to keep an open mind for the new members.

#533 Laughing Man

Laughing Man

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 70 posts

Posted 29 December 2013 - 02:51 AM

So I guess now is a bad time to become a new SUPER☆GiRLS fan? :lol:

I bought all their albums recently and have had them on repeat in my car for the past week or so, so I guess I like them a lot. Sad to hear that Saori is graduating so soon after I got into them, but that's the idol world.

Beyond that, I don't know a whole bunch about the individual girls, but I do know that Reira = win. :lol:

#534 Moondoggie

Moondoggie

• Senpai
  • 4707 posts

Posted 29 December 2013 - 02:59 AM

There is never a bad time to become a SUPER☆GiRLS fan XD.

I basically did the same as you a while back just went all out and bought everything they released it's a good way to start familiarizing yourself with the songs. The youtube page i found was a good place to start in seeing the girls personalities. After i learned more i actually found girls i liked a lot more than i did just judging them on looks alone.

TEAM TAKECHAN

#535 Laughing Man

Laughing Man

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 70 posts

Posted 29 December 2013 - 03:15 AM

I did grab the CD+DVD versions of all the albums (including the box set version of Celebration because it was deeply discounted on CDJapan recently), and watching the various documentaries and PV making-of clips has slowly been educating me about the girls (they helped me notice the awesomeness of Gocchan and Ruka, for instance). It's slow going, but I'm actually very impressed with what I've seen and heard.

I do admit, though, that I go back and forth with Amita. Sometimes - like the bit during the documentary on the Celebration DVD when she's working on harmonizing with Ruka during recording sessions for the album - I think she's pretty good. Then other times I wonder what the fuss is with her and I'm like, "Push her to the back and give me more Reira!" :lol:

#536 Moondoggie

Moondoggie

• Senpai
  • 4707 posts

Posted 29 December 2013 - 02:52 PM

Well i guess it's the same with all idol groups that look is just really popular. Generally the younger they look the more "cute" they are deemed and the more popular they are. I'm not really a fan of her either i don't mind her but her singing voice annoys me if i hear it too long XD.

I think my biggest surprise was Hikaru becoming my #1 girl. At first i didn't really like her much she was just kind of in the back and i thought her teeth looked a bit gnarly but then i started to see her personality and she had a really cute haircut done so i began noticing her more and whenever i got free gifts with stuff it was always her photos so it's like she really wanted me to notice her  ^-^  I quite like her personality she's a really funny cool person in her blogs and stuff and her look now really suits her.

TEAM TAKECHAN

#537 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 29 December 2013 - 04:13 PM

oh .. actually .. if you look at it ...
they have someone leaving every year so far since 2012 ..
well that is still a small figure as that would mean we got another 9 years before the whole "1st gen" of Supaga graduate ..lol

but after dodging the bullet 3 times already .. I think I may choose a second oshimen .. lol
and very very high chance it may be Naapon .. because in the past when I watched GEM starting members video.. I can't believe that she didn't make it into GEM..
I have a really good impression of her all this time .. :)

#538 Laughing Man

Laughing Man

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 70 posts

Posted 29 December 2013 - 07:13 PM

^If you look at the graduations, though, Kaede left because of scandal, and Saori - though by no means actually old - is old for an idol, so she's leaving to chase her dream while she's still young enough to do so (while still being "old" in idol years). None of the other current girls are getting "idol old" yet - the only other girl over the age of 20 is Rika, and she's only 21.

Really, any graduations in the near future will likely be because of personal reasons or scandal - I doubt Avex will force anyone out any time soon.

(At least, that's what I hope. :ph34r:)

#539 monomark

monomark

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 18 posts

Posted 30 December 2013 - 03:14 AM

I think my biggest surprise was Hikaru becoming my #1 girl. At first i didn't really like her much she was just kind of in the back and i thought her teeth looked a bit gnarly but then i started to see her personality and she had a really cute haircut done so i began noticing her more and whenever i got free gifts with stuff it was always her photos so it's like she really wanted me to notice her  ^-^  I quite like her personality she's a really funny cool person in her blogs and stuff and her look now really suits her.

Yeah, I felt this way too at first, and even though she's still not one of my favourites (I don't dislike her either, of course), Hikaru has still earned a lot of my respect. I love the tap dance interlude she does during the 3rd anniversary concert as well as the DJ scratching she does during "EXIT" lives. You can tell she's really dedicated to her job and wants to do the best, and most, she can. :good:

#540 Moondoggie

Moondoggie

• Senpai
  • 4707 posts

Posted 30 December 2013 - 01:39 PM

I think in the end that is the biggest appeal about an idol for me no matter my first impressions. She doesn't have to be the best looking or the best singer or best dancer. She doesn't even need to be popular at all lol i just find it endearing when they are always doing their best and giving their all in everything they do.

TEAM TAKECHAN

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users