Posted 03 March 2020 - 11:41 AM

Hmmm, the video feels a bit like a graduation video for Koume :unsure:

#1483 Doraleous

Doraleous

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 228 posts

Posted 03 March 2020 - 02:55 PM

^###### man, please no, who'd be the new leader anyway...

Kenshuusei is where it's at, debut these stars in the making already.

#1484 Moklar

Moklar

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 883 posts

Posted 03 March 2020 - 08:25 PM

Yumerin obviously, that they are double centers for this video just makes it feel even more like that :unsure:

#1485 Doraleous

Doraleous

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 228 posts

Posted 04 March 2020 - 02:54 AM

Yumeri as leader doesn't feel right, it'd feel like sending Michishige to be leader when she was still a cutesy brat doing her Usa-chan routine.

Could be she's ready for it though, dono.

Kenshuusei is where it's at, debut these stars in the making already.

#1486 minae_nayuki

minae_nayuki

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 156 posts

Posted 09 April 2020 - 06:39 AM

Nagao Shiori is participating in Young Jump's Seikore20

never knew that Shiori-chan is very beautiful

#1487 Christien.Atkins

Christien.Atkins

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 548 posts

Posted 19 May 2020 - 07:22 PM

I have a question are there going to make new groups for idol street

#1488 Christien.Atkins

Christien.Atkins

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 548 posts

Posted 19 May 2020 - 08:21 PM

I hope Koume doesn't leave because she is the right leader and idol street crush

#1489 Moklar

Moklar

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 883 posts

Posted 19 May 2020 - 08:51 PM

Idol Street is barely a thing, there are no trainees anymore - so it's really just SG and Wasuta.

I fully expect Koume to leave after they have their 10 year anniversary, she is my oshi but considering she was about to leave when all the rest did I don't see her staying.

#1490 Christien.Atkins

Christien.Atkins

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 548 posts

Posted 21 May 2020 - 02:39 AM

Man i wish things were i same for idol street GEM & Cheeky Parade never disband,Street-sei never disband,1st Gen Member's of SG never left

#1491 Christien.Atkins

Christien.Atkins

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 548 posts

Posted 21 May 2020 - 05:03 AM

My Sister said Wasuresakura was originally post to be the graduation single for hotaru but after hotaru got sick idol street decided let it just be a single without hotaru but boy gen 3 is a failure

#1492 Moklar

Moklar

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 883 posts

Posted 21 May 2020 - 06:31 AM

Wouldn't say they are a failure but 3 of them graduating is sad but I'm sure there are good reasons for it.

Frankly I'm still more upset about the other two girls graduating since they had a longer history of being idols. Them quitting was more surprising to me, I mean Sakurako/Runa were both Street-sei girls and Sakurako even had a solo song on her first release.

In the end it seems like they all ended up with metal issues, it's not easy to be an idol.

#1493 Christien.Atkins

Christien.Atkins

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 548 posts

Posted 21 May 2020 - 04:38 PM

I know man everytime i watch Love Summer i sometimes makes me cry

but you know something some people said GEM is the franchise killer of idol street

#1494 Christien.Atkins

Christien.Atkins

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 548 posts

Posted 21 May 2020 - 04:56 PM

After GEM disbandment idol street originally plan to rebrand and do member exchange but a lot problems happened and this caused Cheeky Parade Disband and 1st Gen SG members to leave because everything wasn't the same everyone from day one is gone 

well wasuta is still here

#1495 Christien.Atkins

Christien.Atkins

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 548 posts

Posted 21 May 2020 - 08:38 PM

Chapter 1 SG was simple girly pop,Chapter 2 was new different,Koume,Colorful,Color Coded Outfits easier to recognize members and Chapter 3 was Good at the beginning and at the end was a little bad Lastly Chapter 4 is More of a reboot

#1496 Christien.Atkins

Christien.Atkins

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 548 posts

Posted 22 May 2020 - 09:58 PM

img_supergirls_as_2016_034841.jpg?w=1200

#1497 Christien.Atkins

Christien.Atkins

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 548 posts

Posted 04 June 2020 - 02:55 AM

what's with these yumeri dance videos their ridiculous idol street needs to do better what's the purpose

#1498 qwiksXnd

qwiksXnd

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 281 posts

Posted 04 June 2020 - 08:03 AM

I think the videos are cute enough. They could be cuter if she allowed fans (specifically me) choose her outfits (for example, a tasteful bikini made of a material that dissolves in water or air). Practically every idol group is doing random things until they can resume concerts and events.

I'm still getting through all of the full concerts they posted on their youtube channels. I've always wondered why they (and other groups) have film crews record their concerts when there is no intention to release them commercially. It's generous of them to post them in their entirety. Kome was probably in her pajamas one night and started thinking, "The fans are getting restless and very frisky. We should release all of the concert videos" and then called Yuki and told her to make herself useful and edit the footage and upload them.

Kome has been interested in golf recently and she was involved in a video of her playing with another idol (who is also cute, but even though I'm an idol expert, I won't act like I know her or the group she is in, Harajuku Dreammate). The videos are interesting even if you aren't a fan of golf imo.
https://www.youtube....h?v=IBt6bVSjGYQ

My favorite new-gen members. I don't know how to post images, but I love this photo:
https://twitter.com/...823139129888768

Yuu has actually been on a health-related hiatus since last month:
https://supergirls.j....php?id=1083478

They were supposed to have their 10th anniversary concert in a week, but had to cancel it. When they announced this concert months ago, I was planning on going. In my 8 years of being a SG fan, this would have been the first time I could go to one of their June anniversary concerts, since I previously always had school in June. When I was in Japan in January, I went to their album release event in Osaka and it was the most lifeless SG live I've ever experienced. The crowds were small for both mini-lives and it was sad seeing them perform in those conditions, which is why I was particularly looking forward to their anniversary concert. Especially now that I really like Yuu, Chika, and Aika, who've filled the void left when Hotaru graduated. It's shocking how their "Road to 2020" played out like this.

#1499 Christien.Atkins

Christien.Atkins

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 548 posts

Posted 05 June 2020 - 01:02 AM

So what would happened if 1st gen and 2nd gen members never left also the last 3 3rd gen members would SUPER GiRLS still be successful

i wonder if GEM and Cheeky Parade never disbanded would idol street still be successful

#1500 Christien.Atkins

Christien.Atkins

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 548 posts

Posted 06 June 2020 - 07:37 AM

just think about it everything is still normal

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users